Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Awkward Romance and Smart Smut - The Geek Appreciation Station [M lf F][IMs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljk

Star
Hello Bluemoon! A disturbing lack of a particular archetype near and dear to my heart means a new thread to rectify this injustice, but before we get to the juicy details I'll share the dirty on my RPing habits. I will only play over IMs - mostly AIM/YIM, and I'm looking for gooey, cheesy romance and/or hot and steamy smut! I can give responses anywhere from 3-4 lines to 3-4 paragraphs, varying my writing entirely on my partner's preference and how much I receive in response. I am a switch, so I will happily dom, sub, or keep things equal between the characters. Sex can be all sweet and cuddly, rough and hard, or just a fiery, passionate mess with a whole lot of being bent over furniture. I'm primarily interested in playing a male against a female, but can also do futa/female or even futa/futa pairings upon request.

With that mouthful out of the way, let's get down to what I'm looking for: Geeks. Dorks. Nerds. I'll let that sink in for a moment. Got it? Good!

Admittedly this covers a wide variety of character quirks and personalities, which, luckily for you, means I am also interested in a very broad range of possible settings and scenarios! But more on that later. From the quirky to the quiet, the mousy bookworms to the mad scientists, loudmouthed or soft spoken, eccentric and outgoing, sweet and reserved, witty and sarcastic, a bundle of sweetness and joy - suffice to say, I believe quite a variety of characters can fit the bill for what I'm looking for. Don't feel restricted, let your creativity flow free! Body types and builds fall into this category as well: petite and dainty, tall and lanky, total bombshell, a little pudgy, fit (girls with abs, yum!) - anything goes!

I'll outline some sample plots and ideas below. Please note that I happily accept romance, master/mistress and pet, vanilla affection, and hot kinky scenes! Apart from the above, I also have soft spots for transformations and monster girls. Both are completely optional, but either will get you brownie points with me!

Sample One: Less Smut

She was that girl. The weird one. The outcast. The girl everyone else liked to exclude and snicker at behind her back just because she was a little quirky and eccentric. Well she didn't need any of them, she got by just fine on her own! That is, until she met him. He was the new guy, completely unfamiliar with all the cliques and social circles. He approached her with a smile, and it just made her heart flutter. The conversation was brief, but it made her feel weak at the knees. She couldn't let them turn him against her, poison his mind with their gossip and rumors. Always a few steps behind or standing at his side, she'd make damn sure he would be hers.

Sample Two: More Smut

As arcane and mystical knowledge were a gift to the mortal races from the goddess of passion, the science of spellcraft evolved into a rather lustful art. The throes of bliss served as fuel for latent potential, sorcery and seduction going hand in hand with enchanting and eroticism. Prospective pupils who wished to study witchcraft and wizardry would find themselves under the tutelage of sultry professors and surrounded by unbridled indulgence. The residence halls serve as dens of uninhibited exploration because, honestly, who can't wait to meet their new roommate?

Modern
-Clingy girl next door wants to finally be more than just friends
-Student (me) and Teacher/Professor shenanigans of various kinds
-School scenes in general
-Master and Maid(s)
-An exotic island resort that turns out to be an erotic paradise
-Incest: Sister, Mother, or Aunt paired against my character
-Roommates (new or established)

Fantasy
-Nobility and Royalty - Arranged marriages or simply the hedonistic indulgences of the upper class
-Witches, Sorceresses, and Alchemists
-Magical Academy
-...Magical Academy where spells are fueled by lust and a very skimpy dress code
-Monster girls! Anything to do with monster girls!

Sci-Fi
-Mad (and sexy) Science!
-Captain and Partner on space-faring adventures
-Robot and Cyborg gals

My Kinks: This is only a guideline. Pick and choose however few or many you enjoy, and the rest never need to be touched. Also feel free to suggest anything that isn't on the list!

Cuddling, Teasing, Fondling, Foreplay, Spanking, Oral, Incest, Light Bondage and Discipline, Ageplay (Older Women), Robot/Android Girls, Slime/Goo Girls, Succubi/Incubi, Monster Girls, Transformation, Hypnotism/Mind Control, and Magic.

My No's:

Rape, Humiliation and Degradation, Scat, Watersports, Vore, Gore, Blood, and Snuff.

If you're interested, just toss me a PM and we can get in touch. Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom