Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Yaoi ( M / M) Role Plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfs Howl526

Planetoid
Kay's 1 x 1 Yaoi Role Play Thread

I am only looking for Monster Boy Stories at this time! Even if he isn't in the starter you want isn't under Monster Boy stories that doesn't mean it can't be changed into one. Just ask and we'll make a plan.

I am a literate yaoi loving person who is currently looking for new long term role plays. I prefer a role play over the PM's rather than the threads as I don't have a very good history with them, they tend to die off rather quickly. I am not really a grammar Nazi but I would like someone that doesn’t misspell every other word. Normally I give between two or five paragraphs for each post if I have something to go on, or if there is an idea that we are building up too, but I don’t mind smaller posts when our characters are interacting with each other. I prefer anime pictures or drawings over real life pictures, because those are people that are really out in the world. That's just creepy.

Heads up, I enjoy playing the 'uke' or 'bottom', however which way you wanna say it. I don't mind doing a 'switch' from time to time either but I can't for the life of me play a full out top. I just rush into things when I do and just ruin the whole role play that way...

I enjoy romance greatly but that doesn’t mean I don’t mind getting dark from time to time (murder, kidnapping or even the really twisted stuff either). I'm just starting on Horror now too but only so long as there is love at the end of the dark and nightmare filled tunnel. Also I love a happy ending between our two (or more) characters.

Below is a list of ideas, starters or just things I enjoy doing, as well as a little bit about myself as a person. So please, feel free to look around and if you see anything at all that you like or if you just want to talk about an idea you have for a role play then drop me a PM or post here in the thread and I’ll be sure to get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you!

Intro / About Me / Extra / About Them 1, 2, 3/ Ideas/ Monster Boy's​

A little bit about me...

The first thing about me is that I love to write and love it even more if I am writing with someone. I pretty much have no life outside of Gaia but that is because I choose not to have one, I’m not a total shut in either however. To me there isn’t anything better than sitting down and reading a nicely thought out post or writing one of my own and sure, sometimes it will take me a little while to reply back.

If I feel like the role play is reaching a dead end, dragging on a little or else I’m just having a hard time coming up with something to send back with what you gave me then I’ll tell you about it. Together we can come up with a new idea to add onto it, I’m willing to work on the role plays that I really enjoy and love doing. I understand that sometimes a role play isn’t going to work out though.

In case you still aren’t understanding just how badly I enjoy doing this, when we’ve been role playing for a while and so much work has been put into each post but something comes up ( School, family, work ) and you suddenly aren’t ‘interested’ after everything then I’m the one left feeling like crap. Like really, I feel sick and upset when a role play that I’m really into is suddenly dropped like that, it ruins my whole day. The same goes for a role play that has already just started, that I’m really looking forward too, but you stop coming on anymore which leaves me hanging waiting for a reply that isn’t going to come.

So please, understand that there is another human being sending you back a message.

On that note please understand that I do hold the right to drop a Role Play that I don’t like where it is heading, if you are unwilling to listen when I point something out or if you try to control my guys without my permission ( all you have to do is ask people! ) and I can refuse a Role Play if I don’t understand the idea or just don’t want to do it.

Please don’t send me a PM like you are sending a text message either, if I can’t understand what you are saying then I will not answer you. If I refuse to do a Role Play with you and you begin to annoy me by sending an ungodly amount of PM’s I will block you. End of story. Do not begin sending me Friends Request either, the only way you are getting onto my friends list is if I know you or I am currently doing a Role Play with you.

Other than that know that I am twenty one ( 21 ) years old and that I am currently working a night job throwing newspapers out in a place called 'The Village' ( I'm not kidding, it is a village out in the middle of the forest with gates blocking your way in and out ). I sleep during the morning but I try to be on around 4 PM until 2 AM (Monday, Wednesday - Saturday ) or from 4 PM to 12 AM (Sunday, Tuesday).

~ Kay

Intro / About Me / Extra / About Them 1, 2, 3 / Ideas/ Monster Boy's​

As you may have already saw by now I enjoy human and non-human role plays. While I may not have listed all the types of non-humans that I like to play I am open to hear out any idea’s you may have for a role play and base something on that, though I may not have a picture for it. In that case I am open to writing out what my person looks like and will often times write in what they look like again when the role play gets further down the road. Below are things I enjoy doing and do not want to do but again it isn’t a complete list and if something happens which I don’t like I will send you a PM telling you so.

Things I Don’t Mind or Like in a Role Play:

Some Pairings. More to come.

Good boy / Bad boy

Gang Members ( friendly or rival )

Assassin x Other Assassin ( friendly or rival) / Target

Prince x Spy / Guard / Prisoner

Researcher / Test Subject x Test Subject

Spoiled Boy x Butler

Tutor x Bad student

Bully/Victim - I'm just a sucker for this pairing.

Jock / Nerd

Teacher/Student or Student/Teacher - Have a damn idea or leave it the hell alone.

Rich/Poor

Son x Mother's Boyfriend / Step Father

Brother/Brother or Brother/Step Brother

Hybrid Being x Human / Other Hybrid ( Ex. Naga, Harpy, Centaurs. Mostly I enjoy forming a being which can shift between an animal, a hybrid and then a full human. )

Animals
- Because I'm weird.

Anthros

Zombies - Who doesn't love a good zombie role play?

Mix and Matching any of the boy's listed below

~~~

Blackmail

Age Difference - Max ten year difference if it a Human/Human pairing. Non-Human can be as old as they want.

Crossdressing - Couldn't find any pictures of these little cuties that weren't really a woman with a small cup size.

Drug Abuse - Doesn't have to be current either.

Kidnapping

Size Difference - Because I've always wanted to try it and I think the idea of a tiny naga the size of your hand is just too cute...

Murder – If it happens between the main guys however I would like for a way for them to return to life.

Abuse – This goes for parents abusing their children ( though I do not enjoy nor enforce such in real life ) or abuse by an ex-boyfriend, friend or other. If our guys are auguring I don’t mind if they break into a fist fight for the rougher boys or for one of the sweeter boys getting hit by mistake.

Survival – Not just surviving through a ship or airplane crash, becoming lost in the wilderness kind of things either but also apocalyptic. It doesn’t really matter how the world ends ( demons taking over, zombies, aliens or sickness ) I enjoy playing any type if it is day by day trying to live.

Cheating – I’ve never played the cheater before nor have any of my role plays had it but I wouldn’t mind trying it. I lean more toward the favor of your person cheating on their husband or boyfriend with mine but don’t mind my person being the one cheated on either if it leads to a huge fight where you person realizes how much mine means to them. I’m a sap that away and again I don’t enjoy or enforce this in real life.

Male Pregnancy / Egg Laying – Because I’m a freak like that. They won't be quick and breezy pregnancy's either, they will follow week by week of what women have to go through in real life. Same with egg laying, they will follow or closely follow the same pattern as birds, snakes or fish.

Fandoms – I’ve found that while I don’t mind fandoms a lot of times I just like playing the idea that a movie or book has more than hooking up a person with one of the people in them. If you have a movie or book that you like and would love to play it out – such as the Silent Hill idea listed below – then feel free to tell me about it and I’ll be sure to read up on it as much as I can.
I only play an OC in fandoms! I don't mind if you want to play someone from the book/movie/anime/ game so long as I play an OC.

Such Fandoms are listed below but it isn't a complete list:

Monster High
High School of the Dead
Black Butler
Harry Potter
Eargon
Kingdom Hearts
Assassin's Creed
Left 4 Dead
Red Dead Redemption
The Little Mermaid
Beauty and the Beast* ( Rook's Role Play is sort of like this )
Cinderella - Modern or not
Death Note
Dredd
iRobot
Snow White and The Huntsman
Chobits
Pacific Rim
No. 6
August Rush
Alice in Wonderland - I'm more fond of the game ( Alice: Madness Returns )
The City of Ember - The books not the movie

Once again I'd like to play out the movie/book/anime with our guys rather than the people who were really in them and it isn't a complete list. If you have an idea for a fendom then feel free to send me a PM.

Mental Patient – I’m just weird like that but I like the idea of playing either a mental patient or a doctor sent to try and fix them. Even people out of touch with the world can find love you know!

Ghost – I had an idea – in fact Christopher Pixwell and Alice Christian’s starter was made for this one – that during a school trip that they end up in an accident of some kind which causes your person to die and come back to haunt them. Only Christopher and Alice could see the dead person and interact with him though. I wouldn’t mind if the ghost took control of one of their bodies – with them being aware of it or not – and forcing them to do stuff either but my idea was that the dead person wasn’t really dead but had died for a few minutes which allowed his soul to leave his body, though his body was able to be saved he didn’t know that and it was taken away so Christopher, Alice and him all think he is dead when really he is in a coma. That being said I also don't mind just doing the good old haunted house bit either.

Different Time Periods – I love far past or far future role plays but I’ll play ‘current’ role plays just as well too. Also open to time traveling, like one of our guys falling into the past or future.

Date Keeping – Pretty much if we time skip I would like to have a date placed on it otherwise I just get so confused. Even more so if we are building up or counting down something – like the due date for a baby – and we skip ahead days.

Angst - Though there is a limit

Drama

Horror

Hurt / Comfort

Mystery
- I suck at this but love it if you can pull it off. Surprise me sometimes!

Sci - Fi

Adventure

Things I Won’t Do!

I do not play a person under the age of 15 UNLESS they are simply in the story as a son or friend and nothing more.

Current Child Abuse Under the age of 16 – I don’t mind if it is something that happened in the past but don’t make it on going unless they are above the age of 16.

Out of Control Pranking – No peeing in the pea soup kind of deal ( that is just gross ). I get that at times one or both of our guys will be little demons and play some tricks but don’t get out of hand with it. This isn’t Jackass people!

Check out my F-List as well.

Intro / About Me / Extra / About Them 1, 2, 3 / Ideas/ Monster Boy's

Here are some of the guys I currently have. This first half are the boys who already have a starter for them. The second half are guys who only have pictures but no story to them just yet. All of them can be used in a Non-Human type role play.

Name: Casey Turnip
Race: Human
{ x }

After four years of High School with the man of his dreams Casey's world comes crashing down when his boyfriend tells him that during that entire time he's chested on him every chance he got. Two months after moving into a new town Casey finds himself without family - having cut ties with them when he left - and almost no friends, struggling to put himself through college and keep a roof over his head. Can new love fix his broken heart?
Sorry he is taken now!

His Starter~
“Best rave ever!” Casey shouted but his voice was lost in the loud music, the teenager tilting his head back as he down his seventh Jello shot. He didn’t have a clue what was in them but at the moment it didn’t matter as Casey stumbled away from the bar and toward the mass of other beings that were dancing. Tilting his head back Casey laughed as he danced, the world around him blurred slightly as he stared up at the moon above him, the only thing he could really make out clearly anymore. Someone moved in behind him, placing their hands on his hips and Casey couldn’t care less anymore as he raised his arms and wrapped them around the strangers head, closing his green eyes.

Who needed a boyfriend anyway? So what if Casey and Jonnie had dated all through High School and suffered at the abuse of bully’s for being gay together, with parents who couldn’t understand where they had gone wrong in raising them? Casey’s eyes opened slightly as another stranger moved in front of him, trapping him between the two men but Casey was feeling great, drunk on both liquor and the music. And someone might have slipped something in one of his drinks too. Casey laughed as he pushed his body back on the man behind him – and it was most clearly a man judging by what was rubbing on Casey’s ass – while he pulled the man in front of him closer, moving his hips in time with the beat while one of the men felt his skin through the fishnet shirt he wore.

Then just as they finished High School at last Jonnie had surprised Casey by asking if they could move in together. Casey leaned his head back letting it fall on the shoulder of the one behind him, eyes drifting shut once more. The joy of that day the two of them had packed up their stuff and moved into a one bedroom apartment had been like a dream come true for Casey. Not only that but they had been able to find a job at the same warehouse and had both been accepted into the same collage, it was like fate didn’t want them to part! At least… That was how it had seemed to Casey. Barely two months had passed when things started going sour. It had started off when Casey had started seeing Jonnie talking to one of the older truck drivers that worked at the warehouse, he hadn’t thought much about it at the time. Maybe if he had then Casey wouldn’t have been blindsided when Jonnie suddenly broke up with him, saying that he couldn’t stand being around Casey every second of every day. Before Casey knew it Jonnie had left him for that same truck driver, living right in truck with the guy so he could cross country with him!

Casey’s green eyes watered suddenly as he roughly pushed the two away from him, stumbling slightly as he started making his way toward where the cars were parked. The two men shouted something at him but he didn’t hear it, hands digging in the pockets of his cargo pants trying to find his keys. Who needed a boyfriend anyway? So what if when Jonnie left him it broke his heart and left him broke, Jonnie having removed all of their savings so Casey was facing getting kicked out of collage on top of losing the apartment?

Casey found a car that looked sort of like the one he had borrowed from a friend, leaning on it as he struggled to put the key into the lock. It took him several minutes before Casey realized that it wasn’t his car causing him to back away from it, holding onto the side mirror as he laughed. “This.. This isn’t - hehe.” Still snickering Casey ran his fingers through his light green hair, tripping over one of his own feet for a second. “I – I – I am in no shape to – haha – to drive.” The cool desert air felt nice on his heated skin as Casey walked awkwardly among the cars, pulling on the door handles of each one he walked by until one door suddenly gave way. Confused Casey turned toward the car door he had opened, giving a drunken smile as he crawled into the backseat of the car and closed the door behind him. It was warmer in the car than outside, the sudden change in temperature leaving Casey feeling sleepy. Licking his lips Casey laid down on the leather seat of the car, pulling his legs up slightly as he snuggled down and dozed off quickly. In his drunken haze Casey didn’t even realize that he was not in his car at all or that he was not alone.

Name: Terry Hastings
{ x }

Terry has everything a teenager could want and more. His father's business of kidnapping women and selling them to the highest buyer has caused him to gain a very warped view of the world, he see's everyone as nothing more than a price tag. Though his father has tried to keep his son out of it Terry has still suffered under the hands of abuse which he has locked away for many years. On the outside he is cold, angry and refuses to take orders from anyone but on the inside he is a frightened child with a twisted idea on what 'love' is.

This is meant to be a dark role play with a lot of abuse where you can break Terry into an obedient servant, spy or after breaking him down take the sweet road.

WARNING! Terry is a rather difficult Role Play to do. Be ready to give posts with a lot of interactions between Terry and your guy otherwise I will not have that much to go on.
His Starter~
“You sick fucker, let me go!” A young voice shouted in anger, the owner of the voice digging his heels into the ground as he was dragged forward. “When my father finds out about this you are so dead!” Terry Hastings kicked one leg out, feeling it connect with something but he wasn't sure if it was human or not. Hands grabbed his dark hair causing Terry to snarl in pain as his head was yanked back, feeling a round object being pressed to his lips. Terry kept his lips closed tight causing the man who was holding him to yank his black hair again, this time hard enough to cause Terry to cry out allowing the ball gag to be shoved into his mouth. The straps were pulled tight, digging into the corners on of his lips to leave bruises forcing him to keep his mouth opened, teeth sinking into the rubber and halting his enraged screaming.

Terry wasn’t sure by this point how he had gotten himself into this mess but he knew the reason behind it, and whose fault it was. The last thing he remembered was walking home from a party with a couple of friends, all of them to buzzed to drive and his father being a little bitch and refusing to send someone to pick him up since he had snuck out in the first place. Terry was what you would call a ‘spoiled little rich boy’, his daddy making millions each mouth by selling weapons to some overseas country’s and Terry eagerly blowing through it on anything he wanted even if he didn’t need it. His father had always warned him to be ready for anything, that people might try to kidnap him which was the reason why he didn’t go to school anymore. His father wanted him watched at all times, wanted him to be aimed at all times but there was only so much a seventeen year old boy could take. The only reason why his father wasn’t seeding someone to get him now was because of how angry he had made the man, not that Terry cared.

It had happened shortly after his friend Oliver had left him to wonder home leaving Terry alone where he had pulled out his phone and started cussing out his father, ordering the man to send someone to pick him up. His father hadn’t taken too kindly to his tone or the fact that he had broken out of the house causing to two to get into yet another fight over the phone before the man had told Terry to find his own way home and hung up on him. It wasn’t a common thing; well the fighting was but not the part where the man sent his goons to pick up his son. Pissed off Terry had started walking home, muttering about how he would make the man pay for leaving him out in the cold when a van had pulled up at the end of the street he was walking on. Terry hadn’t paid it too much mind as he had started passing it, laughing as he gave a sharp kick to one of the back doors so that it dented. What did he care? His father could just pay for the damages, or have the people killed anyway.

It wasn’t until he had turned away from the van that the back door had opened, two men jumping out to grab his arms. Before Terry had been able to get a good look at them or understand what was happening one of them had tied a blindfold around his blue eyes and a sharp punch had hit him in his stomach, knocking the air out of him so he couldn’t scream for help. When he had regained his breath he was lying in the back of the same van he had dented, his hands cuffed behind his back and headphones over his ears with heavy metal music blasting so he couldn't hear anything. Terry couldn’t be such how long they were driving around for but when the van had stopped was when he had starting fight and screaming, leading to where he was now.

Terry grunted into the ball gag as he was roughly thrown facedown onto a mattress, the blindfold slipping a little so he could see. He had just enough time to make out a warehouse of some kind when he felt the mattress sink a little on the side, the blindfold being pulled back into place before he could turn his head and see who it was that had taken him. When the presser on the side of the mattress left Terry could only lay there, cheek resting on the horribly smelly and lumpy mattress that seemed like they had just gotten out of the dump. He was still angry though but in the pit of his stomach he was also afraid, fruitlessly yanking on the cuffs until he felt his fur trim jacket tear slightly. Great! Now on top of kidnapping him they had also caused him to tear his $500 jacket too! When his father came and got him Terry was going to make sure that whoever it was that had taken him was going to pay to replace it, or just be killed. Unable to see or hear anything Terry slowly pulled his knees up, the leather pants he wore making the movement a little hard until he pushed himself up so that he was sitting on his knees. He tugged on the handcuffs around his hands, feeling the sleeves of his jacket tear a little more, before sighing around the gag in his mouth as he lowered his head a little waiting for something to happen.

Name: Lumi White
Race: Oracle
{ x }

Lumi's starter was left open to be used in a kidnap by a non-human but it can be changed for something else as well. He is a very sweet boy who has never seen any violence and is normally very happy, always with a smile on his face.

Lumi is an oracle who is able to see slightly into the furture but he holds very little control over his powers. Perhaps a cult or a village - human or non - could learn about his powers and seek to use them for their own gain? Just a thought.
Lumi White grunted softly as he pushed himself back up onto a washing machine, singing softly to the empty laundry mat he was in. He really shouldn’t have put it off for so long but lately things had been pretty busy at the pet store he worked out, with the holidays and all that. Now that they were over Lumi was looking forward to things slowing down again. If it hadn’t been for a mouse crawling into his dirty clothes and dying he might have gone on like this for another week but that had been the limit to his gross level.

Hearing a ding Lumi hopped off the washing machine, his white open toed sandals hitting the tile sounding louder than normal in the empty place. Opening the dryer Lumi quickly gathered up his clothes, folding them neatly and stacking them up into the tub he had brought with him. One pale, fragile looking hand reached up to try – and fail – to tuck his brown hair behind one ear for a moment as he turned to look out the front windows of the building. For a few seconds he saw himself reflected in the window, a small mousy eighteen year old with feminine like curves. Really if he put on a dress he could pass as one, as it was the white tank top and shorts he wore showed off miles of lily white skin. Soft gray eyes looked past the reflection to see the darkness outside, turning away from the window to look at the clock. It was just a few minutes after nine, longer than what Lumi had been planning on being out.

Turning back toward his clothes Lumi finished folding up the last shirt, reaching inside the tub to remove his iPod and ear buds. Slipping them into his ears Lumi heaved up the tub, holding it with one hand as he balanced it on his hip as he walked toward the front and opened the door. He paused in the doorway, a chill running over his bare skin and he was tempted to go back inside. With a small sigh Lumi started off down the street, his head lowered as he sorted through his iPod to find something to listen too. It was a long way back to his apartment, six blocks really. While there was a laundry room in the lower half of his apartment building the machines didn’t tend to do a good job, more often than that the clothes would come out even dirtier than when they had gone it. The building he had just left was a little far but it was cheap, and the machine’s worked right at least. Plus there was a bookstore nearby that he loved to visit when he could so he didn’t mind the walk so much. Really, for a kid with no parents he was thankful he had been able to find a small part time job and apartment for such a cheap price.

“Hey sister, do you still believe in love I wonder?” Lumi sang softly, blocking out the rest of the world as he listened to ‘Hey Brother’ by Avicii. Coming around a corner Lumi spotted a small group of men further up, lowering his head slightly as he crossed the road slowly to place more space between him and them. He hummed softly to himself as he started to pass them, feeling goose bumps break out along his skin causing him to pick up the pace a little. Lumi suddenly gasped softly as he stopped right across from them, looking straight ahead but his mind was a million miles away. Turning his head Lumi looked at the men with growing fear, his eyes no longer just a soft grayish color but held a ring of what looked like gold around the pupils growing slowly as though consuming the gray. It stood out clearly even in the darkness of the night, one man even pointed at him causing Lumi to quickly jerk his head forward, away from them and start moving forward at a much quicker pace.

Just before turning around the corner Lumi risked a small glance over his shoulder at the group, his stomach turning slightly when he saw a couple of the men looking at him. Like a frightened mouse Lumi quickly rounded around the corner before breaking out in as much as a fast run as he could, still holding the basket up to his chest. One of the ear buds fell out but Lumi didn’t stop to put it back in nor did he slow down when his legs started to burn from the odd pace and weight of the basket, brown hair falling in front of his once more gray eyes. Those men were bad news, he knew it now. They had done bad things to a lot of people, so much suffering and sorrow but now they had their eyes on him causing his heart to pound heavily in his chest.

How did he know this? Because he saw it of course, saw what lay within their hearts and saw that they were a danger to him. There were times like this ever since Lumi had been a young child when he had seen things like this, saw what would happen before it did. He saw when his grandmother would die and had told her about it, sharing how much he loved her to the point that his parents had believed something to be wrong with him until she really did die just the way he had seen it. Ever since then they never doubted him again – nor had they hidden his gift very well – but just because he saw what was going to happen didn’t mean it was going play out that way. There had been one day when Lumi had awoken from a sound sleep, screaming for his father not to leave to the point his throat had started bleeding. His father hadn’t left that morning which it turned out had saved his life, a bridge that his father normally drove over had gone out causing a lot of people to be hurt but only a few to be killed. Lumi couldn’t always see everything that would happen but what he could he could see if it was good or bad, truthfully he held very little control of this gift. At the moment as he rushed down the darkened streets he hoped it was one of those times when he could change what was about to happen, the twisting of his stomach making him feel as though he was going to vomit from the growing fear.

His apartment building was within sight now and Lumi took another dare in looking over his shoulder but didn’t see anyone behind him, that didn’t really mean much however as there were plenty of alleyways and dark spots for someone to hide in. Just as he reached the door Lumi gasped again, the basket slipping from his fingers to hit the pavement and causing his ear buds to break free fully. Tilting his head back Lumi stared up at the darkened windows with that same golden color forming in his eyes, pressing his slightly shaking hands to his chest. They were in his apartment already; he could see two forms standing in the darkness in his bedroom waiting for him. His cellphone was in his apartment, all of his coins used up doing his laundry. For once rather than allow the sight to slip away after it had shown him something Lumi grasped at it, trying to hold onto it or force it to show him some place where he might be safe but it only caused a headache to form in the back of his head. The gold faded away leaving Lumi standing in front of the building, trembling faintly as he looked around slowly in the darkness.

He ran.

Name: Rook Galloway
Race: Human but cursed with the looks of a demon.
{ x }

Human but was placed under a spell to look like a demon. Sort of like a Beauty and the Beast type. He is very clingy and will refuse to allow your character to leave but how he treats your character will depend on how your character acts. I was thinking that perhaps a group stumbles across his castle so Rook will have to try and figure out which person is the one he is meant to be with, if there are women in the group he will go for them first but please remember this is a guy x guy role play. While it is a human type there can be magic involved.
“Read me this one Mema!” A young child, no older than six said as he pulled a large dusty book off the shelf. Laughing softly the elderly woman moved forward to take the heavy book from the child, barely able to hold it herself. With a heavy groan she lowered herself down into an old rocking chair that rested beside the bed that the young boy had already crawled into, wiggling himself down into the blankets and looking excited about his bedtime story.

The grandmother looked down at the book he had picked out and her smile fell ever so softly from her lips, shaking hands picking up the glasses that hung around her neck and placing them on her nose. “The Cursed Prince. Oh dear, are you sure you want to hear this one?” The elder woman asked, looking over at her grandson from the top of glasses. “It doesn’t have a very happy ending you know.” But the little boy nodded his head anyway, the only part of his body that could be seen after he pulled the blankets up all the way to his chin. The grandmother smiled again and opened the book; she knew the story well and would give him the kid version of it. After all it was a very unhappy and tragic tale.

“Once in a Kingdom so far away there lived a mighty King and a beautiful Queen, whom he loved so very much. One day the Queen came to the King with wonderful news, news they had been waiting on for many, many years. They were going to have a baby! The King was overjoyed by the news but he was worried as well. His Queen had always been of ill health so he feared that the baby would be hard for her to carry, and the King was right. Only a month later the Queen fell sick once more, this time endangering not only her life but the life she carried.” The Grandmother paused to show the child a picture in the book of a woman lying on a bed, her stomach large in child and a man standing beside her looking fearful. “Using all of his riches the King set out to find a cure that would save his Queen and unborn child. He crossed seas filled with danger, forests filled with demons until one night under the full moon the King came across a lone cabin. The King knocked three times but gained no answer and, believing that no one lived in the cabin, entered it. Inside he found food, water and a warm bed to which he helped himself to all three. With his stomach full and his thirst quenched the King laid on the bed and fell into a deep sleep.

“What the King did not know was that the cabin did belong to someone, an evil Witch.” The Grandmother paused once more to show another picture, this time of the man helping himself to some food while a dark shadow stood in the doorway watching him. “The Witch returned home to find her food eaten, her water drank and a man whom she did not know sleeping in her bed. With an enraged scream the Witch threw herself at the King who awoke in fright. Fearfully the King fell to his knees before the Witch and begged for him to let him life, telling of his quest to save his Queen and unborn child. The Witch’s heart softened hearing his plea and ordered him go into her Garden behind the cabin and to pluck a single rose from the bush that had not yet bloomed. The Witch told the King that the rose was magic and that it shall not die so long as he held onto it, that when it did at last bloom he was to take each petal that fell from the rose and boil them into a drink for his Queen. But the Witch was also cruel and further told the King that as payment she would come to take their child from them on the eve of their sixteen year of life. If it should be a daughter the Witch would raise her to become a Witch as well, and should it be a son the Witch would kill him and use his life to grant her youth once more.

“The King, so frightened of the Witch, agreed. The Witch allowed the King to leave with a single rose. After months of traveling the King returned but only to find grave news awaiting him. His Queen had died during his time away, leaving behind only their child whom she had given her life to bring into the world. But the child was sickly, never crying and would not live much longer either. The King, seeing as he could not use the rose he had been given by the Witch to save his Queen, used it to save the life of his Son. Each night the King sat by the hearthside-“

“What is a hearthside?” The child asked, his voice thick in sleep.

“It means ‘fire place’ my dear.” The grandmother said, smiling softly before going on with the story. “Each night the King sat by the hearthside and boiled the petals that fell from the rose, carefully giving the brew to his son to drink. For one full moon the King would not be moved from his place until at last the final petal fell and the babe gave his first cries. The King was overjoyed as he showed the kingdom the new Prince. But the King had not forgotten the deal he made to the Witch and sought out the help of a Good Witch to save him from such a fate. The Good Witch took the steam of the rose and boiled it, adding her own magic to the brew and had the Son drink it. The Good Witch told the King that his Son would never be killed by the Witch but that did not mean she could not still use her magic on him. The King thanked the Good Witch and went on to raise his Son happily.”

“But what about the Bad Witch?” The child asked again.

“On the eve of the Prince’s sixteen year the Bad Witch arrived at the kingdom and ordered the King to fulfill his end of the deal that had been made so many years before. The King first tried to tell the Witch that he had not used the rose to save his Queen as she had died, but had used it to save his Son. The Witch did not care however, saying that he had used the rose never the less to save the life of another. When the King could not reason with the Witch he laughed in her face, mocking her by telling the Witch she would never be able to kill his Son. Angered by his words the Witch took up a dagger and attempted to stab the Prince but the blade broke in her hold. The King ordered his soldiers to kill the Witch but as the King’s most trusted Captain raised his sword to cut off the Witch’s head she sent a curse to the Prince.

“When the Witch’s head hit the floor the Prince was transformed into a Monster. The Witch’s severed head crackled, mocking the King by telling him that now the Prince would forever be alone, never be loved or raise a child of his own. And so the Witch died with her last laugh still on her lips. Horrified the King and the Captain took the young Prince away, returning to the Good Witch and begged for her help once more. But the Good Witch only shook her head in pity, telling the King she could not remove such a curse with her magic alone. The Good Witch told the King that only ‘True Love’ could free him from the wicked spell. Given hope by this the King returned with the Prince and ordered his Captain to spread the news fair and wide that the Prince was seeking a bride, Princess or not. Many young fair maiden’s came in hopes of charming the Prince as to become his Bride but after they all saw the Monster he was they ran in fear back to their own countries. Now news began to spread throughout the kingdom of how a wicked and most fearsome beast had taken over the Prince causing the once peaceful people of the kingdom to take up weapons.

“The Prince, seeing how his Father’s kingdom was about to fall into War and Ruin, left under the cover of night to beg for the Good Witch’s help. The Good Witch took the Prince away and hid him, somewhere far and safe. She placed him in a castle all for him, giving him a magical staff to take care of him. As her final gift for the Prince the Good Witch placed a spell around the castle to keep it hidden, telling the Prince that when the time came the spell would break and his True Love would find him.

“And so the Prince stayed in his hidden castle, alone and waiting for the next hundreds of years. Many claim that when the moon is full, and the night is still one can still hear the cries of the Forgotten Prince who is still waiting for his True Love to come and save him.”

The Grandmother closed the book and looked down at the sleeping child, sighing softly as she placed her hand over the cover of the book. “Such a sad tale. I wonder who would write such a thing?”

~~~~~~~

“Hey, watch this!” A teenage boy looking barely seventeen cried loudly as he jumped from the top of a water fountain and into the pool below. Laughing the teenager climbed out of the water and stood on the edge, arms opened wide. “Ta-da~”

Silence. Rook’s smile slowly fell from his face as his arms fell to his sides, staring out at the empty courtyard around him. His thin, midnight black tail slowly swayed behind him as Rook slowly lowered himself down to sit on the edge of the fountain, his face blank. Pink lips opened as he suddenly screamed loudly, the sound sharp and pricing. When Rook finally stopped the screech like sound he turned to look at down at himself in the water. The first thing that stood out among his face were the sclera’s of his eyes, what should have been white were pitch black as well causing his green pupils to stand out even more. With his black hair wet caused his pointed ears to stick out on either side of his head, Rook wiggling them slightly. Movement caught his eye causing Rook to sigh as he raised his wings slowly to stretch them out behind him, they were large but they felt heavy too. Rook had tried once a long time ago to try and fly with them; he had crash landed into a tree and never tried it again becoming too afraid he’d break his neck next time. Rook raised one hand to look at the black nails on them, sharp and more claw like than anything else.

Everything about him just screamed ‘demon’, nothing to love about him. For a second tears gathered in Rook’s eyes as he started to curl up beside the fountain, his thin frame shaking in quiet sobs before he gasped lightly. Shaking his head Rook jumped up, the smile back on his face. “Hey, watch this!” Rook jumped back over the wall of the fountain as he started to climb to the top again. In the courtyard where he played, had played for many countless years, everything from the tree tops down to the marble walkway looked like they had just been placed there. There was no dirt, no leaf out of place, no flowers that were withering or ill. The water in the fountain was deep blue, clean with little lily pads dotting around the edge. The flowers themselves were dusty pink and in full bloom, as always. An endless spring… Sitting on top of the fountain Rook’s green eyes moved slowly around a garden he knew well, had walked down countlessly and learned where each tiny stone, each flower and each leaf was. The garden went all around the rather small stone castle now covered in moss and vines because Rook had added them there some time ago in order to make it look… less like a prison.

The castle was three floors high without counting the underground, fifteen rooms which Rook took turns sleeping in and seventeen bathrooms and dressing areas. There was a dining hall, a kitchen, a library, four different parlor rooms each facing a different way, an art gallery and a small ball room for dancing. There was a fireplace in each room and five more out of them, counting the one in the kitchen for cooking. Twenty and four suits of armor, thirty and seven different paintings, nine big marble statues and nineteen small ones. Outside there were five fountains that were different than each other, a small pond where the frogs liked to play, and every now and then Rook would see stray deer wonder in from the outside world. He saw them strongest during the later months when he thought it might be winter because they came in larger numbers and stayed for a few months then left again. Rook liked to watch them play and sometimes even enjoyed running after them, stalking them, though he never came close and they seemed to understand his need to play. A couple had even allowed him to pet them once, something that had delighted him greatly.

Suddenly Rook leaped from the top of the fountain and hit the side of the small castle, using his long claws to slowly climb up the side. Though he didn’t use his wings to fly just by flapping them sharply a few times he could reach the top of the castle and sit on top of its roof, though it did have a staircase that lead up to the roof climbing up the side was a bit more fun. Lying back on the soft moss that grew there Rook stared up at the hole above him toward the blue sky rolling so far above. The truth was this place, the gardens and the castle itself, nested deep within a mountain for which there were several tunnels to be able to enter but Rook could not leave through them. His father and some of the guards who had been friendly to him before, as well as the good witch Lilith, used to visit them but it had been a while since they last had. Rook liked to believe his father was busy with kingly duties and finding his soul mate that it took up his time. Lilith hadn’t visited in a while either come to think of it, was she looking up at the same sky right now thinking of him as well? With a sigh Rook closed his eyes and tried to picture in his mind how much longer he would need to wait in this place until his Heart came as last. It was impossible to count the days here because Lilith said time didn’t work the same way here. In fact hadn’t Rook seen his father looking much more gray in his hair than the time before his visit? Perhaps it was simply a trick of the light was all.

The little demon price had no way of knowing that in fact several hundred years had passed since he had been sent here, that his father and his kingdom, that his friends and even the good witch had all since passed on into the next life. While he, thanks to this entrapment of a home and his curse, had aged only a year or two since coming here. He had no way of knowing that outside his mountain castle the world of kingdoms and knights had changed, that his tale had drifted into a fairy tale so few believed and even then mostly children. He had no way of knowing… That that one who was meant to setting him free was closer than ever before.

Name: Mouse
Race: Human but with the way he handles a blade you wouldn't guess it.
{ x }

A servant, living in a castle with the blood of assassin's running through him. For this role play one can either try to turn Mouse against the royals of the castle to kill them or have the prince (or princes) begin to spend time for him for some reason. Or the King or Knight if someone wanted an age difference in it. He is very quiet and almost never talks unless he is ordered too, though his answers normally make people very angry. Mouse doesn't shy away from saying what is on his mind but he does shy away from people.

Many years ago there was once a small kingdom ruled by a fair King, the land rich in milk and honey and the people who lived there were happy. In this land however lived one village whose people were known as the world’s best assassin’s, hidden by all but the King and his close followers. For many years the King’s land remained in peace due to the Assassins who called themselves the ‘Zilla Videl’, the Shadow Devil. The Zilla Videl were so well hidden that not even the King knew where their village laid, if he should need their help in a matter a falcon was sent. One day however the falcon did not return…

The King feared the worst and he was right in doing so for not even a few months later war broke out among the kingdom, the King believing that the Zilla Videl had betrayed him. The King took up his sword and rode out to face the threat, leaving his kingdom behind in the hands of his brother. The King made the brother swear before his leaving, if he should not return he would ready his eldest son for the throne. The brother agreed, and the King left in strong faith he was living his entire world in good hands.

It was months after having done so that the King and his men rode across a village that had been destroyed by the enemy army’s. It was a grand and horrifying sight to behold as the number of dead soldiers from the enemy’s army was far greater than the number of villagers. The King called his army to a halt and ordered them to bury the dead villagers, hailing the village that had fought so hard and brought down so many on their own. It was during this time that the King made two shocking discovery’s.

While his men buried the dead the King entered the largest house in the village, wondering if perhaps he could find something of use for his own army’s. On entering a large study the King was shocked to find the falcon he had sent out months before hand with his last message still attached to its leg. Realizing that they had come across the remains of the Zilla Videl the King was saddened but now understood that he had not been betrayed. As he turned to return to his army the King was shocked to find a small child standing not even three feet away from him, holding onto the severed arm of his dead mother. The King’s eyes softened as he began coaxing the child slowly to him but the child turned and fled.

This did not stop the King as each day his army recovered at the village the King would return to the house, bringing food and water as he tried to gain the young child’s favor. The child never spoke a word and never entered within arm’s length of the King, cowering like a frightened mouse until that King gave him that name, Mouse. After a week the King asked the child if he would tell him what happened to the village, the question causing Mouse to break down at last, crying and screaming for his parents. The King gathered the child into his arms, comforting him and taking him back to his camp. The King knew that an army was no place for the child so he gave a young solider the task to return back to his kingdom with the child, believing that his own son would help to repair the damage by becoming his friend.

The King led his army forward and the young soldier carried out his task by bringing Mouse to the kingdom. The brother who had been left in the King’s place did not see the King’s idea as safe, fearing that the child who had the blood of the Zilla Videl flowing through him might hurt the young prince. The brother sent the child to the lower levels of the castle to become a lowly servant, keeping him there for a years to come. Though the servants who already worked there were happy to accept the child they soon found him to be strange and odd, their unease only growing when they found the easy in which the child worked a blade of any kind. Not long after the child came to them they began hearing noises in the walls as well, many believing the child having brought an evil spirit with him. They thought and whispered but never did anything, the child soon falling into the background.

Thirteen Years Later

Mouse stared at the world beyond the window he was washing, watching some children play in the freshly fallen snow for a while before he caught sight of himself in the mirror. Pale blue eyes stared back at him, the kind of eyes that didn’t hold much hope in the world and who hadn’t seen much kindness in it. There was an air of sorrow around him as he raised one fragile looking hand up to his grayish hair, trying to flatten it slightly before giving up. He wore a shirt that was slightly too large for him causing it to hang off one shoulder, Mouse lowering his hand to try and cover more of the pale skin that showed. The pants he wore were the same dirty gray coloring that were a little small on him, several inched of his ankles showing while the simple shoes he wore pinched his feet but when one was poor they took what they could get and were thankful for it. Finishing the window Mouse bent down to pick up the bucket of water, his braid falling over his shoulder as he moved into the grand ballroom to begin washing the windows there as well.

Name: Heartless
Race: ???
{ x }

Heartless cannot remember his name, where he came from or even how old he is. At some point he believes he may have stumbled across the Time Realm in which he now lives. He spends his days and nights going through time, witnessing first hand natural and man made disasters but also he enjoys watching young couples fall in love and go through their lives together. He is very playful and tries to make friends but it never works out for him.

In the starter I made I wrote that he couldn't be seen when he steps outside the Time Realm but I'm going to change it so that he can be seen if he wants too be. In this role play your character is welcomed to be from any point in time and stumbles into the Time Realm. What he wants to do with the ability to control time is fully up to you. Because Heartless removed his own heart - and lost it somewhere in time - he is unable to feel that many emotions, he can feel a little but they are more like shadows.
Tick-Tock

Tick-Tock.

Tick-Tock.

It was an endless sound, constant and unchanging. If one had been here long enough the sound would first drive them mad and very long after that they would be able to tune out the sound all together. “Tik Tok, goes the clock.” Of course no one should have been in such a confusing place to begin with. For one such man what had begun as a nightmare had molded into an endless dream, accepting a fate that was meant for no one. “…What rhymes with clock? Ballcock, knock, dock, walk, sock, small talk, sweet talk…”

The man fell silent for a moment, standing in the middle of pure confusion. There didn’t seem to be any walkway under his feet but there he stood with twisted and ticking clocks slowly moving around him. Everything from the red and black buckled hat on top of his black hair down to the large, buckled boots he wore seemed to match the place he was in. There was a faint red tint in his eyes but he had long forgotten if perhaps he had been born with it or if it was a result of living here for… However long it was he had been here. In fact he couldn’t remember if he had been born here or not, or even what his name was. “Sweet talk, no one to sweet talk to me. It would be nice if someone would. Talk, play and be gay. How nice to have a friend… Why do I not have a friend?”

Tick-Tock.

Tick-Tock.

Tick-Tock.

“If I am to have a friend then I must have a name. What name should I have? Did I ever have a name?... So many questions today. Or is it night?” Raising one leg the man started walking forward once more, steps falling in time with the ticking and the toking. It wasn’t that he was trapped in this place, not truly anyway. Time didn’t matter here so he was free to travel as far as the birth of the earth to its death if he so wished, but the problem laid in he could watch events unfold and even so change them in he wished but no one could see him, talk to him, hear him. That kind of loneliness could twist anyone’s mind.

Sometimes though someone did fall into the place he was in and for a few minutes he had another to talk too, but they never stayed long. They didn’t care about the place he was in, they never wanted to travel through time with him, they never even asked for his name… If he did have one that is. No, they always screamed at him to return them at once and so he did and no sooner than he placed them safely in their beds did they believe they had a wild and crazy dream with some madman in it.

He was mad, not heartless… Well that was not true but he would not force another to walk with him, talk with him, stay with him. Every time he was forced to return yet another human to their time it broke his heart further, the pain so great that after a while he finally had enough of the hurt and had removed his heart. It was in a safe place… He thought. He couldn’t remember where he had placed it or what time but surely if someone had found it he would know. Maybe.

Tick-Tock.

Tick-Tock.

Tick-Tock.

“If I should have a friend I should have a name. For they will surely ask for my name in return for theirs and how rude would it be if I told them ‘I do not have a name’. And then they shall ask ‘Why do you not have a name?’ and I shall say ‘Because it is lost with my heart’. And then we shall begin talking about why I do not have a heart either and that is boring to talk about as who wants to hear about another’s woe’s and foe’s?” The man stopped once more, one leg still raised to take another step. “Though I do not have a foe.” He lowered his leg and returned to walking once more. “If I am to have a name then what name should it be I wonder? Perhaps Clock?” He turned his head to look at the twisted clock beside him, the hands turning wildly going backward. “No, that won’t do at all. Perhaps Tik Tok? Ack, no no. There is too much of that already.” The man placed a hand on his chin and tilted his head to the side, becoming so still one would have thought he was a statue. Suddenly his eyes brightened, a smile came to his lips and he threw his hands up high. “I know! I shall be called ‘Heartless’, because that is what I am.”

Very pleased with himself, Heartless returned to his stroll among the madness, hands placed behind his back and a smile still on his lips. “Tik Tok, goes the clock…”

Name: Mint 'Candy' ( Good luck trying to get his real last name )
{ x }

Parents dead from a car crash and founding his little sister has cancer Mint did what any good brother would have done, dropped out of High School to become a prostitute. Mint has been forced to suffer under a lot of hands but has never allowed himself to fall off the path of trying to save his sister, taking life as it was thrown at him and forgetting the pain he had just felt by walking out the door. Trusting a stranger is what got him into this life, but can trusting another be the thing that saves him?

Mint's role play is a day by day type that is meant to last until January 1st, New Year's Day. The role play begins on December 1st so you will only have one month to gain his trust and win his heart or else he is lost forever.
Mint tilted his head back slightly as he stepped out of the Taxi, becoming dizzy just looking at the fifty floored hotel he was about to enter. The cold air nipped at his face causing his ears and nose to become red, seeping into the loose black coat he wore causing him to shiver faintly. Turning around Mint reached inside the running car to grab a small book bag from the backseat before he closed the cab door and reached into his coat pocket handing the driver what he owed. Pulling the coat tighter around himself Mint walked toward the hotel, black boots slipping on the ice on the sidewalk for a second before he regained himself. The doorman eyed him for a second, taking in the faded out coat and small black hat he wore on his head before looking away with a curl of distaste. Mint ignored him and opened the door himself, giving a soft sigh as the warmth from the lobby hit his face.

The inside of the hotel was a breathtaking sight, one that Mint had never seen before and most likely never would again after tonight. The floors were made of pure white marble tile, so clean and spotless that if Mint looked down he could see himself in them while from the ceiling small, crystal chandeliers hung leading from the doorway all the way across the room to the staircase on the other side. As it was December 1st small Christmas decorations were hanging from across the lobby desks, a single long reef wrapped in slowly blinking lights and small painted orbs hanging off of it in different sizes. In different corners here and there different Christmas trees stood going from a pure white tree with small crystal’s in different color hanging from its branches to a large, fat tree covered in what seemed to be decorations made from children. In different pots stood flowers, most being roses in red or white while some held Christmas roses or Poinsettia’s to show the mood, even some of the statue’s had a wreath on top of their head with fake candles flickering faintly.

Hearing someone clear their throat Mint became aware of the fact that he had been standing in the doorway for several minutes, gaping at everything like a fool. Feeling heat on his cheeks Mint quickly moved toward the desk, one gloved hand reaching up to nervously fix the little black hat resting on top of his auburn hair giving the single curl that stuck out an extra twist. “Hi there, I’m checking in.”

The clerk gave Mint the same look over as the doorman had before he turned toward his computer. “Name?”

“Mint Candy.”

The clerk’s cheek twitched; face twisting as though he had smelled something unpleasant. “Your… Company for the night has not yet checked in. Your room is on the top floor.” The clerk reached under the desk to remove a keycard, being careful when he handed it to Mint to keep their fingers from touching. “Enjoy your night.”

Mint turned on his heel and marched away, his cheeks and ears flaming when the clerk coughed out something that sounded like ‘whore’ but he acted like he didn’t hear. He was used to this by now though it still stung sometimes. Taking a deep breath Mint moved past the stairs and toward the elevators beside them, jamming his finger into the button before crossing his arms over his chest. He could feel the clerks’ eyes on him causing Mint to narrow his green eyes as he started stabbing the button with his finger, trying to make it hurry up. After what seemed like an hour – really it was only a couple minutes – the doors slid open with a ding and Mint moved to step inside of them.

“That elevator does not reach the top floor; you will need to take the stairs to the tenth level.” The clerk suddenly said causing Mint to freeze with one boot already in the door. Slowly Mint removed his foot and turned away from the elevator toward the grand staircase beside it, refusing to allow himself to even glance at the clerk. He was already five steps up when the clerk spoke again. “Not those stairs.” Mint stopped, one gloved hand resting on the smooth banister before he took a deep breath and turned around. The clerk looked straight ahead and using a pen he was holding in his hand pointed toward the fire escape door on the other side of the stairs. With his face burning red now – in shame or embarrassment he didn’t know - Mint slowly walked back down the stairs and toward the fire escape, looking over his shoulder at the clerk who was looking down at his computer now.

Pushing open the door Mint quickly slipped inside before the clerk could point out something else to him, closing the door behind him. It was not nearly as wonderful inside the fire escape exit, the walls made out of stone, the stairs from steel and painted bright red which helped him to see in the dim lightening and it was chiller as well but thankfully not as cold as it was outside. Lowering his hands to his side Mint started the long climb up the stairs, trying not to look up or down the higher he went. Less than ten minutes later Mint wheezed softly as he pulled himself up to the tenth floor, leaning on the railing for a second as he held a stich in his side. He should be thankful that clerk hadn’t said he would need to walk up all fifty flights, he’d be long dead! Mint could see the headlines now, ‘Male Prostitute found Dead in Hotel Fire Escape’… Okay, so it would most likely never make the news. He’d be lucky if someone even found his body.

After catching his breath Mint pushed open the door slowly and peered into the hallway, glancing both ways but didn’t see anyone around. Even though he was starting to become warm Mint kept the coat pulled tight around his slim form as he walked toward the elevator and pushed the button, thankfully not having to wait nearly as long as he had before. When the door slid open Mint jumped back in surprise as a small white terrier dog started barking at him only to be yanked back by a beautiful woman holding its leash. “Quiet Sugar, I said quiet.” The woman said as she dragged the dog back to her side, Mint carefully working his way into the elevator as the dog watched him closely. Removing the backpack Mint placed it between him and the dog before pressing the button for the fiftieth floor, shifting slightly when the woman turned her head to look at him. Keeping his green eyes up Mint watched the numbers change slowly until they came to a stop on the twenty second floor where the woman got out at last, Mint finally lowering his eyes to watch her leave with the dog in tow.

Now alone Mint sighed softly and relaxed, leaning back on the wall as he waited for his stop. Being a prostitute hadn’t been his first work of choice – really, when was it ever? – but the money was good, and at the moment money was what Mint needed. His life was like a bad Life Time movie that came on during late night Monday, only he was a guy rather than a woman. Life had been good until he turned seventeen, then it started going downhill starting with the death of his parents because some dipshit sale’s man had sold them a car without telling them about the faulty break lines that needed repair. Mint couldn’t even sue the guy because he lacked the money to do so. To make matters worse his little sister had been in the car with his parents; even though she had lived with only a broken arm while she was staying in the hospital the doctor’s found she had Leukemia.

Mint closed his eyes as he felt tears building in them, barely able to remember what all had been said to him. With Lucy in the hospital Mint had dropped out of High School to begin working any jobs he could but nothing seemed to be able to cover the growing number of bills that seemed to come each month. Then several months ago Mint had been offered a job by a man posing as an agent, saying that Mint had just the body he was looking for in his line of work and swore that it would make him big money. At the time Mint hadn’t cared and blindly signed the contract that had been offered to him, not even realizing what was going on until he was being stripped naked and thrown into a room with his first client. He sold his virginity for $5000 but most of it had gone right into his new ‘bosses’ pocket.

Hearing the doors slide open brought Mint back to where he currently was, seven months and hundreds of other clients later on his way to see another. Reaching up Mint fixed his hat and curl once more as he walked down the small hallway to the other door on the other end, reaching inside his coat pocket to remove the keycard. Unlocking the door Mint pushed it open and gasped softly, moving into the large penthouse suite slowly as the keycard and pack slipped out of his fingers. The sheer size of it nearly overwhelmed Mint as he walked from room to room before he opened up the sliding glass door that led to a balcony that was large enough for a Jacuzzi to rest on, the water already hot and bubbling to the point that it had melted the snow and ice around it. Mint would have loved to live in such a place; it was like some sort of dream really.

After standing outside for several minutes Mint finally gave into the chill of the night air, turning away from the lights of the city to go back inside. He was here to do a job, not prance around like some prince from a fairytale. Reaching down Mint began to undo the buttons along the front of his coat as he walked into the front living room like area, removing the coat at last. The outfit under it was not something that anyone should be wearing in such weather, and it was even less likely what one would find an eighteen year old boy wearing. Placing the coat across one of the chairs Mint reached to tug the black tube top he wore down a little bit more while fixing the short shorts he wore so they rode down just enough to show he wore nothing under them. Grabbing the coat Mint headed back toward the front to hang it up in the front closet, removing his boots and placing them in as well so the only thing on his legs were the thigh high black stockings he wore.

Picking up the backpack and keycard he had dropped earlier Mint opened up the pack, reaching inside to remove several different items and placing them out along the small coffee table in the living room. A riding crop, handcuffs, strawberry and regular lube, several different brands of condoms in different sizes and a couple of toys in case they wanted something extra spicy. Mint removed a small tube of chapstick from one of the side pockets, giving his lips a little shine to them before he placed the empty pack in the closet as well. Raising his hand Mint fingered the small cross around his neck for a second before removing it as well, hiding it in the pack at the last second. He wasn’t sure if someone like him was allowed to believe in a higher power or not but it gave him at least a small amount of peace after dealing with the really rough clients. He just hoped that this one wouldn’t be too bad, he had never been inside such a grand place before and had no idea what that would mean.

Mint took a seat in the living room in one of the chairs in front of the coffee table, facing the door. He wore a small smile on his face as he crossed his legs, trying to look right at home and relaxed even though his heart was pumping in his chest.

Intro / About Me / Extra / About Them 1, 2 , 3 / Ideas/ Monster Boy's​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christopher and Alice are both apart of the same Role Play so they both share the same starter. This starter was meant to be a three way with me playing both Christopher and Alice. The student, Christopher, is a bottom while Alice, the teacher, doesn't mind being top and bottom. It is meant so that my partners’ character (meaning YOU) would be the dominant one to both of them.

Name: Christopher Pixwell
{ x }
Christopher is a full out bookworm, head in the clouds, follows all the rules kind of boy. Having come from a low class family with almost no money has caused him to be the social outcast of the school and being picked on is something he is no stranger too either. Though it tends to get him down Christopher bounces right back up after getting himself a new book or homework too do. He has a huge crush on his Art teacher, Mr. Christian even though the man is several years older than him.

Name: Alice Christian
{ x }
Alice is normally a very soft spoken teacher, but his temper is feared throughout the school. His father is Head Dean which is how he was able to become a teacher though he was still very young when he first started. He enjoys spending time by himself in his own room at the Rosewood Academy and while he has throughout the years been offered more times than he could count to sleep with a student Alice has always turned them down. That can't be said for many of the other teachers however. He can be very cruel at times, taunting a students feelings because he believes it is best if they get over them quickly.

Christopher squirmed in his seat as he glanced at the clock every five minutes, barely able to contain himself as he tightened his hold around the book bag he was holding. It was an early Friday morning, the weather outside just barely reaching about 35 degrees with a cloud overcast. For one boy at Rosewood Academy for Boys the cool weather couldn’t bring down the happiness building inside of him as he once more glanced at the clock. Today they would be leaving for a trip to the Green Mountains that would last from Friday until they returned Monday evening, during which time they would be staying at the Green Mountain Inn that rested at the foot of the mountain. The whole school wasn’t going either, only Mr. Christian’s art classes. Each class had one trip that they took each year, the teacher being the one who picked where they would be leaving for and each year Mr. Christian always brought his art students to the same place. Even since Christopher had been a freshman had this school he had dreamed about finally being able to go on this trip and today it was finally happening, the boy hugging the pack closer to his chest as his sky blue eyes seemed to glow in his joy. The bell for homeroom sounded and Christopher shot out of his seat, all but dashing out of the door and out of the large building of the school. He raced across the open ground, at the moment the large open space and tree line around the edge of the school all covered in ice and snow.

As Monday was the start of Winter break as well many of the students would be leaving over the weekend to return to their parents with plans to travel someplace else to spend the holidays. Rosewood Academy was mostly a school for the rich and upper class families but that wasn’t to say if someone didn’t work hard enough they couldn’t get in, or by lucky chance. The only reason someone like Christopher was in the school to start with was because the school had held a number of contests going from art to sports, Christopher had won both the art and writing contest but as he only needed one to be let in the second place winner of the writing had been let in as well. His mother and Aunt had both cried when Christopher’s letter had come in saying he would be allowed to attend the Academy with all bills paid so long as he kept his grades above an A. It hadn’t been easy but Christopher had done it for three and a half years, and after winter break he would only have to go four more months before he would be allowed to graduate. Christopher’s head spun as he entered the Owl dormitory, a four story building that was large enough to house up to a hundred students. Besides the Owl dormitory there were three other dormitory’s, the Snake, the Wolf and the Dolphin with each one capable of holding up to a hundred students, plus staff if need be. Each building held a library, a dining hall, a gym with a pool and a garden behind it. The school also held these things but the much larger version of them. On each floor of the dormitory’s there held three large bathrooms with showers and a spa room, Christopher had learned a way for him to slip up onto the fourth floor so he could use their bathrooms rather than his on the third floor in order to avoid some rather unpleasant people.

Laughing Christopher hurried up to the third floor and headed toward his room, opening it just enough for him to carelessly throw the backpack into the room and close the door once more before he was racing back down the stairs. Coming out of the dormitory Christopher ran all the way to the front of the school, his bluish hair flying in the wind as he merged with the rest of the senor students waiting there. Two large buses waited to drive them the six hours to the Inn, not the little school buses either but the large ones with their own bathroom in them and mini TV’s hanging from the ceiling. Mr. Christian would be riding in the first bus while in the second one the science teacher Mr. Mallory would be riding in, Christopher felt sorry for those students. Mr. Mallory was creepy as hell.

xXx

The Head Dean had it out for him, he was sure of this. Why else would that old fart pair him with… That thing.

“Kahaha! Won’t this be fun my little pretties?” The voice sent a chill down Mr. Christian’s spine and he felt just a tad bit sorry for the students who were staring at Mr. Mallory is despair. The man was wearing his lap coat, as normal, and his glasses, as normal but the man was wearing… A house robe under the lab coat. Mr. Christian had no idea what he was wearing under that, but he was sure that it would be something that would cause the boy’s he was riding with to scream in fear and have scars for the rest of their lives.

Feeling a headache forming already forming Mr. Christian lowered his eyes back down to his clipboard, holding the frame of his reading glasses between two fingers as he went over for the tenth time what students he would be riding with during the trip as his dark hair fell in front of his eyes. He had already planned everything out, where each student would sit, whom they would be sharing a room with and what they would be doing on the trip. He was sure that Mr. Mallory had done none of this however but thankfully Mr. Christian had wrote up such plans for the trip, even adding in any students who needed medicine or were allergic to something.

A chill moved over his body causing Mr. Christian’s head to snap up, knowing what was coming next but was unable to get away from it. Pale arms, so much so they seemed white, wrapped around Mr. Christian’s neck as the creepy as hell science teacher threw himself onto Mr. Christian’s back. “Alice baby~”

“Remove your arms at once or I shall break them off, Mr. Mallory. And do not call me by my first name.” Alice muttered softly under his breath, praying to whatever god was still listening to him that none of the students heard his most hated first name. Unluckily however, it was common knowledge at the school.

“Don’t be like that my little Alice.” Xalkery Mallory said as he tightened his hold further around Alice, hugging him closer as he nuzzled into the side of his head. “This is our first trip together in five years. Can you believe it? Five years! Why I remember the last time we went to the Inn together-“

“And what a horrible mistake that was.”

“Such a wonderful night, just the two of us-“

“After you got me drunk at the bar.”

“Sharing a room and the face you ma-“ Xalkery was cut off sharply with the sound of wood being broken over his head, the science teacher finding himself face down on the ground as Alice held the broken pieces of the clipboard together.

“Student’s! Line up in a single line in front of your bus now!” Alice yelled with a very rare show of emotion on his face as he stormed up the steps of his bus.

Christopher quickly fell in line with the rest of the students, keeping his fingers crossed for two things. One, that he would be able to sit next to the art teacher Mr. Christian and the second that he wouldn’t sit anywhere near… Him.

Slowly Christopher moved through the line until he was in front of the bus, tripping over the stairs for a second in his eagerness. Feeling a hand on his forearm Christopher raised his head, face blooming with color when he saw Mr. Christian kneeling in front of him holding his arm. “Are you alright, Christopher?”

Christopher’s heart started to race in his chest as he nodded his head weakly, feeling utterly gleeful being near the twenty-five year old male. Even with the eight year difference between the two Mr. Christian still looked very youthful making it hard to tell his age. “Y-yes, Mr. Christian.” Christopher muttered out causing Mr. Christian to smile, which did nothing to help Christopher’s racing heart. After being helped back up onto his feet Christopher felt like he was about to die and go to heaven as he was moved into the seat right beside where Mr. Christian would be sitting at. This truly would be the best day ever! Beaming with happiness Christopher quickly buckled himself in before looking out the window, watching as the staff loaded in their suitcases which they had packed the night before and left outside their doors that morning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Tito
Race: Feline Shape-Shifter
{ x }

Tito acts like a tough, bad boy and he does enjoy his fights a little too much but there is a soft side to him when it comes to animals, mostly cats rather than dogs though. He holds a job as a nature photographer which takes him mostly around the states but he has dipped further up into Canada at times. Tito does whatever he wants, when he wants to do it and doesn't care about humans in the least. Pretty much like a cat normally acts. The only thing that ever brings him down, causes him to turn tail and run from a fight and to seek out human contact as much as he can is when his heat kicks in. Which so bites for him.

Yes, this is a M-Preg role play which I will not be changing. For nineteen weeks Tito will be pregnant and the babies will come out a cross between whatever animal or human your guy will be. Besides the pregnancy there will also be hunters aiming to kill or capture them, other shape-shifters who may not like the new couple as well as Tito himself as even after he falls in love he will refuse to say or show it in anyway.
“Oh, you’re such a gentleman!” The woman’s shrill voice priced Tito’s ears, adding to the growing headache forming despite the slightly cool night with the full moon beaming down on the park they were walking through. “I really enjoyed the dinner, you dance so well.”

“Well I only aim to please; it has been a while since I last dated a woman with such beauty as you.” Turning his head Tito smiled down at the woman, his amber eyes almost glowing in the near darkness with his light blonde hair hanging in front of his face. The woman giggled as she raised her hand to brush back her own red hair, blinking her eyes up at him. He couldn’t even remember what color they were by this point, hell he couldn’t even remember her name. Tito’s stomach turned slightly as he looked away from the woman, feeling his nose twitch from all the perfume she had laid on in hopes of covering up the fact that she hadn’t showered that morning. God that was gross. The only reason why he was even on a date with her was for one reason only, to mate.

When the woman looked away to see where they were going Tito’s hair suddenly moved, two feline ears perking up and twitching faintly. They were large, lightly tanned so they blended in with his hair with black spots over them which Tito covered up with a little bit of makeup so they wouldn’t stand out that much. Carefully tucked in Tito’s pants was a matching small tail, much easier to hide from sight unless he was naked. Tito was clearly not human; he was what one would call a ‘shape shifter’. Not to be fooled with a ‘were-animal’ because Tito didn’t need a full moon to turn into his form, a Serval, and it wasn’t nearly as painful since he didn’t fight his inner animal. Unluckily for Tito however, shape shifters and were-animals did share one common little detail.

Both went into heat.

Tito slowly slipped an arm around the woman’s waist to bring her in closer, his eyes drifting halfway closed as he took in a deep breath through his nose. He could smell it clearly under that hellish perfume, the reason why he had even picked up this woman not even a few hours ago, and that was because she was ovulating. Damn this rut, he could happily spend his entire life by himself if it wasn’t because of this basic need to either impregnate or become pregnant. Just another little cruse he had to deal with. With a small sigh Tito tilted his head back to look at the moon, holding back a purr at the sight of the clear night. It was a perfect time for him to change into his feline form and go running through the forest, exploring every little hole he came across and chasing little animals simply for the enjoyment of running after something alive. It wasn’t a curse to be what he was, in fact he loved being a Serval and if it wasn’t for the fact that he went into heat once every year he would have the best life ever.

But he did go into heat and it was a real pain in the ass too. It starts out small, with little hot flashes from time to time. Then a coworker starts having a real nice smell about them that just makes his inner kitty purr, seeking out reasons to hang around them while perhaps doing something to draw attention to his body like bending over a table. In fact Tito was lucky there wasn’t another shape shifter or were-animal around these parts that he knew of, they would surely be able to smell him and start looking for him. If it turned out to be an animal that was stronger or faster than Tito was, and it turned out there were a lot of animals that were, they would most likely begin wooing or just flat out using him during this fragile time. The last stage was the worst, were you just settling for anyone or anything that is willing to go home with you, leading to the thing currently on his arm. He liked men a lot more than women, he didn’t have a reason why, he just did but the problem with this was during his heat his body changed allowing him to become the one carrying kittens for the next nineteen weeks. Thankfully it hadn’t come to that and while Tito didn’t like picking up random women at least he was able to beat down the horrible urge for a couple hours, even if it meant dealing with women who were far to clingy and talked way to much about every little thing.

Tito’s tail twitched inside his pants to show how annoyed he was before the woman beside him suddenly stopped and gasped causing Tito to stop as well and look down at her, a little confused.

She was staring up in horror up at him or rather something on top of his head causing Tito to blink for a second as he raised his hand to his hair… Feeling the still standing up right twitching ears on top of them. Whoops. The woman opened her mouth to scream but Tito beat her too it, a clawed hand shooting out to cover her mouth as he started pushing her back into the tree line. Guess there was no reason to hide it now. Opening his mouth Tito gave a low, angry hiss to shut the woman up as he used his other hand to keep a strong hold on her arm. He didn’t much care for when he needed to be rough with someone but that wasn’t going to stop him from taking what he wanted if it would cool him down for a few hours. Coming to a spot away from the path they had been walking Tito shoved the woman face down into the dirt, sinking down to his knees on either side of her so she couldn’t run away. She was starting to cry now, the noise only further to annoy Tito as his hands started to push up the back of her dress, the Serval giving a loud hiss to shut her up-

Tito’s head suddenly snapped up, taking several deep breaths through his nose as he sniffed the air. Damn it to all hell, someone was coming. Tito placed his hand on the back of the woman’s head to shove her face into the dirt, shutting up her sobbing so Tito could hear better. He turned his head slowly from side to side; his pupils formed like slits like the angry cat he was becoming as he peered into the darkness while his overly large ears twitched this way and that. Without warning Tito grabbed the side of the woman’s head in both hands and snapped her neck, the woman becoming still as Tito bolted from his spot to rush deeper into the small wooded area he was in. The long sleeve jacket he wore blew in the wind from the speed he was going, not caring in the least about getting his shoes or pants muddy. He only ran for a short while before coming out a different part of the park with a large open space and a small pond near it, at the moment empty of everyone since this part of the park was closed off at night. Stopping Tito turned and dropped down to all fours, becoming very still as he watched the area he had just come out of closely like a cat before the pounce.

Name: Micah
Race: Human, capable of magic
{ x }

From a young age Micah was trained by Angels to become a Warrior, a handful of humans who are capable of wielding Angel magic to fight demons. When he turned fifteen however Micah fell in love with one of his masters and was cast out of the village he had lived in to fend for his own, being seen as 'unclean' or 'tainted by demons' because of his unnatural love for another man. He has been taught in the ways of fighting and survival but holds next to no knowledge on the joys of the human body and sees himself as a freak because of the love he held. For the next five years Micah has built himself a home and killed any demon who has ever come near it, living day by day without any contact with angels or humans forcing him to be alone.
In the year 2012 hell broke free to run wild over the earth, the lands themselves tearing open as the beasts only found in the darkest of nightmares spewing forth. At the same time Heaven’s gate opened as Angel’s poured from the sky, so beautiful and yet cloaked in power fought to control it while the Third Kingdom, also known as humans, fought to survive the chaos. Cities were destroyed and left in ruin in less than days, lush forests burned to the ground and into wasted ash while the blood of the Three Kingdoms suffocated any new life trying to grow while the battles dragged on for years with no side gaining any ground and humans struggled to remain, without much hope. Almost 300 years later the war was still going between the Angel’s and the Demons, humans close to being wiped off the remains of a world once known as earth.

In a place once known as New York, the name having been forgotten long ago by the last of the humans since they could no longer able to read, our story begins. Demons took control of the city, taking their time in killing the last of the human’s for sport and pleasure while Angel’s did their best to protect them with little luck. Though unable to read, write, or do half of the things they were able to do 300 years before humans learned how to stay alive, what type of Demons had which attacks and where the Angels stayed in case they needed help. The Angel’s began different attempts, different ideas, on the humans from training them to weapons to even teaching them how to control magic. It was learned that only ten out of a thousand humans were able to control Angel magic, these humans being taken in to be trained as any young Angel would. It was harsh and cruel training but the results were Warriors capable of bringing down demons on their own.

But I digress now; I said our story started in New York yes?

In what was once known as New York Park, the plants having long since over grown and spread out across most of the city by then, two figures clashed in a battle. One was clearly a demon with bright red skin, a cross between a wild boar and a human. Its face bore the shape of a pigs with two pure white tusks curling out from its top lip – which at the moment were pulled back in a snarl – and hooves for feet that did not hinder the beasts movements at all. The demon’s chest was human in shape which moved into human like arms and hands, in the left holding a tree trunk like a club. There were a number of cuts along its skin though that gushed out blood as red as its skin; running down the large body to soak into the loincloth it wore as clothing and seep into the ground.

The pig man’s opponent was human though and didn’t have a single mark on him. In both of his hands the young looking male held onto something that looked as though it was made of pure light, holding into the shape of a sword. His hair was a soft blonde color that looked nearly white in under the pale moonlight; looking almost windblown that perhaps was the result of the battle. Or else his hair always looked like that. Just under the light hair were focused hazel eyes with specks of blue and green around the pupils, burning with some deep emotion that couldn’t be placed. What parts of his skin that could be seen under his strange clothing and armor was pale and seemed to hold a faint glow about it, as though he had never seen a single day of sun in his life.

The end result was clear to both of them but still the boar demon did not yield to its fate as it opened his mouth wide to scream its hate and rage at the young human before it charged forward, throwing the tree at him in the same moment it lowered the massive tusks. The human did not even blink as he rushed forward as well, turning the sword toward his left side. Within inches of the tree he swung it upward, slicing the tree in half to show the demon coming at him from the other side but in the same movement the human swung his arms back down. The blade cut through the demon’s flesh as easily as cutting through a rotten apple, the human only having enough time to close his eyes before he was covered in the burning hot blood that came as a result of slicing the boar clean in half and traveling between the two.

The two parts of the demon fell to the ground, twitched for several seconds before at last becoming still as death. The human remained tense for several minutes longer however before the blade of light disappeared into nothing, the young blood covered male relaxing. He shook himself like a wet drop, sending a shower of blood drops every which way before reaching up to try and wipe away the blood from his eyes so he could see once more. With not even a backward glance at his fallen foe the human boy started walking forward, not even making a sound though he wore heavy armor like boots. He never said a word, never looked away from straight ahead and didn’t show any emotion on his face at all now.

For nearly thirty minutes the human walked through the over grown forest before coming to what had once been a large lake near the center of the ‘park’. Now, perhaps the result of the shifting land from earthquakes over the years, the lake bubbled and steamed like one large hot spring. He looked to the right for a second and then the left before he turned and started walking along the shore toward the right. Only after a couple minutes the human male came to an area that was surrounded by boulders, forming a small pool like area. He paused and looked around the spot for a minute or so before moving toward the edge of the water. Removing one of his gauntlets the boy bent down on one knee and stuck a finger into the water, removing it quickly. He poked the water once more but this time left his finger in, testing how hot the water was but seeing as the skin on his finger wasn’t melting off then it seemed to be okay to bathe here.

Micah stood up once more, gave one last look around before reaching up to tug on the string the held the wing like scarf – really it could pass as shoulder pads as well, it may look easy enough to tear but it could withstand a sword attack – together, removing it to hang it up on a tree nearby. Next came the belt and then his form fitting, no sleeve shirt both of which he tossed back onto the branch as well. The boots took Micah a minute to get out of, the heavy boots making a small cloud of dirt when he threw them to the side until the only thing left were the tight pants which didn’t even last twenty seconds before they joined the rest leaving the 20 year old male naked.

Reaching up Micah ran both of his hands through his blonde hair as he walked slowly into the heated water, inch after inch of pale skin disappearing under it until he was waist deep in it. Micah cupped his hands together, watching the water pool into his hands for a moment before whispering something in the language of the Angel’s. The water around him shifted before rising up, moving like an aquatic snake as it arched over his head where it stopped. The tip of the arch suddenly started to let water drops rain down over Micah’s head, acting like a shower. With a sigh Micah ran his fingers through his now wet hair as the gore of the earlier battle was washed away into nothing and helped him to lower his guard, relaxing for the first time in months.

Name: Nuri
Race: Angel
{ x }

Nuri is a young angel, fresh from falling from heaven to spend his next 100 years on Earth. It is the time to mark him leaving his childhood and becoming an adult, learning to control his magic and how to fly. It is also the time for him to make new friends and learn how terrible demons and some humans are. Nuri doesn't understand what a 'lie' is, what 'pain' does or even how wonderful 'love' can be. He views everyone and everything as his friend, does everything he can to make other people happy even if it upsets him and is always looking forward to trying new things. So the questions are: What is going to find him first and What path are they going to lead him down?
There is an event that takes place once every hundred years, on the same day and on the same time which begins at the stroke of midnight and ends less than ten minutes later. It is the day that the stars fall from the heaven to earth, an event that is an enjoyment to mortals to watch but for another race it marks the beginning of a young angel’s journey to becoming an adult.

One such brightly shining star raced through the sky’s, seeking out a place to land as it left a golden trail behind it which soon disappeared into nothing. Many others strayed away on their own, covering miles in less than seconds and others stayed in pairs as to not be alone when they found their own place to land. Giggling could be heard from the star as it twirled through the air before it narrowly missed running into the tower of a castle, rocketing past the windows with childish laughter as it moved on further. Nearing the ground now the star dodged around trees and boulders before coming to a small lake where it kept along the shallows. Suddenly it stopped all movement, hovering just a couple inches above the water as it bathed the area with the same golden light. Now that it wasn’t in a flurry of movement, and if someone had been there to see it, they could see that it was a rather large star roughing about the size of a human being. In fact, looking closely there seemed to be movement inside of the floating star as though there was somethin-

‘Pop’

“Ah!” The star suddenly popped in a burst of light as something fell from where it had been hovering, landing into the water below. The little being flopped around in the water in a rather ungraceful manner before it righted itself, sitting up in the shallows to look around. ‘It’ was in fact a ‘he’, a teenage looking boy who was stark naked save for some sort of cloth around his waist which helped to cover his heart shaped behind and male parts. The boy raised his hands, delicate and fragile with smooth pale skin that was hairless and as soft as a flower petal. Tilting his head back the boy watched the little ring of light that had been floating above his head all this time slowly disappear into a thin veil of smoke which drifted down for a second to peck him on his pink lips in a form of a kiss before slipping up back toward the sky that he had just fallen from. With a small laugh that sounded like bells the boy raised his hand to wave goodbye to it as on his back two small wings fluttered, for a second or two lifting him out of the water before lowering him back down into it as they were unable to support his weight just yet. Turning his head the boy looked back at his wings, reaching back with one hand to run his fingertips over the soft downy feathers. It would take a hundred years for his wings to grow and become strong enough for him to fly back home, a hundred years he would spend on earth.

Nuri tilted his head back once more to watch the rest of the ‘stars’ falling for a second with a soft smile on his face, blinking his faintly glowing emerald eyes that seemed to mirror the sight he was watching. Oddly enough his eyes seemed to lack pupils, an endless flow of color. Looking down at the water Nuri gained his first look at the form he had been given for his time here, raising his hands to his face as he lightly touched the skin that still held a little baby fat on it. Nuri didn’t mind, in fact he loved his new form and his new home. Laughing once more Nuri placed his hands on the ground as he slowly pushed himself up onto his shaking legs, his small wings opening to beat uselessly on his back to try and help support his weight as he took his first steps… And fell face first into the water. Nuri felt a small sting on his hand as he sat back up, looking down at a tiny cut on the inside of his palm. He knew what this feeling was even though he had never felt it before; it was called ‘pain’ and the soft golden liquid coming out of it was known as ‘blood’ to his kind. Even as Nuri watched the small cut sealed itself shut once more leaving not even a hint of trace it had ever been there to begin with. The angel boy ran his thumb over the remaining blood that had been left behind, giving it a small lick to taste it but only tasting water.

More carefully this time Nuri stood and placed one foot in front of the other, slowly becoming steadier on his feet the longer he walked. Giggling Nuri walked a little faster which grew into a trot and then a full out run as he turned to run across the top of the water of the lake. The fallen stars had ended now leaving Nuri alone with nothing but the moon watching over him and the number of forest animals coming to watch him, able to sense a being of light and kindness near them. Tilting his head back and closing his eyes Nuri opened his arms out wide as he spun around the center of the lake, dragging air into his virgin lungs and feeling his heart beating strongly his chest.

He was alive and he never wanted it to end.

Name: Sage White
{ x }

Sage has lately been finding himself down on his luck when it comes to relationships and his job. Someone would think that being a model would be easy right? Stand in front of a camera all day taking pictures, walking down the runway showing on the current 'in' clothes, what could really be so hard about that? One word, 'gossip'. After switching company's in which he works at - twice - Sage thinks he found himself the perfect man only to find himself in his worst nightmare yet. He escapes - temporally - on a small little boat ride only to find out how bad his luck truly is when he ends up getting shipwrecked on an island. How is he going to survive when he knows nothing about wildlife? Is he truly as alone as he thinks? And when the time comes for him to return home, can he do it?
“There you are! What are you doing out here? The party is inside!”

Sage turned his head to look back over his shoulder at the person who had spoken but as it turned out they weren’t even looking at him at all, rather a woman who had been standing some feet away. With a small sigh Sage turned his head to look out at the darkened sea around the small yacht, raising the small glass of champagne – his sixth glass – to his lips to finish off the rest of it. Really, he didn’t want to be here at all but for another three days it was time away from his one of his ex-boyfriends.

His hand moved to the light blue sweater sleeve he was wearing, tugging it down a little more even though the bruises on his arms were well hidden. For the past year Sage had been running through a string of bad luck when it came to boyfriends, each way just getting a little worse than the next. First there had been his boss – a leach if ever there had been one – who Sage had made the mistake of saying yes to for a date where he had become drunk, waking up the next morning to find he had slept with the man. That had been bad enough as it was, and Sage had tried to let the man down but by then the damage had been done since his boss had already run his mouth about how easy Sage had been to some of his friends. Everyone in the modeling agency that he had worked at how found out about it, people he had thought were his friends had turned on him and pretty soon it had spread to other agencies the he was willing to go down on the boss to make it to the top. It had been painful time for Sage, and it still was since even after switching to a different agency in New York people had found out about it as well.

His next boyfriend had been another young model, six years younger than Sage who was twenty eight – though he still looked like he was twenty – but that hadn’t bothered the other in the least. They dated for three months and all had been fine, until Sage learned that the other had just been using him in order to get higher up on the food chain. Sage later learned after the break up that the man used it in order to play the ‘heartbroken victim’, dragging Sage’s name through the mud about how he had given Sage everything only to have the other throw it back into his face by cheating on him. Which wasn’t true but no one believed him again.

Then a month ago, just barely five days into December Sage meet his latest boyfriend in a coffee shop in Florida – Sage having once again switched to a different agency -.

Tears built up in Sage’s greenish blue eyes as he let the empty glass slip from his fingers to disappear into the black sea under him, the tears soon following after it. The man had been like something from a dream to Sage, kind and wonderful. He worked as a cop, and had believed what Sage had told him about his past. For nearly three weeks Sage was in heaven and had quickly fallen in love with the Derek, believing that perhaps this time it would be different.

Until Sage found out Derek had a wife and two children. A choked sob came from Sage but he soon covered his mouth with one hand, his whitish blonde hair blowing around his face as the tears kept pouring freely. When Sage had learned about it he had tried to break up with Derek, key word being tried. The man had beaten him until Sage had begged for him to stop, to forgive him, anything to keep himself from being killed.

Being a model it was impossible for him to hide the bruises so he had taken a week’s leave for New Years, and on a whim had accepted to go to the first party he had been asked too. Which was how he had ended up on this yacht without the furthest idea who anyone was, where they were going and not having any idea what he was going to do the moment they returned. Derek had been blowing up his phone ever since Sage had left but he was smart enough not to answer it, even an airhead like him knew better than that.

Hearing the people behind him start counting down Sage lifted his head, rubbing his nose on his sweater until everyone suddenly shouted. “Happy New Year.” Sage said softly to himself, raising his eyes toward the stars when fireworks began to burst across the sky. Even there bright colors weren’t enough to bring a smile to Sage’s face; rather he turned and headed back into the yacht to return to his room for the night.

xXx

Have you ever been in a crash before? It doesn’t always happen in flashes you see, sometimes it could be as clear as any other day but over time it starts to fade. Sage just wondered how long it would be until it started to fade from his mind.

It wasn’t like what you saw in books or movies, the storm hadn’t come out of nowhere, really the ship’s captain had seen it coming and had done everything it could in order to avoid it. They just hadn’t been all that fast enough even though they had done everything right, warning the passengers to return to their cabins and ensuring that the lifeboats were on standby. It didn’t matter in the end though.

Sage had been awoken with a wave crashing into the side of the ship with enough force to make it tilt, sending him sprawling out of bed and onto the floor. For the next five minutes he had struggled to try and stand but each attempt was met with another wave to the boat, another toss around his room until he was clinging to the side of his bed covered in fresh bruises and utterly terrified. It had seemed like hours to Sage before water started to pour into his room from under the door and he knew that he couldn’t stay there anymore. It was hard to say if he had really made a mistake or not – there was nothing he could do about it now however – but the moment Sage opened the door he was greeted with pure chaos and icy water.

Outside the ship the storm was still going on however, knocking people off of the yacht to the water below where they were quickly lost and doing the same to any lifeboats that were lowered. Sage didn’t know if perhaps a wave had done it or maybe someone had pushed him, all he knew was one second he was stumbling out into the open and the next he was fighting the sea with all his might for a single breath of air. When his hands had hit something solid Sage latched onto it, not able to know what it was until hours later when the sun finally started to come up and the storm had moved off at last.

When next Sage opened his eyes he found himself on top of an overturned lifeboat, his silk night clothes torn in places and his pale skin already starting to sunburn. Looking around Sage couldn’t see anything for miles around, no signs of the storm and worse yet no signs of the ship. There was nothing around to even say that the ship had been there at all other than the fact that the lifeboat he was on had its name printed on the side. Using what energy Sage had left he flipped the boat over and crawled inside were he had passed out once more, waking up nearing sundown with his skin bright red. He had no food or water, nothing but the clothes he was wearing which did nothing to protect him from the cold at night.

Which was were Sage was now, two days later and still floating aimlessly in the boat. At the moment he had removed his silk top and placed it over his head, squeezing himself as much as he could under one of the seats to try and hide from the wrath of the sun. His skin was red, raw and had started pealing in some spots and so tender in others that the smallest of touches caused a great amount of pain. Every time he opened his mouth the skin of his lips would tear causing them to bleed, his head pounding in a horrible headache while his heart beating so heavily in his chest that when Sage watched he could see it through his bruised skin.

The worst of it all however wasn’t the fact that he was dying, it was because he was going to die trapped in some little boat while lost at sea with no one. Where they still looking for him? What were they going to tell his parents if they didn’t at least find his body? Sage would have cried but he had already learned that he didn’t have any tears left to shed, and it only made his headache worse.

‘I don’t want to die alone… Please… Please don’t let me die alone.' Sage mouthed the words causing a new tear in his once pink lips that started to bleed, his voice long having been lost by this point and his mind barely able to form a though through the throbbing. Slowly his vision started to become black as he slipped into nothingness, not even able to bring himself to fear that maybe this was going to be the last time he did so. What Sage didn’t know, since he had kept himself down in the boat without coming up for at least a day now, was how the lifeboat was now slowly drifting toward the edge of a beach where it caught itself on some rocks near the shore. Slowly rocking from side to side, like some sort of beacon for someone to find it and help the poor soul inside.

Name: Jasper Bell
Race: ???
{ x }
Jasper Bell has just moved from the city, the only town he has ever known, and been thrown right into the country. His mom has only just remarried to a man with four kids of his own leaving her no time to deal with her own son, but Jasper isn't about to rain on her happiness after everything they've been too.

This starter was first made so that Jasper stumbles into a magical realm that is slowly being taken over by a darkness seeking to enslave everybody, human and not. The darkness turns the animals and non-humans into monsters, locking away their minds and wills until they are so lost they would even turn on their own families without knowing who they were. Jasper was meant to hold the key to unlocking their minds and curing them from the darkness infecting the realm.
Jasper Bell was not having a good day. Really, he wasn’t having a good year but this day was pretty bad in its own right, the reason being that today was moving day. Any seventeen year old who was being forced to move away from his hometown – the very town he had been born and raised in – and leave behind his friends to move to another state, start over in another school for his last year. The reason being his new stepdad had gotten a job offer, and with his mother about to bring the eighth child of the family into this world – the old house could barely hold all seven of them, eight was too much – then the sudden job offer was a blessing. At least to the rest of the family.

Sleeping on Jasper’s shoulder was a small pure black kitten, face pressed into his neck and almost fully hidden under his shoulder length black hair. They had been on the road for nearly five hours and it was only thirty minutes ago that the little devil had finally stopped screaming and meowing long enough to climb up Jasper’s side to fall asleep on his shoulder. Jasper reached up to lightly run two fingers over the top of Bagheera’s head, careful not to wake the other in case he woke back up and started screaming again.

Turning his head Jasper stared at the profile of his stepdad, Jim. He was a man in his prime, mid-thirty’s and his hair was only just starting to gain a little gray in it but it was hidden under his blonde hair. He wasn’t really a bad looking man, but he was very different from his father. Jim’s twin sons, Kane and Rick, had his blonde hair and brown eyes. At the age of fifteen they had spent the most time with their mother, had been aware of what happened when she had left them at the age of eleven. They weren’t old enough to accept the fact that she wasn’t coming back and they weren’t young enough to accept Jasper’s mother, Lilith, as their father’s new wife. They still held firm to the hope that their own mother was going to come back for them and had been the most upset when their father told them he was marrying Lilith. At the moment the twins were sitting behind him in the SUV, talking to each other in some weird twin language that no one understood besides the two of them, which Jasper thought was rather clever of them since it was a great way to talk about someone without them knowing.

Beside them was their ten year old brother, Travis. He had been six when his mother left, could sort of remember her but not so much. He was quick to accept Lilith as his mother though, almost as fast as Brittany had. Brittany was Jim’s only daughter, a young child only four years old. Their mother had left only a month before her first birthday so she didn’t remember her mother at all, Lilith was the only mother she would know most likely. Travis and Brittany had more of their mothers look, curly brown hair and button noses but with blue eyes like their father. Truthfully Lilith could pass as their mother; she had the same brown hair and blue eyes.

Jasper was the only one who didn’t really seem to belong in this picture. He had his own father’s black hair, long and light, and blue eyes as well but even they weren’t the same as the rest. They were a deeper, rich color with two golden rings in them, one along his pupils and the other on the outer rim. It was a very odd and rare coloring. He was skinny for a seventeen year old but he was stronger than he looked, had a little muscle on him but not too much with almost feminine curves that made him seem like a fragile being but he could throw a mean right hook if he wanted. He was faster than he looked though, more than once he had been told he could try out for track at his old school but he had been happy enough to be in the choir. He liked to sing and he was good at it too.

With a sigh Jasper turned his head to look back out of the window, one hand still gently petting Bagheera’s tiny head. He was happy his mother had found someone to love her again, really he was. When their father had died it had been rough on both of them, his mother never stopped crying and Jasper found himself doing anything he could in order not to do the same. Over the past year, just a couple months after his sixteenth birthday, Jasper had slowly found himself being forgotten by his mother as she struggled to try and take care of her new husband’s children. He tried to tell himself it was alright, Lilith should be happy and loved. For several months Jasper slowly faded into the back ground, his mother no longer came to his school concerts and he stopped telling her about them. Most of her time was filled up with the twins’ basketball, play dates for Brittany and Travis’ boy scouts. He was seventeen; it shouldn’t bother him as much as it should. This was the age when he should be getting ready to move out on his own, find a job and start his own life but truthfully he was angry. Angry at being forgotten, angry at the twins for not liking his mother, angry at his mother for not having spoken up about not moving and angry at Jim for saying they should move at all. Angry, and lonely.

The SUV turned off the road they had been traveling on, behind them the moving truck that had been following them turned as well to follow them. They were now on a private road that led to their soon to be new home, an old country farm house with enough room for all of them. An agreement had already broken out between Jim and Lilith about it, the city was ten miles away so Jim wanted to find a small apartment in the city so he could get to work on time. This would leave Lilith alone with the children to take care of them; it wasn’t something she was happy about. Jasper wasn’t too happy about either, living in the country with nothing but forest around them wasn’t the best way for him to make friends and to find hangout places. And since Jim was only going to buy Lilith a car of her own so she could do the shopping that meant Jasper couldn’t drive off – he couldn’t drive anyway and it would be a large waste of gas to even try -. At long last the SUV rolled to a stop in front of a two story house that was to be their new home and Jasper stared at it. It was nothing sort of a dump, paint chipped and a front porch nothing more than rotting wood. He truthfully didn’t want to see the inside of the house; he doubted that it was any better than the outside.

Reaching up Jasper carefully removed the black kitten off his shoulder, pulling his claws out of his shoulder as Bagheera tried to hold onto him, and placed him back into his little carrier before opening the door to step out. The gravel crunched under his tennis shoes as he walked toward the porch, stopping just in front of the first step as he stared at it before turning to look at what seemed like an endless forest around them. The air smelled like wet dirt and pollen, a faint sweetness in the air from the lingering flowers. It was only a couple days after school had let out for summer break and summer was in full swing with heat waves and little rain. Even though he had only just left the cool SUV he was already starting to feel the heat of the sun above him, his jeans felt like it was trapping the heat making it worth. Even the short white sleeve t-shirt didn’t seem to help cool him down. Jasper watched the rest of his ‘family’ pile out of the SUV and move around back to the moving truck, the movers themselves already having opened it up to start on their work. With a sigh Jasper lowered himself down to sit on the steps leading to the front door, placing Bagheera’s carrier on his lap as he stared out at the nothing around them. This was going to take some getting used too.

Name: Zach
{ x }
Zach's starter had been made for a horror murder type where Zach witnesses his parents getting murdered and rather than being killed himself was kidnapped to be used however way the murderer wanted. The starter can also be used as Zach catches one of his parents cheating on the other where Zach can blackmail the one his mother/father was cheating with in order to get them to leave or else make a deal to trade places to keep his family from being torn apart. Other than that know that Zach is a little punk where his fist is often used more in place of his brain.
Zach twitched as he jerked awake in mid-snore, smacking his dry lips as his mouth felt like cotton had been shoved inside of it. The white haired body raised his head as he looked around, for several seconds the world spinning around him until his head hit the soft dirt with a small groan causing him to stare up at the stars above him. It took him at least a minute before it clicked in his head that he was outside sleeping in the dirt, more specifically in his father’s garden. With a small groan Zach closed his yellowish green eyes and placed his hands to his cold forehead, licking his lips with a dry tongue to try and get any moister he could onto them.

It came slowly to him in flashes, sneaking out of his house to go to a party – a normal seventeen year old thing to do – with so much blaring music and drunk, horny girls. Judging by the fact that he reeked of booze he must have gotten drunk himself, remembering at one point jumping into the pool off the roof. At least that told him why he was so cold now. Slowly Zach rolled over onto his side, feeling his stomach turning as though he was about to be sick but thankfully he was able to make it up onto his hands and knees. Wait, why did this feel familiar? Zach strained his memory for a second, faintly recalling being in a bedroom with his ass in the air… Someone moving beside him. Oh hell no, did he get fucked by another dude? Reaching down Zach found to his growing horror that his fly was undone, reaching into his pants to touch his asshole but it still felt tight and didn’t hurt at all. Okay so no one had gotten to this yet so what else had happened? Zach closed his eyes and thought hard through the growing headache, starting to make out a chicks face and naked chest. Had he gotten laid? Was he finally no longer a virgin?!

No… Crap, they had just had a heated, drunken make out in the bedroom but before anything had happened she had passed out on the bed. Zach zipped up his pants but couldn’t work on the button, giving up on them as he slowly got up onto his feet. As he stumbled slowly out of the flower bushes Zach started to remember a few more things, the cool air and slow walk helping to clear his still highly buzzed mind. He recalled drinking with his friend Aaron, dancing with several chicks but a lot more by himself. Looking down at himself Zach saw that he still had on all his clothes thankfully but now they were covered in dirt and dried stains, of what he wasn’t sure but either way it was something he wasn’t going to be able to get out himself. His mother was going to kill him for sure. He giggled softly as he recalled several more things, coming to a stop under the tree in which he had used before to climb out of his room from the roof. Grabbing onto the lower branch he stood there, staring at it as though the thing was ten feet high before shaking his head and heading toward the backdoor. It was unlocked, something he normally would have found odd but at the moment he was thankful he wouldn’t have to look around for the key or pound on the door until his parents let him in.

Placing a hand over his mouth in order to muffle his laughter, feeling utterly naughty at the moment, Zach slowly moved through the house and toward the greatest foe he had faced yet. Stairs. The drunken boy paused at the bottom of the stairs, wobbling for a second as he held onto the railing and stared up at them with wide yellowish green eyes as though they were a hundred miles long. Alright, he could do this. Zach took a couple deep breaths, holding onto the railing before halfway up he finally dropped down to his hands and knees and crawled up the rest of them. Reaching the top Zach fell into another giggle fit as he rolled onto his back, legs dangling off the edge of the stairs as he stared up at the ceiling before turning his head to look down the hallway. Ah hell, his parents had a light on in their bedroom meaning one or both of them were up. Great, they most likely knew he had snuck out then.

Feeling himself deflate a little Zach sighed as he stared down the hallway for a while, watching as a shadow moved across the light every so often. For some reason Zach felt a chill run over his body, blinking slightly as he started to get an uneasy feeling which didn’t go with the buzz he was still working. His mind tried to think, to understand what it was that he was starting to get creeped out by but wasn’t coming up with too many things. The seventeen year old rolled over onto his stomach and up onto all fours again, crawling slowly down the hallway until he went past his own room and was sitting outside his parents’ bedroom. He was just going to check on them, see that they were just sitting up in their beds worrying over him before returning to his own room to sleep, facing the blow up in the morning. Pushing open the door just a crack Zach moved in front of it, looking around the room.

Intro / About Me / Extra / About Them 1, 2 , 3 / Ideas/ Monster Boy's

This is the second half of the boys who currently have pictures but don't really have a story or name to them yet. If you see someone you like then don't be afraid to PM me and tell me about them, I'm sure that together we can come up with something to do with them.

If possible when there is something happening in one of the pictures I tend to try and build a role play around that.

Non-Human Types
Centaur
Even though these pictures are half man/half horse I am open to doing other types of centaurs such as half man/half deer, etch.
{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

Mermen
{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

Angel
{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

Demons
{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

Kemonomimi
Can also be used as Shape-Shifters. Also, I'm willing to do any animal type but it is very hard for me to find any pictures of Kemonomimi's that are male.

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

Love this picture and open to play either part.
{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

Dragons
They may not all be dragon boys but they can change into dragons.

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

Aliens / Monsters
Yes, these pictures are women but that doesn't mean I'll be playing a woman. I had a hard time trying to find good pictures of male aliens or monster boys. Pretty much they will still look that same only they will be male rather than female. I am also opened to simply making up a whole new being if I don't have a picture for them.

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }
** I had an idea for the picture above that he would be mistakenly grown by someone and throughout the time they spend together getting closer the plant boy would be slowly turning people into more plant types like him and taking over the world in order to make it 'better' for the person he loves. The idea was that your guy would run away from him and join the army to begin fighting back against the plants in order to regain control of the earth and several years later they meet again now turned against one another.
*Or in the same kind of idea but raised by a friend whom they both love but ends up getting turned into a plant causing your guy to turn on the plant and start fighting.

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }
Fear me!
{ x }

Cyborgs/Dolls
They look human but they aren't.

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

Nagas
{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

Harpy's
{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

Fae's
Just Fairies and Elves right now.

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

Spirits / Gods
These guys are pretty much able to control something such as water, snow, fire and so on.

Winter
{ x }

{ x }

Fall
{ x }

{ x }

Spring
{ x }

{ x } { x }

{ x }

Others
{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

Brothers/Twins/Couples
Both human and non-human.

These guys are for three or four way role plays between me and you. I don't mind if you control one person so long as he goes for both of my boys or if you control two (one for both of them). There are also a couple - not all of them though - of the twins that I would be willing to play one twin and you play the other.
{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }
**I had an idea for the twins above that they are really powerful wizards who lost their bodies some time ago and their souls are trapped within their home. They don't know where their bodies are and don't know they are dead but whenever people wonder into their home they take pleasure in driving them insane by playing games with them until they are either broken or dead, either way the twins store their souls within their home to become more powerful and keep them from moving on. They don't really mean to be this way as a dark force within the house is forcing them too, in the beginning they are playful, enjoying the smaller games and the company.

{ x }

Humans

Warrior Types

The dudes who don't shy away from a fight.
{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

Street Punks
Con artists, little thugs, gang members, etc.

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

Musicians

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

Princes/Knights
{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

Older Men
Middle Twenties to Early Thirties.
{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

Younger Boys.
From Seventeen to Twenty Four.
{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

{ x }

Idea's for role play (s?), still under work.​

Crime Boss Or Rich Man

So the Seme is pretty much this guy who has got everything, a hot wife and a great kid or two. Either the big shot at this company or the crime boss of the city he lives in (doesn’t have to be that, you can change it however way you want). He starts spending his time at a underground strip club for gays, the kind that is so deep underground they won't let you in without wearing a mask and wig as to hide who you are. Make sure nobody can blackmail other member’s sort of deal.

Seme starts spending time there with one of the strippers, a very shy type who rarely says anything. They spend time together; learn more about the other until they end up falling head over heels in love. But neither knows who the other really is since they both wear masks, both of them holding a fear. The seme's being that he is worried the other would know who he is when he does while the stripper fears that removing the mask will cause the seme to become bored with him. One night the two spend the night together (just fooling around and talking) and while the stripper is asleep the seme removes his mask.

La gasp!

The stripper turns out to be someone that the seme knew in high school; rather the stripper was his little punching bag. He made life living hell for the stripper during those three and a half years together without knowing just how bad the damage he was doing to the other until one day walking in when the stripper is attempting to kill himself. Seme saves him but the stripper disappears from school never to be seen again after that.

Until now. The strippers suicide attempt has left him barely about to talk (either it is very painful for him to do so or he had fully mute) which destroyed his dream of becoming a singer while the seme's bullying ruined his self-confidence and left him scared, both physically and mentally.

The seme is now left facing the result of his past, forced to either begin the long road to repairing the stripper or give up what could be the love of his life.

Silent Hill Idea
This idea came from one of my post role plays that didn't make it. The idea was that two people (or more if you so like) end up in Silent Hill one night and are forced to suffer through their worst fears. We come up three different fears ((fear of spiders, fear of cold, fear of darkness, etc)) and base monsters or things on the other persons fears.

EX: Your person has a fear of cold. I come up with a monster based on that fear. My guy has a fear of being alone so you come up with a room based on that fear.

The monsters from the game (or movie) may also be worked into it as well. There will be two boss monsters which must also be faced. It is a dark, twisted role play so if you can't handle it DON'T BOTHER SENDING ME A PM!!

We could do it in stages, each revolving around one of the character's worst fears. We would share this information ahead of time, and the student in question would face his fear alongside his companion, and so forth.

I already have a person made for this. This is Jace.

Fears:
1) Fear of being Touched.
2) Fear of Sharp Objects.
3) Fear of Blood.

Reincarnation Soul Mates
Seven is a Lucky Number

So the idea I had was that two people (or four if you want to play a side couple as well) have lived six past lives which all ended shortly after finding each other. Throughout the years the couple(s) have sought the one they are meant to be with during a different time period but not long after they do something happens which either kills one or both/all of them. The next time they are reborn they begin having memories or dreams around the age of thirteen where they start to see their past life and lover which always end with how they died. Or in a couple of their lives they don’t remember each other at all but still somehow find the other one (or they find one person of the other couple).

As part of the role play I was also thinking that when things begin slowing down in the present day (the life they are leading now) that we (meaning you and I) could switch to one of their past lives to do how they meet, the moment they fell in love or their death.

This is a list of what I figured that their past lives could be but it isn’t set in stone, we could always change it up if you like.

1) Pompeii
2) Medieval Times
3) Italy during the Renaissance (Got the idea from Assassin’s Creed)
4) The Age of Pirates VS. British (They could be on opposite sides)
5) Wild West
6) Titanic (Cause I’m just that kind of sucker)

I don’t really know if they are in order or not because I’m just that lazy when it comes to history, I’ll still look it up as to keep it as close to real as it can be though.

Switching/Changing Bodies
For this idea I had that my guy (whom I’ll call Rush for this) and your guy (whom I’ll call John) somehow change bodies and are forced to live through each other’s lives. I’d like to try and make them as opposite as possible such as one could be in a gang and/or maybe even abused while the other is from an upper class family but things aren’t as great for them as well. Not only would they be struggling to blend in and keep people from figuring out but through it they could learn more about the other and start to become closer.

Or

Same idea of switching bodies with someone but not between the two guys who fall in love. Perhaps my guy trades places with someone else and uses it to begin getting close to his crush (your guy) who could also be like a bully to him. In his new body Rush starts to learn more about John, bringing them closer together and maybe John has always liked the person Rush has switched with or else always liked Rush but never showed it. This idea could also be worked as Rush and John switch bodies like stated in above but Rush uses John’s body to become close to someone else.

Changing Bodies

In these idea it is sort of the same as the Switching Bodies idea above but a little different.

In one idea an animal whom John saves or owns becomes human (but still has a lot of animal like traits) in order to show John how they really feel about him. Either it could be that John doesn’t know that Rush was an animal to begin with and finds him really weird at times or John does know about it and struggles to get past that.

In the second idea Rush doesn’t change or switch bodies but John has a spell or curse placed on him which causes him to see Rush as somebody else. In this idea I would be willing to play as a girl if that is what the spell causes John to see but this will remain a YAOI role play in the end. I’m toying with the thought that Rush is the one who puts the spell on John and so goes along with it in a means to finally gain John’s affection.

Gaint Naga/Mini Harpy
If possible I'd like to do a role play based off of this picture.

{ x }

It is a little harpy clinging to the nose of a giant sea monster (or naga, not sure which). I don't know why - I could just be a freak - but I've always wanted to try size difference and I just found this picture to be really funny. xD Clearly no one has to play the people in the picture but I'd like something based off of it even though I don't have an idea for it.

Time Loop
Title pretty much says it all. Boy 1 ( Whom I'll also call Rush ) and boy 2 ( John ) hate each other for reasons unknown ( or known ). They do everything they can to piss the other off going from little childish things like tripping each other in the hallway or full out fights around the school. One day Rush and John wake up to find that they are living the same day over and over and over and over and over - *gets shot*

What are two boy's going to do when trapped in a time loop? How will they get out?

Pen Pal
In this idea my guy ( whom I’ll call Rush ) is an abused kid, both at home and at school. Your guy ( John ) is the school bully, the hot bad boy that takes everything out on Rush. The only comfort Rush has is an online pen pal whom he talks to nearly every day, sharing his inner most thoughts to this person not knowing that in fact his online pen pal is John, his bully. After full out falling in love with his online friend the two meet.

I like the idea that John figures out that Rush is the person he’s been talking to online and hides it from the other but again this is just my idea.

This role play will have A LOT of abuse in it so be warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom