Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

!The Emporium of RPs! All Welcome! Star Wars! NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivine

Supernova
Intro
Hello fellow denizens of Blue Moon! I, of course, am Rivine and this would by my request thread. Here you will find a vast array of settings, plot ideas and a myriad of other things that I think will be conducive to getting a fun RP going for all parties involved! So here are a few things about me quick that you all might like to know...
  • I am a fairly experienced role player, having been involved in forum RP for 8 years and tabletop RP for 12.
  • I consider myself to be a decent writer, but I am far more about quality rather than quantity. 2-6 paragraphs seems to be my happy zone.
  • Plot and fandom cravings shall be highlighted in green.

General Settings
Modern (though let's spice it up a bit?) : Fantasy : Apocalyptic : Steampunk : Futuristic : Sci-Fi : Historical : And more!

Some kinks I love!
D/s : Bondage : Oral : Vaginal : Anal : Milfs : Age differences : Creampie : Multiple partners : Younger partners : Interracial : Power reversal : M/F, M/M, M/TS

Check my F-List

Fandoms
Movies
Star Wars : 30 Days of Night : Red Dawn : Tomorrow When the War Began : Terminator : Watchmen : Dredd : Casablanca : Carriers : Battleship : Aliens : Conan (the Barbarian/the Destroyer) : Mad Max (any of them) : The Lazarus Effect

Books
Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit : World War Z (the book) : A Song of Ice and Fire : Harry Potter : Starship Troopers

Shows
Vikings : The Last Ship : The Strain : West Wing : Hell on Wheels : Battlestar Galactica : Turn : Jericho : Firefly : Defiance : Haven : Outlander : Homeland : House of Cards : Rome : Sense8 : Peaky Blinders : Archer : Justified : The Last Kingdom

Games
The Division : Dragon Age : Skyrim : Fallout : The Secret World : Settlers of Catan : Dungeons & Dragons/Pathfinder
Plots

Fandom Plots

Star Wars
We all know the setting, so I doubt that it will need an introduction. Instead, here are a number of different pairings and plots that I am craving quite badly. If anything tickles your fancy, please don't hesitate to send me a PM about it!
  • From Soldiers to Rebels
    When an Imperial Army regiment is sent to the Erhynradd system to put down peaceful demonstrators with force, the old clones of the unit find it as a last draw. Following the lead of the highest ranking amongst them, a commander (my character), the clones and a few of the other Imperial troops mutiny, leading the populace of Erhynradd in the destruction of the rest of the regiment. Their actions are seen as an inspiration to many in the galaxy. Your character leads an effort to help extract the remaining troopers so that they might aid the growing rebellion in the galaxy.
  • The Fall of the Jedi (19 BBY)
    The Republic is gone and in it's place the Empire has arisen. With the dissolving of the Old Order the ancient organization that had protected it, the Jedi, have been declared to be enemies of the galaxy. Everywhere the clones that had once fought alongside the Jedi gun them down, bounty hunters pursue them, the very people they had protected turn against them. In this dark period for the Jedi there are few that they can turn too. But a lone Jedi (your character) has found an unlikely ally; a former Confederate commander (my character) who is still willing to fight. How might the two aid one another and overcome the old animosities?
  • Big God Damn Heroes Sir (The Rise of the Rebellion)
    A small group of Rebel soldiers are the last resistance to the Empire on a remote backwater world. The world's ruler has been taken as a prisoner by the Empire for leading her people against them. The small cadre of Rebels have but one choice, to save the people's symbol and inspire the planet to rise again. But what can a handful of soldiers do against regiment upon regiment of stormtroopers?
The Forgotten Realms (A D&D Setting) (Open to anyone!)
  • Our characters have been hired to investigate odd happenings in the small city of Loudwater. But when they reach the outskirts of the town they discover that a pale mist has fallen over the place. Motes of “dust” float through the air and horrors out of nightmares haunt the streets. The party find themselves thrown into the midst of this and must figure out what is going on.
  • Thousands Away From Home : The Thousand Spears (a mercenary band of which are character are members or hire ons) find themselves far away from their normal territory the Dragon Coast hired by a prince of Mulhorand to help him overthrow the pharaoh. But in their first battle against the pharaoh's armies their patron is slain and his army disintegrated, save for the Thousand Spears. Stranded now many leagues from home, surrounded by enemies, the Thousand Spears (and our characters) must find a way to return home.
  • Myrloch : In the Moonshae Isles upon the island of Gwynneth something is stirring. Reports have come in from the frontiers of the kingdom of Corwell to the ruler, Queen Kendrick, of mysterious beings and creatures who have been slaying humans on sight. Where have these aggressors come from and who is behind it?
  • By Fire or Ice : A caravan moves slowly up the steep slopes of a pass, moving deeper into the mountain range known as the Spine of the World. Our characters are guards who have hired on to protect the merchants, clerics and settlers who are attempting to reach the Ten Towns. But disaster strikes and an avalanche sweeps most of the caravan away. The survivors are faced with a choice; it is impossible to return from whence they came, so they must either brave the cold frozen glaciers of the valleys or the caverns warmed by the fiery heart of the mountains.
  • The Temple of Sharess : Our characters are adventuring companions who are investigating some ruins (location to be determined). Little did they know that a temple dedicated to the goddess of hedonism, Sharess, was located within. Upon stepping into the blessed halls they feel a pull toward one another. Will this deity induced lust change how they view each other forever or create a schism that cannot be mended?
  • More to come!
Harry Potter
  • The Sorceress and the Squib : A young witch that has recently graduated from school (open to discussing which she attended) is hired by the Ministry of Magic. She finds herself working for a small, little known department within the Ministry; Misuse of Muggle Artefacts Office. She is tasked with tracking down and acquiring artifacts in the British Isles and elsewhere. On her first mission though she runs into an unlikely ally, a squib who happens to own one such artifact. But rather than giving it up he demonstrates that he knows how to use it and, as a result, saves her life. (From there they start to go on missions together, since he knows the muggle world better than most)

Battlestar Galactica
  • Our characters are members of Galactica's crew. We would play out their reaction to the fall of the Twelve Colonies as well as their burgeoning relationship.
  • Our characters are survivors of the holocaust in the colonies. Will they fight or capitulate?
The Division (M/Anything)
A pandemic that spreads on Black Friday causes the United States Government to collapse in five days; basic services fail one by one, and without access to food or water, the country quickly descends into chaos. In the wake of the devastating pandemic that sweeps through cities across the country it is discovered that the spread of the disease is transmitted through germs on banknotes. As a last resort a classified unit of self-supported tactical agents, known as the "Strategic Homeland Division (SHD)", or "The Division" for short, is activated. Leading seemingly ordinary lives, SHD agents are trained to operate independently of command when all else fails. This group is established to combat the threat brought about by the outbreak and are given direct authority by the President of the United States to do whatever it takes to prevent the fall of society and piece the country back together.

In this setting I was thinking our characters would have just met. Yours would be new to (city to be determined) while mine has been living their for awhile. The two meet, both feeling the need for some kind of human connection. Something met for sex turns into more rather quickly. Since Division agents are sleepers/undercover, they would not know that the other is an agent until they are both "activated" and the find out they are in close proximity to another agent... the other character. Then we could deal with them having to really get to know who the other person really is.

Game of Thrones
  • The Rains of Castamere: I am very much craving a plot involving a Reyne of Castamere and a Lannister. I was thinking that this could take place during the rebellion that Tywin crushes in his youth. This could take many different directions.
  • (This is an AU plot) One plot I am really craving for this involves an OC of mine, Daeron Targaryen, the elder twin brother of Rhaegar, and Daenerys. Daeron was exiled by his father, blamed for the Defiance at Duskendale. Tasked with recovering dragon eggs from the Shadow Lands, he has spent years in Essos and beyond. So when he gets word that a sister of his was wed to a Khal he comes west, seeking the only family he has left.
  • I would love to do an RP that explores the politics of Westeros and how relationships can be used to shape things. Particularly I'd love to get into how a member of a lower house ascends the rungs of power by using their wits, sword and body alike.
  • My OC / Your OC
Mad Max
  • Vuvalini : Soon after the Green Place turns sour the Vuvalini of many mothers split up into several groups and head out in different directions, seeking a new place to grow. One such group captures a man who claims to know of such a place. He will lead them there, but is sparing with the details. Is he full of it or only afraid of no longer being useful to them?
  • Water Water... : What would you do for a drink of water? A man or woman has been wandering the wastes, only to come upon a small settlement with water. Catch is, they only let those that prove to be useful have a drink or twenty. What use can the wanderer be?
Fantasy RPs Sci-Fi RPs
  • The Breakout - Our characters find themselves held in a space station turned prison. But they are not content to stay there. With a bit of ingenuity and teamwork, they come up with a plan. But will they get out?
  • Lost And Dead - A group of scientists arrive at a planetoid that had a research station on it, but they find it abandoned. Needing to discover what had happened to the residents, the researchers set about trying to find the lost people, only to find something unexpected and horrific.
  • Paradise Lost - When two hundred colonists on an Earth-like planet go missing a investigation is launched. What will those looking for the colonists find when they arrive? What has become of the colonists?
  • A Curious Case - While charting a rocky moon, the crew of a outlaw ship begin to suspect that something about the planet is not quite right.
  • Zed In Space! - In the distant future, a zombie outbreak strikes a human colony on another planet. The only hope for the survivors is to await rescue from Earth.
  • Infectious Situation - After an encounter with pirates, a cargo ship becomes infected with a deadly alien plague. It is refused entry to every port it approaches, and the military makes several attempts to destroy it before it can infect others. Can the crew find a cure in time to save themselves?
  • Everything Is Not As It Seems - When a man travels to the first and only human colony in another star system, he discovers that it is actually a forced labor camp.
  • Hidden Dangers - A salvage ship travels to a star system at the very edge of the galaxy to retrieve the derelict hull of a vessel. Little do they know, the ship the ship is carrying a deadly cargo.
  • Cain & Able - When two colonies on the same world go to war, our characters find themselves caught in the middle.
  • I Would Do Anything For Love - When two alien slaves fall in love, they are forbidden to see each other. They decide to run away together.
  • Unwelcome Neighbors - When an alien species moves into the Solar System and begins mining the outer planets for a variety of resources, the people of Earth view the aliens as a threat.
Lovecraft Inspired RPs
  • The Lost Colony - The people of Roanoke have been carving a life out for themselves on the island they call home. Their governor left for supplies over two years ago and has yet to be heard from. Now there have been warnings from some of the local natives, telling them to beware of the green fog that comes every three years. ~ I am thinking that we could play colonists who are forced to fight, flee or be taken captive by the creatures that come with the mist. This could also be altered to be the Norse or really any colony anywhere.
  • City Under Siege - Noir feel with horror and mystery elements. Set in the 1920s-40s. Our characters, either both cops or one being a journalist, researcher, something else, stumble upon evidence of a cult that has infiltrated the upper echelons of society. Desperately they try and find the cult's purpose ad goals, but are to late. At the opening of the city's newest sky scraper, the cult achieves their goal; using the building as a conduit to open a gateway to another dimension, through which the servants of the "gods" issue forth.
  • Olympus Fallen - Channeling a bit of The Mist with this one as well. Was thinking one or both of us could be a soldier and/or scientist or could go with both being locals trying to cope. In the Olympic Mountains in Washington state, the government has a secret laboratory that has been conducting classified experiments. Several days ago all communications with the lab ceased. Since then a parlous haze has started to blanket the areas around the mountains and it seems to grow thicker as one moves closer to the lab. But it is not the mist that is most concerning, rather what is in it. We could be a team sent to investigate or, as I said, locals trying to survive.
  • The Heart of Darkness - Africa, the Continent of Darkness it is called by many. But a young explorer thinks that there are yet undiscovered wonders. With a small expedition he had penetrated deeply into Africa's heart, but what he finds is nothing but horror. It is only with the help of the daughter of a local king that he can hope to fight a darkness that might swallow the world.
  • A group of researchers arrives at a station in Antarctica, but they find the station abandoned. Needing to discover what had happened to the residents, the researchers set about trying to find them, only to find something unexpected and horrific. (This could be done with us playing the researchers or adding in other beings later) Possible time period: Post WWII to present
  • Several archaeologists uncover a tomb in a foreign lands. From the tomb they take many objects, but the most treasured is a jade amulet. Over he following months various persons involved in the dig begin to die mysterious deaths... (We can start from the dig or pick things up later) Possible time period: Victorian period to present
  • Investigating a series of murders two journalists/policemen along with their companions go to investigate a series of bizarre murders that have taken place around an old manse in a isolated part of the country. But, as a storm comes in, they are stranded in the manse and forced to stay there as the storm rages outside. (I would prefer to start this with their arrival at the mansion) Possible time period: Victorian period to present
Historical RPs
  • A Trojan noble who survived the fall of the city now seeks a new place to call home. While working as a mercenary he falls for the daughter of a king he is working for. Will they make a run for it? Or perhaps try and overthrow her father?
  • An Ioanian Greek was a simple shepherd before the Persians launched an assault on his homeland. He fights for his people but in the process his wife and children are killed. So when the opportunity comes to steal away the prized daughter of a Satrap he takes the opportunity. But what he never expected were the feelings that would grow between them.
  • A Viking shield maiden saves the life of a warrior in battle. The man insists he owes he or a debt and refuses to leave. At first she finds him annoying but eventually she comes to realize that he is not like most men.
  • A warrior of Wessex takes his lord's daughter in the fens to hide her from the Vikings that are ravaging their land. They hid themselves in a small village and masquerade as husband and wife. But how will they handle living in such close proximity?
  • A Christian knight in service to a knightly order is sent to negotiate with a Muslim Lord in the south. He spends weeks there in diplomatic talks, but also comes to learn of other temptations after meeting one of the lord's treasured daughters.
  • A Scottish laird who is fighting against the English somehow meets the daughter of an English nobleman. (Could be during the Wars of Scottish Independence up to the Jacobite Rebellions)
  • A US Marshal comes to an Arizona town seeking an outlaw. Little does he know, but the man's gang has met with him there. The marshal attempts to arrest the man but is shot twice by the gang and left for dead. Only one local, a young widow, is brave enough to take him in and nurse him back to health. But what will they do when the gang comes back to finish the job?
  • Your character has just come to town to visit family. She is from back east, every bit the proper Victorian lady. But what happens when she becomes involved with one of the hands on her uncle's ranch? (could even go so far as to have him be black or Hispanic, for some added scandal)
Alternate History
  • The Anglo-American War - With the killing of Abraham Lincoln and many of his cabinet members in the attacks by a concentrated assault by Confederate agents, Edwin Stanton was sworn in as President in 1865. Now, two years later, President Stanton has kept the United States military in tip top shape... and he intends to use it. With Britain refusing to pay reparations for the constructing of Confederate raiders, President Stanton gets congress to declare war. Now war rages in North America and elsewhere as a rising power faces off against a colonial powerhouse. The war rages around the globe, with US raiders taking or sinking British shipping while Britain tries to get the South to rise once more.
  • For the Republic! - It is March of 1937. Nationalist forces are assaulting Madrid with the intent of laying the Republican cause low.
  • Britain Overrun - During World War II, Britain is nuked and then invaded by German forces who quickly overwhelm much of the country. But a group of university students takes to the hills and forests of their homeland to resist their enemy.
  • Australia Fallen - Also during World War II, the Allied fleet was crushed at the Battle of the Coral Sea, leaving Australia more or less undefended. The Japanese seize the initiative and launch an invasion of the land down under. A outback ruffian cobbles together a group of Aussies to tousle with the foe.
  • As the war nears the end a German u-boat is tasked with a vital mission; to carry chosen volunteers away to assure the continuation of the war and the vision of their leaders. Among these volunteers are ten couples thought to be "perfect". We would play one of these paired couples.
Apocalyptic Type RPs
  • Fire From the Sky - The world has been devastated by a nuclear war or meteor strike(s). In a world changed you need allies. What else is family for if not to help you? Well, they can help you repopulate the world of course. (Father/daughter, uncle/niece, brother/sister and mother/son are all viable options)
  • Rain Rain, Go Away - A comet has struck the moo, breaking apart as the result. Not only does the fracturing of the Moon causes issues, but the comet's remnants form an accretion disk around the planet. Since the comet was composed of a large amount of water, this causes an unforeseen result; rain. As more and more of the fractured comet is pulled into the atmosphere, the ocean's levels rise. Our characters are two refugees desperate to survive in a quickly changing world.
  • The Open Road - After a devastating event (nuclear war, viral outbreak, meteor strike, etc), the only way to stay alive is to stay on the move in a race to get to the dwindling resources. What happens when a man and woman meet in this new world?
  • Marital Un-bliss - My character is recently back from his last deployment overseas, but things are not so peachy. A very virulent virus has broken out and is spreading like wildfire. Our characters went on a retreat for a few days, going somewhere where they could be alone without cellphones or anything. How will they handle the world falling apart?
  • The Red Flu - A new contagion has evolved and spread rapidly through the human population. The contagion, called the red flu, is spread through bodily fluids, most often a blood filled cough or sneeze that the infected emit. What is worse, the virus compels those with the disease to spread it through any means necessary, which turns them into raving maniacs who's only purpose is to spread the virus. In a world that is falling apart, how will out character's survive?
Apocalyptic Gallery
So lately I have been craving apocalyptic and post-apocalyptic settings quite a bit. So much so that I figured I'd make a gallery for my partners to chose character pics from, if they so wish.
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15)

Real Life RPs
  • Epidemic - Ebola is spreading faster the anyone thinks possible. What happens when two WHO workers are stuck in a ravaged village and think they won't make it?
  • Spread of the Crescent - With ISIS running rampant in Syria and Iraq, western nations take covert action to stop it. A special team is made consisting of several nationalities. But what happens when soldiers are isolated and in need of comfort?
  • Invite Your Friends Over - A father and daughter have grown close since the passing of mom... probably closer then they should be. So close that she even starts bringing her friends over for her father to seduce.
  • A shipment of nuclear fuel for a Russian submarine has gone missing. Having caught wind of this, two intelligence officers from different nations find themselves working together to track down the fuel.
  • If you want to do a modern RP I like roles that involve interracial, cheating and cultural differences.

The Gallery
Below are some pictures for my partners to use for characters. They are in no particular order, though a * shall denote personal favorites.
Caucasian
1* 2 3 4* 5* 6 7 8* 9 10 11* 12* 13 14* 15 16 17 18* 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27* 28 29* 30 31*

African American
1 2 3 4 5* 6 7 8 9 10 11* 12 13 14* 15 16 17* 18 19 20 21* 22 23 24 25 26 27*

Indian
1 2 3 4* 5 6 7* 8 9 10 11* 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25*

Asian
1 2 3 4 5* 6 7 8 9* 10 11 12 13 14* 15 16 17 18 19* 20 21 22 23 24* 25*

Arab
1 2* 3 4 5 6 7* 8* 9* 10 11 12* 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21* 22 23 24 25*

Latinas
1 2 3 4 5 6 7* 8 9 10 11 12 13* 14 15 16 17* 18* 19 20 21 22 23 24

Native Americans
1 2 3* 4* 5* 6