Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for Male Partner~

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetest.sin

Planetoid
Welcome to my request thread.

I have just return from a long absence from the RP scene and am looking to jump back into it! I am a female roleplayer, looking for some intelligent male partners. I love to write a decent sized paragraph usually, but I always attempt to match my partner.

I enjoy all types of plots, characters and settings other than si-fi, incest between parent-child, anything that happens at the toilet, smut only plots and steam punk (Mainly because I know very little about it.) I'd like to have a 30:70 smut:plot ratio going, I enjoy a story more so than smut... But still enjoy smut in appropriate places of the plot.

To any partners I vanished on, I sincerely apologize. Life got very hectic and I found it nearly impossible to get on, let alone message many of you.

My F-List

PLEASE NO:
-Asking for RL information
-One-liners
-Terrible grammar
-Dropping an RP with no warning
-More than one day to reply without warning
-Commenting on this thread
-Plots revolving around smut! I want a story!!

I'm fairly open-minded and ready to try anything. So if you'd like to throw some ideas my way, please send me a PM!

Plot Ideas:
1. BDSM Romance
I'd love to do something with a submissive female and dominant male falling in love, lots of smut, lots of action and lots of dramatic twists sounds right up my alley right about now!
2. The Gypsy Girl
A beautiful girl, who can't stay put or keep her hands in her own pockets. Traveling from place to place, taking what she wants and doing as she pleases... All against the normal standard of living in the modern day world. What can break this young girl and make her stay put?
3. The Beauty and The Beast
A young woman gets taken captive by a large beast ready to plant it's seed into her, there is more to the beast than meets the eye though. What will unfold, will she be saved or most importantly... will she want to be saved?
4. Broken Goods
Broken down by the stresses of everyday life, a young woman has made up her mind that ending it all would be the only way to escape. No friends or family to talk to, she makes her way to the roof of her apartment complex, only to be meet by a temptation that may just be what she needs to keep living?
5. A Brief Encounter
Suffering from an incurable heart disease... A young girl is only given six months to live. She moves to a large city, hoping to experience as much as she can before her days are up. Entering her art in as many galleries as she can, attending as many parties as she can possibly bare, the bustle of the city begins to make her forget of her condition before she finally has an attack right in front of the only man that may be able to save her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom