Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submissive Female looking for Extreme RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

absolute

Meteorite
Hi everyone!

I am looking for roleplay partners who have really crazy and fun kinks.

My only limits when it comes to roleplays are the site rules. We all know what they are, so enough said there.

I am particularly interested in overly violent roleplays at the moment. If you are comfortable playing as a very dominant, cruel, sadistic 'villain'; I would absolutely love that!

I have a bunch of ideas floating through my mind regarding plots. I usually like to talk with my partner though, and tailor the ideas to us, and our kinks. Here are some broad, general ideas though:

-Typical Master/Slave Scenario
-Kidnapping
-Mass Effect Universe
-Alien Abduction
-Star Wars
-Dystopian World
-Alternative Universes with Different Laws
-Vampires
-Super Heroes

My writing style heavily depends on what kind of story we are portraying. Smut heavy roleplays tend to have a much quicker 'back and forth' feel, requiring shorter posts. Story heavy roleplays alternatively work better with longer posts. I always aim for quality over quantity. My posts will range from several lines, to several paragraphs, peaking round five or six paragraphs occasionally. It also heavily depends on what you're comfortable with.

Hope to hear from you soon!

-absolute

I've met some great roleplay partners so far, but I'd love to find some new friends as well. :)

bumping for visibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom