Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DELETE

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaBellaMia

Star
Hello hello, Belle here, and seeking partners. I find myself craving a dark role play. Whether it be in a historical, modern or futuristic setting. Nothing is more fun to me than a role play focused on the darker side of the human psyche. S here I am, once again calling upon you blue moon, to help me with my cravings. As per usual, I expect at least a paragraph with little to no grammar or spelling errors, no god-modding, and no excessive gore, nullification or extreme torture. I am hoping to find a partner, whether they are a man, woman or Futa to act as the dominating factor in a straightforward Dom x Sub relationship. Not that I will play a sub who does everything she is told. That is never much fun. I also want a good amount of story with my smut. If we could keep it fifty-fifty that would be wonderful.

Kinks I wish to include:
Pregnancy
Risk of pregnancy
Non-consent
Corruption
Incest
Oral, Anal, Vaginal Virginity
Gang Bang
Photography/Videotaping
Age Gaps

What I will not do:
Scat
Vore
Snuff
Nullification
Play the older character

Pictures or descriptions of characters or both are fine by me. I am not particular in that. I do not have an IM service, at all, whatsoever and will ONLY role play via PMs and Threads here on Blue Moon. This is not negotiable.

I WILL NOT ROLE PLAY AS MYSELF OR USE 1ST PERSON POV. DO NOT MESSAGE ME WANTING TO CYBER.

A Few Plots:

Rich Sadist x Teen Girl:
I saw this story online and thought it would be great to role play out. A girl of sixteen has had to drop out of school in order to work as a waitress to get her mom the money she needs. Her mom is sick, they have no insurance and the medical bills keep piling up. One day, the girl is approached by a rich businessman who promises to help her out. He will ensure that her mother is taken care of, all of the medical bills paid and she gets the help she needs. He only asks that the girl become his lover, under contract of course. Wanting to get her mother well, she agrees, and signs all of the paperwork with no second thought, unaware that the man who now owns her is a sexual sadist. This can turn into a twisted romance, and she can even become a masochist but the idea is for her to turn from innocent young girl into a knowing personal whore to the sadist who owns her.

The Gang's Girl:
What happens when your dad owes a lot of money to a group of thugs and mobsters? You become the payment. After witnessing the death of her father, a teen girl is taken in as retribution for all the havoc her father has wreaked, victimized and beaten and raped but soon she starts to realize that she can use her body as a means to get what she wants. Eventually becoming part of the cruelty that she once despised.

Some General Pairings:

Your Character x My Character

Pirate x Lady
Prince x Lady
Father x Daughter
Brother x Sister
Sister x Sister
Queen x Slave
King x Slave
King x Bride
Abusive husband x Abused wife
Abusive boyfriend x Abused girlfriend
Abusive girlfriend x Abused girlfriend
Master x Slave
Mistress x Slave
Rich Man x Poor Girl
Kidnapper x Victim
Group x Victim
Pimp x New Girl

Any of your ideas I would love to hear! Please PM me or respond so we can discuss. Thanks so much for reading and hope to hear from you.

RE: Seeking Dark Dom (MxF, FutaxF, FxF) (Updated 4/8/14)

Just wondering, was the plot for the Rich Sadist x Teen Girl taken and morphed from the online story 'The Curvy Road?'

RE: Seeking Dark Dom (MxF, FutaxF, FxF) (Updated 4/8/14)

Sweetnothings said:
Just wondering, was the plot for the Rich Sadist x Teen Girl taken and morphed from the online story 'The Curvy Road?'

No I don't think so. It was some story on stories.xnxx.com that I read. I don't have a link to it but now you have peaked my interest about this story :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom