Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Goodbye...

Pols Voice

Ball of Fluff
... I'm just gonna leave BMR, no one seems to be able to finish an RP with me, and and I'm realy tired of that shit! I'm nearly always the last to post in an rp that I'm doing, and then to get no reply is just down right rude! If anyone needs me you can find me and pm me on this forum.
http://chao.hippotank.com/forum/index.php?sid=fc2fed43f0b33c1f9b994f2692f49289
Goodbye -.-

Quick Note: I will be here till the end of today.

I am very sorry to hear that roleplaying on this forum has left you with a bad taste in your mouth. But I have to tell you that unfortunately... people not responding is a way of roleplaying. I have been through a few websites myself and I run into the same problem. It is hard to find people who will stick around. I have actually found a decent set of people here but there have been a lot that have just never posted again and that is that. But not all partners are bad! Perhaps you have just had some bad luck is all. If that forum makes you happier and you think there is better people over there, then I wish you all of the luck. But I do hope that you don't get discouraged when people drop you. It is rude. I won't sit here and tell you you are making a big deal out of nothing. Trust me, it sucks. I have lost some great partners that way. You dedicate the time to writing out plots (either with them or for partners), you put the effort into posts and they cannot even tell you that they are not into it. But it is all about just letting it go and moving on. With that said, I hope you have found a website that makes you enjoy roleplaying once again :) That is the intent of Bluemoon I believe. To enjoy writing a story. Just keep your head up =D I am sure you will be missed here.

I can't rp on forms
But dude your welcome to message me
I play better that way
But if you wish to leave I won't stop you
Not that I can stop you anyways but still
It's a shame your leaving :/

Back
Top Bottom