Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kichin-Chan's Harem of Bug Girls (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ummm... urn as in one of those sidewalk flower pots... except taller and more decorative :D
(don't ask how it got inside... there's a giant pile of dirt and a messed up pile of flowers outside...)

So does that mean that we have to kick the mini fridge in the back out into space?

If it's monster girl what does everyone wanna be? xD and yeah the kill la kill reference..gives me an idea..

Hehe what monster girl does everyone wanna be? amnd the kill la kill reference gives me an idea~ btw was it my turn? ^^; I did update the post for my harem thread thing..

I want to be a centipede girl, top half of a human, bottom half of a centipede. And her index fingers would be elongated and sharp, able to inject different kinds of venoms. ^^

Maybe I could.... be um..... Torch Man and use the flames of justice to defeat evil..... Wait that a robot master..... Well I already said my what I maybe in your thread. Also hooray Kill La Kill.

* slaps utsuho's hand away* she asked me!! *takes off utsuho's collar and gives you a comfy, fluffy one.* I'm a much nicer mistress~ *kisses you sweetly* unless you want me not to be~

In thinking either a raven girl, wolf girl, or dragon girl~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom