Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kichin-Chan's Harem of Bug Girls (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'm working on my back log..I finished Breath of Fire for the SNES the first one..I wanna play that thing more often herhehe..I don't have many rps for it thoug mostly platformers, fighters and racers~ its my fave console second to the Dreamcast~

So I've noticed that things are slowing down again, but I just had an idea. Perhaps we should scratch the bug girl role play in place of a new premise for a harem role play. I thought trying to reboot it with new characters could help, but I feel like we're still trying to cling onto our first try.

Here's what I had in mind. I would play a 20 year old pianist who lives alone, his mother and original father being deceased and the whereabouts of his step-father being unknown since he was born. He still manages to live a content, if simple life though, despite having a rather sad heritage.

All that changes, however, when 4 girls show up on his doorstep claiming to be his step sisters! Now a house of five, he has to deal with the frequent advances made by his new alluring siblings.

What do y'all think of that? I'm open to ideas and suggestions.

Sorry guys. Might have to drop this due to lifes mysterious shit holes that we often fall in. Still trying to get out of this one . So I might not have the time to respond quicjly

the_berserking_unicorn said:
Sorry guys. Might have to drop this due to lifes mysterious shit holes that we often fall in. Still trying to get out of this one . So I might not have the time to respond quicjly

I'm sorry to hear that unicorn. :( We'll be rooting for you! And if the shit storm clears, you can always hop in later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom