Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lesbian / Futa with specific kink requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasmire

Meteorite
Please PM me and DO NOT REPLY HERE! I will ask you to delete the post if you do.

An overview:

Normally I don't work this way, but right now I'm craving a few certain kinks and I'd like to build up an RP in which they can (and will) be played out. These include:

Foot play (mostly licking, kissing, toe sucking)
Rimming
Public sex for humiliation
A house-toy scenario
Force and kink-forcing
Orientation play - optional.

All of these are mandatory for me right now (except orientation play, but I do always enjoy it) because I get so many partners who are never interested in them. If you don't like these, then don't ask to RP with me. I Also have a full F-list here, but these things are optional too unless mentioned on the list above.

The gist of it:

I will play either the dominant or submissive role in this with little preference between the two, but if all I get are requests from submissives this will change and I'll edit the post.

I want an RP in which one or more than one woman aged 15-45 is put in a position in which she has to answer to another woman (again, 15-45) or a group of women who have no problems with using her sexually. In some way the 'victim' will deserve what she is getting done to her, maybe she broke a promise, made a mistake, or was just acting like a bitch with the wrong person at the wrong time.

The victim can be straight, bisexual lesbian, but in all three cases the only type of sex she will be having is either with a woman and / or a futa. Because she 'deserves' what is being done to her, the woman or women that are using her this way seek to intentionally make her uncomfortable, by humiliating her with degrading acts, forcing her to do things she doesn't like the idea of, and sharing her and using her in public as if she were just a sex toy.

My rules

One paragraph or more per post*. Prefer more.
Have good grammar and spelling
Be descriptive, particularly for sexual acts.
I will use PM or IM only.
I NEVER roleplay with men, or male characters involved.

*I'm more flexible on post length for IM RPs, but I still expect good grammar and detail. PM me to get my IM name, I have skype, YIM and AIM. I only ever use third person on IM.

Plots & pairings

Demon(s) x Summoner:

Something goes wrong when a young woman attempts to summon a demon, maybe she pronounces a word wrong, maybe she draws the summoning circle poorly. Needless to say, the demon is delighted to find that it now does not have to obey her, and not only that, but some of its magic seems to affect her too. When freedom tastes so sweet, why not conjure up a few friends to enjoy it with her as well?

Sister (15) x Older sister & friends (17-18):

Nobody wants to take their little sister with them to a sleepover, especially when she is notorious for ruining games. The girls' mother has the final say though, and both girls head to a sleepover together with the older sister's friends. That night they are at the friend's house and a game of truth or dare is suggested, the big sister groans because this is exactly the type of game the younger sister tends to ruin.

She explains this to the other girls and they decide to play anyway, but only after making the younger girl promise to play fairly. She breaks her promise, and they decide that instead of playing, she will be the prize.

Thief x BDSM club members:

A female thief breaks into a building she's seen many well dressed women entering, she doesn't know exactly what it is but figures that there must be something worth stealing if there are so many wealthy patrons. Instead when she gets to the storeroom and finds a very large number of toys, costumes and sexual props she is perplexed... that doesn't last long though, as the club owner catches her and decides to use this thief as a demonstration in the meeting for punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom