Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kichin-Chan's Harem of Bug Girls (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty then! Now that we're all here, we're just about ready to get started. But first, a couple things. In order to better keep up to date on the role play, I ask that we all subscribe to this thread and the main thread once it's up. Also, let's take care as to make sure everyone is involved so that no one feels left out. And finally, everyone be sure to try and post on at least a semi-regular basis (2-3 posts a week seems about right). If you know that you'll be absent for extended periods of time in the future, don't be afraid to let the rest of us know. We can slow down the posting speed so that you're not left behind when you get back.

I think that about covers it. I'll go ahead and set up the main thread. :D

Probably to some degree considering that this is an adult role playing forum. ^^

Also, I've noticed a few typos in Alura's character's name as "Aska" rather then "Asuka". No biggie if you want to edit your previous posts to fix this, but do try to keep it in mind from now on. ;)

I'm kind of that 'secret hidden closet that is a part of the wall and needs fingerprint scanner to get in' perv.... Anyway, I don't see the need for a post order, but if we make one, I'll go first!! ((In waiting in your posts BTW.))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom