Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smooth Operator. (Celebstars and Assume)

celebstars

Pulsar
It was late in the day, Sarah found herself leaning on a police with her arms folded. She was standing in the dim glow of the street lamp outside a police station downtown. Her boss needed a file inside the building, one which incriminated a business partner of his. In exchange the partner, Mr Nakamura would continue to invest his billions in to the company.

When an officer came out he approached the vehicle which was his to drive tonight. "Quiet night officer?" Sarah said, her arms folded against her long black leather jacket. It hung from her shoulders down to her knees with it buttoned up to her chest. Lowering her hands in to her pockets she started to circle the man who seemed to smile with confusion.

"Yes ma'am" the officer said, touching his hat and moving it in a show of respect. The blonde woman then moved back in front of him and smiled. "Say, what would get me a night in a cell?" Grinning widely her lips were covered in a pink gloss with her pearly white teeth shining through. "Would this?" Tipping his hat off with her fingers, it dropped to the floor. The officer wasn't amused and picked it up, telling her, "If you do that again, you will be in their all night" pointing to the building behind him. Laughing, she picked up his hat and threw it down the street like it was a Frisbee. The man then pushed her to the car, taking her hands behind her back and cuffing them. He marched her up the stairs and through the glass doors before placing her in a cell. On her way there she noticed a young man in another cell, he must of been at least 16 years old but she never gave him much attention.

The officer took his cuffs away from her and then locked her up in the cell. "Got your wish" he said with a smirk before turning around and leaving her. Michelle then went to the bench and sat down on it, crossing her leg over the other. She wore some black leather leggings with black high heeled boots. Lifting her hands up she tied her long blonde locks in to a ponytail and just closed her eyes.

Stage one of the plan complete.

Being inside of a cell wasn't anything new for Andy. He had been in and out of jail cells like this for quite some time. Mostly for harmless misdemeanors such as staying out after curfew, selling drugs, and the occasional shoplifting. Usually he would be put in a cell over night, and his mother would come to bail him out in the morning. Andy figured that it would be easier to shoplift during the night time. After all, it would be dark out and easy for him to lose the police he thought, but Andy wasn't the brightest of kids. When he tried exiting a clothing store, the security guard instantly asked to check his things, when Andy tried to run it seem the guard had gotten the better of him as he tackled him to the floor. The next thing Andy knew, he was in his jail cell. Wearing a dark black hoodie and some dark blue fitted jeans with converses, he had one foot one foot on the bench as his arm was wrapped around his leg. "Just got to wait out the night.." he said to himself, as he was about to close his eyes he suddenly heard as the door opened up. Looking out he noticed a woman being carried into a cell right next to him. Once the police officer left, Andy quickly got up and approached the bars as he tried to hit on the new girl. "Hey...what is a babe like you doing locked up in a cell? Did you get caught blowing some guy?" he teased thinking she was probably a hooker or something. "Maybe after we get out of here, you and I can hang out? I can sure you a great time.." he said chuckling in a cocky tone.

Meanwhile on the other side of town, at the top floor of Wolf Co. sat probably the most powerful man in the country, Anthony Wolf. Anthony had started his business as in the technology area, but because of his rather 'extraordinary' business skills, he quickly expanded it to take over different marketing areas. From medicine to oil, it seemed his business now did it all. Now there he was dressed in a fitted black suit that did well to show his strong muscular body, he had a white collar shirt and a black tie. Sitting crossed legged, he was in a video call with one of his investors. "I assure you Mr. Nakamura..the person whom I sent to acquire the information has everything under control.There's nothing to worry about." he said as he moved to grab the glass that was on top of his desk. "Shall we toast?" he said with a rather sly smile. Anthony knew Sarah always completed her mission, and would never fail, so he was ready to toast to a job complete.

Mr. Nakamura on the other hand was a bit tense and nervous, he had never been in a situation like this, and was extremely worried about his reputation and even worse going to jail for probably the rest of his life. "Are you sure?" he kept asking. "Who did you sent?" he asked, a bit excited. Sighing Anthony shook his head. "I sent my mistress, I should be hearing from her soon." Anthony simply replied. Anthony's response didn't seem to put Mr. Nakamura's emotions at ease. "You sent one of yours whores!?!?" he said enraged. "I would watch your tone Mr. Nakamura, if I were you. Yelling and calling the girl who is saving your career a whore is not something I would suggest you continue to do." Anthony said rather calmly. "Unless you want me personally hand the files over to the police, when she brings them to me...It would be rather easy to wipe my companies involvement in this matter away.." raising his hand up, he snapped his fingers. "Poof...just like that...you're all alone.."

As Sarah was sat on the bench, she dipped her hand in to her pocket and brought out some black leather gloves. They matched the colour of the boots she was wearing and the woman pulled them over her hands until she was interrupted by the loud mouth kid in the holding cell next to hers. Standing up, she went over to the door and stared at him. Her first thought was to laugh at the way he was dressed. "Yeah sure, I would love to hang out with you" she said in her most girly tone of voice she could find. Now going in to her other pocket she pulled out some kind of tool and started to work it in to the lock. It rattled against the metal as Sarah tried to find the right movement in order to knock the pin holding it in place. A strand of her blonde hair fell down her face as she looked down to see what her hands were doing. Blowing it out of the way it didn't move so she had to pull it back behind her ear.

For the next five minutes, she worked at the rusty lock until it gave in and the door swung open. Looking seductively at the boy who had a cocky tone Sarah walked up to him and grabbed his balls in her hand. It was adorable seeing his face between the white bars turning a reddish colour as she squeezed down on his genitals. "You speak to me like that again, I won't hesitate to rip these off. Understood?" Once he had responded Sarah let go and then walked off, away from the cells.

It was nearly midnight and she knew the station would be quite scarce as no one wanted night shifts. Coming to the end of the corridor she held herself against the wall as a cop walked by with some coffee and doughnuts. His navy blue uniform was tight sitting over his large belly and it made Sarah wonder why some were employed. Slipping past him she headed upstairs and to the office of the police commissioner. He was possibly the only man who her boss wasn't able to buy. There was no leverage either, he had a clean history so blackmail wasn't an option. He had no kids or family, no one to pull on his heart strings and help become Mr Wolf's little helper.

As she arrived at the top of the stairs there were two agents sitting at their desks with their feet up. Smartly dressed in trousers and shirts Sarah had to crawl behind some desks to escape their line of sight. Now turning another corner she slipped in to a closet which belonged to the cleaner. Pulling a disgusted face at the contents in the room Sarah pressed a button on her wrist and started talking. "I need you to unlock the commissioners office." In her ear was a tiny little device which allowed her to talk to another colleague. He was situated in a black SUV in an alleyway not to far from her.

A security code was needed to get in to the office and required a card swipe as well as a 4 digit password. "I haven't got all day Danielle, they will notice I'm not in my cell."

The poor boy looked at Sarah as if his life was about to be over. "I'm sorry...please let me go.." he said in a rather high pitch voice as she held onto his balls tightly. Once she released her grip he quickly managed to fall down to the ground grabbing his balls. "Please...! I'm sorry don't leave me here..do the same thing for me!" he pleaded wanting her to open his cell, but it was too late as she disappeared from his sight. Now he was there all alone wondering who she was? As he laid down in a fetal position, with his aching balls. It would take only a few minutes before he was able to stand. Once he got up to his feet, he positioned himself onto the bench as he gasped. "Who was she?" he wondered. He figured he would be stuck in this cell all alone, well at least until a police officer came to check on the cells. Boy, how would he be able to explain what happened? He figured he would keep quite saying that he had fell asleep. Even though she had threaten him, he still thought she was cute, and something about her, made him feel a bit arouse.

Danielle sat in the SUV with her laptop, as she started to rapidly type away at it. The beautiful blonde gazed at the screen through her glasses. Seeing that Wolf co, started as a technology meant that Danielle was one of the original workers. She was an ace programmer, and could hack into anything if given the time, because of her skills and loyalty she was quickly promoted in the company and was given random jobs to insure that the company did well. Brushing back her dark dark blonde hair behind her hair, she heard as Sarah came in. "Jeez it took you long enough to break out of that cell.." she sighed, as she was almost done hacking into the police computer system. "Unlike breaking out of cells, hacking into computers is a bit more complex..." she snapped back at Sarah a bit of sass in her voice. Though Sarah was her colleague, Danielle held a little grudge against her. After all it seemed that the boss treasured Sarah more than Danielle. "Something that you probably...would never...under...stand...there...!" she said as she finally made it in. "Okay..the door should be opening in...3..2...1..!" As Danielle counted down the door quickly opened. "Access granted..." the door said in a soft robotic voice. "Now hurry up and go in there. According to the data I found here, the guys check the cells every hour. And the last check was about fifty minutes ago. So you have tens minutes before they'll figure that something is up." Danielle said warning her.

As their mission was going on, Anthony sat alone in his dark office relaxing as he had just finish up the call with Mr. Nakaruma. "Ahh..." he said as he sipped on his drink , placing it on the glass desk, as he closed his eyes waiting for Sarah's call informing him that the job was completed.

Placing her well manicured hands on the wall, another hand went on her hip as she waited in the closet for Danielle to get the door open down the hall. "Well while you are all tucked up nicely in the SUV I am in here with the risk of getting caught so show me some respect!" Sarah was a little angry now and she would be having words with her boss about Danielle's attitude.

Once she was told about the door being opened and the time remaining Sarah opened the door slowly to see if it was all clear. Believing it was safe she snuck out and walked along the corridor to the office of the commissioner. It was open ajar and she pushed it firmly with her hand to make it easier for her to enter.

Closing it behind her Sarah knew she didn't have long so browsed over his desk before going behind it and attending to the drawers. It was all just junk although she did find a nice bottle of whiskey. Opening it up she poured herself a glass and took a huge shot of it before wiping the glass clean of her DNA. Putting it back in it's place she soon went to a filing cabinet and went through documents before seeing a file with the investor's name on. Taking it out she used her rear to shut the cabinet before walking out of the office. Making sure it was shut properly she put the file on the inside of her pocket and made her way back to the offices and crawled by the desks before heading down the stairs.

Going to the cells she saw the boy who seemed a little traumatised. "Miss me?" She smirked, going back in to her own cell and slamming the gate shut. Locking herself in Sarah sat on the bench and would wait until morning.

"Geez, you could at least inform me that you got the file..." Danielle said sighing, looking at her GPS tracker of Sarah, she could see her as she was now walking back to her cell. Opening a video feed to her boss, she gave him a quick video call. Anthony answered the call a bit happy to see Danielle. "Mr. Wolf, the job has been done." Danielle said blushing a bit as she gave him a soft smile. "Ah thank you Danielle, I knew I could count on you two. I presume Sara will be here in the morning to deliver the documents?" Danielle grunted a bit at the mention of Sarah, but she softly nodded. "Yes she will be, she's in a jail cell of the police building. It's just for a small misdemeanor so she'll be release in the morning." Anthony was happy to hear that. Giving Danielle a small nod, he closed the video feed as he got up and grabbed his briefcase. Taking out his phone, he made a call to his personal 24/7 driver. "I'll be down in the parking lot in five minutes." he said as he boarded the elevator.

Once in the parking lot, he quickly entered in the limo as his driver drove him home, to his large mansion. The drive was about thirty or so minutes. Entering his large gated home, he exited the car as he waved off his driver. Slowly creeping inside, he noticed that the t.v. was on, in the living room. "Hello Anthony." he heard a soft voice. It was his wife, she was dressed in a dark black lingerie set. Getting up she quickly hugged him, as she stumbled a little bit into his chest. "I hate, when you work these late hours...it makes me think your cheating on me.." she said frowning, a little bit tipsy. Placing his briefcase on the floor, he grabbed her head as he kissed her. "Why would I ever cheat on you?" he said with a cheeky smile. "Come now...i'm exhausted..and I don't think we would want the kids to see you like this.." he chuckled, giving her ass a slap that echoed a little bit. "I'll met you up stairs...get yourself ready for me.." he told her, as he turned off the large screen t.v. that seemed to light up the whole living room. Taking a deep breath, he felt really tired, but he have to get some strength to at least please and put his wife to bed, which wouldn't be too much of a hard task. Softly he headed up the stairs, as to not walk his children.

Meanwhile in the police building, Andy jumped a little bit when he saw Sarah. He didn't reply to her taunt, instead he was quite for quite some time before finally asking. "Who are you..?" he said softly almost to himself as he sat huddle up on the bench, waiting for the morning until his mother would come and hopefully bail him out.

"Don't talk to me" she said, taking her gloves off and laying down on the bench. She turned her back to the gate and then closed her eyes. It was nice to get some sleep, Sarah hadn't had much time to do so given the jobs required by her boss.

"Wakey wakey" an officer said, hitting his baton against the bars of her cell. Yawning widely, she turned over and rested her feet on the floor before standing up and stretching. "Time to go?" She smirked, much to the displeasure of the man. As he let her out, the gate screeched before doing the same when it closed. "You need to get that sorted" her finger pointing to the cell door. Walking past the mid teen in his cell she blew him a kiss and went in to the offices were some paperwork was finalised. She was given a caution before given the green light to leave.

Going on to the steps outside, the cool air felt amazing and Sarah proceeded to walk over to Danielle in the alley not to far. Once she got there, she saw no one in the front and assumed she was in the back. Opening the doors she saw the tech girl slumped over the hardware. "Totally unprofessional" Sarah said to herself, swiping the keys from her pocket and then going to the front. Starting the engine, she made her way to her boss.

Parking the SUV in the parking lot below, she took the elevator and went up to the top floor with the file in her hands. Leaving Danielle sleeping downstairs the doors opened up straight in to his office with a 'ding'.

"Here is the file boss" Sarah said, slapping the file on the office desk.

Back
Top Bottom