Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Listen up ladies (and men)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swirl

Star
Good Afternoon,

I am looking for something a bit specific today.

Men & Women (no preference)
Switches
Realistic characters/expectations
Wording/paragraphs I can read and respond to

Dislikes:
unrealistic characters
impossible characters
Blood
Bathroom play of any kind
Characters under 20

What I'm looking for:
A roleplay that focuses a bit more on mind games and bantering and outwitting then a physical roll in the hay. I watched Sherlock holmes last night and would personally love for someone to play out that sociopathic personality. I don't have a particular plot in mind or a particular character but I am hoping we can come up with something together. I would like these elements to be part of it of course:
A) D/S elements
B) Bondage
C) Stretching limits.
I do not want a sadist that will beat my character, I want a well dressed articulated gentleman who sees what he wants and acquires it. If she helps him with his job then by all means it would add some more elements to the role play. If even she is there to keep him company, to lay her head in his lap while he reads. Please don't hesitate to hit me up if this sounds intriguing to you.

IM, EMAIL, THREAD, OR INSTANT MESSAGE. I'm all over it. Give me a shout if interested.

-Swirl

I've updated this list with my new craving. Please take a look and don't hesitate to talk to me. I am open to other ideas as well if you have them. However I am looking for more than just sex. So if you think you can keep up with other things besides the bedrooms then please message me with your ideas as well.

Good evening blue moon. I am online for the next little while so please feel free to send me some requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom