Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

long term roleplay looking for female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelesque

Star
looking to do a full long length cuckold rp with impregnation gangbangs and me being your obedient cum eating cuck to serve and obey ;) hit me up and let me know if your interested!!!! :D

Angelesque said:
looking to do a full long length cuckold rp with impregnation gangbangs and me being your obedient cum eating cuck to serve and obey ;) hit me up and let me know if your interested!!!! :D
I am interested!! Sounds fun!!:heart::heart::heart:

Angelesque said:

I Sam very interested. IM me on aim-thrawn9929

Angelesque said:

Hi
I am 32 f india ..im roleplaying since 5 years and honning my skills everyday. I am exactly looking for guy like you.." beta.." would love to roleplay with you...mostly involving various feelings at mind level..and of course smut included to moderate limits...my yahoo messenger id is monali_roleplay may i know urs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom