Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Left alone with a Experament (Bloodwolf and Spaceandwitchcraft)

Mike the Bloodwolf

Lover of all things video games
The scientist were all gather round a test tube, as they watched there experiment come to life. It was a demonic dragon looking creature with blue scales, yellow eyes and a lion tail. The scientist all cheered looking at their experiment that that had created, a higher up scientist looked at his partners as they wondered about what to do with this powerful creature. One of the the scientist was considering seeing if this creature could breed. He did not tell them his plan though as he was thinking about it being a secret experiment of his own wondering who he could use to ensure that this worked. He knew he would need a female from somewhere but where would he find one and convince her to give up her body for the sake of science. The dragon looked at all these people around him, his body felt strange and powerful. he could tear them apart if he really wanted to but he waited to see what they were planning to do since after all he was super smart and intelligent.

Dr. Vivian Castle was the brightest of the group, and had put a lot of hours of work into singling out different pieces of the various animal DNA samples to help create the creature that was now alive before them. She never expected to be part of something like this, but the head scientist had single-handedly selected her right out of her doctorate program for this lab project. She was glad, for she felt that what they were doing would be crucial to future studies and projects. Of course, the project was a secret, and so she couldn't tell anyone about her real job.

Dr. Castle was wearing her black hair up in a ponytail, and she was wearing reasonable sneakers and a plain black skirt and t-shirt under her lab coat, which lay loose around her short, thin frame. Her hazel eyes were covered with protective eyewear, though her sight was full of wonder, watching the creation of new life.

The creature waited as the scientist spoke among themselves before the one who had been considering his secret plan saw Dr Castle and he walked up to her and said "Dr Castle, you have made history with what you have done and all thouse Animal DNA have created this creature that I believe Myth's called a dragon. However, I have one last job for you if you will follow me to my office I will tell you the full details of my idea", he directed her towards his office. The dragon watched Dr Castle closely something in his very being was telling him to do something to her. He moved his head to look down his muscular scaled chest.

Dr. Castle was honored to have been selected for something special. She hadn't heard about anything in terms of what would happen next with the creature. She did agree that they had created something quite close to a mythical dragon. He would be a powerful warrior, smart and sure and dangerous on a battlefield. She didn't really think it fair, since he would be fighting for whichever country was the highest bidder...

Dr. Castle walked to the office with the scientist, aware of the dragon's gaze on her as she entered.

Once she had entered the scientist closed the door, on his desk was his name Doctor Samuel Hellrin. "Now Dr Castle or should I call you Vivian. The others have not spoken of it and honestly, I'm not surprised but there is something else we want to know about this dragon, we want to know if it can breed so we can make more of them to give any country a massive boost in war. In order to carry out the plan and as you are the only female trustworthy enough to do this, we want you to try and breed with the beast and record everything that happens"

Dr. Castle's jaw dropped as Dr. Hellrin offered her the task. "I- I am offended, Dr. Hellrin! I know we didn't have many women on this project, but we are all studied and highly professional. This was never in my contract. I am not a prostitute! I am a scientist, Doctor, and I won't have anything to do with this. This is awful. I refuse."

She turned and walked right out of the office, looking at the dragon-experiment with a hint of disgust before leaving the lab. She wanted to cry, shocked by what she had just been asked to do.

Samuel sighed a little as he followed her and he grab her shoulder to stop her. "Its would all be for science Dr Castle, I am not saying you are a prostitute or anything. I am simply asking you to help us in the call for science, after all is it not in our blood to go beyond the normal call of duty" He said to her calmly though honestly if she still refused to help them then Samuel had been given permission to knock her out and throw her in the room leaving her there for the night with camera's ready to record everything that would happen. The beast seem to have an interest in her as well

Dr. Castle turned and scowled at Dr. Hellrin. He was trying so hard to convince her, she could tell he was trying to say anything to get her to consent. Clearly, he needed that, but instead she slapped her superior across the face. "I said I refuse. I can forget this ever happened, but if you ask me again, I will quit. Do you understand?" There was fear in her voice. This wasn't the sort of job where she could sue for sexual harassment. She would have to find a way around it, with such a top secret operation.

Samuel finally growled at her as he grab her and brought her face very close to his as he said "Then I'm afraid I'm going to have to force you into this, the superior want this to happen and honestly I'm not going to disobey them so forgive me but you will be the beast toy for tonight", he then dragged her back to the lab and threw her in the room. He locked all the doors down and then left her in there. The beast saw Dr Castle and he smashed open the tube, immediately the air around the room would be filled with powerful Phermones which would make sure that dr castle would fall madly in love with the creature and do anything to please it. The beast walked up to her and asked "What is your name Human?"

Vivian screamed as he grabbed her, trying to fight back as he dragged her back insude, leaving her alone with the mutation of a creature. She turned to face him, backing away as far as she could from the creature as he broke free from hs glass prison. She was sure it had been proven too strong for him but the scientist could tell that something wasn't right. Formulas that she had never created were in this creature, and he was walking towards her. She could sense his stench in the air, making her feel weak. "I'm Doctor Vivian Castle," she said. "And you need to stay away from me."

The dragon cocked his head to look at her as he kept walking towards her, his pheromones becoming stronger and stronger the longer he was prevented for getting his sexual release. He looked at her as he said "interesting name human, I am a Dragon that your may call Spike or at least that's what you other men in white lab coats have called me". Spike was soon face to face with her and he kissed her on the lips his hands playing around with her hair, his claws would slowly cut though her clothes.

Vivian was trapped in a corner as the dragon came to her. He even called himself that, which was interesting. Her scientist mind could not help but be amazed at his intelligence, speaking and even recounting a name. She hadn't heard this name. But before she could speak, he grabbed her hair and kissed her, and she fought back at first. The smell was coming from him, like natural drugs so strong from his want of her body. She tried to fight against it, her body relaxing under his touch, his claw almost grazing her skin as he tore through her clothing. Now, she was getting cold, and she could feel her brain fighting logic against lust.

Spike kept running his claws over her back still cutting though her clothes as he kissed her running his other hand across all the part of her body that would make her aroused. He smiled at her as he said "You are a very beautiful and sexy Human Dr Castle. I would love for us to spend as much time as we can together after all, I know you are my creator and I want to repay you in everyway possible for it". Spike nuzzled her cheek and kissed her on the lips again his pheromones working like mad as he want to have sex with her so badly. He knew she was starting to want it as well

Vivian moaned a little in Spike's mouth in surprise as he began to graze across her skin, acting expertly as if he had fucked a thousand women before. She had been with fully grown men who were worse than him. It was alarming. When he spoke, complimenting her, she blushed. He had finished tearing up her clothes, revealing her tight, curved body. She shivered, then let her hand run down the dragon's chest. He was warm. His texture was fascinating. When he kissed her again, she kissed him back. She hadn't realized how long it had been since she last had sex, but she suddenly felt her body grow anxious for him. She moved away again. "How will you repay me?" she asked nervously.

Spike smiled at her lustfully as he heard her moaned "Your moan is so sexy and sweet, I want to keep hearing you moan my sweet creator" He said to her as his hand slowly moved down to her pink pussy and began to rub her on her pussy softly and very sensual as he wanted to hear her moan again. His tail slowly rub her between her butt cheeks as well as he loved her naked form. After all, this creature would be an Alpha male and he was going to make Vivian his Alpha female and fuck her as often as he could, he would even do it in front of an audience if it was needed. He finally answer her question "I'm going to repay you by giving you everything you want right now" He said to her

Vivian gasped as he began to play with her pussy, and she gripped the dragon's arms in excitement and bucked her hips. His tail was teasing her ass, almost like another cock. She was giving in, moaning as he asked, and her heart hurt just thinking about how easy this was. Clearly this sex drive was derived from something she had not worked on in the experiment, but she wasn't sure how she would survive the night. At this point, the best thing to do was enjoy it. "Then, Spike, I want you to use your instincts, and fuck me as many times as you can."

Spike smiled at her as she said that so he began to rub her pussy even harder as his tail began to slowly penetrate her ass as well as his cock grew hard almost instantly as he rub his own body against her naked form enjoying the feeling it was bringing him, know from her body that she was enjoying it to. He soon pulled his tail out of her ass and picked her up pushing his cock onto her open and then slowly trusting upwards into her pussy while he played with her breasts and his tail once again penetrated her butt again wanting to give her body double pleasure. As he wanted her to feel everything he could do to her to make sure that she enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom