Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[COLSED] Worship me

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutetrap

Meteorite
EDIT: I've found a dedicated pet. Don't send any PM, and don't reply to this thread.

I'm French, petite, pretty, and I have a little "extra".

I'm looking for a sex pet. I accept both male and female pets.

You will serve me.
You will worship every inch of my sexy body.
I will use your dirty mouth to satisfy all my personal needs.

PM me or answer to this thread if you're interested, but I don't accept anyone, you'll have to prove how obedient and willing you are. I'll test you anyway.

RE: Worship me

Technically, I'm male. But the only manly part of me is here only to better contrast with how cute and feminine I am.

It seems you ask questions faster than you think, you're losing points.
Re-read my previous posts in this thread for the answer.

Considering i have a lot of experience with Traps, Crossdressers, futas, Transgenders, crossgenders, Gender fluid, so on and so forth. So I prefer to actually know what kind of person i am working with. You are in the female request thread, but then state you are male. Are you a male playing a female, or are you only male by genetics?

or are you what i consider a female, Breasts and consider them self female. A penis is simply an appendage. If mine was removed i would still be male, just a little less manly... and have to sit down every time I take a leak.)

....(sigh)...
I'm a female, from bones to dick, your extensive knowledge seems pretty useless, potential pet.
I'm "only male by genetics" to answer your question.

Well actually I weened out a much clearer answer. This forum is filled with people playing the opposite gender or playing a futa when they are not themselves, so I got an answer that may also be very helpful to others searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom