Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My First Wish Thread - Both M & F very welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, here are some things you may want to know about me, to make trawling through all these request threads easier.

~I only play dominant roles.
~I will only play through PMs or Threads.
~I will roleplay with men and women, but only ever as a character who is male.
~I can go from anything from 10% smut, 90% story to 100% smut, although I prefer a more balanced approach.
~I'm not a massive fan of normal Vanilla sex.
~I do like romance though, or at the very least more to a relationship than lust.
~I like new and interesting requests, interesting characters or plotlines, and I plan to be on a lot, so feel free to PM me and ask away.

Specific Plot Cravings

Kidnapped MxFxM - Two men (My characters) fresh out of prison carry out the kidnapping of a young woman (Your character) one is a lowlife thug, the other has something different about him. Possible plot twist. Non-Con, but your character may come to form an attachment to one of mine either genuinely or in an attempt to escape. (PM for more details)

After School Special MxMxM - Two popular boys are making out after football practice and another boy (Your character) accidentally stumbles in on them. He runs off, but the next day, on his way home from school, he gets jumped. Your character can be of any orientation originally, and other than the smut part I'm not sure where I want this to go. PM if you're interested.

Twice Cursed - MxF or MxM Our characters are cursed by a demon that fell in Love with your character, while one spends their days as a werewolf (part human/anthro) the other is human and at night, their curse reverses, they are stuck forever in a loop, they Love each other, but can they really be together?

Messed Up. M & F x F Your character is in love with my male character, who treats her badly, insists they are only 'seeing one another' and uses her as a booty call. She has a long time friend who has deep feelings for her and tries to comfort her, she is rejected when she initially reveals her feelings but helps YC out of her self destruction spiral. (Kind of want to learn to play F better)

Pairings I crave​

My characters are the ones in bold. Also, stars have been added, the more stars, the more likely I am to accept a request.

Generic Pairings:

Master x Pet
Master x Submissive
Bad boy x 'Good Girl' (In a typical 'high school' setting)
Conquering King x Captured Woman
Conquering King/Warlord x Captured Princess *
Heir to the throne x Bodyguard (Male or female)
Married Man x Secret Lover (Male) **
Secret Lover x Married Woman
Father x Daughter's best friend - She would try to seduce him, but be inexperienced. ** (Think 'American Beauty')
Werewolf x Werewolf (Male or female) **
Werewolf x Human (Male or female)

Game of Thrones Pairings:
Jaime x Cersei - As teenagers *
Joffrey x Margaery - If he had not been SPOILER assassinated. ***
Robb Stark x Dacey Mormont *
Sandor Clegane x Sansa Stark - An unaltered timeline, but with Sansa at 16.
OC x Loras - After he is made a member of the Kingsguard.
OC x Margaery - Before she is married to Renly

If you have any other ideas or suggestions, or cravings of your own that you think will be compatible with mine, please feel free to message me. I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for reading.

I am so sorry to everyone I was RPing with, my computer had a massive meltdown and was just recently fixed, I would be happy to continue any RPs we were doing before. Or any new ones.

CrossroadsEnd said:
Hey there, here are some things you may want to know about me, to make trawling through all these request threads easier.

~I only play dominant roles.
~I will only play through PMs or Threads.
~I will roleplay with men and women, but only ever as a character who is male.
~I can go from anything from 10% smut, 90% story to 100% smut, although I prefer a more balanced approach.
~I'm not a massive fan of normal Vanilla sex.
~I do like romance though, or at the very least more to a relationship than lust.
~I like new and interesting requests, interesting characters or plotlines, and I plan to be on a lot, so feel free to PM me and ask away.

Specific Plot Cravings

Kidnapped MxFxM - Two men (My characters) fresh out of prison carry out the kidnapping of a young woman (Your character) one is a lowlife thug, the other has something different about him. Possible plot twist. Non-Con, but your character may come to form an attachment to one of mine either genuinely or in an attempt to escape. (PM for more details)

After School Special MxMxM - Two popular boys are making out after football practice and another boy (Your character) accidentally stumbles in on them. He runs off, but the next day, on his way home from school, he gets jumped. Your character can be of any orientation originally, and other than the smut part I'm not sure where I want this to go. PM if you're interested.

Twice Cursed - MxF or MxM Our characters are cursed by a demon that fell in Love with your character, while one spends their days as a werewolf (part human/anthro) the other is human and at night, their curse reverses, they are stuck forever in a loop, they Love each other, but can they really be together?

Messed Up. M & F x F Your character is in love with my male character, who treats her badly, insists they are only 'seeing one another' and uses her as a booty call. She has a long time friend who has deep feelings for her and tries to comfort her, she is rejected when she initially reveals her feelings but helps YC out of her self destruction spiral. (Kind of want to learn to play F better)

Pairings I crave​

My characters are the ones in bold. Also, stars have been added, the more stars, the more likely I am to accept a request.

Generic Pairings:

Master x Pet
Master x Submissive
Bad boy x 'Good Girl' (In a typical 'high school' setting)
Conquering King x Captured Woman
Conquering King/Warlord x Captured Princess *
Heir to the throne x Bodyguard (Male or female)
Married Man x Secret Lover (Male) **
Secret Lover x Married Woman
Father x Daughter's best friend - She would try to seduce him, but be inexperienced. ** (Think 'American Beauty')
Werewolf x Werewolf (Male or female) **
Werewolf x Human (Male or female)

Game of Thrones Pairings:
Jaime x Cersei - As teenagers *
Joffrey x Margaery - If he had not been SPOILER assassinated. ***
Robb Stark x Dacey Mormont *
Sandor Clegane x Sansa Stark - An unaltered timeline, but with Sansa at 16.
OC x Loras - After he is made a member of the Kingsguard.
OC x Margaery - Before she is married to Renly

If you have any other ideas or suggestions, or cravings of your own that you think will be compatible with mine, please feel free to message me. I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for reading.

I kinda like the MxMxM scenario where my character comes upon the two making out and perhaps my character, who liked what he saw, is enthralled but still runs because of fear. When they (or one of them) jumps him the next day his desires become known... just a thought, sounds to me like a fun scenario. Let me know if you like the idea.
James2432

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom