Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Cravings (FxF/Futa/M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet_Sara

Planetoid
Hi Everyone, I am Sara, I am looking for another female/futa/shemale to play .I like romantic long term plays but i am also interested in humiliation,public exhibition/dominating and abusive roles, i love being dominated.I will either play submissive roles or romantic , I am not good at domination.I am posting one of the role play i like to do, other ideas are WELCOME !!!

My F-list

https://www.f-list.net/c/sweet_sara

My Other Thread**

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=51807

New Cravings

Lesbian Sex slave Mother(MILFXF)

Angelica is a single mother, she has raised her twin daughters very good till her next door neighbor Merissa shifted next door to her.Merissa a hardcore lesbian, take advantage of her neighbor loneliness, turning Angelica into her plaything.The demands of her increasing day by day and one day when Angelica didn't do what she asked for Merissa decided to take matters ahead.Seducing one Daughter at a time, she turned them against there own mother.Angelica no longer a mother, she becomes just a plaything for them.

Train Ride home (MILFxF/Futa)

Sarah is normal mature woman in her mid thirties.She works at the multinational firm as a secretary.Taking the sub to the work and back she countered a stranger who take advantage of the dim atmosphere of the sub.It all started with the mere groping.Sarah didn't give any importance till she found the contact number in her bag with the instructions " Call me" .Should she call the number or ignore it??

A Caribbean Vacation (MILFxTeenage F)

An older teenaged girl is vacationing with her parents in Huwaei when she meets her high school Teacher. For many years they have harbored secret desires for each other.

Niece all Grown up (FXF)
A young girl in her early twenties went to spend vacations at her Aunt.Aunt has always been caring and loving to her.But this time the girl see's her differently.Seducing her aunt into her love trap, she started controlling her aunt as she wants.

Other Ideas are welcome***

Favorite Pairings

Secretary/Boss
Teacher/Student
School girl/School Girl(Boy)
Milf/Younger Girl(Boy)
Mother/Daughter(son)
Best friends
Stranger/Stranger
Female/Shemale
Female/Male
Female/Futa

I think I'll try the mother incest thing. And according to f list you like robots and other such things. Can we add them for more fun? :D
PM me if you want to discuss this privately

I would love to RP with you. I'm very into Mother/daughter or mother/son or milf/futa.
I like romance and some submission/domination.. PM me if you have a role for me..

Hi,

I am CRAVING MOM/ SON role play I have a LONG storyline and the son of of course if the HUGE DOM . So, If you like to play with a dom Man just pm me for the details :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom