Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harem of Bug Girls (Not as weird as it sounds, really)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stonebones

Star
So last night in bed, an idea for a role play popped into my mind. In a nutshell, there's this guy (me) who's biggest hobby is entomology. Over the years, he's cared for many kinds of insects, arachnids, crustaceans, etc as pets. One day, his current pet, a fishing spider, dies. After giving it a proper burial, like he always does for the bugs he cares for, he spends the rest of the night rather sad in grief.

But when he wakes up the next morning, he finds three pretty girls in his room! It turns out, they were all bugs he cared for in their previous lives and have somehow reincarnated into humans. That's what they claim at least, and while he's doubtful of this at first, thinking it's just some kind of elaborate prank, a few questions that only they would be able to answer confirms it to be true!

So the role play would be a light hearted romantic comedy with a anime/manga vibe following the adventures and shenanigans they have. And as mentioned in the thread title, it would also have harem elements.

What do you think? Does that sound fun?

I already have one friend willing to join, but we still need at least two other lovely ladies to join us. So if your interested (And are also ready to commit to the role play, this is important!) leave a reply or hit me up with a PM! Hope to hear from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom