Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Used and Abused = Looking for smut

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be straight up. Looking for some smut! Looking to be completely and utterly dominated, humiliated, broken. Used and abused!

I would love to jump right into it over just talking it through and taking forever. But I can if you want. But if you just throw me a post I will love you forever! But we can talk it out if you desire. Throw me a post of your own scene and I'll play it out, or I have written a few below that we can go off of. I am down for whatever. I'll Rp anywhere from semi to multi para.

So now to just get to it!

Ideas

Christa had finally gotten some time to take a vacation, but unfortunately her boyfriend( or husband ) had to cancel( Or at least stay behind a day or two ) his vacation time at the last second because of a work emergency. Being to late to cancel the tickets he doesn't want to waste the money so he decides to send Christa on ahead so she doesn't have her time ruined. So being all alone in Sin City, Christa goes out for a night on the town.

At the bar she meets a very tempting man, he says he is a photographer and thinks she should send her man quite the enticing photos to try and get him to hurry up. And he would be all to willing to help her out.

Stacey was just walking across the overpass when she walked past a man who said he would fuck her petite little pussy so good that she would beg him for more. So when she told him to fuck off he snapped and put her in her place right there

There was no choice as he used her right then and there.

It was spring break when Cassie's roommate asked her to come along on a trip, but how was she to know until it was to late that her only purpose was to keep him and his friends entertained

Miranda and her boyfriend were having relationship problems, so he decided they needed to work them out. He said he would arrange for a relationship therapist to help them out. The Therapist said today would be a singles session, as he wanted to talk to Miranda alone. But by the time he was done talking she would never ever back talk again. She would behave and know her place she would obey

So do what you will to me, use me, abuse me, humiliate me make me do things I would normally never do

Nice one...do you play on YIM?

PoisonedLips said:
I'll be straight up. Looking for some smut! Looking to be completely and utterly dominated, humiliated, broken. Used and abused!

I would love to jump right into it over just talking it through and taking forever. But I can if you want. But if you just throw me a post I will love you forever! But we can talk it out if you desire. Throw me a post of your own scene and I'll play it out, or I have written a few below that we can go off of. I am down for whatever. I'll Rp anywhere from semi to multi para.

So now to just get to it!

Ideas

Christa had finally gotten some time to take a vacation, but unfortunately her boyfriend( or husband ) had to cancel( Or at least stay behind a day or two ) his vacation time at the last second because of a work emergency. Being to late to cancel the tickets he doesn't want to waste the money so he decides to send Christa on ahead so she doesn't have her time ruined. So being all alone in Sin City, Christa goes out for a night on the town.

At the bar she meets a very tempting man, he says he is a photographer and thinks she should send her man quite the enticing photos to try and get him to hurry up. And he would be all to willing to help her out.

Stacey was just walking across the overpass when she walked past a man who said he would fuck her petite little pussy so good that she would beg him for more. So when she told him to fuck off he snapped and put her in her place right there

There was no choice as he used her right then and there.

It was spring break when Cassie's roommate asked her to come along on a trip, but how was she to know until it was to late that her only purpose was to keep him and his friends entertained

Miranda and her boyfriend were having relationship problems, so he decided they needed to work them out. He said he would arrange for a relationship therapist to help them out. The Therapist said today would be a singles session, as he wanted to talk to Miranda alone. But by the time he was done talking she would never ever back talk again. She would behave and know her place she would obey

So do what you will to me, use me, abuse me, humiliate me make me do things I would normally never do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom