Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Amy Adams Grand Adventure (Mellowyellow, Celebstars)

MellowYellow

Pulsar
This was a job the group had been planning for months now, their hacker gathering every facet of information he could find on the layout and security systems of the large jewelry store. It was exceptionally high profile out in Beverly Hills, even drawing in celebrities from time to time. With any luck, there'd be no famous folks to muck up things.

The four men stood hunched in the back of their U-Haul parked in the alley across the road from the store, waiting for the signal. "Okay... 3... 2... 1..." the voice hissed into their earpieces "Okay, security system is offline! You guys have 6 minutes max before it reboots itself! Get in there!"

At that moment the small squadron burst from the back of the van, dressed in high-priced suits, faces concealed either by rubber chimp masks or clown masks, holding a variety of high caliber weapons in their hands. The leader of the pack, the tallest one in the twisted clown mask, kicked the glass doors open "Ladies and gentlemen! Please do yourselves a favour! Raise them hands up high like you're tryin' to touch the sky, 'cause I sure would hate to ruin the work of your dedicated plastic surgeons!"

RE: Amy Adams Grand Adventure

It was rather quiet in the store as Amy brushed past another customer by mistake. Her hand lifted up on to the woman's shoulder as she said "sorry" before moving along and admiring the rings inside the glass cage. The actress felt like treating herself, thinking she deserved something after a busy year. Wearing thick black sunglasses and a white beanie hat it served as a disguise to stop people recognising her and it worked a treat. Her long red hair was tied in to a braided ponytail which was sitting on the front of her left shoulder above her chest. A lovely white blouse buttoned up to her neck hugged her figure showing her curves and bare arms whilst below a tight pair of navy denim jeans showed off her round ass.

Looking around with her black leather back hanging off her shoulder her brown boots clapped against the marble floor as she saw the camera up in the corner following her. Rolling her eyes behind the sunglasses she saw the red dot near the lens go out which puzzled her. A few seconds later she heard the glass doors smash as they were kicked in by a man wearing a mask.

The woman who Amy brushed not so long ago screamed with her hands in the air and so did the other three customers. Amy herself joined them in the corner as she looked scared and frightened. A security guard who had gone for a coffee in the back soon came rushing out of the staff room as the workers hid behind their counters.

As soon as the guard burst out of the door, one man wearing a gorilla mask lunged forward and smacked him across the jaw with the butt of his shotgun to knock him out. "Timber," he remarked dryly as the burly guard struck off the ground. The leader hung near the entrance, looking over the cowering hostages with his SMG resting near his hips, his men moving between the aisles of jewelry cases.

They were swift, skilled at what they did, smashing each case open and the funneling the expensive pieces of gems and precious metals into the sports bags hanging at their hips. "Pick up the pace boys!" the leader called out, pausing and grunting when he heard some sirens in the distance. He grabbed the closest customer, a pretty redhead, by the back of her collar, and pulled her to her feet "Looks like we'll need some extra incentive to get out of here unscathed... Come on lady, you're gonna be our travelling buddy!"

As if she wasn't scared already Amy saw the guard fall to the floor after being hit. They wasn't playing any games and were serious about hurting anyone who got in their way. The store's gentle music playing in the background could hardly be heard as the smashing of glass was over powering it. Watching on, Amy saw the gold objects fall in to bags along with broken shards of glass. In the distance there was a faint sound of sirens, it gave everyone inside hope that they would be saved.

With her back turned, Amy felt her collar tighten up around her neck as it was pulled on. Her black leather back fell off her arm and on to the floor as she was picked up by the leader who claimed she would be their travelling buddy. "No...please.....leave me!" She screamed, moving her hands to his in an attempt to stop him from pulling on her. Never had Amy felt so scared in her entire life.

"Lady, I swear to god you better quit your struggling!" the taller male growled, tightening the grip on her collar to try and reign her into order. The sirens grew louder, and they were just about finished clearing the cases they wanted by the time they were pulling up at the end of the street. "Hold your ass still and you don't get hurt! Now come on!" the leader growled in her ear, practically dragging her with him and holding her in front of his body as a makeshift human shield.

His crew made a mad dash across the road, laying down some suppressing fire on the cop cars to keep the officers pinned down, and before Amy could tell what was even going on amidst the chaos her body as being thrown into the back of the U-Haul, followed by the other members of the crew leaping inside. They pulled the back shutter down and the small truck immediately started burning rubber and racing out of the alleyway.

"Nice going boss, kidnapping some random redhead," one said sarcastically "Another thing for the rap sheet..."

"Relax..." the tall and well-built leader remarked "This cute piece of tail is gonna be just fine. We just gotta pull up near our safe spot and let her out. You won't tell nobody what you saw, right sweetheart?"

All of it was shockingly terrifying as she heard the sounds of shots being fired at the cops. Looking ahead she saw the cars screech and slide on the road before cops got out and took covers behind their doors. She just knew she was going to be hit, maybe a bullet to the stomach or chest and she was thrilled to be behind the wall of the alleyway in front of the U-Haul. As the shutter was lifted up, Amy felt the force of the man as he pushed in to the back. She slid across in her jeans before everyone else jumped in behind her, making the place appear dark as the shutter came to a close.

Sitting in the corner, Amy pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs. Her hat was leaning on to the right hand side and her her sunglasses were tilting, making her look a mess. She didn't want to take them off in case they recognised her.

When the man spoke and asked a question Amy gulped shaking her head. "I won't say a thing I promise. I haven't seen anything!" Her heart was beating and pounding wildly as her eyes started to water behind the glasses.

"Geez... you just went and gave this chick PTSD..." one male said, his accent distinctly Hispanic even through the rubbery material of his gorilla mask. He shrugged then and set the bag of gems and gold down on the floor of the U-Haul, the ride steadily smoothing out as their getaway driver started moving onto a more secure route that would lead them fully away from their police pursuers.

"Ah it's fine. A little bit of excitement to your dull dull life is always welcome. That's why we do this, right boys?" the leader asked. His gloved hands reached into his bag, pulling out a white gold necklace with a sapphire pendant dangling from it. He placed it in Amy's hand and gave her shoulder a small clap "Consider that your cut. A pretty thing for a pretty girl," he said in an effort to be reassuring.

The ride so far was consisting of them going through their bags and seeing what they had collected. It wasn't as if they could pick and choose what they liked whilst the cops were on their way to bust them. Dull life? They clearly didn't know who she was yet they were right. Amy hadn't had the best of times lately despite her movies and success. She was in that store to treat herself, cheer herself up because there wasn't anyone else to do it for her. Amy felt a little lonely since her recent divorce and craved something exciting to happen to her. Looking around, it looked like she got what she wanted.

Holding a hand out, she admired the necklace. The gold shimmered in the little light there was which came from a lamp they had installed. The blue stone attached to it was remarkably beautiful and she blushed when he gave it to her. "Thanks"

The truck finally came to a halt inside some sort of abandoned old cannery, ageing and rusting machinery visible all throughout the large and dimly lit area. The truck's engine went off and the door slid up, allowing the group out of the van "Phew... sorry about draggin you in like that lady. But ah, you know, desperate times. And besides, we wouldn't hurt you," the same Hispanic man said as he led her out of the back of th truck.

"Oh of course not. We're burglars, not lunatics," the leader said as he set his gun down on one crate. He glanced Amy's way, his eyes visible through the holes of his mask- a deep emerald shade gleaming with all kinds of mirth. "You feel free to go, just keep quiet on this."

When the truck stopped and the shutter opened, Amy held the hand of the Hispanic man and got out in to the old abandoned cannery. Turning around, she wasn't sure if this was their base or not, she assumed it wouldnt be just in case she did shout her mouth. They wouldn't want to get caught now would they.

Looking at the men in the back of the truck, Amy just stood there and watched. "I want to go with you" she blurted out, almost without even thinking it through. Once she realised what she had one she almost went shy. "Don't leave me here" Amy then removed her sungalsses, not caring if they recognised her or not. She looked rather cute in the hat without the glasses on and his eyes captured hers. They peirced hers and she seemed to like them very much. Walking back to the truck she offered her hand in the hope they would take it.

The four thieves stopped motionless at the rather sudden remark, exchanging glances as if this lady just claimed to be the second coming of Jesus. "Ah... what?" the shortest and stockiest of the bunch remarked "This ah... this ain't exactly the kind of thing we're expecting to hear when we do our work," he added.

The driver leaned over slightly when Amy revealed a little more of her face "She looks kinda familiar..." he remarked aloud, before his eyes widened in surprise "Oh yeah! She's, she's that one from that Superman movie!" he exclaimed.

The others exchanged glances again and then looked Amy's way before the same sense of surprise gripped them all. "Ay dios mio! We kidnapped a fucking celebrity! What's your next brilliant plan boss? Wanna try and rob the White House?!" the Hispanic thief exclaimed.

The boss shrugged and approached Amy, two gloved fingers roaming under her chin "Now now, no need to be so hostile guys. Sure this is a little surprising, but I welcome a surprise... And I'm sure that Miss Adams here wouldn't go about spoiling our secrets to the world."

The removal of her glasses was a quick regret but they would of found out sooner or later. When the leader approached her and placed his fingers under her chin she gulped in fear wondering what it was that he was going to do to her. "Why would I share your secrets? I want to come with you." She had a valid point, "I can't share anything with anyone if I am in your company right? Seems more logic to take me then leave me." Amy was maybe coming across as a little desperate, but the fact she felt something for these men made her realsie something wasn't right in her life.

"Well? Can I join the party?" A little excitement fell over her when she said that, her stomach's fear turning in to nerves. Picking up the necklace he gave her, she went for his hand and she placed it in his palm hoping he would take her back.

The leader seemed almost deliberately teasingly slow as he pondered the offer, before his gloved hand curled around Amy's own, pulling her in close to his toned chest "Consider yourself in on the fun Miss Adams," he remarked with a small chuckle. His other hand roamed down, brushing over her backside teasingly "I always said that our group needed a woman's touch. You can call me David, since that's my name."

David lifted his mask up, revealing his well-defined face, a coarse brown beard growing on his cheeks and a loose mane of dark brown hair trailing down his head "Mister Spaniard over there is Hector, the short guy is Mark and our driver is Quincy," he said, poiting at the tall and willowy man. "Our tech guy is back at our home right now, I'm sure he'd love to meet you too."

Her hot breath whistled against his skin now as she saw his face. Seeming frightened yet thrilled at being invited to join them Amy felt him touch her rear as he introduced everyone. Smiling at them all nervous she gave a small wave before turning back to David. "I am Amy" she said. Once all of the introductions were done she climbed back inside of the truck and watched as the shuttering came down like before. The truck started to make a noise again and the engine roared as it started to move.

"Where are we going?" The actress asked, sitting back in to the corner like she had done at first.

"It's a storage place, somewhere we can stash the goods until we melt them down and sell them off elsewhere," Hector explained with a small nod of his head "After that we're likely gonna head back to the penthouse again to unwind and stash our gear like we always do," he said as he pulled his own mask off to reveal his tanned face and shaved head.

"This has been a hell of a day..." David murmured to himself. Their truck pulled up at a storage area, and the group spent a few inutes quickly tossing their bags of loot into one large storage locker before bringing the shutter down and locking it up again. And then just as soon as they had arrived, they were off again. David reached down, helping Amy onto one bench in the small truck "Ah c'mere you. No point in you sitting on the floor if you're part of the fun, right?"

When they pulled up at the storage area, Amy stayed inside as they threw the bags in to the unit without being neat and tidy about it. She could hardly blame them as staying in once place for to long would help them get caught. They were still in their masked uniforms carrying guns on them and any passing citizen would be wary.

As they all climbed back in, Amy saw another face, that of Hector's and he was very handsome she thought. Looking at David, she liked the power he had over them all and the way he could command them. When he offered a hand to her, she took it, sitting up and seating herself on the bench near him. "I am part of the fun?" She repeated in a questionable tone wondering what he meant. "I am just here for the ride" she laughed, trying to make a joke.

"Well if you're goin along for the ride, you should at least be able to have a nice seat for it," David explained. He paused for a moment when Quincy the driver told them they were pulling into the parking lot, causing Hector to pull out another bag. The crew were quick to dump their masks and firearms into the bag, even tossing their gloves in. Now she was seated among a bunch of normal looking guys, though they were all a little rough around the edges it would seem.

Hector took the bag up onto one broad shoulder, and the group were quick to follow David out of the back of the truck once it was fully parked. "Just through here Miss Adams, I think you'll like this place," David added as he led her into the nearby express elevator. Door dlosed up behind them, slowly starting to lurch as it pulled them up toward the higher floors of the apartment building. As they stood there his hand roamed out again, brushing up against Amy's ass.

It seemed they were at their base now as the truck stopped again and everyone had their faces unmasked. Stepping out, holding David's hand to stop herself from falling Amy walked in her heels to the elevator. It seemed very cramped inside and she would forgive anyone who had touched her, even David's hand roaming and brushing up against her ass. Turning around, she gave him a smirk before breaking eye contact and looking ahead. Suddenly, the doors opened and they came to a room which looked rather beautiful. It had glass walls giving it a nice view from above. "Wow I wasn't expecting this" she said, walking out and looking around.

The actress then saw the guy who she hadn't met yet. "This is the tech guy?" She asked David, seemingly like he was a friend of hers already.

The slender and dark-skinned male at the desk raised an eyebrow and fixed his glasses up onto his nose "Yeah, I'm the tech guy. Jonas. And you are...?" He raised an eyebrow, glancing from the attractive redhead to the other members of the crew. "I didn't know we were recruiting."

"She's a surprise. And I like surprises," David said as he walked into the large penthouse, elegant and clearly purchased with ill-gotten gains "This is Amy Adams. And yes, I do mean that Amy Adams," the rogue remarked as he headed to the kitchen of the large apartment. His crew moved about, getting comfortable in different areas, mainly the living area. "You want something to drink Amy?" David asked as he reached into the shelf full of beer bottles in the fridge.

Looking around still, she would follow David as he was the leader and the one she liked the most. Not to say the others weren't appealing in their own way. Some doubt did fall in to her mind though, what was she thinking going along with them, even if she did change her mind now they couldn't let her leave as she knew where they were hiding.

"Beer is fine thanks" she smirked, walking over to him by the fridge. After being handed one, Amy took the bottle and rested it against the counter. She pushed down hard on it, making the cap pop off. It fell to the floor and circled in a spinning motion before resting flat down. The woman picked it up and placed it on the counter as she started to sip at her drink.

David watched her with a clear curiosity, actually rather surprised that she popped caps like that. She was probably the first woman he saw do it like that, since most of them needed a bottle opener from his experience. "Not bad, not bad at all. Pretty cool in all honesty," he said, smirking her way before taking a long sip of his own chilled beer. It was pretty expensive stuff to be honest, but they could afford it.

He was a handsome enough kind of guy, rugged in many respects but far from unappealing. "So lemme ask you something Miss Adams..." he said, pointing her way "Why'd you wanna come with us? Bored with the fine lifestyle? Did you want to have something new and exciting? Or do handsome rogues just turn you?"

"I just figured maybe I could have a fun weekend here" she said, her eyes looking at him through the corner as she sipped her beer at her lips. Amy wasn't sure if she wanted to stay forever, but she would clearly have something to remember for a long time. It wasn't everyday you were kidnapped and used as a hostage to get away from the police. "I wanted something fun, something unusual" the redhead continued as the TV came on loudly. Videos of her being taken were all over the news and her husband was on a show begging for her return and not to be harmed.

That moment made Amy feel guilty, so much so she put her head down as well as her beer. "Maybe I should go" her face seeming more disappointed.

"Darn... looks like we're gonna be famous too..." David grumbled, clearly more than a little annoyed at that prospect. His hand moved forward then, gripping her chin with his index finger and chin and then tilting her head up to look him in the eye. "Well, who says this has to be a one time thing Miss Adams? We'd gladly let you swing by any time you want. And I can think of plenty of exciting things a pretty girl like you can do," he added, his suggestions fairly obvious.

The thought of swinging by any time she liked was a good thought. A nice thought. As though she was going to be seeing friends when in fact they were criminals on the run. "I'd like that" she said, looking in to his eyes as he held her chin. "I can do lots" Amy then responded, also knowing what his suggestion really meant. Lifting up a hand to his, she took it away from her chin and held it in her grasp. "Take me wherever you want to" she smiled, as if to give him the green light to do anything to her that he might have wanted.

"Mm... and here I was thinking that I'd have to steal you too," David replied, purring into Amy's ear. "well, consider this a little parting gift before you go back to the glitz and glamour of tinsel town," he added, before pressing his mouth to Amy's own, claiming the starlet's hot maw and letting his tongue swirl about inside, brushing against her own wet organ. As he did this, he lifted Amy by her hips as if she was weightless, carrying her from his kitchen into the corridor.

Nobody else seemed to notice them as they moved from the kitchen to a large wood-paneled bedroom, nor did they notice when David shoved the door with a backward shove of his leg. He set Amy down on his circular white bed and then slowly unbuttoned his shirt "I always did want to fuck a famous chick."

Back
Top Bottom