Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M seeking literate, detailed F for polygamy RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

loves 2 rp

Hi

I have a story I am wanting to create with a female who is interested in the subject of a polygamous family. Most of the time it seems people I talk to about it either aren't interested or the posts are too short. My primary character would be the husband/father, and yours then would be one of the women, and we both can then speak for and develop the other women and children as we go along.

I had a few ideas about how your main character could join the family, which can either be the start of the RP or background info:

the traditional route--she grew up in a poly family and was expected and encouraged by her parents to do so

she meets my character in a public place like the library or store, and he is instantly attracted how she grew up outside the poly community but has several similar conservative values (dressing modestly, no sex before marriage, no contraceptions, traditional gender roles, etc.) he decides he wants to court and pursue her because of this

she went to college and is coming to interview the family as her first big assignment. Durin the course of her time there she and the husband fall in love

(adding somewhat of an incest theme) her mother had her from a previous abusive marriage which she escaped from before joining the family as a wife. Your character then would have grown up in the family seeing mine as a stepfather figure. Now he has started seeing her in a new way and wants to groom her into being his newest wife

There are several ways this kind of story can go--how well does everyone get along? how authroitarian/strict is the husband, how happy are the women in their living situation, how do the kids relate to their parents, etc. It can range from much disagreement and chaos to a nicely ordered harmonious web of relationships. I consider story to be more important than sexual scenes, with about a 70/30 or 80/20 ratio. Any sexual scenes would be 1x1.

Let me know if you are interested and we can start brainstorming!

loves 2 rp said:
Hi

I have a story I am wanting to create with a female who is interested in the subject of a polygamous family. Most of the time it seems people I talk to about it either aren't interested or the posts are too short. My primary character would be the husband/father, and yours then would be one of the women, and we both can then speak for and develop the other women and children as we go along.

I had a few ideas about how your main character could join the family, which can either be the start of the RP or background info:

the traditional route--she grew up in a poly family and was expected and encouraged by her parents to do so

she meets my character in a public place like the library or store, and he is instantly attracted how she grew up outside the poly community but has several similar conservative values (dressing modestly, no sex before marriage, no contraceptions, traditional gender roles, etc.) he decides he wants to court and pursue her because of this

she went to college and is coming to interview the family as her first big assignment. Durin the course of her time there she and the husband fall in love

(adding somewhat of an incest theme) her mother had her from a previous abusive marriage which she escaped from before joining the family as a wife. Your character then would have grown up in the family seeing mine as a stepfather figure. Now he has started seeing her in a new way and wants to groom her into being his newest wife

There are several ways this kind of story can go--how well does everyone get along? how authroitarian/strict is the husband, how happy are the women in their living situation, how do the kids relate to their parents, etc. It can range from much disagreement and chaos to a nicely ordered harmonious web of relationships. I consider story to be more important than sexual scenes, with about a 70/30 or 80/20 ratio. Any sexual scenes would be 1x1.

Let me know if you are interested and we can start brainstorming!
I'm in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom