Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Debauchery is a must! (F4M)(Kinky)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, and welcome to my first post.

My name is Christine, and I’m looking for a little naughty roleplay time. I’ve been roleplaying for quite a long while now, and think I’ve become a relatively decent one. I’m all about finding and having the ultimate imaginary experience, and that’s why I come to roleplay. That being said, this is strictly about imagination, and is in no way shape, or form what I enjoy, or want in real life.

And if you expect our roleplay to extend outside of imagination, then you’re sorely mistaken, and you can expect to never hear from me, ever again. I want nothing to do with anyone in a real life aspect, clear?

Good.

Now, onto the fun. The kinkier, the darker, and the more screwed up our roleplay gets, the more I love it. This is about imagination, so why on Earth would I want to imagine the kind of stuff I’d actually do in reality? No, I want things to be messed up in my roleplays. So if you’re looking for someone to experiment with, I’m your girl. There is very little that’s off limits in my book of acceptable kinks, and you can check that out in my link.

-> https://www.f-list.net/c/christlamb666 <-

All roleplays should be considered one-offs, unless things go very well, and we both express an interest into continuing them. I might be open to more long term roleplays in the future, if we’re compatible.

As far as how I like to RP, I prefer either e-mail, or YIM. I also prefer the submissive role almost exclusively. I will very rarely take up the dominant role, if ever even.

So, there you have it. Well, at least some of it. I’ll add some more to this as I go along, until then, I hope I’ve at least piqued your interest. If so, please PM me, and we can get to discussing things a little.

Hopefully, that will lead to a nice debaucherous roleplay.

Nice post! I think we will spark well. would love to discuss some plots on YIM. I am dblitz_cannon there, and yourself?

christlamb666 said:
Hello there, and welcome to my first post.

My name is Christine, and I’m looking for a little naughty roleplay time. I’ve been roleplaying for quite a long while now, and think I’ve become a relatively decent one. I’m all about finding and having the ultimate imaginary experience, and that’s why I come to roleplay. That being said, this is strictly about imagination, and is in no way shape, or form what I enjoy, or want in real life.

And if you expect our roleplay to extend outside of imagination, then you’re sorely mistaken, and you can expect to never hear from me, ever again. I want nothing to do with anyone in a real life aspect, clear?

Good.

Now, onto the fun. The kinkier, the darker, and the more screwed up our roleplay gets, the more I love it. This is about imagination, so why on Earth would I want to imagine the kind of stuff I’d actually do in reality? No, I want things to be messed up in my roleplays. So if you’re looking for someone to experiment with, I’m your girl. There is very little that’s off limits in my book of acceptable kinks, and you can check that out in my link.

-> https://www.f-list.net/c/christlamb666 <-

All roleplays should be considered one-offs, unless things go very well, and we both express an interest into continuing them. I might be open to more long term roleplays in the future, if we’re compatible.

As far as how I like to RP, I prefer either e-mail, or YIM. I also prefer the submissive role almost exclusively. I will very rarely take up the dominant role, if ever even.

So, there you have it. Well, at least some of it. I’ll add some more to this as I go along, until then, I hope I’ve at least piqued your interest. If so, please PM me, and we can get to discussing things a little.

Hopefully, that will lead to a nice debaucherous roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom