Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Mr. Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plot Idea - Your character was a strong and dominant Emperor who was betrayed by his closest friend, captured by the enemy, and sold to a powerful religious sanctum. Ran by my two characters, the twin priestesses are said to be in direct contact with the very Creator himself.

Your character - will be a slave to the Priestesses. I want him to be a natural dominant, deviously intelligent, and someone who bends every situation around to benefit himself. He plans on regaining his throne; only this time he is going to come back stronger than ever. They really should have killed him when they had the chance instead of trying to hide him away in slavery. Now, he is at the doorstep of a grand power that comes direct from the God's. All he has to do is bend the blessed twin Priestesses under his control and he will become unstoppable.

My characters - are the twin sisters; Priestesses and Vessels to the Creator God. They have a beautiful sanctum with worshippers from all over the land. They are powerful in their own right, being worshipped like Goddesses by the peasants. They know who your character is. In fact, they were key players in his fall from rulership. Now, he is their slave and they plan to use him for sexual pleasures.

The Game - The fallen Emperor accepts his new lowly position only because he sees a grand light at the end of the journey. He discovers that one of the sisters has submissive tendencies and within his slavery he begins to dominate and manipulate her. She teaches him over time about the Creator, and learns how to position himself in the favor of this God. The other sister is pure dominant, but when the fallen Emperor is ready he will overthrow her and break her in using her own power against her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom