Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Please Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayfaerer

Moon
I'm in a HUGE futa mood, I feel like making them cum, any way possible.

Alright, I'm in a good mood and I want to RP, but I also want to expand my contacts a bit and practice my writing skills, I still think it's pretty horrendous.

For those who are wondering, I am a male, 22 years old and from the Netherlands. I do write at night, so don't worry about my timezone. I don't think it matters when I write, but if I write. The only thing I'm asking is more than just a few sentences, which probably shouldn't be an issue with veteran role players.

I mostly want smut, but I'm open to any story ideas. Nothing gets me more turned on than I get a message that I'm getting my partner turned on, I aim to please.

The only thing I ask of my possible future partner is to have respect, be decent at the English language and to try to keep the one-liners at a minimum. I love smut as much as the next person, but 'fucks her ass' just doesn't cut it for me. I'm home a lot, so I update pretty frequently, I hope to get a partner who updates several times a day, just make sure you tell me when you get bored of it, it's part of that respect thing I just mentioned :).

Also! Chat with me, I think I'm a pretty nice guy.

As for kinks, it's probably easier to tell what I don't like. I don't like:
  • Watersports
  • Scat
  • Vomit
  • Gore
  • Heavy pain(some light pain from spanking is fine by me)
  • Pegging(Although I'm leaning towards trying it out)

Those are some of the kinks I don't like, there is probably more that I will say 'no' against, but this should cover most of it. Chances are that anything not on the list is fine by me and I should like/love it, or at least be willing to try it out.

Before I start listing a few ideas, I want to say that I'm cool with playing dominant or submissive.

Pairings/settings(My role is on the left, pairings with a * can be reversed):
  • TeacherxStudent*
  • Member of the bandxGroupie*
  • FatherxDaughter
  • SonxMother
  • BrotherxSister

Fandoms:
-Pokémon
-League of Legends
-Fallout
-Xenoblade Chronicles

Setting #1:
Vel'Koz is the lastest addition to the League of Legends, a monstrosity from the void wanting to collect data from the human world, Vel'koz has three tentacles, so it's great for those who like the tentacles. I think it would be fun if our Void creature needs to collect on how humans have intercourse. Any female, human-like champion is fine for the part and it can go as crazy as you want: Triple penetration, bukkake, cum inflation, you name it.

Setting #2:
It's in the Fallout setting, after a great nuclear war, people went underground in vaults to protect their lives. After years of being underground, people started to emerge from the vaults, exposing themselves to the danger from outside. Your female character is exposed to radiation(Oh no!), so changes are made to your body. Whatever you want changed is up to you, you have have huge breasts or a cock, maybe the ability to cum on command? You name it.

My character will find you after being shunned from a city, they found out about your 'little' secret. You can't go back to the vault or to the city, but you need water and food from somewhere, so you sell yourself in order to keep living. My character(also radiated, large cock, two cocks, bukkake-levels of semen?) takes a liking to you, first paying you for some steamy smut scenes and maybe a little messed-up relationship happens after that.

Setting #3:
This is based on this this story, I want to be dominated and milked. The idea is to have a girl(Perhaps futa, maybe a monster) to capture me, tie me down and milk me of my cum. This is purely orgasm torture, build it up from just simple handjobs to whatever means necessary, I'm okay with pegging here(unless you're a futa, then you just use your girlcock).

Well, I hope I get swarmed with messages now, if not, thanks for giving it a read at least. I prefer to be contacted through e-mail, but a PM or a reply is fine. Those are also the two highly preferred places where I RP, I don't do threads although I'm fine with making some additional IM accounts.

E-mail: forsumblogging@gmail.com

Kink List: https://www.f-list.net/c/anders%20king/

RE: Looking for some action :)(MxF, MxFuta)

Bump, finetuned my thread a little bit, still need to think about some settings.

RE: Switch looking for some good 'ol smut :)(MxF, MxFuta) (21/3: Added new settings)

Bump, added two settings and more rules/wishes.

RE: Switch looking for some good 'ol smut :)(MxF, MxFuta) (21/3: Added new settings)

Bump, will you be the cumdump I'm looking for? Or are you a futa that needs me as her toy?

RE: Switch looking for some good 'ol smut!(MxF, MxFuta) (22/4: New setting, Cleaned!)

Feeling pretty shitty today, make me feel better with an RP <3?

RE: Switch looking for some good 'ol smut!(MxF, MxFuta) (22/4: New setting, Cleaned!)

I'm going to fuck you so hard <3.

In an RP though.

RE: Switch looking for some good 'ol smut!(MxF, MxFuta) (8/5: Futa craving!)

Bumpity, updated with a craving. I need some futaladies <3.

I will be the futa for you if we do teacher X student

Welp, no role plays going on right now, just one that's on halt sadly. Any takers? Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom