Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Love" thy Mother (Omako x Bethany Farrell)

Omako

Star
Jake couldn't have been having a better night if he tried to imagine it. Winning the lottery pretty much meant he'd be set for his entire life, unlike his deadbeat mother. She'd blown so much of their family fortune, it was a wonder they lasted that long. On the bright side, having none of the money for social time or luxuries meant he could throw himself into his studies, which helped him win the scholarships he needed for his college education. And on top of the fortune, he had plenty of job options to supplement that income.

He hadn't really had many friends growing up, always having to cover things for his mother at home on top of staying ahead in his work. He always did wonder where he'd have ended up with a normal parent, the same way he wondered where his mom had ended up now. Despite his good sitting, he was kind of bored, having been left mostly to look up his hobbies, both clean and dirty, to keep himself entertained.

Ann couldn't believe the state she was in. Looking at the dim surroundings, she realized in a drunken stupor that she was ina seey bar, at the end of the counter. He had left her. Left her! now she was broke, old, and friendless. She glanced at the well read paper and something caught her eye. "What the hell?" she exclaimed in a drunken slur. Pointing to an article about the newest lottery winner.

"Jake? my Jakey?" she pointed. Wel maybe things were looking up. After all she was still his mother.. of sorts. She knew she didn't look after him well, and she was constantly on his ass about things. But she was still his mother. After the way her latest husband threw her out on the street, this might be the only chance to get back on her feet.

"Well well Jake, this will be an interesting reunion" She lurched out of the bar and down the street. Did she remember his address? Oh yah... this way. It was raining and her feet hurt, and she was wet and drunk.

She stumbled along thinking. Sure he'll let me in. i'm his own mother. He wasn't a barrel of laughs to raise you know. He ddnt respect her. That's it. Teenagers don't respect their elders these days...

Oh wait.. I think this is it. Soaking wet, drunk she some how got up the stoop to is door and pounded on it ringing the doorbell..."Jake... Jake! Its your Mom.. Let me in!!!" almost sobbing now a mess.. "Come on now youno good son.. let me in i'm cold!!!" and kept pounding.

He heard the pounding on his front door, wondering who that could be, unable to hear what she was saying before he got there. When he opened the door, he found his mom, drunk, cold, and soaking wet. Evidently whatever date she had at the time had left her, and she'd come here for shelter, and probably a check. Well, he had to at least let her in to dry off. She was his poor old mom. "Good to see you too, mother." He said, trying to sound as polite as he could. Hit rock bottom and still couldn't show some courtesy to the son she needed help from.

"So, what brings you by here tonight? I haven't see you since I finished college a year ago." He brought her a blanket on the couch while going to the kitchen to make her some hot coffee. While there, he slipped a little extra something in for her, to make her stay here a bit more pleasant.

"You finished college? How did my lazy ass son do that?" she laughed and swatted him sorta good naturedly..

She accepted the coffee and the blanket. She hacked a bit from the cold in her lungs. "Sorry about that Jake."

She became a bit somber and tried to collect her thoughts. "Well to be honest Jake, Life has been hard on me lately." She takes a sip of coffee."Mmm that's good coffee son. Where you learn to make such good coffee? you hiding a woman here?" She laughs. "Don Kicked me out." she said matter of factly. "And I have no where to go." she takes another sip.

"You wouldnt think of letting me crash here for a bit would you?" She looked up at him with longing eyes. "What kind of coffee is this? Its good" and takes another sip....

"Oh, it's nothing too fancy. Just threw a little spice in with a store brand to get that taste. I made it just for you." He said truthfully as it turned out. He had a seat across from her on the couch. "So Dad kicked you out? Why would he do that?" Beyond the dozen or so reasons he'd borne witness to growing up. Letting her finish the coffee, he took the cup off her hands and back to the kitchen.

"Sure, you can stay here for a while if you need to, but just remember, it's my home, and I'm an adult, so I can make decisions for myself." He wasn't going to go back to living like he did with her, and she wasn't getting anywhere near his check book.

Grumbling and groaning... "Yah Don kicked me out.. and I dont want to talk about it" She said with a disgusted tone. "And dont you adult me you whippersnapper.. I have half a mind..." She stopped in mid sentence.

"What was I saying?.. Oh nevermind..." She swigs the rest of the coffee and lies down on the couch "Should i stay here or do you have a room?" Her head is spinning as well as the room

She gets a bit clear headed for a second "I'm sorry about all this Jake..." She starts sobbing a bit not sure what her life will become..

All her life she had it fairly easy, now it was tough even to get up in the morning. She thought back to happier times, some even with Jake. Where did it all go wrong?

"The couch isn't quite big enough for an adult to sleep on comfortably. If you want, though, the two of us could share my bed. It's big enough for two, and we're mother and son, there's nothing wrong with it." And there wouldn't be anything wrong with her staying here after this.

He walked over, wiping her eye of a stray tear as he led her to the bedroom, showing her the large king-sized bed with more than enough room for two.

"You seem exhausted, so I think it best you get to sleep. I need to wrap up a few things on my computer for work, and then I'll probably turn in myself."

The coffee was working, and the alcohol was wearing off. She realized were she was and her head was starting to hurt. "Ohhhh.. my head" she groaned.

"Thanks son." She starts to get up off the couch. Realizing she was cold and wet, she asked "Maybe I could grab a shower before I go to bed? I am cold and wet" Thinking about being in the same bed as him..."Are you sure your ok with this? I mean your not a little boy anymore..."

"Uggh i'll need to borrow some shorts and a t shirt as well..." She looks down at the floor realizing how pathetic at the moment she looked..."I have nothing.." she sobbed..

"No problem. I'll see what I have that might fit you. In the meantime, you can head to the bathroom and get out of those wet clothes. I'll bring you something when I find it." Now he'd be sharing the bed with her lacking underwear.

"It's alright, Mom. I'm just repaying you for everything you did to raise me. I couldn't possibly make you sleep crammed on the couch or spread on the floor like this." He went to the dresser in his room to find some clothes to lend her, grabbing a t-shirt and some relatively loose shorts, almost big enough to fall right off her hips. He went to the bathroom and entered, setting them down on the counter, paying no mind to whatever state of undress she was in.

Hmmm this did not sound like the underachiever no good son I had... Oh well I'm too much of a mess to gripe anyways...I get to the bathroom and start undressing piling my clothes on the floor..

"EEEK!!!!" what the hell? I jumped as he came in the door without knocking... I was just taking off my wet panties, when walks in.. I try to cover myself a bit and ask "What the hell are you doing? " Calming down a bit "I mean don't you think I"m naked in here?"

"Thank you though for the clothes... now go on.. scat! I want to turn on the water and I cant very well do that with you watching.."

"Sorry, I thought I'd catch you before you'd undress. While I'm here, why don't I take those wet clothes to clean them and dry them off?" He said this completely level headed, like he was genuine and seeing her naked was no big deal. After tonight, he'd have no reason to be flustered. He took her clothes from the floor, panties included, and walked out of the bathroom, pulling the door but walking away without clicking it shut. Once he put them in the wash, he returned, passing by and finding the door still open a crack, the mirror giving a perfect and clear view of the shower.

She sees that he shower is one of those with a curtain around a tub. After calming down and making sure he wasnt there, she bends down to turn on the water...

"Hmm I think a bath would be nice." She turns on the water testing the heat until it is just right. As the water runs she rummages around to see if there was any thing like bubble bath. She finds some bath gel. "This will have to do I guess.."

She squirts some into the water and it starts to foam. She gets in legs first, then sits on the side of the tub to get in. The she slides in splashing a bit but sinks till her body is just below the water line. She turns off the water and soaks..

"Ahh Heavenly...." she thinks to herself. She tries to no think about the bad things of tonight and tries to wash them away. She rests with her breasts just floating in the water and caresses them lightly touching the nipples..."Mmmm" she moans softly and wonders when the next time a man with touch them now with Don gone....

He stares into the bathroom throught the crack, his mother too engrossed in her bath to look as intently as she'd have to to spot him in this position. He watches as she soaks in the tub and rubs herself a bit and sighing. She'd obviously gone untouched for quite a while and needed a man.

He went back to the living room, where he'd feign occupation until she went to sleep and the opportunity he needed for his plan presented itself. In the meantime, he brushed up on his studies of hypnosis and old magic. Dome woul call them ridiculous, but he was fascinated by an believed in them.

Shes sinking heavily in the water as the weight of her night starts to hit her... She needs sleep now. She steps out of the water and towels herself off, and trys to dry her hair a bit. She sees the shirt and shorts and realizes that they are a bit big on her but beggars cant be choosers..

She looks forlornly in the mirror at herself. She hates what she sees. If only she had a man who would treat her the way she wanted to be treated.... But they always ran away. She turned of the bathroom light, and shuffled to the bed. He was right this bed is huge. She pulled back the covers on the side she hoped was hers and climbed in. As she lay trying to get to sleep she worried. She worried about how she was gonna get out of this mess, whether or not she could convince Jake to help her, who she was...

She mumbled sleepily just before she drifted off..."Drakes my son .. He owes it to me to help me out.."

A bit later, sure she was now asleep, Jake closed his computer and headed for his room. Stepping in, he found his mother already asleep. Now was the time for his suggestion. He crawled into bed, spooning up behind her and whispering in her ear. The "additive" for her coffee would relax her inhibitions and make her subconscious more open to suggestions.

"Ann, you can hear my voice, but you won't wake up now. You know how much you need to stay here, and you owe your son for not being there while he was growing up. Well, starting tomorrow, that's all going to change. Beginning tomorrow, you'll do 'anything' to make him happy." As he spoke this suggestion, he rubbed her hips and pressed himself against her behind, getting her hot to point her towards what he really wanted.

"Once you wake up, you'll be ready to try and bond with me. And when I snap my fingers," he gave a snap next to her ear, "you'll switch between your old self and your new self." If he played it right swapping, they'd be one in the same soon.

Back
Top Bottom