Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Modern Werewolves (Looking for Literate, Dominant Partner: M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collector of Rarities

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
I am currently looking for partners for a couple of story ideas I have, though you should feel free to suggest your own. I prefer literate, detailed partners who can post at least an average of two paragraphs per post. At present, I'm really craving M/F pairings, but I will consider an F/F pairing if you can give me a good pitch. Please PM me if you are interested.

Here is my F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/collectorofrarities/

Modern Werewolves: I love the idea of werewolves in the modern day. I think that it could be a lot of fun to mix the hierarchy of dominance and submission that accompanies werewolf culture in with the S&M lifestyle. I'd like to explore how to incorporate werewolves into the modern day: how they handle nights of the full moon, how they manage to keep themselves secret, how they manage their pack hierarchy without tipping off the normal humans. I'm looking for a good balance of smut and story: developing characters through their social and sexual interactions is one of my favorite things to do in an RP. While I would like to play a submissive female character, I very much would like there to be romance between our characters. I find that bondage and master/slave pairings work best if there's a romantic connection between characters to go along with the sex.

A few rough plot ideas I have are as follows:
  • Werewolf Biker Gang: This could be a good way to reflect the pack mentality of werewolves. I'd love to play a female wolf trying to make it in a hyper-masculine biker gang, especially if your character is caught up in that. I don't want your character to be the one nice guy in a pack full of assholes: I want to see how we can make a romance work in a setting where the alpha-male personality is very much valued. My character would be a feisty bitch who's trying to carve out her own place in the pack, even though most females either aren't allowed or aren't expected to do the same work as the males.
  • Night Club: Kind of similar to the previous idea, except it'd likely be set in more of an urban environment. If we go with this idea, I'd like to explore the actual workings of running a night club as well as using it as a front for pack activities. Another fun thing to explore could be a special VIP area which offers BDSM performances. Like in the previous idea, I'd love to play a feisty female who's trying to make a name for herself in the pack.

Another way either of these stories could play out is that my character is a high-ranking female in the pack - or even the leader - and your character slowly dominates her, taking her power from her piece by peace until he has her former position and she's his willing slave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom