Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

News Report On Revenge Glacier12 x Alvis Alendran

The brief pause was understandable really. He only hoped that some nosy cop hadn't seen it, and would pull him over. Though depending on the cop ,he might be able to explain the situation pretty well. He'd share if he had to. He had the half notion of pulling over, bending her over the car, and fucking her over the hood, and he had little doubt she'd thank him for it. But no, places to go, things to do. He sucked in a breath, trying to hold himself back as best he could, while giving a third finger into the act of finger-fucking her, putting a bit more aggression intot he act, when he knew he wasn't going to be able to hold out.

And he couldn't. With a groan, he came, shooting up into her mouth hard and fast, and he smiled.
"Swallow it down Em. All of it." He said faintly.

And she did. As James came Emily swallowed every last drop before sitting up with a gasp. Emily licked her lips as she let go of her hair and gripped her seat instead, leaning her head back against it as she moaned. It wasn't long before her body was tensing up around his fingers as she came. When she relaxed she let out a breath, the bridge of her nose and her cheeks were pink but she looked happy.

James finished Emily off, and smiled as she came around his fingers. With a smirk, he let her skirt slide down again, and put attention back tot he road. Man, this was turning into a fun day.
"You done good Em." He said idly, sinking into the seat, a bit more relaxed. No longer pleasingly distracted, he was able to pick up the pace a little, and get them to the little shop. He stopped the car, adn led Emily inside.

The lighting was not great within, but there were a lot of racks of clothes. Most of them looked a little...risque to say the least. Being conservative was clearly not in the description of this place. A short, weather-beaten man approached them.
"Ah, James, what can I do for you?" He asked, his tone slightly weary.
"The lady needs an outfit for the club. Fix her up with whatever she'd like." James told him. He turned to look at Emily. "It's dress to impress Em. Pick out something impressive."

Emily smiled happily at his praise and fixed her skirt before getting out when they finally come to a stop. As they walked inside her eyes where drawn to all of the clothes almost instantly though she did look over to the man when he walked over to them to address James. As she listened to the pairs conversation she looked around then to James, with a glint of excitement in her eyes "I really get to pick which dress?" She asked with a smile. Sure the dresses aren't exactly what she was used to but she hadn't been shopping for a dress in a long time and didn't mind what kind of clothes at all.

Walking up and down between the racks of clothes she found a nice black dress and took it off the rack to look at it better, the size was perfect and would fit snuggly on her body and held it up to show James "What do you think of this?" She asked with a smile. Of course if he didn't like this one there were a few others that stood out to him.

James looked at it. Well, that would certainly be a different look for her. He had the idea that she was normally probably a bit more conservative in her dress choice, and likely didn't go down the road of that much exposed skin. But damn if he could think of her in it.
"Perfect Em. Should be great for the club. Why you get dressed, and I'll get it taken care of." He said to her with a wink, and put an arm to the shoulder of the man who ran it, adn they walked away, talking about the cost. There were no change rooms anywhere around the place. It seemed if she wanted to change, she'd be doing it right there.

"So, we have a deal?" James asked. The man nodded.
"Of course, of course. Enjoy yourself James." James handed the man a small wad of money, and getting a small pouch of pills. It was a newer drug, Bremelanotide, chemically proven to heighten a person's sex drive into hgih gear, and mixed in with some Ecstasy as well, yo put them in the mood, and also to make them better able to enjoy it. Emily didn't normally need it, but aJames had teh thought of it might be fun to try at some point.

Emily smiled at James' reaction to the dress, one that she had been hoping for. Nodding her head she looked around only to realize that there was no dressing room. She looked over towards James to see the two men talking and sighed quietly and set the dress back on the rack as she turned and peeled off her shirt and skirt. Picking the dress back up she pulled it down over her head and hips so that it was on right. She looked down at herself and pulled the bottom down just a little bit more so that it wasn't scrunched up anywhere, the bottom was higher than mid thigh on her but she didn't mind, it was a cute dress and she liked it.

Picking up her clothes and putting the hanger back on the rack she turned and walked over to James, not noticing the poach in his hand "Everything set?" She asked curiously as she looked at him with a bit of excitement, she didn't care if they were only out for a job or not she was getting to go to a club. She hoped that if she listened and did good she would get to leave the house more often.

James smiled at her, looking her up and down in the dress. It looked...well, he'd say good, but he didn't think that was a strong enough word for it. He put the pouch in his pocket, and nodded.
"Yeah. Everything's great. Come on. We got a club to hit." He told her, putting an arm around her shoulders, and walking her back out to the car. There was a temptation to stop before they left, bend her over the car, and take her there. The dress made her look extremely fuckable, he had to admit. The guys back at the house would probably agree. But they got in the car, and he started driving.

The club was in full swing by the time they got there, the sky darkening to night, And he pulled into a parking spot, and shut the car down.
"Stay close Em. Follow my lead, and do what I tell you, and this should all work out just fine." He told her, resting a hand on her shoulder, and winking at her. They head towards the door. he knew she got some looks on th way in, from appraising, to hungry. The doorman knew him, so waved the two of them through. Inside, the music was loud, the lights low, and the place loked pretty busy.

A wide dance floor was well occupied. There was a second floor that gave a balcony view of the dancers, and off to the side were sunken booths, a few steps down in hte floor, and suited for ten to twelve people. A low table was in hte midst of them all. James kept his arm on Emily, not wanting some opportunistic jackass to try and make off with her. They were headed for a booth with three men in it.

As Emily sat in the car she fiddled with her thumbs and watched the buildings go by, she could feel her heart beat picking up with excitement as she felt the car slow to a stop. Seeing him get out she got out too and walked over to him and nodded "Alright." She said and bit the inside of her cheek to keep from smiling to big. As he placed his hand on her shoulder she instinctively moved closer to him and did her best to ignore the looks of other men and instead looked around the club as the loud beat of the music reached her body.

When Emily was a teen her and her friends would always go out and party when they were in high school so she knew most of the clubs in town but she had never been here before and even though she was an adult she felt as shy as a teenager walking into a club where most of the men nearby were looking at her but then again she felt proud that she was able to draw this attention to her. As James guided her towards the table with three men she glanced at him from the corner of her eye, he was a good four inches taller than her and despite how they met she felt safe with him.

James approached the table, adn smiled as he got close. One of the men sighed, and put his face in his hands. The table had a variety of drugs laid out on it, from a bag of weed, to a pile of powder heroin.
"Jimmy. Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy. What have we got here?" He asked.
"James, come on man." The center man said with a sigh.
"Nah Jimmy. See, you know this aint your territory. Gideeon told you that he'd let well enough alone, so long as you stay in your area. And here you are, in his place, peddling your shit." Jimmy loooked at the ceiling, and then back down.
"What's it going to cost me for this to go away?"
"Right now? Leave. And leave your shit. Just get out of here. Stick to the agreement, and we're good. Otherwise...It's going to get bad man." Jimmy nodded, seeming to take it all seriously, and got up. He and his goons left without another word.

James smiled and looked at Emily.
"Seems we have a booth now. You want a drink?" He asked her, sitting down on the cushioned bench, and waving for her to sit near him. He made short work of scrapign the drugs off of the table, adn into bags, stowig them away. A litte extra on the side was always a bonus.

Emily listened to the men's conversation quietly and was actually quiet surprised when they left without a word. Emily sat down beside him and nodded "sure." She said and paused to think of what she'd want. "Uh a Jack and Coke would be fine with me." She said before she looked around the club then back to him "was that all you had to do?" She asked curiously and shifted in her spot a but so that she was facing him better. She was already getting used to this life style of being pretty much just a fuck toy, her life had always been boring.

Being a reporter was nothing exciting, just a bunch of paper work and her life at home wasn't much better. It was all vanilla sex and more paper work, her and her fiancée never tried to do anything spicy in the bedroom before and this was a wonderful change. Of course it was scary at times like with Pat but she was glad Damien doesn't want to see her 'ruined' as he had said which only made her feel more like an object. But she didn't mind.

James smiled at Emily question. Reporters asked querstions, and frankly, he was surprised that she hadn't been asking more of them lately.
"Yeah, pretty much. Heard there were some idiots trying to sell some shit they shouldn't here, so somebody had to come have a look at it. Couples get in easier, attract less attention. And I always figure, if you're going to a club, after the work is done, spend some time, relax a little." James explained. Her drink came, along with one for him. The club knew him well enough that they stopped asking about his drinks really. He always wanted the same thing.

James looked at teh sunken booth they were in, the low table that was wide enough to stand on, and walk a few steps in any direction. The beginnings of an idea were starting to go through his mind, and he smiled. He let EMily take a few pulls out of her drink before he lened over. He pushed his lips to hers in a brief kiss, before backing away.
"Well, now that the work is done, time to play." He winked as he spoke. "Hop up on the table, and gimme a dance. The better you do, the better a reward I give ya."

"Hmm." She said thoughtfully and looked up as their drinks were brought to them. Holding her drink close to her she took a few sips as they sat in silence before James suddenly leaned over to kiss her. Her eyes widened a bit in surprised but she didnt resist. She looked over to him and blushed a bit before glancing away almost as if she were shy "i...uh I don't dance...." She murmured hoping it didn't upset him. She bit down on her bottom lip before taking a long pull of her drink. Emily was always one of those girls that would sit at the bar and talk with friends or flirt with guys not go dance, mostly because she didn't know how.

James was an odd man in a lot of ways. Anger did not come to him quickly, nor easily. It was often hard to determine if something actually bothered him or not. So as Emily explained that she didn't dance, he leaned back, and looked her over a little.
"So...what you're saying is that you're going to refuse what I told you then." he was not loud, his voice actually seeming to be conversational. I thought you understood that refusing would have some consequences. But I'm not unreasonable. I can can give you an education on that front." He nodded to her, and sighed, turning to look at the people within the club. Most of them he didn't know, but most of the staff he did. THey picked their bouncers well, large, heavyset men that were no strangers to violence. He stood up, and took a step on his way to take care of something, though he gave her a significant look, as though giving her one last chance to speak up.

Emily swallowed and nodded but wouldn't lift her gaze to his "yes I'm sorry." She said slowly and was actually more afraid because he didn't yell or seem to get angry. From the corner of her eye she noticed him stand up and move from the table then look back at her. Biting her bottom lip she looked up at him curiously "do you want me to come with you?" She asked with a bit of confusion. They had only just sat down and he's already getting up?

"You just wait there. I have a short conversation to have with a few people." He told her, and head off. He got one of the bouncers to round up his co-workers.
"What's going on James?" The head bouncer, Arthur, asked.
"See that chick I came in with?" James point to her. The bouncers all nodded. "What would you guys say if I told you I was going to start fucking her in that booth?"
"More power to ya man. Nobody gonna give you trouble for it."
"Now what would you guys say if I told you that you could buy a turn?" The men all exchanged glances.

"All of us?" Arthur asked.
"Anyone with the cash." James grinned as he spoke. Wallets came out. "I want $75 for a blowjob, $120 for a fuck, $180 for a buttfuck. A premium gets added if you boys want to double up on her" He explained. THe men all grinned, adn showed wads of cash. "Okay then. Once I'm done with her, feel free to swing on by." James started his way back over to Emily.

He sank back into the booth with a smile.
"Miss me?" He asked her.

"Alright." She said and finished off her drink, her eyes on her hands the whole time though for a moment she did start to feel uncomfortable as if someone was looking a her though she didn't lift her gaze up. When he came back she looked up and couldn't help but crack a smile "of course." She said softly. For a moment she remember the drugs he put away that the men' had left behind "Do you or the other guys do drugs?" She asked curiously and suddenly

James rocked his head back and forth a little, as though trying to decide on an answer.
"I've been known to smoke up a little now and then. Most of the guys do. Darien does a little coke now and then. Cain...that fucker will shoot snort or smoke damn near anything. Dale doesn't touch the stuff. Guy gets pissed just being offered the stuff." He told her. Then he smiled at her. He undid the button on his pants, and waved her a little closer. "C'mere. On the way over here, you looked like you might be wanting a little something more from me. Time for you to get it."

Emily listened closely, she would have to remember that, she wasn't a fan of drugs but she could tolerate being around them. Her face turned a light shade of pink but she did scoot a bit closer "A-Are you sure it's okay in such a public place?" She asked nervously as she bit her bottom lip. He was right though, she did want more from him and while she was glad she was going to get it she was a bit uneasy about what others would think.

James laughed, and opened his pants up completely, pulling his rapidly stiffening cock out.
"This kind of place? They aint really big on legality. And no here is going to give us grief. So." He grinned, a hand going over to rest on her shoulder, pulling her closer. "Why don't you come get a ride?" He winked as he spoke, his cock now ready to go. Apparently the thought of Emily mounting him and riding him here in the club was turning him on more than a little.

From the upper balcony, a few people paused, and looked down to see Emily. Her dress made her stand out just a little from the dimly lit booth, but what was more attention grabbing was certainly James undoing his pants, and pulling her closer. It looked like they were getting a show.

Her eyes instantly drifted down to his hard cock as she bit her lip again, she only looked up at him when he touched her shoulder to pull her closer to him "Okay." She murmured with a shy smile before she moved her leg over him and propped herself up on her knees so that she was straddling him. Emily was pretty glad she didn't have to worry about panties right now and could just jump to the fun part, her dress hiked up a bit as she spread her legs over him and reached a hand down to gently hold his cock in place as she lowered herself down onto him, letting go as soon as he penetrated her.

James let out a breath, and smiled as she slid him into her.
"Yeah...that's the way." He said calmly, his hands going to her hips, and shifting her to make sure she was seated well on his shaft. He bucked his hips, pushing her up a little, and then letting himself fall to get some range of motion out of her. He moved one hand to grip the back of her hair, and pull her face down to his, taking a hard kiss from her, feeling his blood start to rise, getting more nad more fired up.

From the balcony, a few more people had started to gather to watch as Emily started to ride James. Not quite the kind of show that people had expected, but no one seemed to be complaining.

Emily let her eyes flutter closed as he filled her up. She let out a very soft moan as he bucked his hips up as she moved down. She got into a nice steady rhythm of rising up and dropping down quickly, her eyes flicked open when she felt his hand in her hair but she closed her eyes again as his lips pressed against hers. Her body leaned forward a bit as she rested her hands on the back of the booth behind him. Her breathing was deep and steady as she felt her mind go blank with lust.

She was getting into it fast, much faster than he'd expected, but it seemed she was adapting to this way of life a lot beter than anyone could have hoped for. And that was just fine by him. He let go of her hair, and trailed his hand down, pulling the dress off of her breasts, wanting the view to be right there in front of him. He leaned his face to be right beside her ear.
"Don't be shy, let me hear you." He whispered to her. He picked up the pace, working on her her faster for a few more solid strokes, befor he kept a hand on her waist, and then pushed her shoudler, leaning her back, and keeping a hold on her so she wouldn't fall. The new angle let him get deeper into her. He faintly heard someone cheering him on, and he smiled.

Emily bit down on her lip once again but not to stifle a moan, just to try and reduce the blushing though it didn't help. As if she had needed his permission her moans began to grow a bit louder, every time she dropped down she would grind her hips against his before rising up again. Emily's body leaned back, her hands drifting from the back of the seat to his forearms as her back arched in pleasure, her hands gripping his muscular arms tightly as she moaned louder and slowly opened her eyes to see the people on the balcony watching, instead of getting nervous and trying to stop she simply closed her eyes again not caring at this point.

James was quietly glad that she wasn't trying to fight him off now that it was clear exactly what was going on. It wasn't just sex in a club, it was sex on display to that club. And that was just perfect as far as he was concerned. She was putting her all into it, her hips grinding into his, and the volume of her moans was getting mroe intense. He flicked his gaze up to see a growing number of people that were assembling in front of the sunken booth to get a better view. Several of them were starting to cheer, when a good number of the bouncers moved through them, making a decnet wall of men to keep the crowds back.

Back
Top Bottom