Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Strange Cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I would like you welcome you to my thread. Let me first point out that just because it is here, does not mean it is the only idea I am willing to do. It just means that it is what I am craving. If you have an idea, please feel free to message me. How about a little about my self. Don't let the listed gender fool you. I play any sex, race, and species needed for a part. Let's move on to the part people hate. The Rules.

1. No one liners: I don't expect a grand post from you, because face it, we all have off days. I can't post more than two paragraphs on my best day, but I don't want a half assed post either.

2. Don't control my character. Simply put, don't make him/her do something they didn't do.

3. Don't vanish. I understand that life can get in the way of a post, but don't drop a role play without telling me. If you do, at least come back and tell me when you can.

4. No Text talk. This means none of that short hand shit you do with your phone. Proper English please.

5. Don't force your Kinks. Be respectful. If I say no, then don't push it. I will do the same for you.

6. I won't play a slut. This means any role that requires me to throw my self at someone and scream out "Fuck me!" is out.

7. I won't play over used ideas. Like I said, you can toss any idea at me. But you can be sure that if it is the same old ideas, I won't do them. If you want a simple idea, then do something to spice it up and make it new.

Now that, that is out of the way, let's move on to why you are here. The ideas. All of which are played in a D&D style. This means one person be would playing the main role, while the other played the DM. More details about each idea can be given, just ask. More ideas to come. You may check my site for added information.
http://taintedplots.webs.com/

Fallen World -
In the year 3019 the pollution levels of the planet have driven man kind from their home world. While they didn't want to leave it, they constructed massive stations to orbit the planet. From here, they watched and helped the world heal from their last mistakes. Slowly, the wild life started to climb in numbers and the plants reclaimed the planet's surface. Humans remained in their stations, only allowed so many people to live on the planet itself.

It was in the stations that they world leaders established the World Police. These officers were in charge of crimes on their own stations as well as crimes on the planet. Order was finally grasped and human kind even branched out to other races in the galaxy. Earth was allowed to house not only human kind, but many non human races. Life had finally come to peace.

While in orbit, a strange wave of energy passes through the planet and the many stations. While the thick walls and shields protected the stations from the wave, the Earth is hit head on. The life there was changed for the worse. Men started to attack women of any race. Sexually assulting them. Even the wild life was effected by this energy wave. Soon the planet was deemed too dangerous to live on. Many tried to flee while they could, but the shuttles stopped coming for them.

In time, all life had changed. Animals, humans, non-humans, and even plants attacked any female they could. The planet became home to many criminals and bandits that needed a place to hide. The bounties started to stack up in the World Police Order. It would take a brave soul to venture town to collect the bounties.

Tainted Town -
Then entire town has fallen prey to the demon invasion. On the outside, it may look normal, but it is slowly become corrupt. The town is shrouded in a thick fog, and the people, animals, and plants are becoming more and more evil. A young cleric is sent to cleans the town of this evil. To do so, she must seal the portals at each major location. Nearly every home, land mark, and large building has a portal, each one leading to a demon realm that mirrors its location.

Arena -
Girls are taken to a magical arena and forced to fight for the enjoyment of others. They are kept in cells until it is time for the match. Before the match starts, they are given a choice between three sets of weapons and three outfits. The weapon sets and outfits change with each round. They are pit against monsters, animals, creatures, and other races. The match ends with either combatant being unable to fight. Death can not occur to anything other than creatures, since they are so easy to come by. The arena floor can change to suit the match and the combatants. The number of creature and monster types that is held by the arena is well over 300, with the number of each ranging from 1 to 5.

After each match, the girl is taken to her cell to rest. She is also allowed to bathe. The water is blessed with magical powers. It will heal any wound, and even tighten both of her lower holes back to virgin state. If she is to win a set number of fights, she my make a request for her cell. If she is able to win 30 fights, then she may challenge for her freedom. If she loses this fight, she must start the count over again. She will be allowed to keep her earned items, but can not challenge until she wins another 30 matches.

There may be special rules put onto a match to make it harder for the girl. These rules range from having to use a set weapon, fight without a weapon, or ever fight in the nude. Other rules may be used, but these are the most commonly used ones. If a girl is to win one of these matches, then the win counts twice, since they are twice as hard to win. If the girl has special powers, she is made to wear a collar, that nullifies her powers. She will only be allowed to us her powers on the arena floor, and then they may be limited.

Demon Hunter -
On an island in the middle of a lake sat a large castle. It was rumored that the castle was built over as tomb of an ancient demon. The island a a few small villages on it, and a few other landmarks such as caves, cemeteries, and ruins. Lately, the main land had lost contact with the island and a strange mist started to surround it. The church, sensing something was a miss, sent for a young mercenary to venture to the island on a holy mission. They were sent to investigate the island and would be charged with purifying it, if need be. They are given a few items from the church to add in their task.

Once arriving on the island, they is greeted by a man. His village was on the very edge of the island, and so far, was unaffected. He filled them in about what is going on, and tells them about attacks against by strange monsters. It seems that the demon under the castle had somehow resurrected, and has taken over the castle. The demon has been using its power to transform the animals of the island into crazed beasts, summoning monsters and demons, and even raising the dead. It has placed eight seals around the island, each one guarded by a powerful demon or a very powerful mutated beast. These seals power the protection shield that has been placed around the castle grounds. In order for the mercenary to even get into the castle, they will have to hunt down and destroy each of the seals.

They are given right, by the church, to take what ever they deem necessary to complete the task at hand. There is little information about where these seals are, but only that the demons that guard them would be giving off high demonic power. They would be stronger than normal, feeding off the power of the seal. Being from the church, they are also tasked with adding the people of the island, if they had a problem with these creatures.

The Umbrella Isles -
After the incident in Raccoon City, the Umbrella Corporation had moved all studies to a chain of islands that was set off in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. There are seven islands in all. Each one used for a different studies. The islands are set up with three labs and a few smaller towns. They are not large, but house plenty of families. Each family works for Umbrella, leaving only Umbrella operatives to take the blunt if something happens.

As bad things tend to happen, it is only a matter of time before the labs started to break down, and the outbreak started all over. One by one, the islands failed, and was over run by the viruses and parasites. Unlike the first time though, they had a fail safe. Every sample, experiment, and subject had a fetal defect. This defect made salt water act like sulfuric acid when they came into contact with it.

With the islands ensured to be cut off from the world, they could easily just nuke them and no one in the world would be the wiser, but that would mean the loss of all the research data. This was something that they could not let happen. Instead of sending in a whole team, they decided to just send a single person. She is top agent in Umbrella's defense force. She is skilled in many kinds of weapons and combat techniques.

She is sent in to recover the data, and will not be picked up until the job is done. She is not taking the data, just opening a connection between the computers in each lab, and the computers at the main Umbrella location. She was given permission to take anything that she deemed needed from the lads, homes, and other buildings around the island. Though her job will not be easy. She must go against the worst creatures Umbrella had ever made. However, an unforeseen side effect of genetic tinkering had left the virus with a very strange urge. Though they hunger for human flesh, it seems that, when a female is near, they are overwhelmed by a more basic need of breeding.

Pokemon, Red Mist -
It has been a year since the Red Mist started to show in Kanto. The origins of it is unknown, but there are a number of reports on its effects. It has been speculated that Team Rocket is behind the Mist, but no links have been found to date. It seems that the Red Mist only effects Pokemon of a mature age. This is relative to age and not evolution. Pokemon that are unable to breed, or those classified as "Baby Pokemon", seem to be unaffected. This has led to many trainers never letting their Pokemon evolve. Pokemon with a strong bond with their trainers are also unaffected. Or at least the males are.

Wild male Pokemon or male Pokemon with a week trainer connection are fine, unless they are around a female of breeding age. When a suitable female is near, they frenzy into lust driven beasts that will stop at nothing to mate. A captured Pokemon may be broken of these effects with effort and hard work, Female Pokemon are not the only target of these effected males. Reports of humans being attacked and raped have been pouring in. This has led to more precautions about letting someone become a trainer. They must be made aware of the risks they are taking on. They are not permitted unless they are eighteen to take their trainers exam. Even though there are no reports of Pokemon attack children, the league still wants to be careful.

Female Pokemon on the other hand, are effected differently. Wild females show no changes at all, from normal Pokemon. Female Pokemon with a strong bond with a trainer, may, but don't always, under go a strange mutation. Their bodies take on a more human shape, with some being little more than human looking females with slight Pokemon features. This is not considered an evolution, since it is random if a female Pokemon will take on this mutation.

Id try playing with you however, I don't check sites often anymore so, is there any app like on the phone or an email messenger we can play using?

You have some grammar and spelling issues in your thread. I was going to try and work out a roleplay with you, but grammar and spelling is important to me. If you can assure me that you'll do better in our roleplay, I'll reconsider trying a roleplay with you. Pm me if you are interested.

Itazura Reborn said:
little_iveta said:
Itazura Reborn said:
La la la.

What about Rogue Mission in Tristram?:)

I can give it a try if you wish.

Well you already have Uradel to play with, so I'll just stick with the nanoid stuff since I'm not thinking about making myself a cheap knock-off to imitate the Diablo RP from both of you.

little_iveta said:
Itazura Reborn said:
little_iveta said:
What about Rogue Mission in Tristram?:)

Well you already have Uradel to play with, so I'll just stick with the nanoid stuff since I'm not thinking about making myself a cheap knock-off to imitate the Diablo RP from both of you.

I will have that done some time today. I promise.

Itazura Reborn said:
little_iveta said:
Itazura Reborn said:

So, I see that the Rogue mission is no longer active, am I correct?

little_iveta said:
Itazura Reborn said:
little_iveta said:

So, I see that the Rogue mission is no longer active, am I correct?

It is active, just slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom