Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Game of Thrones & The Walking Dead (just added!) - Rough and romantic [kinks inside]

Status
Not open for further replies.

In need of tweed

Planetoid
UPDATED: The Walking Dead

If you're not into Thrones, optionally I am currently craving a Daryl/Beth romantic pairing.

Beth's Kinks

Ideally it would build up and take place during "Alone" (keeping in mind the events of "Still") and split into an AU to have a happier ending, and the story could move on from there as we plot and brainstorm. Daryl and Beth will live to headshot more Walkers, fight off the living that poses a threat, and explore a sexual romantic relationship.

Now back to ASOIAF/Game of Thrones...

~~~

The Basics
I'm seeking long-term roleplay in the ASOIAF/Game of Thrones universe, with a focus on developing a romantic storyline with very rough elements.

I'm <3 craving <3 a relationship between Sansa and Sandor Clegane. Or Arya (aged up) and Sandor, or a threesome between the sisters and the Hound.

I'm flexible as far as playing another female character (tell me your preference), and if you happen to have a suuuuper super good plot with a different male character in mind I might consider it (ie, Baelish). Mostly though, I'm looking for someone to play the Hound :3

I'm a huge fan of Sansa searching for a father figure in the man she ends up with. It wouldn't be the main point, but she might slip and call him father >.> Unless it's Baelish and Alayne, in which case duh she would be calling him such.

I would also be open to a lesbian relationship between Brienne of Tarth and another female character. Or Brienne and Jaime possibly.

3rd person, past tense narrative style. NO OCs! Contacts available: I prefer to RP over PMs for ease of keeping track of my logs (email serves the same purpose if you'd like.) However I adore OOC convo over AIM, gchat, or yahoo. I could also be swayed to RP over IMs... but it's not my preference. If you want my AIM, yahoo or gchat names just shoot me a PM.

Kinks
Height difference, sadomasochism, bloodplay, bondage, risk of pregnancy, breeding, manipulation/mind fuckery, D/s (done well), Arya/Sansa incest in the context of both of them being slaves to the Hound, uhhh and well just look at my kinks @ f-list.

Sansa/Sandor stuff

Sandor Clegane
Important note: I am looking for the 40-year-old version of Sandor aka the Game of Thrones TV version. His height is 6'8 (noting this because it's the book height and not his show height) and he is muscular. You should play the Hound as in-character as possible, keeping his violent ways, penchant for swilling strong wine, and gruff nature intact. In canon, he does show kindness to her, in his own way. This will be explored further, although I still wish for him to be gruff toward Sansa and as we go on, incorporate pain play (and other kinks as applicable.) He resents her at first for causing him to actually care about a woman enough to stick his neck out for her, and life has been so cruel to him (and in turn he has been cruel) that he doesn't quite understand why he's feeling the emotions that he feels toward her.

Does he protect her simply because she's an innocent that is all alone in a dangerous place? That never seemed to matter before.

Does he steal glances at her and think about her when he's lying in bed at night simply because she's a pretty girl? Perhaps it is just lust, but even so, he's never before been a slave to a pretty face, and it doesn't explain why he goes to such great lengths (in comparison to how he treats just about anyone else) to protect and watch over her.

She makes him feel something that he doesn't really know how to deal with. From the very start, he was drawn to her in a way he couldn't explain, drunkenly telling her the tale of how his brother had burned him, and the girl had been polite enough to listen, even tear up a bit as he recounted the gory details... though he later regretted divulging the story. But he can't help feeling drawn to her, there's something about the Little Bird that stirs within him real emotion, something different from the rage he is so accustomed to. And yet even if he gave in and acknowledged affection for her, how could such a pure young Lady, a sweet Little Bird (not to mention the King's betrothed) see him as anything other than a monster? - in looks, temperament, and deed. What will future encounters between them reveal?

Sansa Stark
While the Sansa I play is aged up though is only 5 feet tall (compared to Sophie's towering 5'8 o.o), the events of the timeline will be the same until somewhere during the second season, branching off at that point into our AU. In this altered timeline, the two characters begin to explore the romantic and sexual tension between them, under the backdrop of the political and wartime events that go on throughout the series. At some point, it will become necessary to branch off completely and further alter the background, set and setting - as I have envisioned some serious changes (to the fate of Winterfell, for one, if we happen to take the route of one of my pet scenarios) and thus a complete break is necessary. It's also good fodder for creative writing and brainstorming between the two of us! Sansa is the type of girl who longed to be a princess, and had romanticized notions of what the life of a royal at court would be, as though the songs and stories of knights and fair maidens that she so loved were nothing but truth!

She finally gets the chance to become that which she had so longed to be, when she is betrothed to Joffrey Baratheon, heir apparent to the crown of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros. Soon, she discovers that the boy she thought was her cavalier Prince Charming is nothing but an ill-tempered narcissist that takes joy in plucking the wings from flies - albeit on an even grander scale. Her illusions about royal life begin to dissolve piece by piece, completely shattered after the death of her father. Between that and her sister's escape from King's Landing, she's left utterly alone, a prisoner of the Lannisters and still stuck in an engagement with the newly-crowned King.

With no-one to turn to, she finds that the man she once feared so greatly (and still does in many respects) has become her only protector. The Hound, King Joffrey's sworn shield and a monstrous, murderous man... has saved her on multiple occasions acting of his own accord, and has stuck his neck out for her when nobody else would. It's rather strange that this man who - aside from serving the Lannisters - seemed to live only for himself would put himself in that position for Sansa. Why would he risk it?

She recalled the night before the Hound jousted against the Kingslayer at the Hand's Tourney, when the Hound himself told her of his story, how he was maimed by his brother Gregor, the Mountain. She remembered how she promised to keep her silence not only because she was urged to on the pain of death, but because the story had let her in on a part of him that she knew he guarded closely. Sandor Clegane was not one to let his guard down, but somehow, when he was around her, it was happening more and more often and it caused her head to spin, and oft made her heart flutter, to think of the possible reason for his actions toward her.

The Hound is nearly the complete opposite of everything Sansa thought she wanted. This man is not a Lord nor is he a knight; he doesn't possess the almost feminine beauty of many Lords or, for instance, Ser Loras; he's huge, tall and muscular, a man. A man clad in black armor and a terrible hound-shaped helm, suitable enough to his name but a visage that struck fear into her girlish heart when she first laid eyes upon him during the late King Robert's arrival procession in Winterfell. His scars are something to shiver at, his grey eyes often full of hateful, malicious ire and while she's witnessed his acts of violence against others, and heard many more tales of such... she can't help but remind herself that he's never hurt her. Even when other so-called knights of the Kingsguard have beaten and stripped her on King Joffrey's orders, The Hound has never harmed her. In fact, he's been the only one in King's Landing to be honest to her since the death of her father, the only one who hasn't caused her pain in some direct way.

There must be something more to this gruff, violent man.

RE: Game of Thrones - Sansa/The Hound (Sandor Clegane)

"The girl speaks truly,” the Hound rasped. “What a man sows on his name day, he reaps throughout the year."

Sandor Clegane unfastened his cloak and tossed it at her. Sansa clutched it against her chest, fists bunched hard in the white wool. The coarse weave was scratchy against her skin, but no velvet had ever felt so fine.

"You’re like one of those birds from the Summer Isles, aren’t you? A pretty little talking bird, repeating all the pretty little words they taught you to recite." ~ Sandor Clegane

RE: Game of Thrones - Sansa/The Hound (Sandor Clegane) [FxM]

"Tell me, little bird, what kind of god makes a monster like the Imp, or a halfwit like Lady Tanda’s daughter? If there are gods, they made sheep so wolves could eat mutton, and they made the weak for the strong to play with." ~ Sandor Clegane

RE: Game of Thrones - Sansa/The Hound (Sandor Clegane) [Kinks listed]

Sansa began to cry. He let go of her then, and snuffed out the torch in the dirt. “No pretty words for that, girl? No little compliment the septa taught you?” When there was no answer, he continued. “Most of them, they think it was some battle. A siege, a burning tower, an enemy with a torch. One fool asked if it was dragonsbreath.” His laugh was softer this time, but just as bitter. “I’ll tell you what it was, girl,” he said, a voice from the night, a shadow leaning so close now that she could smell the sour stench of wine on his breath. “I was younger than you, six, maybe seven. A woodcarver set up shop in the village under my father’s keep, and to buy favor he sent us gifts. The old man made marvelous toys. I don’t remember what I got, but it was Gregor’s gift I wanted. A wooden knight, all painted up, every joint pegged separate and fixed with strings, so you could make him fight. Gregor is five years older than me, the toy was nothing to him, he was already a squire, near six foot tall and muscled like an ox. So I took his knight, but there was no joy to it, I tell you. I was scared all the while, and true enough, he found me. There was a brazier in the room. Gregor never said a word, just picked me up under his arm and shoved the side of my face down in the burning coals and held me there while I screamed and screamed. You saw how strong he is. Even then, it took three grown men to drag him off me. The septons preach about the seven hells. What do they know? Only a man who’s been burned knows what hell is truly like."

~A Game of Thrones, ch 29

RE: Game of Thrones ASOIAF - Rough and romantic [kinks inside]

"I could keep you safe," he rasped. "They’re all afraid of me. No one would hurt you again, or I’d kill them." He yanked her closer, and for a moment she thought he meant to kiss her. He was too strong to fight. She closed her eyes, wanting it to be over, but nothing happened. "Still can’t bear to look, can you?" she heard him say. He gave her arm a hard wrench, pulling her around and shoving her down onto the bed. "I’ll have that song. Florian and Jonquil, you said." His dagger was out, poised at her throat. "Sing, little bird. Sing for your little life."

~A Clash of Kings, ch 61

RE: Game of Thrones ASOIAF - Rough and romantic [kinks inside]

I'm the ghost in Harrenhal, she thought. And that night, there was one less name to hate. ~ Arya

~A Clash of Kings, ch 30

She could still remember how it felt, when his cruel mouth pressed down on her own. He had come to Sansa in the darkness as green fire filled the sky. He took a song and a kiss, and left nothing but a bloody cloak.

~A Feast for Crows, ch 41

"There are no true knights, no more than there are gods. If you can't protect yourself, die and get out of the way of those who can. Sharp steel and strong arms rule this world, don't ever believe any different." ~ Sandor Clegane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom