Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished (Kestral and JacksareWild)

Jessie grimaced when she was told that they indeed had to fly. Large, commercial aircraft, she didn't really mind and thought they were safe. But then again she didn't think they'd have the luxury of taking such a trackable mode of transportation that required some sort of ID to get on board. She assumed they'd be taking a little puddle jumper, and those things scared her. Perhaps it was because she had flown once in a small plane as a child that had stalled out and dropped for several hundred feet before the pilot had righted the craft. Her mother had remained perfectly calm through the incredibly short but terrifying ordeal, but Jessie and her father had both been scared out of their skins.

"You look like you're enjoying this entirely too much." Jessie mused as Belladonna smirked. The cop was used to picking up everything and moving to a new place...but not like this. The option to go home had always been there, she'd always been able to carry parts of her old life along with her, and if she wanted to talk to her old friends and family, she could. But now she couldn't go home, she couldn't talk to or visit anyone she knew or loved. Her entire life had just been reduced to one large backpack and the company of a stranger. "How the hell can she actually be enjoying this?

"I just dumped the whole box into my pack, so yeah, it's probably in there somewhere." Jessie shrugged and then turned to look over at Belladonna. "How are we going to get anything with a leash and collar? And does it look like I can function in anything latex?" Jessie smirked. She was fit, but large breasts, curvy hips, and a fleshy rear don't really lend themselves to squeezing into latex very easily. Plus she fancied herself as a bit of a badass, leather definitely worked well with that look. "I like leather...but if you think you're going to be pimping me out to get some extra cash, you've got another thing coming."

Belladonna smirked once more as Jessie spoke of her appearing to enjoy this far too much. She decided to pretend that it was not the running that she found amusing and Jessie lead her to the very idea and joke she could use to tease the young woman even further. "Well I am not enjoying the situation we are in particularly well. I can certainly think of a few other women that would be far more amusing and make the trip far more interesting over you but the idea of you in leather...that shall certainly keep me amused for a while to come. As for what we can get with a collar and leash...one of my contacts runs a rather interesting club and have a strange way of settling payments. I can get the pair of us documents to travel but it will take a couple of days as well as two appearances in their club. I think with the idea of a club, collar, leash and leather you can quite imagine what type of club they run. You shall have to appear as my submissive. If you can tolerate that little imagery. Do not worry I shall be gentle on you."

As she had come to the end of her sentence her tone of voice had gradually changed from mischievous and playful to soft toned but with a firm and authoritative edge to it. First though, we better find a hotel to stay in. There are a couple down and out of the ways about twenty miles from here. They take cash, have no cams and remember nothing of their guests. That shall have to do until the dawn..unless you prefer sleeping in the car?"

"You want me...to be your sub in a kinkster club?" Jessie asked, skepticism dripping from her voice. "Her slave? Really? She's gotta be bonkers!" Brown eyes quickly sized up her traveling companion. Putting Jessie on a leash and then giving her to Belladonna to handle would be like collaring a pit bull and expecting a small child to control it! Ridiculous! Even in the heels she wore, Jessie could remember standing an inch or two taller than Belladonna. The cop's form was broader, curvier, more muscular, she definitely had an advantage in weight as well as in height. Why the hell did she have to be the slave for this pipsqueak?! "Ugghhh...because it's HER contact...you have to sub."

If the other woman had been human, there would be no question as to who the stronger one would be and who would be submitting to who. "I don't sub." Jessie said firmly. She wasn't moved by the authority in Belladonna's voice. If anything the tone just made her want to butt heads with the other woman even more. But she knew that that would get her nowhere... Belladonna was her partner right now and even though she wished that she was going through this with Jackson or one of her other cop or military buddies, she understood that she needed to learn to get along with Belladonna...even if she did rub her the wrong way.

"But I will try for the sake of getting new documentation." If their physical differences were less pronounced, the human still had the mindset of a Domme. She'd tried a number of times to play the switch/submissive role before for the sake of shaking things up in the bedroom, but every time, she would revert back to her Domme tendencies and become too much for her partner to handle. However, Jessie was very aware of her need for an alias, so she'd have to try her hardest to at least look like she was kind of submitting to Belladonna in order to now blow their cover.

"Hotel's fine...but I'll sleep wherever." Jessie shrugged. "Long as I get a shower in the morning, I don't care where I pass out." Hell, she'd even sleep outside if she had to, as long as she was near a river or something to bathe in. Jessie didn't know if she had an ingrained love of water which was why she couldn't go more than a day without wanting a bath, or if she was an absolute neat freak.

The cop appeared so easy to rile up and Belladonna had to admit she certainly enjoyed doing so. It would help pass the time at least. "Want..not particularly. As I said I can certainly think of a few other woman that I would by far prefer doing so with purely for fun rather than out of a need. I am not going to involve those women in this mess. You are already involved and unfortunately if I was to appear in a submissive role they would know you were a cop or form of detective. Also your going to be blindfolded by the way. The men keep above the law. ..By my standards at least." She looked over to Jessie. "The women are all willing, over age and are paid and cared for well. I do not want you remembering faces later on and coming to arrest them once our lives are back on track. "

If the tone had been authoritative before this one was unyielding. Her face taking on a stern cast as she kept a gaze on Jessie a moment. "I may deal with shady men but they know my limits and won't brush past them in their line of business." Her tone was one of certainty rather than previous speculation. Seemingly some how she made sure the men played her way or they would not get to play at all. "Hotel it is then." She said quietly and then fell into silence. She herself was as aware as Jessie at their physical differences but she knew that if it came to physical strength she would be able subdue the woman. "I shall try and keep the event as short and as sweet as possible so not to taint you or anger you too much though I will admit I do enjoy being under your skin."

"Blindfolded?" Jessie's eyes narrowed dangerously. Belladonna really was pushing the envelope here. If Jessie was submerged into darkness, she knew that she would be forced to trust the other woman completely. Did Belladonna really expect such a thing to happen? 24 hours ago she had barged into Jessie's apartment and threatened her in order to keep the cop quiet. How was she supposed to know that Belladonna wouldn't just leave her somewhere? Or bind her, blindfold her, and then sell her off to some sexual deviant in order to buy her own freedom and leave Jessie to rot. "No, no blindfold. I won't wear one." It was evident in the cop's tone of voice and her posture that she meant what she said. Belladonna wasn't going to scare her into blindly obeying, literally. She wouldn't be stuck in a place with a bunch of criminals without her sight, that was just too much to ask. "Even without one, I won't arrest your little buddies, not as long as I'm sure they are willingly submitting themselves and not trafficked girls." Jessie continued after a moment. She knew that d/s lifestyles and BDSM fell into shady parts of the law, but if she thought that these girls were willing subs then she would have no reason to arrest them if they truly did enjoy submission.

"I'm glad one of us is enjoying this." Jessie grumbled softly. She did not like being in this position at all. The cop felt weak and powerless...and in a sense, she was. Her entire life was out of her control and all she could do at this point was go along for the ride. "Just remember, whatever you do to me, you can expect some vengeance." The cop's voice was coated in a soft, feral growl. Even though Jessie could not shift, there was still something very wild about her...perhaps it was because she had been raised by wolves.

Jessie had acted out the role of Mistress a couple of times before. She liked it, the role suited her protective and possessive nature, leadership skills, and confidence level quite nicely. But if Belladonna thought that she was going to get to do whatever she liked to Jessie's body and not have to fear any retribution, she was mistaken.

Belladonna watched Jessie carefully, or at least as much as she could as the pair continued to move along at a steady rate. Soon the lights of a hotel came up ahead but they had minutes to go before she would pull in. She clearly disliked the notion of Jessie not being blindfolded but the woman had stated she was not going to arrest them. She would have to take that purely on trust. Not that she truly trusted Jessie all that much. She had a feeling the woman would lock her up without blinking if she actually had a chance. "You shall see that what happens in the club is all willing and many of the girls do not submit." That statement made her smirk as she turned her gaze to the road. "Many of the women there take control rather than submit as far as I am aware. It seems the shadier men mostly favour being controlled at times where we are going."

As Jessie spoke of retaliation that made Belladonna openly laugh at the notion. Her eyes shone with light as she tried to imagine Jessie trying to get her to submit. "Is that truly the case? Then I look forward to what you plan on inflicting." Then just to get under her skin even further as she pulled the car up into the car park she looked over to Jessie, suddenly her hand reached to the side and caught Jessie's hair close to the scalp, gently she tilted her head back before she brought her lips upon Jessie's own, the kiss was surprisingly light and gentle and over within half of a minute. "I look forward to you returning the kiss then." She was quite certain she would be waiting until hell froze over before that kiss was paid back. She reached over into the back of the car to pull out her bag and then climbed out. "I shall go sort out a room for us. I'll meet you out here in a few minutes." She left the car keys in the ignition as she was quite certain that Jessie was not about to run off and leave her.

Jessie was so taken aback by Belladonna’s boldness that she didn’t even have time to react. She just sat there, dumbstruck, not even kissing back because her brain had just been turned upside down and spun around. That kiss was not what she had been expecting, at least not from a woman who she perceived to be a ruthless criminal. Jessie had been expecting something that was fiery, demanding, something that would be more in line to how Belladonna had treated her last night when she had shown up at the cop’s apartment. But instead she received something that was so slow and gentle that Jessie found herself craving more. Towards the tail end of the kiss, she finally pulled herself together enough to at least give Belladonna a little bit of something, just a light, playful lick to her bottom lip before the other woman pulled pulled away.

“Oh you’ll get something back from me, don’t worry about it.” Jessie retorted. Even though she was still a little confused about what the hell had just happened, Jessie wouldn’t say ‘no’ to a challenge. Backing down and not showing Belladonna that she was her equal would be a dangerous precedent to set. So she’d give her back that kiss, she’d just…have to figure some things out. Jessie was actually relieved when Belladonna left her in the car alone, it gave her time to think for a moment.

The kiss had shaken up something in her. Jessie had been with a lot of women, and every time, it had never panned out. She had always just been…searching for something. Something that she could never put a finger on, but she felt like she would know it when she experienced it. And what she had felt when Belladonna had kissed her had been pretty- ”No! No no no no no no!” Jessie shut down that train of thought before it went any further. That kiss had just been a challenge, nothing more.

She spotted Belladonna approaching in the rearview mirror after a couple of minutes. Steeling herself, she grabbed the keys out of the ignition and hopped out of the car. Then she took her pack out of the backseat and looked over to the other woman. “So what’s the deal? Separate rooms? Or am I stuck bunking with you tonight.” Either way, she didn't really care. Jessie was just tired and wanted to get some shut eye after this day from hell.

The look of surprise and what Belladonna suspected was close to bewilderment that had formed on Jessie's face during the kiss satisfied her intensely. She had felt the brief response, one she had not truly expected but was not surprised by the act either. The thought that the woman was clearly not quite as immune to her as Jessie had expected amused her also. Her retort would of sounded far more convincing had that look not crossed Jessie's features. As if she was not certain what had happened or what it meant and her tone of voice had not been as confident as previously.

Belladonna pushed the door open to the small hotel. It was clean, smelled nice and was silent other than for the sound of someone watching sports. A middle aged man quickly stepped out of the back office, his dark gaze moved over her as he appraised if she was trouble or not and seemed to decide she was decent enough. "I only have one room left." He indicated his office and she peered through the window to note he had a camera on the car park. "One shall do for the night thank you." She reached into her bag and pulled out her purse, she retrieved several notes and slide them across the counter as he produced a door key with a number on it. "Thanks." She was going to have to do something about that film but that would wait until just before herself and Jessie was going to leave.

She smiled as she approached the car as Jessie climbed out of it. "There is only the one room, if you would rather sleep in the car do as you wish as long as you are still here when I get up." She glanced down to the key and noted the number before she made her way towards the rooms. She quickly found their room for the night and opened it with amusement. The room had twin single beds that were still separate from who ever had them previously. "Well that is fortunate." She quickly claimed the right side bed by placing her bag upon the foot of it. The room was tidy, a pale shade of gray on the floor and a lighter shade on the walls that was broken up by colourful pictures that could not quite remove the cell like impression the colour gave. There was one other door which was open and lead to a bathroom. "You can hit the bathroom first." There was a small old fashioned television in one corner, a table between the beds with a small assortment of junk food snacks upon it.

“I’ll share with you, I just hope you don’t snore.” Jessie responded as she shouldered her rucksack. She was a little taller than average, so sleeping in the car would probably end up with her having a crick in her neck and a sore back. She followed after Belladonna as the other woman led the way to their room. Forever an appreciator of the female form, of course Jessie’s eyes invariably ended up following the swell of Belladonna’s rear as they moved along.

After Belladonna claimed the right side of the room, Jessie claimed the left. She was relieved to see that they had two separate beds rather than a Queen, though she was a little put off by the cell-like quality of the room. That was just who Jessie was though, she preferred wide open spaces to that of a cramped room which seemed even smaller due to the color choices of the owner. She nodded a little bit when Belladonna said she could use the bathroom first, a shower after a stressful night sounded wonderful about now. “Alright, I’m just going to take a quick shower. Order us something to eat?” Just a little request before she disappeared into the bathroom with a change of clothes tucked under her arm and shut the door. Jessie turned on the water to let it get warm while she stripped out of her clothing. Then she hopped under the stream, eager to have a nice warm---

“GAH! Hijueputa!” Jessie bellowed as she was blasted with a jet of freezing cold water in this booby-trap of the shower! She scrambled into a tiled corner where her breasts were spared from the ice water and only her legs were subject to the abuse. Brown eyes glared menacingly at the temperature control which someone had installed upside down so that ‘Hot’ actually meant ‘Ice Rain’. After a little bit of prodding with her foot, she managed to move the lever so that the shower would no longer pour out cold water and she could finally get herself under the nice hot stream in order to warm up.

Jessie found herself to be much more tired than she actually had thought now that she was under the warm water. Then she remembered that she had not really slept all that much in the past 36 hours and wasn’t all that surprised anymore (plus running for your life will make anyone exhausted). After quickly scrubbing down, she exited the shower, sighing softly at the lack of a fan of a window to open in order to let the steam out. Well, it looked like she wouldn’t be getting dressed in here. She rather have Belladonna see her naked than struggle for half an hour to put her bra onto her damp skin. So she dried off as best she could, grumbling softly as she looked down at her body.

Unfortunately, hotel towels always seem to be made for skinny women and narrow waisted men. Jessie was neither of those things. She was built a little more sturdy than most women. Her shoulders were broad and muscular. And while her breasts were in proportion to the rest of her frame, they were still rather large. Her waist cinched in to show off her impressive athletic physique, her hips were wide and her rear was curvy. The towel opened up in a wide slit at her mid-thigh and ended near her naval. ”Well…suppose it doesn’t matter. She’s going to see me nearly naked at the kink club.” Jessie tried to move as carefully as she could because quick movements would no doubt shift the towel so that her sex was exposed.

“Watch out for the water, it’s backwards.” Jessie said as she came out of the bathroom, her skin covered in a light miss from the steam and her hair that was normally wavy was now incredibly curvy and wild looking due to the water. “And there’s no vent which means you can either take a shower or stick around for a show while I get dressed out here.”

"I do not snore but I do growl every now and then and I am told I talk sometimes." She spoke with a smirk as she walked ahead of Jessie. She imagined she could feel the woman's gaze on her rear. "Perhaps you would like to see if my rear looks as appetizing out of the trousers as in?" She asked the question as she opened the door and looked to Jessie with a knowing smile on her lips and an eyebrow arched with amusement.

At Jessie's request Belladonna nodded her head before she walked across the room and switched on the television. She turned the volume up a little and then exited the room. She returned to the main reception and asked if they had any food remaining. The man pointed to a door that lead to a kitchen. "There is a selection of cold meals in the fridge. That is all we have at this late hour. Place the money on the counter when you leave. We have hot breakfasts at seven in the morning and noon if you are still here." Belladonna quickly followed his directions and entered the simple but clean kitchen. She took four plates of mixed salads and meats and as she passed through the reception once more left more than enough to cover the meals.

She was already three quarters of the way through her first when Jessie reappeared from the bathroom. The size of the towel and the way it barely covered the form before her made her smile. Her gaze followed the obvious sway of hips and the way the droplets trickled along her shoulders and legs. She felt tempted to remain and watch as Jessie changed so she could wind her up further. Sher indicated her nearly finished meal to show she was going to finish eating first but she made sure that her eyes moved along the exposed form before her. "You look far more sexual and wild like that. The steam and water suit you." She speared her fork into a couple of onion rings and put them into her mouth as she turned her gaze back to her meal.

After that though she appeared to lose interest and turned her face to the television screen. In truth she did such to give Jessie some semblance of privacy without obviously doing so. She ate the rest of her food in silence and then rose to her feet. "Take your pick of the meals that are left. There will be nothing hot until the morning."

She placed her plate down on the bed before she walked into the bathroom. She had heard Jessie's warning and made sure the thermostat was set right as the water ran for several minutes while she stripped. She did not close the bathroom door though she stripped out of her clothes without putting on a show and quickly climbed in. A soft sigh of relief was drowned out by the sounds of the water as the heat eased the tension from her shoulders.

Jessie tried not to shy away from Belladonna’s gaze as the other woman blatantly let her eyes rake over her scantily clad body. Usually she liked to show off her form, she’d put a lot of hard work into her body via the military and the police force, and it was nice to show it off. But…she had the vague notion that Belladonna was just eying her like a piece of meat just because she wanted to get on her nerves, not because she actually appreciated Jessie’s body.

“Yeah well, get a good look. You’re not going to be seeing this often.” Jessie smirked and then brushed by Belladonna to go to her side of the room. Hopefully the next place the stayed would involve separate rooms, or at least a bathroom that was fully functioning. “Thanks for dinner, by the way.” Jessie said before Belladonna turned around and focused her attention on the TV. Even though she didn’t like Belladonna, she could still handle being polite and civil, especially if food was involved. Once her traveling companion turned around, Jessie moved over to her rucksack and began to pull out clothes. Belladonna would no doubt hear rustling and footsteps behind her as Jessie got dressed into blue, plaid pajama bottoms with a matching light blue camisole.

Jessie gave a little nod and then settled down into the spot that Belladonna had vacated so that she could eat. The cop was starving and was glad for the food, even if it was cold. After settling in and starting to eat, she heard a noise behind her. Jessie hadn’t really meant to look at Belladonna as she was undressing. It was just…instinct. She heard a noise and of course she turned to see what it was, forgetting that Belladonna had not closed the bathroom door. Of course she was treated to a thin form with gentle curves, a sight that made her core heat up.

The cop growled softly as she turned back around and tried to burn the vision from her eyes with some mindless television. She speared some more cold meat and put it into her mouth. Zero privacy with a gorgeous traveling companion was going to be murder on her. Jessie used sex in order to decompress after long, stressful days. Unfortunately, it looked like such a thing was not going to happen for quite awhile. With a soft sigh, she contented herself with finishing her meal, eating two of the plates of food and leaving the last one for Belladonna.

While Belladonna was still in the shower, she brushed her teeth, brushed her hair and then went to her bed to crawl under the sheets. She rolled over so that her back would face Belladonna as she came out of the shower and then shut her eyes, trying to think of anything else so that she would not be tempted to look.

Belladonna had smirked to the television at Jessie's words and replied with a "You are welcome." When she had heard the thanks from the female.

The heat of the shower soothed the tension slowly from her form until ti seemed to leak down the water and away through the drain. She made sure she washed her dark hair and her entire form until she felt as if she had never been so clean. In truth she used the time to let Jessie get fully dressed, eat and hopefully sleep. She could still hear the television over the shower and considered what she could get up to while in the shower. Her life was spent more often than not solitary when at home and she had long got used to pleasuring herself to ease away the tensions of the day. It had been a long time though since she had done such while under the same roof as another. She had a strange feeling though that Jessie would be the one invading her thoughts as the sight of her stepping out of the shower emerged from the darkness of her mind. Before her hand could settle the frustration she turned the shower off and snapped the curtain open before she climbed out over the side and wrapped herself in what looked to be large towel. She wrapped the second around her head and quickly rubbed the towel against her hair until it was semi dry.

When she stepped out of the bathroom there was no more revealing of her form other than her head and her dainty feet and slim ankles. She walked around her side of the room before she let the towel fall freely to the floor to pull on the vest and pj shorts she had readied earlier. Once she was presentable she smirked faintly. "I am decent you can look now and relax a little if you wish. Do not worry. I am not going to bite you."

She threw the towels into the bath and settled at the top of the bed to eat the remaining meal as her gaze settled on the screen once more while she tried to become absorbed in the mindless images on the screen. Once she had finished her meal she returned the bathroom , brushed her hair, teeth and turned the lights off before she climbed into the empty bed. "See you in the morning." She muttered quietly before she closed her eyes and tried to let slumber take over.

Jessie had not fallen asleep by the time Belladonna had gotten out of the shower. And as the woman dropped her towel and began to dress, the young cop found herself trying to put images to the sounds… Images of Belladonna’s thin form stretching out as she tugged her shirt on, of the other woman’s cute rear as she bent over to pull up her shorts… While she did not like her companion, she was not blind, Belladonna was absolutely gorgeous. If matters were different, Jessie would have surely been trying to pursue the beautiful criminal. But, as the situation was, all she could do was settle on giving Belladonna some snarky banter rather than some smooth flirting.

“Not afraid of whatever little love bites you’d give me.” Jessie retorted. So perhaps she’d just give some snarky flirting… But Jessie did not roll over to face Belladonna even though the coast was clear. She just stayed there, laying on her side, listening to the TV and the soft sounds of her companion as she chewed. “G’night.” The young cop murmured her response when it was time for bed. Even though she was dead tired, Jessie had a very hard time falling asleep in strange places. So she stayed awake, laying still and staring at the wall while a million thoughts rushed through her head. Why me? Why the two of us? How the hell are we going to get out of this mess? There’s so many of them…and just the two of us…” And so the young cop worried and relived the events of the day until her eyes finally unfocused and she fell asleep.

---

Jessie woke up at about 8am to the sound of a very large garbage truck clanging around in what sounded like inside the hotel room, but was probably just around the corner from them. She groaned and rubbed her eyes, cursing silently in her mind for the bad luck because she was still so tired. So tired infact that it took her a moment to realize that the mattress was lumpy and the sheets didn’t feel right – this was not her bed at home. Brown eyes opened and of course the reality of the situation landed on her and she sighed. ”Great…just…great”

She rolled over and looked over the little gap between the beds and saw Belladonna sleeping, or perhaps pretending to sleep, because Jessie didn’t know how anyone could sleep through the metal banging of the garbage truck. So, being a good roommate as she was, Jessie pulled the pillow from behind her head out and flung it across the room, hitting Belladonna square in the shoulder with it.

“Come on…wake up…it’s breakfast time.” Jessie croaked out the words before clearing her throat with a few soft coughs. “We need to find an adult toy store today, don’t we?” The cop muttered the question, not particularly looking forward to searching for and trying on outfits, but she wanted to get it over with as quickly as possible. So Jessie stretched out her toned but curvy form and gave a soft grunt as she flung herself upwards and into a sitting position. Then she swung her legs over the edge of the bed. A little bit of rifling through her rucksack and she had an outfit for the day and was already heading towards the bathroom to get ready for breakfast and a long day of trying to figure out how the fuck she was going to submit to a woman that so easily aggravated her.

A faint chuckle had sounded when Belladonna had heard the sarcastic comment that came from the direction of Jessie's bed. "I do not believe in leaving little bite marks. I like to make sure anyone I want to bite, knows they are well and truly marked as mine." She let several moments pass by in silence before she added. "Besides right now if I bit you , you would likely draw my blood in turn." She stated for a moment being utterly honest of her thoughts on the situation. After that other than the television she was silent until she bit good night.

She was used to such stressful situations and her body was used to getting rest despite the circumstances. While her companion struggled to sleep Belladonna slept peacefully and fully. She did not stir despite any noises through the night and certainly did not stir when the garbage truck started to wake the others.

Yet some how she sensed something being aimed at her and just before the pillow struck her face, her right hand shot up and caught the pillow with ease and swiftness though her head was still on the pillow and her eyes were closed. She muttered something under her breath then rolled onto her other side as she stuffed the pillow under her head and enjoyed returning to slumber. That was until she heard Jessie comment about going shopping. "The shops generally do not open until ten but if you are so eager to begin." Her eyes opened and she quickly rose from the bed and without adjure she started to unfasten her top and slid her shorts along her legs until they fell around her ankles. In the night her hair had become tousled and fell to her shoulders in uneven waves and curls, some fell over her shoulders but she simply bent down and picked up her bag to pull on a outfit. She pulled on a black blouse and a short skirt that came just above her knees though she pulled no panties on.

She slipped on her shoes and then walked into the bathroom. Using her hair brush she pulled her hair into a firm and straight ponytail then twisted it into a tight plait. She cleaned up her items and made sure her bags was packed as she turned her gaze back to Jessie. "Do you prefer to be covered up or do you like to be on show..oh and I suppose I should ask if there is anything I should not do to you."

She leaned against the door frame as she folded her arms against her stomach. "I do tend to get a little carried away, I enjoy teasing those that submit to me and then hearing and feeling them growing aroused before they climax if I let them anyway. "

“I figure by the time we’re ready to go, it’ll already be 10am.” Jessie had learned at a young age that having a girlfriend meant ‘get ready two hours before you need to’. And while Belladonna was not her girlfriend, she was still a girl that Jessie was going to be attached to for more than 4 hours every day for the next couple of weeks. So surely they’d burn time getting dressed, having breakfast, settling the check, and then searching for an adult toy store big enough to have a selection that included bondage gear. It would be easy to find some little one with a couple of dildos and pornos, but they would have to travel into the city to find one with actual costumes and props, not just sex toys.

As she stepped towards the bathroom, Belladonna got up and out of bed. She began to undress, and Jessie found her pace quickening just the slightest bit so that she would not have to see tantalizing bare flesh. The last thing that she wanted was to have images of her companion’s naked body running around through her head all day. She was already a woman with a healthy libido and a very active imagination, she didn’t need any help when it came putting her mind in the gutter.

Jessie softly shut the door before stripping down quickly. She pulled on a pair of jeans and a striped button down shirt. Part of her was glad that they weren’t going to a formal party or something awful that would require her to wear a dress. She’d rather wear a damn skimpy bondage outfit than a dress, at least something that was made of leather would make her look a little more badass, rather than helpless and feminine like an evening gown would. Now fully dressed, she fought her curly hair with a brush for a moment, combing out the curls until finally it just nothing but well kept waves that spilled all over her shoulders. It was a rare treat that she wasn’t working and got to keep her hair down, so she supposed she’d just leave it that way today. She finished off her morning routine by brushing her teeth, then headed out of the bathroom to let Belladonna take it over.

Of course, when she passed the other woman, her eyes couldn’t help but flick down to the skirt. ”Why couldn’t I have an ugly partner? Why?!” Perhaps more disconcerting was how she was beginning to think of Belladonna as her ‘partner’ rather than her ‘perp’.

“Yeah, slap me across the face or choke me and I’ll break you in half.” Jessie smirked as she headed over towards her rucksack so that she could start to pack up. She had had enough lovers to have tried many things, even subbing, though she considered herself a top. By now she knew more or less what she liked and what she didn’t. Any action that was specifically made to cause harsh pain or make her feel like her life was in danger was not received well. “Other than that, I guess it’s all fair game. And for clothes…” Jessie paused for a moment as she thought it over. If it was just her and a lover, she would have wanted to show off her body and be put on display. But it was going to be her, a criminal, and a room full of criminals that she didn’t know… “I’d prefer to be covered.”

Jessie listened to Belladonna as she said she could get carried away. And all Jessie could think of was to reiterate her promise from earlier. “Just remember, whatever you do to me, I will remember to do to you.” The young cop said with a grin as she stood up and shouldered her pack. She did a quick sweep of the room with her eyes to make sure nothing was left behind before she headed out of the room so that she could toss her pack into the car before going to that warm breakfast that the hotel had.

Belladonna did not respond to Jessie's comment about the shop nor did she react as she went into the bathroom and closed the door behind her almost so fast that Belladonna even glanced to the closed windows and door to see if anyone had startled her into action. Seeing none she pulled on her shoes and waited for her companion to be ready.

As Jessie informed her of what should not be done to her Belladonna smiled. "I do not slap faces and I tend to avoid breath play so those two experiences shall not be inflicted upon you at all." Her tone turned teasing as she watched Jessie pack up her bags and made sure she had everything. "Thankfully you do give me quite a list of things I can do with only those as your answers." She spoke softly and then laughed as she heard Jessie say once more that every act she did to her would be returned. The words made her pride rise slightly but she waited until Jessie was near the car.

She opened the car door for Jessie to throw her belongings in and the moment Jessie had her back to her Belladonna stood directly behind her. Her hands settled on the roof of the car and her legs parted until they were shoulder width apart so Jessie could not easily overbalance her. She brought her mouth against the back of Jessie's neck, not touching but letting her warm breath as she exhaled tease over the skin. "If you say that again I do think I shall start to believe that you are saying that simply so I am going to do something to you. After all you certainly did not seem to truly dislike what I did to you yesterday before I got out of the car. You even ever so slightly started to respond." The hands on the car roof drew closer together until her arms were lightly pressed against Jessie's sides but loosely. "Covered up?" She clarified as she suddenly changed the subject once more and she tilted her head back and likely Jessie would feel Belladonna's gaze move over her form. "I think you shall find the sensation of a outfit that has just come to mind quite suiting. All any one shall see is the expanse of your back and from your knees down to your feet...If I remember rightly the name given to it is the assassins garb. I think by then you shall want to kill me." She stepped clear of Jessie as she waited to locked the car up so they could get something to eat and waited for Jessie's reaction.

“Thanks” There was a note of surprise in Jessie’s voice as Belladonna opened the door of the car for. Her companion was being more polite than Jessie would have ever expected. Jessie chucked her bag into the back seat. But of course the heavy rucksack didn’t go in as far as she would have liked, so she bent over to push it to the other side of the car so that Belladonna would have room for her own bag. As she backed up and straightened herself up, she felt heat and a body right up against her. Out of the corners of her eyes, she saw arms go around her and rest on the top of the car, making a sort of cage around the cop. ”Great…just great…” It was hard to deny that there was something very arousing about being around such a strong personality. For whatever reason, Jessie tended to attract girls that she supposed would be classified as ‘betas’ or ‘omegas’. It was thrilling to experience a little bit of a change up now and then, even if she wished that the switch was occurring with someone other than Belladonna.

“I say it because you only do things to get on my nerves.” Jessie growled in response. Her growl lacked the sound of a feral wolf trying to get out, but still, she did a pretty good job even though she was not a full were herself. ”Belladonna’s trying to just tick me off again…” Of course she had begun to reciprocate that kiss earlier! It was in her nature to want to kiss a gorgeous female. So she tried to shake off the feeling of Belladonna getting under her skin. Instead of fighting it, she merely smirked as she turned around in Belladonna’s arms to face her. May as well try to play along with the other woman, rather than fight her and make things worse than they were.

“I don’t know anything about the costume you’re talking about. So I guess it’ll just be a terrible little surprise for me when we pick it up, now won’t it.” Jessie could feel Belladonna’s eyes on her, no doubt sizing her up or envisioning her in whatever scraps of leather the curvy cop was going to get jammed into later. Although Jessie didn’t sound to keen on whatever bondage outfit Belladonna was thinking of, she did like that it sounded as though it would keep her breasts and rear covered. However, the cop had not warmed up to the idea of having a Mistress instead of being one.

“You are adorable when you think that you’re really the Domme here.” Jessie leaned forward and gave Belladonna a light kiss on the nose. Then she turned and left, heading off towards the hotel’s dining area so that she could have a nice hot breakfast.

"I do not say them to purposefully get on your nerves, you are simply so easy to actually get under the kin of." Belladonna smiled at the sound of the growl that escaped from Jessie's mouth. It was a good one but it lacked the animal based edge to make her sound dangerous or as if she was challenging Belladonna. "You are going to have to be prepared to simply let comments and digs pass over you and I am sure if you get to the point you can ignore me or simply not let me get to you, no one else shall be able to get you angry either. Think of it as coaching if you wish to."

Belladonna smiled at the comment of the outfit being something that Jessie would hate but she did not argue that point especially as she had started to turn around and Jessie had mad the remark about what Belladonna thought was going on and who was in charge. The light kiss to her nose made her laugh loudly. "You are so cute for a pup!" She spoke loud enough for Jessie to hear with a smile on her lips before she lifted her hand up to rub away the little saliva that had been left there

She followed Jessie into the main building and inhaled the scent of cooked meats. There was sausages, bacon, scrambled eggs, fried eggs, eggy toast, fried onions, mushrooms and many slices of toast as well as a variety of other additions to the menu. Belladonna picked up a tray and walked towards the counter where the hot food was one view. A hungry touched her mouth as she looked tot he cook. "Three rashers of bacon, four herbed sausages, fried onions, can I have two friend eggs, two slices of your eggy toast and a cup of black coffee please. " Once the tray was laden with her food and drink Belladonna picked a table and settled on the chair while she kept a close eye on Jessie, just incase the female decided to run. For a moment she did wonder truly what Jessie would be like as a dominant , she could see her in some tight corset, thigh high boots and stockings. She could practically see a crop in her hands before she shook her head slightly, her body grew warm at the imagery her imagination had collected. She could not permit herself to submit to the stranger. It simply was too dangerous to actually let her truly get under Belladonna's skin on for her to actually see how her mind work.

A bitter smirk took up residence on Jessie's face at the word 'pup'. Good thing her back was already turned to Belladonna so that the other woman wouldn't see it. What the cop wouldn't give to be a pup... Her whole life was spent being a defective oddball. Two wolves as parents, and she could not even sprout a damned tail or a pair of ears! Every full moon, she would go with her parents to the gathering of werewolves in the mountains outside of her city. And at every full moon, all of the children she played with and adults that watched over her turned into great beasts that ran free and celebrated their wild side. They'd turn into animals that could talk to one another with ease, but Jessie could not communicate with in any way because she stayed a human. It had been rough growing up, and a little lonely, not truly belonging in the were's world but also not belonging in a human's because of all the things she knew existed but no rational mortal would believe.

Jessie was fairly good at letting remarks brush off of her back, the whole 'pup' thing she managed to shrug off as soon as she got into the doorway of the main building. But for whatever reason, all the other little jabs that Belladonna took at her stuck with her and bothered her. Perhaps it was because Jessie was not used to feeling so helpless. She had never had to face a werewolf that wasn't a friend before. But here she was, stuck with an ambivalent Belladonna and a swarm of malevolent werewolves. Or maybe it was because she identified so strongly with being the dominant one in a relationship. Even in friendships, Jessie was always the one picking activities or coordinating events. (She hung out with a lot of indecisive people). But after this whole whirlwind of events, Jessie was forced to fall in line behind Belladonna and let the more criminally experienced female lead.

She took up position in line and glanced behind her to see Belladonna fall into step soon after her. After getting her own breakfast of two eggs, some toast, and two sausages, she was surprised to see that Belladonna was going to eat nearly twice as much. Though, she supposed that she shouldn't be too confused by it, the woman was a werewolf after all. Jessie then wandered off with her plate of food to go make herself a cup of coffee. She could feel eyes on her and knew that they probably belonged to Belladonna.

"You okay? Look a little flushed." Jessie asked with a cocked brow as she moved to sit across from Belladonna with her coffee in hand. The other woman was looking at her funny and had a little touch of color to her cheeks...though Jessie couldn't quite figure out why. "Bleh...probably trying to picture me in that damn submissive outfit and getting turned on." Well...whatever...let Belladonna fantasize about her as a sub all she wished. Jessie took some consolation in the fact that she would be sure to carry out her promise, to do whatever the other woman did to her in return. She couldn't help but grin a little bit at the idea of Belladonna naked and bent over a bench, her pale rear paddled until it was a lovely, glowing red. Belladonna struck her as the kind of woman that liked to be on top, Jessie had no idea of the other woman's submissive tendencies. She just thought that it would be good revenge to knock another top down a couple of pegs and get her onto her knees. "Heh, perhaps the big mean wolfy would like to go fetch my strap on on her hands and knees." Jessie let her eyes roam over the other woman for a moment, Belladonna was so difficult to read that looking at her told Jessie next to nothing. So her eyes traveled down to her own plate of food instead and she began to eat her breakfast so that they could head out soon.

"The heat of the room" Belladonna answered the question smoothly, fluidly and without having to think twice about the lie. They came as natural to her as breathing now and she had been hired because of her ability to do so and the way she thought of her feet. She turned her gaze back to her meal and started to devour the food in silence. Her gaze lifted up to observe Jessie through her eyelashes often as she ate until her plates was clear without any struggle. Her appetite had always been large and surprised many considering her slim size but her wolf form was far bigger and she found if she did not eat enough her body both human and wolf would appear unhealthy and bordering upon having an eating disorder. "We will have to break our adventures at the club up over a couple of nights. The club is only open from seven in the evening until the early hours and I will not be able to make an appearance for a couple of nights." She glanced towards the ceiling to indicate the sky beyond it, certain that Jessie would understand she was referring to the pending full moon.

She was also going to arrange some where for Jessie to remain safe during the night when Belladonna was in her wolf form. Some where she could be found again in the morning and only by Belladonna. "What do you normally do on such evenings?" Belladonna asked with a raised eyebrow as she leaned back against the chair back and started to sip slowly at the dark and bitter liquid in the cup. "Should I be aware of any ...changes in personality in the lead up to the moons rise?"

Jessie frowned a little bit when Belladonna explained that their adventures at the club were going to be adventures, plural, and not adventure, singular. She had been hoping that going to the kink club would involve only one night of pretending to be a submissive, rather than multiple nights of struggling to obey orders and not bite off Belladonna's hand whenever the other woman tried to strike her for being bad. But, other than that, she could understand the fact that they would have to take a couple of nights off in order to get through the full moon. It wouldn't do them well for Belladonna to shift in the middle of a public place and cause a panic. Jessie had almost forgotten that it was nearing, she had stopped celebrating full moons with her parents ever since she had enlisted in the military at the age of 18. "Heh, maybe I'll get lucky and my birthday will fall on the full moon this year so that I don't have to spend it with Belladonna." There wasn't much exciting about turning twenty five, but still, she would've liked to celebrate with a drink or two in a bar rather than be on the run for it.

"When I was younger I used to go with my parents and all their uh...friends..." The cop's eyes flickered around the room real quick. It was strange speaking about werewolf matters in a room full of humans and she had to work to remember to say things like 'friends' instead of 'pack'. "We'd go camping...they had to slow down so that I could keep up of course. Nothing bad ever happened when we went out." Jessie shrugged a little bit. She supposed that her parents had never eaten her because she still smelled like them when they became wolves. And the rest of the pack let her alone because her parents would defend her. Then as Jessie grew, she had learned to never turn her back, never run away, never show fear. It had kept her alive all those years. Jessie waved her had dismissively when Belladonna asked if she experienced any changes. She finished chewing her piece of sausage before finally answer. "I don't change. What you see is what you get as far as I go. What about you? I suppose you keep your sunny disposition though? Turn into a great bit adorable puppy dog when no one is looking?" Jessie grinned as she teased. She was curious to see what sort of wolf Belladonna was though.

Belladonna watched the frown grow on Jessie's features as it had become clear that the event of her submission would cover two nights, nights apart rather than one. She explained it no further and felt no need to. For the illegal documents there had to be a traceless payment and this was the best way to do so. She listened as Jessie spoke of what she had experienced over the years in silence and then chuckled at the last remark as she finished her drink in several gulps before she rose to her feet. She paused just as she was about to pass Jessie and grinned. "You are a survivor and that is what kept you alive, it is what shall do so now. As for what I turn into , I become a sweet, loving Labrador." She stated with a smirk as she righted herself. "Who knows perhaps your birthday shall change everything. After all I already know your birthday falls on the first full moon." For a moment there was a slight change in her tone, one of concern and a gentleness. She reached down and for a second she squeezed Jessie's shoulder before she picked up the tray and returned them to the kitchen. "I shall go and get the car running. Come out when you are ready."

That said Belladonna walked out of the kitchen and out of the motel, seemingly giving Jessie a chance to try and run for it if she dared. She opened the car door, climbed in and switched on the engine as she waited to see what decision Jessie would come to. She would be easily able to track her down if she bolted but with the full moon coming Belladonna was not certain if she ran she would hold her emotions in check. She could feel her desire growing, the sexual hunger that came and this month she was not able to vent it and it's focus had Jessie in her sights. The only one in her sights as she could not sneak off and find someone to bed.

Jessie smirked slightly as Belladonna said that her birthday would change everything. She had long since stopped hoping that she would magically turn into a wolf at an upcoming full moon. It just wasn't going to happen, but she supposed it was nice of Belladonna to say something that bordered on the sweet side. The cop flinched as the other woman raised a hand to her, because most of the woman's touches had been unwelcome or unpleasant. But this touch was not such, her companion was being surprisingly gentle and compassionate and Jessie found herself relaxing under the light touch. "Alright...be right there in a little bit..." She said as she watched her go.

It was tempting to go, she could just leave, make a break for it. Belladonna had left her alone to finish her last bites of food and her coffee and there was no one to watch her. But there was something inside of Jessie that craved to be around people, to be a part of something greater. That was why she had joined the military, why she had joined the police force, all those organizations had felt like a surrogate pack to her. And now that everything had been taken away from her because she had to go into hiding, Belladonna was the only thing left. Belladonna was her pack. Jessie sighed a little bit as she swirled around the liquid in her cup of coffee. The fact that her pack was reduced to one other person that she couldn't quite trust made her die a little bit on the inside. She hated this part of herself that was so dependent on others, but she knew that she was bound to follow Belladonna, it was just who Jessie was.

Jessie finished the last bits of her meal and then bussed her tray. Then she followed after Belladonna and hopped into the car, buckling in as she looked over to the other woman. "Alright...ready to go?"

Time passed but Belladonna was not one to simply fidget. She had turned the radio on and listened to the news. Unsurprising nothing had yet surfaced on the killing and hopefully it would be a few days longer before it actually did. The news over she switched the radio off and focused on the motel. Her body turned still as she waited, the only sign of life was the rise and fall of her chest, only a gentle swell and the rare lick of her lips.

She smiled knowingly as Jessie appeared and opened the door for her as she neared the car. With a grin she fastened her seat belt , only just waiting until Jessie was securely and safely in before she hit the gas and they were gliding out of the car park. "Of course." She replied to her question before she turned her gaze fully to the road. "Are you sure you are ready?" Belladonna asked referring to what was to come yet she fell almost silent afterwards as she drove through what looked to be almost deserted road. A small ware house appeared in the distance and grew bigger with each passing moment. There was no signs outside, not even a sign that there was anything but storage inside but Belladonna pulled up outside the building and climbed out with a smile. The trip had taken near an hour so far yet she seemed just as comfortable in silence as she had done talking. Not much seemed to get to her at least outwardly. "Are you wanting to stay here and let me select on my own or want to have some input on the matter?"

"Yeah yeah, I'm ready." Jessie huffed, already impatient to get out of the car. She hated being cooped up in a small space for extended periods of time. She had been pretending to be asleep during the entire trip, but really she had been trying to keep herself from going stir crazy, she could do without Belladonna picking on her. Jessie looked at the window, already feeling a little sketched out by the choice Belladonna made. With no signs out front and a few decrepit cars in the parking lot, Jessie thought the place looked more like a dump site for dead bodies than a sex toy shop. She looked at the building, then to Belladonna, then back again. She supposed that she'd be dead anyways, whether by rogue werewolves or by the one sitting in the car with her. Right now they were both just living on borrowed time, Belladonna had little reason to kill her, especially now that they'd made it this far.

"Pha! Let you pick something on your own...you've got to be crazy." Jessie said as her eyes flicked around to look for hidden strangers outside. Finding the area clear, she went ahead and opened up her car door first. "I don't trust you to dress me. You'd probably pick something too small anyways." Jessie had a hard time dressing herself, her shoulders were a bit broad for a woman, but her breasts were too large for her to consider wearing men's shirts. Finding the perfect outfit usually involved trying numerous articles of clothing on. She rather be forced to parade in several different things in a dressing room rather than squeeze into something the night of their little 'performance'.

Back
Top Bottom