Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something Different (Seeking female characters/partners, or secure males)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

Moon
First off this is my main request thread. So if this idea doesn't strike you, you can check over there or ignore me completely. It's all right, I don't mind.

Second, this is just a very specific craving I am having at the moment, and if someone would fill it I would be very happy.

Bit about me:
In the above link my likes and deal breakers are color coded and easy to find. Any questions that doesn't answer PM me and I'll let you know. For the record, I'm rather vanilla so keep that in mind. Also I am FEMALE in real life, if you look at my DNA. To those who know me though I'm pretty "meh" about the whole gender thing and refer to myself with he and she for pronouns. If that makes you squeamish, avoid me. I don't care.

Which leads me into the crux of this request. I would like to play a character who is gender-fluid/neutral. As in, my character would use him/he/his pronouns, bind his breasts, and use a strap on for sexy rumpus. I don't care what time period/setting/pairing whatever, if this basic need is met I would jump on it.

In lesbian roleplays I like to generally be the more dominate of the two. In a more heterosexual pairing I would be flexible, however my character isn't going to suddenly "be a girl" as though he was cured by cock. Keep that in mind.

I am looking for long term plays mostly. PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom