Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prey (DeviantDesire x LaBellaMia)

DeviantDesire

Super-Earth
Vanessa certainly did not fit the profile of a typical kidnapper, nor did the place seem like the typical place a victim was taken to in all of those nightmare stories that make the news. A small and unassuming one-bedroom house sitting on an uncrowded cul de sac was far from the inner-city or boondock dungeons that were so often in the horror movies, and yet here is where Vanessa's first victim to date would find herself. Or, in the basement of said unassuming house, more specifically. Stripped naked, with her hands cuffed behind her back around one of the support poles in a small, dingy room, a leather collar and chain leash also tethering her to the beam by the neck. A small bowl of water sat on the floor, along with an empty bucket beside it, but otherwise, the small concrete room was bare.

Upstairs was a rather different story, a busy and currently rather messy living arrangement. The living room was strewn with a few mismatched articles of clothing, as the last few days' work had not left much time for straightening up, and the kitchen was a mess, as if somebody had been cooking but not cleaning up afterwards. The homeowner herself seemed quite content, lounging about on her couch to unwind after what was a rather busy day. One wouldn't know the horrible things she had done earlier that night, as she did not look at all disturbed. Indeed, she was rather getting off on the power she so easily took over this unfortunate young lady in her basement.

Taking the girl had been surprisingly easy, although it was a full-day's work after her 'employer' had given her the address and a photo. After spending the day staking out her apartment building, she flirted her way in when another tenant opened the door. She was ready to use the bump key she had created to get into apartment 206, but the dumb bitch had left her door open when she ran out to meet a friend or something. She was rather new to this, so hadn't fully considered the risk that her target may not come back alone, but Vanessa lucked out, finding her prey all by her lonesome. Lurking between the sofa and a wall, she sprung out with her chloroform-soaked rag, forcing it over the girl's face and making strangely soothing shushing noises until she collapsed, lifeless. After a quick comparison between the unconscious girl and the image she was provided, she hauled her out, doing her best to make it look at least somewhat like the two were simply walking close together, side by side. It didn't -seem- as if anyone took notice, with the nighttime darkness giving her cover.

"Yeah," the young woman said, a moment after picking up the disposable, pre-paid phone she had picked up just for this occasion, "It's her...Yeah, I checked the picture...Well, you can come see for yourself, if you're so damned worried about it...Tomorrow night. Right, whatever. Bring the rest of the money." And with no wasted pleasantries, Vanessa hung up on the man on the other side, tucking her phone away into the waistline of the lacy-black panties she wore. Dressed-down as she was now, having shed everything but the underwear and a tight-fitting white tanktop when she got back from the capture, it was easy to see that she was far from the average kidnapper. Wavy red hair would fall a few inches passed her shoulders unrestrained, but was currently bound back in a loose ponytail. Her skin was light in complexion, contrasting the rather striking shade of green her eyes were. She had a somewhat athletic build and stood at about average height for a woman, but was too thin to look like she could have easily overwhelmed her victim without the ambush on her side. She was far from curvy, but the swell of her chest was still pleasant, her breasts still having a youthful perkiness about them. Her rear end, shown off by the fact that it was barely covered at the moment, was her more distinctly feminine feature, her hips rather wide for her slim build. She still had a good deal of the eye-makeup she had went out with on.

Reaching for her laptop, she put on some earphones, putting on some music to unwind. A satisfied, smug smirk crossed her lips, knowing what waited down in her basement below. She had never done this before, but decided it seemed like a good idea to let the girl wake and find herself alone, to begin. To let the confusion, and then the panic set in...

Caitlin had spent the day with her friend Jessica. It had been one of those girl's girl's days where they got manicures and pedicures and spent a leisurely lunch at their favorite place. Jessica had been going through a bad break up and Cate had just wanted to be a good supportive friend and get Jess' mind off the douchebag ex-James. Cate herself hasn't really had much in the way of guy experience. She was old fashioned and had a set of standards. No sex until she was at least engaged and in love, and she wanted a guy who wanted her for her. Just a couple of weeks ago, she had ended it with a guy named Luke who she had been out with a few times but a guy who had wanted nothing more to sleep with her. No she wasn't about to do that. If that made her a prude, so be it. But she wasn't going to lower her standards for a man like him.

He hadn't taken it well to say the least. He began to call and threaten her. He left her nasty voice messages and she had ended up getting a restraining order placed against him. After being served, he had left her alone and she had been glad for it.

After spending the day with Jess, she came home, pretty exhausted and had tossed keys and purse on the foyer. She was a pretty girl, standing about five feet and an inch tall, hair that was the color of dark chocolate and long, pale skin, and violet eyes. At 19, she was lucky to have her own apartment and independence and worked at an art gallery. Her entire apartment was full of paintings and sketches she had done herself and there was a painting in process of her window landscape.

She had been headed toward her bedroom when the hand came up to her mouth. She had fought and cried our, inhaling the chemicals and then going limp as darkness overcame her.

As her consciousness came back to her, she realized she was in a dark room, her hands bound and a collar on her neck. And she was naked, her b cup breasts bare and her shaven sex exposed. She panted and struggled, trying to get loose but to no avail. She don't dare make a noise. She didn't want to rouse whoever had brought her here. She struggled and twisted but found herself attached to this pole, freezing and naked and alone with no sign of getting free. She couldn't panic. She had to stay focused. She had to get out of here and that required her not losing her head.

It would be a good few hours until Vanessa decided to go check on her personal damsel-in-distress. She flicked the stairwell light on, and Caitlin would hear light footsteps descending into the basement. As she drew closer, it could be heard that she was humming to herself, for whatever reason. A stark contrast to the darkness of the situation. She walked up to the door that led to the small room she held the girl in, and a single fluorescent lightbulb would slowly flicker to life overhead, lighting up the largely empty room for Caitlin to see her conditions.

And to see her captor, who was likely the last thing she expected. The pretty young redhead was still dressed in just her white tank-top and black-lace panties, the prepaid cellphone still stuck out from the waistline. Rather surprisingly, she greeted Caitlin with a rather cheery voice, "Oh, you're up! I was starting to think you were going to sleep the whole night away too, lazybones." She let out an entirely out of place laugh, amused with herself.

To say the least, Caitlin wasn't expecting the woman, nor her conversational, almost mad approach. She don't even know who this woman was. She dragged up her legs to cover herself and swallowed hard. She couldn't hi kid any reason why this woman was involved. Unless she worked for Luke. It was the only explanation that made sense. She took a deep breath and then looked down. "Why are you doing this? You should let me go. I won't tell anyone. You will get off scot-free, no problems. Did alike put you up to this. He has been harassing me for weeks except for the past two. I thought he was over it by now. Now I realize he has you involved."

She tried to be calm and rational but she was still scared to death. She don't know this woman, nor did she know the woman's true motives in all of this. "Please. Just....let me go, hand me my clothes. Blindfold me if you have to. I won't say anything to anyone. Please...."

Vanessa grinned and feigned confusion, "Who's this 'Luke,' dear? No one put me up to this," she lied, letting out a giggle as she went on, "I did this because it's too hard for a girl to get a pretty date in this town. All the girls are ugly butch types, or just don't know that they're dykes yet. Like you!" She smiled, almost sweetly, as she dropped her eyes and took in Caitlin's form. A good prize, this one. Her first catch.

Her voice was almost apologetic as she went on, though that was likely only more infuriating, "But I'm afraid I can't let you go. That would be kinda silly after I went through all the trouble of getting you here, wouldn't it?...One second hm?" She held up her finger before taking her leave of the room, going to search a drawer just outside. When she returned, she had a few things in hand: a roll of duct tape, a video camera, and a sex toy of some sort.

She spoke without looking to Caitlin as she went about setting up the camera, setting it up so it faced her captive, "So what's your name anyway, pretty?" She knew already, but that didn't matter. She spared Caitlin a smile, "I'm really glad you're not screaming. I was worried I should have gagged you, but you're being such a well behaved little pet so far." Vanessa adjusted the angle of the recorder once more, before walking up towards the kidnapped girl...

Back
Top Bottom