Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Special Location (valkeryiefirestorm x Silverknight)

valkeryiefirestorm

The original Valkyrie
Image that inspiried the roleplay

Luna, daughter of Hermes the god of transitions and boundaries, was at her favorite place. The Elvne woods the surrounded the special place that held the school for well 'special' people, half gods and goddess and half angels and demons. Her bare feet where hitting the wooden floor as light and quick lie she was flying. Her odd light pink hair flying behind her. Her eyes flickered as she ran watching the area. She was fast runner she got the speed from her father, but unfortunately she could only hold it for so long being half mortal.

She stopped as she came to a apple tree and climbed up the trunk, settling her small frame on a large branch. She looked smiling as she saw the full moon out and closed her eyes. She loved the night, the moon the stillness of it or the wild nights that the wind blew. She loved the crisp air when it hit her face.

"if only you could see mom" she whispered nd clasped a hand around the ruby that hung from her neck on a small chain, the only thing her mom had in her possession. Three years ago she lst her, mortal injuries, her father hermes was distraught the only one he loved was gone. He sent his child away to Riven, to live and meet others like her. She had not heard from him since.

Icarus smiled as he looked up at the skies who himself the night was beautiful to look at the sky was clear of any clouds at all as he gaze upon them. The half angel was not new at the school. He came to find this place when he was new though. Being half angel he didn't have the expectations a full blood had but he still had a lot of them place firmly on his shoulder. He was a child of a angel and a human who fell in love he was raised by the angel his mother and send to this place.

He laid there when he heard movement from a nearby area. He looked in the direction of the noise and blinked as he did so. His eyes picked up upon a pink haired beauty who was nearby and got to his feet as he walked over and smiled at the woman's taking her hand he kissed it softly as he smiled looking right at the woman who stood before himself."Hello nice to meet you, I am Icurus."

She looked down as he hand was grabbed and kissed on. She jerked a bit out of reaction "oh um hi' she said and blushed a bit out of nervesnouss. Her hair flew back a bit as the wind hit her in the face, she breathed in deeply as she closed her eyes. When she exhaled she opened her eyes, her iris seem to move like waves off a ocean. She looked down at the male "name is Luna, daughter of hermes..have not seen you around you must be new eh?"

Icarus looked at the pink haired woman and nodded his head as he smiled," yes, I am a new student who jus came here from a different one," he explained as he looked at her and smiled. "I am new and well it is always good to have new friends at a new school," he reasoned as he looked at Luna. "If you don't mind me asking but could you be my first new friend here," he asked softly showing nothing but respect for the young woman.

She looked at him and raised a eyebrow "I guess but you don't know anything about me Icarus' she said and crossed her legs and let them dangle over the branch she sat on. Her small pale feet poked out from the bottom of the light colored skirt she wore. the skirt top hem rested on her hips and cut off and exposing her midsection her dress top cut off three inches below her chest almost leaving nothing to the imagination but being a half god she got it naturally and sometimes liked to where almost revealing clothing but not to where she would be deemed well a slut.

Back
Top Bottom