Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D's Corner, looking for Mutual Benefit partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysteriousD

Star Fudge
I'm a male roleplayer looking for female partners. Regarding my tastes, I have a pretty large range, fan-based or original. If you're interested at all, be sure to PM me and we can go over the kinks and details of our RP together. I like smut to be a bug part of the RP

EDIT: Okay, every so often I will bump this topic to add what new cravings I'm having and hopefully we can do some.

MUTUAL BENEFIT RP: In a nutshell, I RP for you and vice versa. As in your OC can be the character you want and vice versa. I scratch my back and you scratch mine.

MY RULES:
-Please tell me if you're quitting or something will come up. I don't give up on RPs and I would explain any strange appearances, so should you.
-Be consistent and frequent. Be on as you can. I know everyone has their own lives and problems, but I do wish to see an update if you are on.
-Talk to me. Don't be afraid to tell me if I am doing something wrong.
-Have fun. We're here to have fun.

CURRENT CRAVINGS (MC- My character)

I am thinking I play a powerful young Sith and you a powerful Jedi Master. He'd capture her and corrupt her to the Dark Side of the Force as a form of evil twisted love. Simple, right? However, here are some of the surprises. He is from the future. Specifically, our Earth. Our Earth is one of the last worlds with life in man galaxies because the final Force War ended up with virtually all Force users dead.

However, near the end, some Jedi and Sith escaped through various means and helped shaped the human world, which is how we know of Star Wars. But one Sith used a time machine... and now he turned my character into his apprentice. The Last Sith.

Who now seeks to go back in time with the time machine to create an army to rule over present day Earth and all of the galaxy with your character as his Queen. Beyond that, he'll capture aliens from different walks of like and mutate them to survive on different planets to created a new united Galactic Empire under the Sith.

I am thinking of a human and you... maybe a Lethan Twi'lek, like Darth Talon was.

We'll have her corrupt her through Sith Powers going from nonconseual to romance, we'll have her dominate her with rough sex and all the fun stuff you like. Maybe she can have an apprentice who falls for his own young follower.

Young Man x Young Woman
Son x Mother
Brother x Sister
Student x Teacher (or any other female authority figure)
Son x Mom's Friend
Anything you can suggest

Fan-Stuff- This one is a bit more complicated, but this one just depends on the what fiction we're doing. I have an interest in the following (growing list):

Anime/Manga
MC x Mei Terumi (Naruto)
MC x Shizune (Naruto)
MC x Nefertiti Vivi (One Piece)
MC x Nico Robin (One Piece)
MC x Mirajane Strauss (Fairy Tail)
MC x Minerva Orland (Fairy Tail)
MC x Erza Scarlett (Fairy Tail)
MC x Yoko Littner (Gurren Lagann)
MC x Ishizu Ishtar (Yu-Gi-Oh!)

Comics
MC x Starfire (DC Comics/ TT cartoon)
MC x Wonder Woman (DC Comics)
MC x Emma Frost (Marvel)
MC x Rogue (Marvel)
MC x Red Sonja (Marvel)
MC x Knives Chau (Scott Pilgrim)

Literature
Male OC x Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter)

Video Games
MC x Samus Aran (Metroid)
MC x Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
MC x Chun Li (Street Fighter)
MC x Elena (Street Fighter)
MC x Cammy (Street Fighter)
MC x Juri (Street Fighter)

Western Animation
MC x Charmcaster (Ben 10 franchise)
MC x Ahsoka Tano (Star Wars: Clone Wars franchise)
MC x Asami Sato (Legend of Korra)

I probably forgot some so feel free to ask me for ideas and suggestions.

Kinks
Large breasts
Dirty talking
Rough sex
Age play
Romance
Plot
Shapely/curvy
Corruption (to an extent)
Incest
Ageplay
Bestiality

Anything you'd like to add

Dislikes
Vore, Gore, Scat, etc
Cheating
And some other things

Be sure to PM me!

RE: Looking for Reliable Girl

BUMPED! I added a craving list and modified my likes and dislikes. I'll add some more soon.

RE: Active RP Girl Wanted! (Now with YIM)

BUMPED!! Added some more and hopefully a way to get some more attention!

RE: Active RP Girl Wanted! (Now with YIM)

Bump! It sucks when people seem to just stop RPing near the beginning or like in the middle

RE: Active RP Girl Wanted! (Now with YIM & AIM)

BUMP. I now have an AIM and added some rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom