Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kichin-Chan's Harem of Bug Girls (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CX if I had known you were making a Harem I would have asked. But you came to me first. *cuddles* it's okay. I'm glad I'm here with all of you sexy people~

Funny, just the other day I mentioned that nobody had actually asked to join this role play. But I just got a PM doing exactly that! It looks like we'll be adding another lovely bug girl to our little group. She should stop by here soon, so I want you all to give her a warm welcome!

*shies away* m-mew? What's wrong with being a bit friendly with her...? *ears a flat, tail and head are down*

Welcome! *grabs Kitsune and bring her back into the cuddling* We are glad to have you here.

the_berserking_unicorn said:
*pops head into room* "Hello! I'm the person that made the PM!"
Hmmm... to be a japanese hornet... or a centipede... or a hickory horned devil...

Ah, there she is. If you're still deciding on which bug to be, might I recommend being a praying mantis? I think it would be an excellent addition to our collection of bug girls.

Ah, a religious praying mantis, very good. :D

In order to accommodate our new player into the role play, I'll have to change the posting order. It will be as such...

1. Stonetribe
2. Chained-Wings
3. SeductiveKitsune
4. Alura--x--Uneii
5. ☢Utsuho☢
6. the_berserking_unicorn

Right now it's Utsuho's turn. After her, Unicorn will be able to make her first post and enter the role play! I'll also send everyone a PM notifying the change just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom