Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come and try me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbreon

Planetoid
~Welcome~

Hey and welcome, if you clicked this that means you might be able to read and clicked on it because you were interested! :3 great start! But now there first let me introduce myself rpwise, I'm just an 18 year old bisexual guy from europe who is searching for a dominant partner for some smutty rp. (though I can also play dom, sub really is my preference) I don't mind plot but I do love me some good smut so the smut:plotratio really doesn't matter to me, feel free to hit me up if you just want to dive straight into the good part. Also I don't mind if it's one time or a long time (though I have a preference for longterm rp's... doesn't mean we can't start different rp's though ;3), I like to give you as much freedon as possible! If you have a question, any question at all wether it's about rp or just about me feel free to ask and I'll answer them with pleasure.

I'm willing to do pm, skype and aim if I ever figure that one out and perhaps even threads if you can convince me... maybe because I love people watching me? I really don't know... :blush:

~What I like/am into~

-Teasing
-Giving and receiving oral
-Petplay (me being your little doggie for example ~wroof)
-Collars
-(public) Humiliation
-Watersports
-Bondage
-Denying of orgasm
-Blindfolds/bondage/rope
-Spanking
-Pegging (this depends from day to day.)
-Feet(don't mind worshipping these.)
-Specific outfits you want me to wear
-Slavetraining
-Pettraining
-Incest (maybe)
-Dirty Talk
-Toys
-Spermplay
-Periods... (don't even question this)

~Turn offs~

-Oversized boobs (DDD is the absolute max. >w<)
-Vore
-Monsters/aliens that we didn't agree to.
-Scat
-Extreme pain
-Rape
-Necrophilia
-Gore
-Body modification
-One-liners and unreadable posts (while I don't mind bad spelling and grammar as much as most people, I do want at least some detail and it to be readable.)
-Big agedifferences
-People playing too hard to get.

~Rules and notes~

Rules:

Ok I'm a simple man so I don't have too much difficult rules. You can find the under this with some explanation next to it.

1. Talk everything over first, I'd like to know the details of the rp before actually going in one.

2. Please don't randomly dissappear on me. If you're a bit busy then just let me know. Just sorry if this bothers you but if you can't warn me or give me some reason then I'm just going to ignore you if you do decide to finally say something no matter who you are. I'm a person, not your secretary so I'm not going to send you a mail reminding you that you haven't responded yet.

3. Respect the no-no list, the list exists for a reason and if you got this far then obviously you have read them.

4. Don't worry about length/amount of paragraphs or gramar/spelling. Look nobody is perfect and I have troubles with detail as well at certain times so please don't worry about it. If it's understandable then it's more then fine by me. (though I would prefer a 2-3 sentence minimum, I can't ask that of you.)

5. I will always play a male character. I don't mind it if you play multiple characters but I will only play 1 character myself.

6. I like to know you. While this is not a must, I'd like to know who I'm roleplaying with. tip: If you have some sketchy idea that most would deny then telling me a bit about yourself is probably the best way of actually convincing me as it shows some dedication and trust.

Notes

Ok so first off all let me start by saying that anything on the turn-off list is not discussable unless you have a really really really good idea, anyone trying to force me into the idea after I said no for a second time will be ignored. Sorry but no is no, I'm not a difficult guy.

I don't mind what gender you are but please keep in mind that I prefer to be submissive and am a heavy fan of pet/owner or slave/master. While I'm fairly sure I wouldn't mind playing dom or just regular romantic rp's, I have a preference for those kind of rp's and I wish that you respect that a little. This may also mean that I might not be comfortable with every plot or suggestion you give me.

Important: I don't mind furry and beastiality that much nor do I mind it if you want to play a futa. I also have no problem with you or me crossdressing nor do I have a problem with diapers in certain cases but you'll really have to actually make your pm worth my time if that's what you're after. Get me interested guys, gals, transgenders, futa's, whatever!

Didn't like what you read? Well shoot me a pm anyway, if I like your offer then I'd be more then happy to be of assistance. Also don't be afaid to post something on here if you don't want to go through the trouble of asking something through pm. c; Looking for one or 2 more at the moment!

sticker,375x360.u2.png

Just be you and we'll have a great time.
Love, Umbreon.

RE: Woof, let me be your little pet!

After some choosing, can do one or maybe 2 more. So a bump is in order, if I get more then 2 then I'll pick the best ones out so put some effort in!

RE: Welp, I'm out of titleideas to lure you in.

Bumps, also suggestions on new titles are always welcome/appreciated.

RE: Welp, I'm out of titleideas to lure you in.

Hello there!! You look interesting.. and lonely.
*pets*
My names Jess and a roleplay would be just swell!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom