Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandom plots (Male seeking Females characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

malin

Supernova
about me: I am a 22 year old male, I enjoy every kind of rp, be it dark or light play, I do my best too see RP's through to the end. And I am currently seeking RP partners who are dedicated and can post at least once a day. I can only play males I have a hard time playing as a female character, and currently I am looking for story driven Fandoms. I can play anywhere from Dom to sub.

Dislikes: Pregnancy

Likes: ANYTHING ELSE (have a depraved dark desire, please just ask. I am very open, and have only one limit in rp.)

The more * the more i'm craving it.

Mass Effect Plot: *****
An OC plot set on an outdated alliance cruiser. The ship was once one of the strongest in it's class has seen far too many years of service, and is now fickle and falling apart slightly. It's 'job' for the last few years has been to act as an orbital guard in a sector of space with only a single human colony on it. No one really gave the sector much thought, it's only value being that a few of it's planets have an abnormally high value of Iridium, so the outpost was established with the intent of harvesting, and manufacturing weapons for the alliance on the cheap.

That was up until a pirate armada showed up deciding that the weapons would have a much higher value to them. Now outgunned and out manned the crew of this untimly ship has too find a way to take down a pirate armada guarding the only mass relay in travel distance.

This plot requires the playing of multiple characters. Preferably each of them have some kind of flawed past that put them on the ship. As both the ship, and crew aren't supposed to have that great a value too the alliance fleet. The basic idea being that this is where Carreers in the aliance go to die. Each character has some criminal black spot on their record from insubordination to pissing off an admiral they shouldn't have.

OC: The origins of the white lotus: The White Lotus order was started one hundred years ago when the war began. The secret resistance against the fire nation's cult of personalty. Only the order knows for sure who started the group or how it even came to be, but they have been helping people survive the war from within the boarders of all nations for a long time now.

(This would take place during the first few months of the war. Details in this one are very flexible, as our characters can be from any nation, as they go on their way to try and resist the starting war, they gain more allies and eventually form the order of the white lotus)

Behind their back:
Zuko and Katara: After the war every nation has become uneasy with the fire nation, and Zuko has become the poster child for the tides of change. The first order of buisness however is to meet with the foreign cultures. The North and Southern tribes were hit the hardest during the war with the fire nation, and it only makes sense that they start with the north.

Zuko comes to the north as a guest to represent the fire nation. Katara has become the temporary leader of the soulth, and Arnook is still the scorned chief of the North who saw his daughter become the moon spirit, and saw his city nearly fall into flames because of the fire nation. Aang is supposed to act as a mediator between these factions but has been delayed thanks to avatar business elsewhere.

(Basically the stage is set for Katara's and Zuko's friendship to be tested. Between the harsh actions of the north tribe in greeting zuko, to possible assassination attempts the stress is getting to both of them. Driving them closer then they ever expected to be.)

Legend of Korra:**
I don't have a plot for this but I love Korra, and will take just about any plot that involves her.

Hellsing Ultimate Abridged:***
Seras And Schrodinger: Ever since Schrodingers first appearance in the ultimate abridged series by tfs, I can't stop thinking about how cute these two would have been together. This is literally the only vampire plot I will ever do, and again I don't really have a plot for these two just a pairing.

DC comics:

Super Girl x Super Boy:*****
The main reason i want to do this is because in the comic continuity they actually really don't get along. Super girl thinks that super boy is a ticking time bomb, as any and all kryptonian clones do eventually turn into mindless killing machines. (seriously fuck man of steel it got everything wrong >_<)

and superboy who is a half kryptonian clone and half human clone (hence why he doesn't go mad) thinks that Super girl is an overly aggressive bitch.

So of course being the weird shipper that I am I desperately want to see an rp where the two are forced to spend time with each other via a mission or a dozen, where they have to work together to survive, and eventually one even starts to move past their prejudice for the other, and it spawns into romance. I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS FOR THIS PM ME.

Fire Emblem:**
Suggest a pairing from awakening, path of radiance, or radiant dawn... I will love you forever if anyone likes parings including:
Lethe
Panne
Lucina

The only plot one I have is for:
Lucina and Morgan: She is the terrorized survivor of a darker future sent to the past to try and save it, and he is the eternal optimist with no memory.

Back in Lucina's future, Morgan is their star tactician, and has helped her survive almost every encounter they have faced. However when they were sent into the past her comrade in arms lost his memory and has seemed to forgotten everything except his valuable skills.

Together they have a chance at a brighter future, if only they could remember why the world was destroyed in their time line.

Harry Potter: ***

I have some moderate interest in this. I have read all the books, and while I kind of felt betrayed by the seventh book that destroyed my opinions on the main cast, I would still love to do something with OC's. No real plots at the moment but Open to everything.

Final Fantasy ***
(feel free to suggest a game except for 9 and 13)

New: Saints Row 2 style crime rp: Our characters are the new kids on the block going up against several other street gangs, and in order to take over the city they have to Destroy, Kill, and incur a lot of collateral damage. Looking for the same kind of overly funny and insane tone as the saints row games.
More to come when i think up stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom