Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Touch]His Knight And Shining Armor[Asylum]

Once Samuel had his arms around Vincent's neck, the knight pulled him in close, their bodies pressing against each other as they kissed. A few short moments passed before he pulled away, but he grinned when the Prince suddenly changed his mind about leaving. His arms wrapped around Samuel's waist as they shared the passionate kiss, and he let out a soft moan when he felt the tongue easing into his mouth. He sucked on it gently, feeling the Prince's hands work on undoing the buttons of his shirt. His own hands moved down and slip underneath Samuel's shirt, getting a brief feel of the bare skin underneath before he pushed him away. "I'll see you there," Vincent said, smirking a bit as he licked his lips.

After the Prince left, he closed the door and fixed himself up quickly then took a deep breath while running his fingers through his hair. While their make-out session was very brief, it was enough to hold the knight over until later that night. Everyone would be asleep, and there would be no need to rush things. He was looking forward to it. Not wanting to keep Samuel waiting, he headed out of his room and found Jeffery, who soon led him to the stables. He arrived just as he heard the Prince call Jose out on his 'grabby hands.' "Is everything fine here, Your Excellency?" Vincent asked, his eyes narrowing slightly as he watched Jose carefully. He had to mentally remind himself that no one could know about what he and the Prince had been up to, but if they were able to be open about it, Jose would have been in quite a bit of trouble. "I'll have you know, Mr. Jose, that I am the personal bodyguard the King and Queen appointed to watch over their son. I take my job very seriously and will not hesitate to take action if the His Excellency's safety is at risk."

Samuel eyes flashed up when he heard Vincent's voice. His words echoed throughout his ears as he smiled and tried his best not to blush at him being so protective but honestly, it was quite the turn on for him. His eyes went down towards Jose then back at Vincent. "It's quite alright." He said with a smile as he directed for Jose to show Vincent his horse. "You do know how to ride, right?" He asked towards Vincent before kicking his own horse on its sides, so that it galloped at a steady pace. He went towards the woods laughing and looked behind him with a smile to see if Vincent was following him, which he knew that he was. Samuel pulled the reigns on his horse and came to a complete stop as he jumped down from it them looked over at Vincent. "Want to go swimming?" His eyes flashed towards him again as he began to undress from his clothing, revealing his fully naked body.

He walked seductively towards the edge of the cliff then dove right into the perfectly temperature water below. He waved for Vincent to come and join him as he just really wanted to see him naked. He hoped that he doesn't melt and drown himself. Samuel smirked lightly as he continued to wait for Vincent to jump in. When or if Vincent jumps into the water, Samuel would immediately swim over towards him laughing while swimming circles around him. "So, tell me Vincent, what do you find attractive about me?" Samuel then stops in front of him, biting his bottom lip as he swam a little closer towards him. "Besides my body." He whispered while waiting for an answer from him.

Vincent nodded and soon followed Jose over to the horse, getting on without much trouble. "I've handled horses before, Your Excellency," he said with a smile, getting his horse to gallop behind Samuel's. Riding horses wasn't something he considered 'fun,' but as long as the Prince was enjoying himself, he didn't mind. Vincent enjoyed being around him, seeing the smiles he would flash from time to time, and the look in his eyes whenever the knight would get quite sensual with him. He was pulled from his thoughts when Samuel brought his horse to a stop. "Swimming sounds fine," Vincent said as he got down from his horse. He couldn't help but grin as he watched the Prince undress, getting naked right in front of him. He licked his lips, his eyes following Samuel as he walked towards the edge of the cliff. He then started to remove his own clothes, revealing his slender yet muscled body, and his length, which had stiffened just a bit.

He soon joined Samuel in the water, letting out a sigh and closing his eyes for a moment as he relaxed. He soon reopened them, smirking as the Prince swam over to him. "I find everything attractive about you," he said. "The way you seem to melt whenever I do or say certain things, and how aggressive you can be." As Vincent spoke, he gently held Samuel's chin between his thumb and index finger. "I think you brought me here because you can't wait for tonight. Or perhaps you just want a taste of what's to come, hm?" He chuckled softly and wrapped his arms around the Prince, pulling his body against his own. "Does His Excellency want to have a bit of fun? It's just you and me now. No one will hear or see what we do..."

When Vincent grabbed his chin, he couldn't turn away to hide his blush. His words made him feel some type of way towards Vincent then smiled shyly. When their bodies were brought closer together, you couldn't help but feel the heat radiating from Samuel. He smirked and raised his hands up to wrap around Vincent's neck as he didn't even answer his questions because he seemed to have all the answers already answered. Samuel lips pressed against Vincent with heated passion as he then wrapped his legs around Vincent's waist underneath the water. He broke the kiss for a slight moment then grabbed Vincent's hand and swam over to the cliff, so that his back can be pressed up against it.

He brought Vincent close to him and started to kiss him again, this time he let out a soft moan against his lips. He wanted Vincent to take him right there and now and didn't really care or not if they would be heard or seen. Samuel clawed lightly against Vincent's back, basically giving him the sign that he was wanting it, badly. His eyes looked in Vincent's then as he smiled then started to reach in the water with his hand ans grab a hold of Vincent's member, which seem to grow after a delicate touch.

Samuel smirked then continued to rub on the member then kissed his lips a little harder this time.

Vincent chuckled softly when he saw the blush on Samuel's face. He knew he didn't have to do much to get the Prince hot and bothered, and loved the fact that they were both under each other's skins. His hands wandered down to his lover's backside, groping it possessively as they shared a passionate, lustful kiss. Feeling Samuel's legs around his waist, the knight let out a soft moan, his length twitching slightly in anticipation of what was soon to come. Once the Prince pulled away, he grinned a bit and swam after him, a devious smirk on his face once he had his lover's back pressed up against the cliff. Vincent leaned in and pressed his lips firmly against Samuel's letting his tongue slip past the soft lips. He groaned softly into the kiss as he felt the Prince gently clawing at his back, and he knew then that his lover was desperate for pleasure. He gently nipped at Samuel's lower lip as he broke the kiss, smirking a bit.

"Seems like you want a little more than just a sample of what I plan on doing to you tonight," Vincent whispered, moaning softly as he felt the Prince's hand stroking his hardening member. His moans were muffled from the firm kiss Samuel gave him. He lifted the Prince up a bit, getting his legs back around his waist once more before breaking the kiss after a few moments. "This is probably your first time doing this, so I'll be gentle. Can't promise you that once we're in my bedroom, though," he said with a smirk as he positioned the head of his length to the tight hole.

Samuel heard Vincent's words them smiled as he rose a brow towards him. He could feel the head of his lengthened member against his tight hole as he jumped then broke the kiss, again. With a sigh, his eyes fluttered up to meet Vincent's as his hand caressed his face. "Maybe we should just wait until tonight..." He said softly while looking away from him and speaking again. "Coming out here was a mistake. I did bring you here for this." His gaze went back over towards Vincent. "I really like you and don't want you to think that I am just wanting sex from you." He then broke from Vincent's grasp and unwrapped his legs from around him and swam a little. "God, I must sound like a little girl, who is falling in love for the first time." He lowered his head then shook it while turning around and heading back to the shore. Samuel dried himself off before putting his clothes back on as when Vincent got out of the water, he would hand him the same towel. "I always come prepared." Samuel said with a smile while walking back towards his horse. His ears twitched when he heard the fast pace pitter-patter of hooves. He waved for Vincent to hurry and put his clothes on then saw that it was Jose. "Master Samuel, Master Vincent, you guys must return the castle immediately, the King and Queen are arriving back home." His heart dropped and his expression was priceless - Why were they coming home so soon?

Samuel looked towards Vincent then got on the top of his horse, looking a little shocked but mostly his heart maybe broken, again and this time, by a guy. He sighed while kicking his horse's sides and letting it gallop wildly towards the castle. He pulled back on the reigns and the horse came to a stop. Samuel quickly jumped off his horse and walked towards his mother and father, the King and Queen. "Ah, Samuel, honey." His mother said while bringing him in for a tight hug, along with his father. "Mama and Papa, why are you guys home so early?" He asked while bringing himself out of the hug, looking up at them confusingly. "Well, the other Kingdom signed the Peace Treaty, so no harm needed to be done." His mother answered while his father looked towards Vincent. "Ah, Sir Vincent, your services are no longer needed. We'll have someone come and get you in the morning." Samuel's eyes flashed towards Vincent as he bit his lip then looked towards his father. "Wait, you can't send him away. I need him here and we have really connected, bonded even. I don't have a friend like him around here so may he please stay?" Samuel got his puppy dogs on while rocking on the balls of his feet as his mother looked towards his father, who nodded with approval. "Yes. He can stay, for now anyway." On the inside, Samuel was squealing like a little girl. His mother and father walked back into their castle as Samuel walked over to Vincent.

"We still on for tonight?" He asked with a raised brow, biting his lip, hoping he was going to say yes.

(Sorry for the late reply DX)

Vincent sighed and chuckled a bit when Samuel changed his mind. "You're more of a tease than I thought," he said with a smirk. He didn't mind waiting for the Prince. He knew their relationship would be more than just a sexual one, but at the moment, sex was what he was craving quite a bit. The knight smiled and swam to the shore, getting out of the water and drying himself off before getting dressed again. "I'm glad you do. I wasn't concerned about it, however," he said, making sure every piece of clothing was in the proper place. No one would suspect a thing. Vincent followed the Prince back over to the horses, pausing when he heard another horse approaching.

"They've returned?" he asked curiously. The news was highly disappointing. He was told they would be gone for a month. Their sudden return would make things quite difficult, and he was sure they would relieve him of his duties and ask him to leave. "Thank you, Jose. We shall meet them there," he said as he got onto his horse. Kicking its sides, he rode behind Samuel back to the castle. Once they arrived, he jumped down and headed inside, bowing respectfully to the King and Queen once he saw them. He waited for them to answer Samuel when he asked why they were home so soon, hoping the Prince wouldn't give anything away. His heart sank when he heard the King's words, telling him that someone would pick him up in the morning. He couldn't help but look at Samuel, seeing the pain in his eyes. The knight opened his mouth to speak, but was soon stopped when the Prince interrupted, begging his father to let Vincent stay. "Thank you, Your Majesty," he said with a bow before straightening up again. "Having me here will lessen the worry you have for His Excellency," he added, nodding a bit as he spoke. Once his parents left, he smiled down at his lover. "Only if you're up for it. I'm fine with just cuddling, however."

Back
Top Bottom