Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kichin-Chan's Harem of Bug Girls (Main Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stonebones

Star
*Sigh...*

Today was a bad day for Kichin. It started out well enough. Woke up, eat breakfast, go to work, eat lunch, leave work. Not much worth mentioning. But when he came home, that was when his day started going south. When he came home, he found that Asuka, his pet fishing spider, had passed away.

Kichin's biggest hobby was entomology, so it shouldn't be too surprising that he had kept many kinds of bugs as pets in the past. He took excellent care of all of them, without doubt. Sadly however, most arthropods are not blessed with particularly long life spans. Despite knowing this and it happening numerous times already, it never ceased to make his heart ache.

He gently cupped Asuka in his hands and headed back outside. He dug a small grave and placed her in it. Despite his best efforts, a single tear escaped his eye as he buried her. "Most people would think it silly to be so sentimental over bugs" He said as he stood up. "I guess I'm just not most people"

The rest of the evening was pretty uneventful after he went back inside. The only thing he felt like cooking for dinner was some instant noodle, and he couldn't bring himself to watch t.v. or ready any books. All he could do was lounge about, mourning for Asuka and all the other bugs he had kept in his care. Feeling drained of energy, he decided it wouldn't be a bad idea to go to bed a bit earlier then usual. 'Tomorrow's the weekend' he thought as he entered the bedroom and got into bed. 'I'll feel at least a little better in the morning'

After turning off the lights, he quickly fell asleep. However, he certainly wasn't prepared for the sight he would witness in the morning. As rays of sunlight poured through the window and onto his face, he slowly opened his eyes and sat up, stretching his arms into the air.

The very first thing he saw that day...

Was girls. Three of them. All standing at the foot of his bed, looking directly at him. He blinked his eyes a couple times in disbelief. It was still early, so the only thing he could manage to say on the situation was a mere.

"Huh?"

Saphira waved happily, bouncing up and down. Her sky blue hair bounces with her, barely going past her neck, wild and very anime-ish. She giggled and looked at him. Her eyes held blue that shifted to a green. "You're awake~~ we've been waiting forever!" She tilted her head softly as she stepped side to side. "I missed you!!"

"Saphira... He just woke up, give him a moment to figure out what is going on..." Ahri whispered from the back. Her purple hair reached to her mid back, but seemed to have red highlights along the end. Her new body was fun! She could move around outside without fear of death. Of course she came to see her old owner first. She walked slowly to the side of the bed and lay herself down next to him. "Don't you recognize us?" She whispered, snuggling up against his arm.

Aska wasn't paying much attention. At the moment she was just tying to get the hand of this body of hers. "How do you walk with these..." She spoke softly, have two legs instead of eight. "Umm..." the swimsuit clad female just stared at the other two. "...Food." she had a predatory look in her eye, she kinda hadn't noticed Kishin all that much since, when she was hungry food was all she thought about.

So she then wrapped her arms around Saphir crossing them above her breasts, and nibble lightly on her ear, thinking she was edible, but something felt off..

Kichin was blindsided by all this. 'What in the world is all this?' He thought. 'Is this one of those dreams where you wake up into another dream?'.

The blue haired girl was the first to speak up. "Hold on" he said. "What do you mean you've been waiting? Does that mean you've been watching my sleep last night?" Kichin was unnerved at the prospect that these 3 girls might be stalkers.

Then the purple haired girl piped in. "Uh, yeah, I would like to know just what is going-WOAH!" Before he could finish his sentence, Ahri laid down next to him, cuddling his arm. This caught him off guard, making him jump back a bit from the sudden intimacy.

Finally, the third girl whispered something about walking. Kichin couldn't tell, he was too off putt that the only thing she wore was a bikini while the other two girls were fully clothed. Apparently that wasn't strange enough, as she began to softly chew on the first girls ear.

'Alright' Kichin thought. 'It's high time to figure out what's going on'. "Excuse me..." He said. "I don't mean to sound rude, but would one of you please explain to me why there are three strangers in my bedroom?"

Saphira blushed a bit, making surprised noises. "A-Aska! We're not food anymore...." She said, squirming a bit as she tried to slowly pull Aska off of her. She looked over to Kitchin and smiled, finding his bewilderment endearing. "You've taken care of me so well~ then I remembered a lot of nothingness.... I missed you so much... But now I can see you again, and I'm in the same form as you~" she said happily. She wanted to snuggle up with Kichin as well, but Aska wouldn't let her move, and her hands were making the weird soft things on her chest feel weird.

Ahri looked back upon Asuka. With a sigh, she got up and began to push the two apart. "Sorry kichen... She still thinks we are food..." She whispered, then went back to seperating the pair. After all the trouble, Asuka had to embarrass them by being hungry. "So Kichen, you don't recognize us?" She asked sadly. "Not even Asuka? She was your last pet. Saphira was your first... I'm Ahri... That red-spotted purple brush footed butterfly you had... Try to remember us..." She continued, trying to find the memory to help him know them. Of course, the new body didn't help him. She walked back to him and began to cuddle him again, hoping he wouldn't jump away again.

Luna had been sleeping in the closet as the other girls spoke with Kichin. Her body lay up against the wall of the closet ever so slightly sliding toward her left side, suddenly she'd hit her head on the wall to her making a loud thud sound. "ACK! Where the hell am I?" Luna cried out in pain as she rubbed the side of her head. As she try to get up yet again she'd hit the top of her head on something though she couldn't tell what it was being too dark to see. "ACK! Why did I have to be place here?" She spoke to no one, but herself now searching for a way out of the closet. Once she found the door knob Luna pushing the door open now entering the room with the other four.

Asuka merely gave the other girl an irritated look, "Maybe I should taste you next.." she said making grabbing hands at Ahri. "I'm hungry, food now!" If she didn't get any, she'd continued with her sexual harassment. "You buried me yesterday remember?" As pretty much the only predatory one Asuka felt somewhat of a dominance over the other girls. She smirked at Saphira, "You taste good still..I wonder how Ahri tastes.." she then joined Ahri on the bed, cuddling up to the male, "Feed me. I haven't eaten for a good while.." You could say she was one-track minded.

That was when Luna appeared on scene, she blinked then a creepy smile on her face, "She looks good too..." Obviously she had ignored the whole 'they weren't food anymore' comment. She was still under the influence of her primal instincts.

Kichin was still trying to wrap his head around the whole situation. Who were these girls, and what did they want? He took note of what the blue haired girl, Saphira was it? What she had said, about him taking care of her. "I'm sorry", he said. "But I don't recall ever knowing you". Ahri started pulling Asuka off of Saphira.

"So Kichen, you don't recognize us? Not even Asuka? She was your last pet. Saphira was your first... I'm Ahri... That red-spotted purple brush footed butterfly you had... Try to remember us..."

"Wait a minute", he said. "Did you say Asuka? That was the name of my pet fishing spider" He thought a moment longer. "And Saphira, that was what I called a pet dragonfly I once had" The familiar names were jogging his memory. "Yeah yeah, and Ahri, Ahri was my..." He stopped mid sentence, realizing that she had already pointed in out. "My red spotted purple butterfly", he whispered. "Those are all names of pet bugs that I've had. But unless I'm missing something, that doesn't really explain what you're all doing here" Ahri went back to embracing him. This time, he just let her stay like that. He already had enough on his plate as it was.

Then he started hearing noises coming from his closet. He turned his head in time to see a newcomer emerge from within. 'More girls?' he thought, 'Exactly how many people are in my house right now?'. Again, he was still very baffled. He had trouble thinking of something say to her, settling on a "Um, hello".

The swimsuit wearing girl persisted in groping the others. "You buried me yesterday remember?". Kichin considered her words. "I, well... I did bury my pet spider the other day. But I can't say that I recognize you." Then she too climbed on the bed, huddling in close on the side opposite of Ahri.

His face became a little flushed. He had never been close to a girl like this before, let alone two, one of which wearing nothing but a bikini. The pace of his breathing had slightly increased.

Saphira looked over at Asuka with a bit of exasperation. "She was fine before he woke up..... " she mumbled. She looked forward and found that the other two had taken spots beside him already, not allowing her to cuddle. "Hey! No fair!! I want to cuddle too!!" She whined. She leapt up onto the bed, her short gym shorts revealing her slender, creamy legs. A tight black t-shirt revealed her curves, small breasts, and essentially highlighted her body while shadowing it. The veiw was the best from kitchin's position beneath her. She got onto her knees, standing over her legs, and lay down on top of him, her face endin up on his lower chest. She smiled happily and hugged him tightly. "There~" she exclaimed.suddenly loud noises can from a closet and they saw another girl stumble out. Saphira rolled to a side and waved happily. "Hiiiii! You were also a bug, right? You seem familiar.... But not your body.... Something else." She said, shrugging. Her voice was very childlike. "Anyways, were all cuddling with him. Come join us!" She said, scooting to one side, covering half his chest. Unfortunately, she ended up pressing into Asuka. Oh well, maybe I can hold oh until she stops. she thought, mentally sighing.

A small frown crossed ahri's lips as he didn't make the connection between the girls and the bugs. "Kichen... You've heard of reincarnation, right? What people believe of it is mostly right, but it only works for those who had something more to live for." She said quietly, hoping he'd listen. "We all wanted to be with you again, in a more human form." She finished. She pulled herself closer to him. When Saphira welcomed the other girl, Ahri moved so she would be next to her and have the new girl move to where she was originally.

Asuka frowned a little, what were they even talking about, "She who? " A little confused, then again her mind was else where. Having the largest breasts out of the bunch they squished up again him. "I don't know what else to say...why don't you ask us each a question?" She looked up at him, as the three girls practically smothered the poor boy.

The first thing to greet was Asuke's creepy smile say that Luna looked taste making Luna take a step back into the closet. "Um hi..." she didn't really know any of the girls as a bug, but once her eyes meet with Kichin her mind ignored everything beside herself and Kichin. "Is that him..." Luna quietly said to herself making way to Kichin taking the free spot that Saphira and Ahri made for her. She crawled her way up until both his and her were face to face with one another. Luna take a moment to inhale Kichin scent keeping it for a few second, then she exhale. "It is you. That bug guy Richin!" she said happily getting Kichin name wrong. She wrapped her arms around his head pressing her chest into his face.

Kichin gulped as Saphira unintentionally revealed a good portion of her figure to him. When she too laid down on him and invited the closet girl to join, he wanted to speak up against it, but his confusion prevented him from doing so.

Then Ahri finally gave an exclamation for this whole debacle.

"Kichen... You've heard of reincarnation, right? What people believe of it is mostly right, but it only works for those who had something more to live for. We all wanted to be with you again, in a more human form."

Kichin silently contemplated this for a moment before coming to a conclusion.

"Bah ha ha ha!" He burst out laughing. "Aw man, you really had me going there. Seriously, I can't explain how utterly baffled I was when the first thing I wake up to see is three girls in my room" He exhaled to catch his breath. "I see what's going on though, this is a prank isn't it? Those little kids next door put you up to this, didn't they? They always did love coming over and learning about the different kinds of bugs I've kept" He chuckled a little more. "Gigs up though, you can all go home. Oh, and tell the kids that they totally got me"

Then Asuka suggested that he ask them questions. Kichin thought this a bit odd. That would only ruin the joke being unable to actually answer questions that only his bugs would be able to, if they actually reincarnated as people that is. Perhaps she got unwillingly roped into this and wanted to try to end it prematurely. Considering her attire, it seemed to make sense. "Alright then, yeah" He said. "If you're actually my pet bugs reincarnated as people, then you should be able to answer a couple of questions" He began thinking of things that happened when only he and the current bug he was caring for were present to witness.

He looked at Saphira. "Let's start with you, If you're actually my pet dragonfly Saphira, then what book was I reading when that car crash occurred in front of my house" Then he looked at Ahri. "And you, let's see... Oh! If you were my red-spotted purple footed butterfly, then what pokemon team did I use when I beat the elite four in Pokemon Ruby?" His gaze settled on Asuka. "And now you, hmmm... If if you're really my pet fishing spider Asuka, then what was the last thing I fed you?"

He pointed at the closet girl and open his mouth to speak, but realized that no one had mentioned which bug of his that she supposedly reincarnated from. She began to crawl on the bed as he began to ask her. "I'm sorry, which bug are you supposed to b-OMF!"

"It is you. That bug guy Richin!"

'Whoever came up with the concept of "personal space bubble" must be rolling in his grave right now' Kichin thought as the fourth girl joined the current three in their little cuddle huddle, pressing her breasts against his face and interrupting him before he could finish his sentence.

((I'm so fuckin tempted to say '50 Shades of Gray'))

Saphira tilted her head. Hmm... When did that happen? Oh... About a month before I died.... Uh... Something about dragons...... Oh yea!! she smiled, happy for apparently remembering it. "Wasn't it 'Eragon'?" She asked. Inwardly she pouted as everyone cuddled. Everyone's chest things are bigger than mine.... Why am I so small?? she mentally complained.

((I just threw out the first book that came to mind, sorry...))

Ahri smiled as he began asking the questions. Maybe he'd believe them then. "Ruby? I remember the flygon. You had a metagross and sceptile. Ninjask and shedninja were there and you had a mothim. " she said triumphantly. She looked up at him as she moved her hands around his neck, wrapping him in a loose hug. Ahri was a little scared he wouldn't believe them, but she backed up after noticing his discomfort. "Sorry, I always used sit on your shoulder and finger, even your nose if I wanted attention. I figured being close wouldn't bother you."

The bikini-clad Asuka kept her eyes on the other girls, her predatory gaze only made her want to sample them all more. "Ahh..the last thing you fed me, was that scrap of fish that you had for dinner, what was it again..tuna? " She chimed as then wanted to taste him as well, curious she pressed her lips to the male's closing her eyes as she kissed him.

Right she had to explain that she was once a firefly that wasn't one of his pets like the other three, but that will not stop Luna. "Well this will be hard for me seeing I'm a little different..." she pulled herself off Kichin thinking of some way to back her story. Then she thought of something that may make him believe that she was a firefly. Luna removed herself off the group cuddle making her to Kichin's bookshelf looking through his book until she pulled out one now searching through the pages. "Here it is." she return Kichin handing over a picture that she pulled out of the book. "I had seen you look at this in secret back when I was firefly."

Hope peeks her head out of a giant urn inside of Kichin's house at the end of the hallway across from the room where Kichin and the other bug girls are in. She is quite difficult to spot due to her staying still for the past few moments. Her dark purple eyes and hair oddly blending in with the pattern on the urn. She shifts her legs to wake them up again watching the others intently waiting for them to get too close before making any attempt to grasp them in a hug. When she shifts her legs, she ruins her disguise making it easy to spot her.
She was an odd priest for she hugged and kissed more than most others and had the tendency to disappear into thin air. She would always end up in weird places and stay there for the longest times. While she waits she prays for more victims to feel her wrath of love.

"Wasn't it 'Eragon'?"

Kichin did a double take as Saphira answered his question correctly. "Wait what?!" He said. "How, how did you know that?!" Kichin thought that he had this whole thing figured out. How did this girl know the book he was reading? He lived alone and it was very late at night at the time, way past curfew of the kid's next door.

Before he could say anything else, Ahri spoke up, listing off all the correct pokemon he had used. "Th-that's... That's correct..." He was confused before, that much was clear. But this... This was incomprehensible. No one but himself could of known that. Unless...

Again, before he could finish his thoughts Asuka replied, and like the other two, she was correct. Kichin was now at a lost for words. "I, I... I...IMF!" As if he wasn't vexed enough, Asuka provided another surprise by kissing him out of the blue. It was a very sensual experience that sent shivers down his spine. Embarrassing as it was, it was actually the first time Kichin had kissed a girl. And a complete stranger at that!

No...

Nobody, stranger, neighbor, or family member would have been able to answer those questions correctly. All of these things occurred when when he was alone. Alone save for...

"My pet bugs..." He whispered as he gently pulled away from the kiss.

Luna showed him the picture of his old home, explaining that she was a firefly. Sure enough, she too was correct. He never knew why he tried to do it in secret, but Kichin would in fact look at that photo on occasion. Her claim brought his mind back to one summer where he received frequent visits in his home from fireflies. He had a feeling that it was the same individual one that kept coming back, but now he was twice as sure.

"I don't believe it..." He said, turning his head to look at all of the girls in his room. "You're telling the truth. No one could have possibly known these things except for my pet bugs..." He looked down and put his hand on his head. "I, I don't know what to say"

*Growl*

He heard his stomach growl and softly chuckled. "But I do know that it's past time for breakfast" He had difficulty with all the girls huddled around him, but he managed to maneuver around them and get out of bed. "Come, let's continue this conversation over brunch" He said as we began to walk down the hallway, beckoning the girls to follow him, still slightly wondering if this was all just a crazy dream.

Saphira sighed as she slid off him. A slight breeze from her movement caressed her bare arms and legs, as she only had on a tank-top, and her gym shorts were very short. Saphira remembered where the kitchen was and zipped out the door, dashing nimbly through the house. She stopped in front of the urn Hope was in, turned around, and shouted back, "Come on, Kichin!! Sleepyhead!"she said, and stood there waiting for him, unknowing of the person right behind her.

Ahri nodded happily as the others did their part. Asuka's kiss caught her by surprise, and she scowled slightly. She stood up and walked back to the door. When he said brunch, she knew the others would charge to the kitchen, especially Asuka. She waited for him, then took his arm and walked beside him. "Did you always have a moving urn?" She asks as the decorative pot shakes slightly. How could she compare to the others. She was forgettable. She could try, but a butterfly only looks pretty, others do amazing things.

Asuka merely stared, "You taste funny," she stated looking at the others, "I can't eat you like this," she stated to the other two women, she then got up to walk out of his room, noticing the urn she walked over and stuck her head inside it, "Hellooo?" her face dangerously close to the girl inside of it.

"Hey wait up!" Luna cried out being the last to leave the room of the three women. She pay no mind to the urn as she didn't remember all of the items in Kichin house being that she had no interest in most of the stuff onside the building. Once she caught up with Kichin, Luna wrapped her arms around him resting her head on to his shoulder. "It so nice being with you again. Your scent has always been so pleasant to me Quichin." once again not getting his name as she walked beside Kichin inhaling his scent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom