Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark smut, and playful plots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dread Moon

I do, in fact, Bite
Hello all, I have a new request/idea I thought might be fun, and I'd like to put an old idea back into rotation to see if anyone might be interested. Before we get to the fun stuff I have a few things to over!

1. I prefer to Write via Pm or skype.
2. I have room for a single RP at the moment. What this means is that I will be a bit more picky when it comes to a partner. If I say no, don't be offended, chances are you just don't fit into what I am looking for at the moment.
3. I love details, give me emotions, thoughts, and actions. Tell me what your characters expressions are like, how her body is reacting and I will offer the same. The more the better. With that in mind...I don't expect a novel and I don't expect you to be perfect, hell I'm not. Just give me your best and I'll give you mine, so long as we can convey what we are aiming to in our writing it will be fine.
4. I do look for some story/character development. Does it have to be a sweeping tale of love and betrayal? No. In fact most of my RP's are rooted in smut, and tend to lean toward a heavier smut to story ratio, but that doesn't mean your character can't grow and change...or that our characters can't have a ever changing relationship.
5. I am Kinky. Not just in the common tie you up and tease you kind of way either. I love monsters, tentacles, stomach bulging insertions, huge sums of cum and mind boggling orgasms inflicted by force and with consent. In fact, the stranger the kink the more likely it is that I enjoy it. I have very, very few limits...and even those can be bent. I would prefer a partner who can share this deviance and enjoy such exotic and wild sexual adventures. Check My F-list below and see if you can match it, or the very minimum come close. The closer you can come, the more likely I am to pick you as a partner!

https://www.f-list.net/c/ericks%20ravencrest/

~~~

Ideas!

Unbound: An Adventurer's guide to the bedside manner of the species of Isika.

This Rp is sort of an odd and fun take on the common adventure RP, for while it is a world full of dragons, Elves, Dwarves, Demons and all manner of fantastic creatures and beings...it is set in a modern age. Imagine a Dungeons & Dragons or World of Warcraft theme set a thousand years in the future. The gas station clerk is a Troll, your waitress at Hooters is a Succubus, your next door neighbor is a centaur. This is a normal world, with abnormal denizens. That isn't to say it is completely normal, after all a dragon would likely upset our day to day, but in this world it is normal.

Your character is a writer, maybe she used to be an investigative reporter, hell maybe she was a pron star. Regardless, she has changed her career path and now writes for a living, and she is just starting what she thinks will be her legacy title...but she can't just write her book, no she has to field test it. So, packing up her camera, her journals, and her recorders she heads out in search of adventure...and sex.

Her goal, is to record the sexual demeanor, style, and taste of every species in Isika. The best way to do this, is to experience it herself. She seeks out Vampires, Werewolves, dragons, Drow, demons, hell anything known to mate with humanoids and records her findings. This of course doesn't always end up as a simple experiment, sometimes she is taken regardless of her consent and there are many occasions she ends up in less to pleasing scenarios...but it is all for the greater purpose!

This Rp will involve many character on my end, and likely only one on yours unless we decide to mix things up down the line. Sometimes the pairings might be consensual and practically normal as far as sex goes. Other times your character may be ravished by tentacles, stretched wide by a monster, magically abused by a sorcerer, or enthralled by a Incubus. An idea partner here would be very open minded as far as kinks go, because we can push it further and further as we go, and we are practically unrestricted because of it being a fantasy world full of any creature we can come up with.

~~~

Defeat: The Ballad of the Incapable Adventurer

Warning: This RP is not for the faint of heart, there will be Rape, it will be dark, and there will be violence. If you are not interested in such things it is not for you!

This Rp is sort of simplistic, but it is exceedingly dark and hardcore...so as stated above, it might only appeal to a few people.

That being said image, if you will, that your character is akin to your average video game/movie hero. She is of no noble lineage, she isn't a great warrior or soldier and yet she is thrust into a position of a hero. We see this in games all the time, the character with no experience, skill or knowledge is abruptly fighting monsters and saving kingdoms or even worlds...how silly.

Your character is one such heroine set to save a princess held by an evil being of some sort. She must travel across continents, battle monsters and old evils, gain magical artifacts and traverse dungeons filled with evils and puzzles...

But as one might expect in a real situation, she isn't built to be a hero. Her swordplay is novice at best, she isn't excessively strong or fast...hell she isn't even gifted in magic. She is simply a relatively good person trying to do good in the world. So what happens where your average person fights a Drider? Well they lose of course, and when a person is face with death what do they do? Bargain. She bargains with the only thing she has...her body. Thus begins her descent into depravity and madness. She discovers that while she might not be a great warrior or mage...she is good at fucking, and while she isn't resigned to simply offering monsters her body she finds that it often saves her in the end.

Simply put, your character is a failure of a hero, who despite constant beatings and defeats always manages to survive through the only thing she has to offer. When her clothes and weapons and destroyed she uses all she has to pay for new ones. When a demon defeats her in battle she exchanges the pleasures of her flesh for her life...the question is, when she reaches the great evil that awaits her at the end of her path...will she be a hero at all anymore?

The person interested in this idea should be...well, depraved. Your character is going to willingly be raped to save her own life be monsters, creatures and men who just beat her in combat. She will be battered and bruised, and even once she convinces them to spare her they aren't going to be gentle with her. Then she is left beaten, exhausted and raped...sometimes with no clothes or money. She has to get new equipment to continue her journey...so she sells herself to pay for it. This is a dark idea, and likely only results in her as a toy for the monstrous creature at the end of her adventure...probably willingly too. So if you like this idea, come into with an open mind.

~~~

My cat...the whore Sorceress.

This idea is sort of fun and a bit more lighthearted then my normal fare. Additionally it supplies a sort of swap as far as dominance goes in the sens that your female character will be the more powerful one. I'll explain more below...

The plot starts with my character living a normal, generally boring life. He is attractive but generally shy, and his lack of confidence keeps him from doing anything more then looking. The only real companionship he has comes in the form of a stray cat that showed up...and just never really left. Of course this cat is more then it seems, a Sorceress in hiding.

This sorceress is not the average spell caster in that she does not naturally generate mana...she harvests it through sex. My character seems to be the perfect opportunity, no family, no friends, handsome and inexperienced...plus he is sexually frustrated to no end. Your Sorceress surprises my character one night and essentially rapes him while he is in a sleep deprived stupor. Their relationship grows from there, and via magic, coercion and whatever other means you wish your character twists mine into a sexual dynamo. She alters his body, grants him powers and skills, and makes him a perfect little battery for her to feed off of.

This Rp will start with you in command, my character is a human, yours is smarter, stronger, faster and generally more powerful...plus she holds pleasure over his head. Yet, as time passes, and your character makes more changes to mine dominance will even out. This is of course the point, your character needs someone that can both match and exceed her own lust to survive, so making one is her only option. Additionally I like the idea of escalation. Your character starts out weak, starved of power so she might only be able to make tiny changes to him, but as her power grows so does her ability to alter him. Eventually she could change him into another creature, and then maybe even a fantasy creature.

The primary kink her is body modification. We can talk at length about your ideas and mine and figure out what direction we want to go, but as an example, your character wants him to be larger...she enlarges him. Maybe she want's him to have a canine cock? Make it so. Tentacles, why not! The in character limit is based on her power, the more erotic and dirty their sex gets, the more power she gets...which in turn makes their next go even more intense. Outside of the Rp, the limit on the changes are limited only to what we can imagine!

~~~

Just another day at work...

The world is modern, earth like and inhabited only by humans, technology is generally on par with what we have now, though maybe a few years ahead. However, our population is climbing endlessly and while housing and food stuffs are matching demand...jobs are not. A solution to this emerged roughly a decade ago, in the form of first contact with an alien species. This alien species is diverse in nature and design, advanced enough technologically to make their machines seem magical in nature to humanity...and yet their people are dying out. Through centuries of genetic manipulation, evolution and physical modification this species has lost the ability to reproduce...females are barren, and males are sterile. They came to earth because of this problem, because human genetics can be used by their species to create life. Both males and females can be used, and both produce offspring only 5% less perfected then their alien parent with the added benefit of gaining the ability to procreate.

So, as a joint effort, the aliens and humanity work together to repopulate a species and solve the job crises. Men and women are now employed as Sustainability officers, they step through simple doorways at their local Sustainability centers and appear on the alien world. Each officer is given different assignments, some are delegated to households, where whole families partake in the program, others are assigned to specific High Priority targets in order to assure certain bloodlines, others are employed in school systems to educated adolescents in human biology and mating methods etc etc.

Many societal changes have come with this inter species mingling, some of the larger ones are listed below.

Black market sustainability has become commonplace. Aliens in high standing positions trade in technology and resources to obtain full time mating slaves, in fact in alien high society the owning of slaves is something of a status symbol, young aliens flaunt their "toys" and publicly abuse them for sport. This, illegal trade is publicly frowned upon on both planets, however neither government cracks down on the trade. Aliens simply need the extra reproductive output, and mankind benefits from the technology and resources to much to restrict it.

Additionally, sales of fetish encounters have skyrocketed to the point that government regulated sales have come into effect on both worlds. A sort of cross species prostitution has surged to prominence on both worlds. Aliens are housed in small communities on earth, and their sexual partnership is sold to any who wish to partake in the "Out of this world" experience. In the same breath, humans are housed in small communities on the alien world and sold by the hour to those who wish the enjoy the pleasures to be found in human mates without the pressure to reproduce.

Several less the friendly groups have emerged on both sides of the "Jump" (The term used for the portal crossing between worlds). Splinter groups of the alien species who believe that mankind should simply be enslaved and bred as cattle are known to kidnap humans and turn them into little more then incubators and "milk" machines to be used and tormented as their new owners see fit. On earth, two prominent groups have emerged in the wake of first contact. The first are xenophobes who believe the aliens should be left to die, their own hubris and foolhardiness should be their downfall. They constantly interrupt the Jump, protest alien interactions and in some cases resort to actual violence. The second group is essentially the flip side of the same coin, they believe the aliens are our true masters, maybe even the "gods" who gave birth to humanity and in turn, it is our duty to grant them their re-birth. They actively seek to please their "gods" and have backward engineered Jump technology to allow them to freely travel unrestricted to the alien home world where they actively give themselves to their masters...sometimes even taking what isn't offered.

Lastly, inter species couples have begun to pop up, usually Sustainability officers falling for their clients through their duties but sometimes couples emerge from other avenues. Alien kind is generally accepting of this occurrence, but humanity is less understanding and generally frowns upon such things.

Notes ~ The "alien" species is generally demonic in appearance, but they mostly lack the vicious hateful nature of actual demons. Most have adopted humanoid forms to ease mating rituals, but as stated above, alien anatomy has become something of a fetish on earth, and many wish to breed together unhindered.

As a final note, I want anyone interested to know that I am not only open to the idea of you adding to and expanding upon this idea, but I invite it! I think this is sort of a fun and interesting idea, and if you think you can improve upon it please tell me! Let me know via PM if you are interested and we can start working on getting started!

~~~

Your Loverman

To get straight to the motivation for this particular RP. The song the idea spawns from is "Loverman" First from Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds, and later covered by many bands including Metallica. Both versions are great so go out and listen, though I tend to gravitate toward the Metallica version for the tone it sets. Next, I'll offer a link to the lyrics:

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/metallica/loverman.html

Essentially the idea here is to sort of play with the idea and theme and create a smut driven RP. I have no issue developing it with someone and making it more then smut, so feel free to pipe in with ideas. Though as a general warning, I would like to say that I would prefer there to be few restrictions on content and kinks to allow it to really run the span of fetishes and reach into the darkness a bit more. That being said I'll outline the basic premise I have in mind...

My character is eternal, he has existed since before mankind, and likely will exist long after their species fails. He is very powerful, and has been at the root of many rises and falls in human history from the Greeks to the Romans, into world wars and modern history. In fact were he left to run loose for the entire span of his life he would likely have caused the downfall of mankind himself...therein lies the catch to his existence. He spends most of his time as little more then a shadow, an unnatural breeze, that whisper you thought you heard, or the movement that startled you awake in the night. This is his natural form, and in order to free himself from the prison of neutrality and passivity he must seek out a specimen of specific traits. First they must be female, for as it is their gift to bring life into the world, it is also their burden to bare him into it. They must also be of proper age(18), for an underdeveloped form cannot cope with his needs. They must be pure, not only in body (virgin) but in spirit as well (naivety, traditionalist, even of religious following). He must corrupt this woman, first in mind and spirit and then in body, he must drag her into utter depravity and excess and feed off her fall as his lifeblood. He cannot do this easily, and at first the dream world is his only path, and even then he cannot simply appear and ravish her mind, he must be subtle, slowly trickling lust into their hearts like an I.V. But slowly, with care and patience he can grow bolder, and in turn stronger until eventually it is not in the dream that he visits...but in the flesh.

This is the basic premise, and for now I am perfectly happy with carrying on until he enters a tangible form playing a bit, and then stopping. But if one were so inclined the story could continue with new women, adversaries etc etc. Feel free to expand on my ideas, or bring some of your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom