Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Strange Cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I would like you welcome you to my thread. Let me first point out that just because it is here, does not mean it is the only idea I am willing to do. It just means that it is what I am craving. If you have an idea, please feel free to message me. How about a little about my self. Don't let the listed gender fool you. I play any sex, race, and species needed for a part. Let's move on to the part people hate. The Rules.

1. No one liners: I don't expect a grand post from you, because face it, we all have off days. I can't post more than two paragraphs on my best day, but I don't want a half assed post either.

2. Don't control my character. Simply put, don't make him/her do something they didn't do.

3. Don't vanish. I understand that life can get in the way of a post, but don't drop a role play without telling me. If you do, at least come back and tell me when you can.

4. No Text talk. This means none of that short hand shit you do with your phone. Proper English please.

5. Don't force your Kinks. Be respectful. If I say no, then don't push it. I will do the same for you.

6. I won't play a slut. This means any role that requires me to throw my self at someone and scream out "Fuck me!" is out.

7. I won't play over used ideas. Like I said, you can toss any idea at me. But you can be sure that if it is the same old ideas, I won't do them. If you want a simple idea, then do something to spice it up and make it new.

Now that, that is out of the way, let's move on to why you are here. The ideas. All of which are played in a D&D style. This means one person be would playing the main role, while the other played the DM. More details about each idea can be given, just ask. More ideas to come.

Fallen World -
The planet has fallen to a new plague, nearly clearing the entire planet of life. A few settlements managed to survive in walled cities. They slowly grew in number and size. Inside these walls it is peaceful, and happy. Most don't know what is beyond the walls, many don't even care. They know they are save inside. The truth is, that on the outside, the world is over run with the dead. Mutated corpses of the ones living beings of this planet. People still make their way outside the safety of the walls for many reason. Hunting, Scavenging, Illegal Activities. The laws don't reach outside the city limits, which makes it a perfect place to hide. There is a group of people that is paid to do jobs outside the wall. They are trained, to fight the undead and monsters.

Tainted Town -
Then entire town has fallen prey to the demon invasion. On the outside, it may look normal, but it is slowly become corrupt. The town is shrouded in a thick fog, and the people, animals, and plants are becoming more and more evil. A young cleric is sent to cleans the town of this evil. To do so, she must seal the portals at each major location. Nearly every home, land mark, and large building has a portal, each one leading to a demon realm that mirrors its location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom