Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kichin-Chan's Harem of Bug Girls (Main Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope first notices Saphira with her back towards her. She was ready to ambush Saphira with love until Ahri walked out. She stops emerging from the urn and stands completely still. "Oh God, please don't let my surprise be ruined" she thinks to herself with her eyes closed. She opens her eyes again when Asuka peers in. Hope immediately takes the opportunity to hug asuka's face and muffles any noises Asuka will try to make by smothering Asuka's face in between her breasts. She quickly works to drag the rest of Asuka into the urn so nobody would notice Asuka in trouble

Kichin yawned, still a little drowsy despite all the commotion that was brought upon him. Saphira energetically ran past him as he walked down the hallway and called to him.

"Come on, Kichin!! Sleepyhead!"

"Hey now" he spoke. "There's no rush. I've already had plenty of excitement as it is"

As he approached Ahri, she took his arm in hers, entwining them. Not long after that, Luna wrapped her arms around him in a hug from behind, resting her head chin upon his shoulder. This caused Kichin to blush a litte, as he wasn't used to having so much physical contact with people of the opposite sex.

"It so nice being with you again. Your scent has always been so pleasant to me Quichin."

"I, uh, thanks" He said. He was a little off-put by her comment. He didn't remember fireflies being particularly known for their sense of smell. If these girls really were bugs in a previous life, perhaps they could provide some entomological insight that would be otherwise impossible to learn with modern science. "Wait, did you just call me Quichin?" Before she could answer, Ahri spoke up.

"Did you always have a moving urn?"

"Huh" He turned his attention to the urn in time to see Asuka hunched over his urn, her upper half inside of it. "Asuka?" He said. "What are you doing with my urn?" He thought for a moment. "Wait, my is my urn inside in the first place?"

Saphira looked at it. "Good point. Didn't you put that outside after you bought it? I remember. Anyways, come on Asuka. I don't think there is any food in there." She said. She tried to tug Asuka out, but she felt resistance. She also looked into the urn. "Wait, is there something-!!" She cut off in surprise as she saw another girl inside, her weird chest lumps pressed against Asuka's face. It looked comfortable, but Saphira was left weakly tugging on Asuka's back while she stared at the other girl.

Ahri watched the whole scene play out. First, Asuka had stuck her head in the urn, now something kept her in. Saphira began to pull her out, but was now staring into something inside the urn. She stood back, holding kichen's arm still. "What is in there Saphira?" She asked quietly, frowning ever so slightly. If it was another predator, she would be worse off then luna. She'd be fodder, which doesn't help when trying to be the calm one.

Asuka made a face at the urn girl before she pulled her in, getting her face full of boob. Although the girl did smell nice, which made the bikni clad girl rather excited. She took one of her breasts into her hands and bit her on the tit, not hard, but startle to suckle a little, forgetting that Saphira was pulling on her, her butt right in the girl's face.

It wasn't edible..but it felt good to put her mouth on..why was it so soft?

With Asuke getting herself stuck in the urn somehow made everyone stop. Luna walked next to Saphira grabbing the Asuke's bikini top by the lace and one of her breasts helping Saphira pull Asuke out. "Come on creepy girl let go of whatever you holding onto and get out of that urn." she haven't taken the time to look into the urn. As Luna tugged harder onto her top the knot unloosen until it was undo. With her now free hand Luna grab onto Asuke's other breasts still trying to pull her out. "Come on it shouldn't be this hard to pull you out."

Hope suddenly feels her breast being sucked on and freaks out a bit. "Nyah!" she says just as Luna decides to grab Asuke's boob. She releases Asuke due to her freak out and both Asuke, Luna, and Saphira go flying backwards due to them pulling on Asuke. Hope covers her breast inside the urn. She tries to get her breasts back inside her priests clothing quickly. She stays inside the urn shaking it violently as her boobs refuse to go back inside her clothes due to their size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom