Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I need a favour (celebstars/Flassche)

I need a favour

This would be a rp between celebstars and Flassche.

Guests, please do not post within this thread.

List of in game characters and statistics

Joost.
Full name:Joost Duggan
Ethnicity: White British.
Sexuality: Straight.
Height: 170cm
Weight: 62Kg
Hair colour: Dark blonde hair
Skin colour: White, slight tan.
Eye colour: Blue.
Male phallus size: 19 cm (uncut)
Sperm production: 15 ml (3 teaspoons worth full)
Virgin: Yes
Children: None.
Relationship: None.

Toni
_67110646_ddc8ce57-a228-4286-9e85-2fb643d34a09.jpg

Full name: Toni Duggan
Ethnicity: White British
Sexuality: Homosexual
Height: 167 cm/ 5'4
Weight: 58kg
Hair colour: Blonde
Skin colour: White
Eye colour: Blue
Profession: Soccer Player
Breast size: 32B
Vaginal depth: 15
Vaginal virgin: No
Anal virgin: Yes
Children: None
Relationship: Girlfriend

‘I need a favour’

The young lad cocked a an eyebrow, seeing the text message appear on his cell phone. He simply stopped walking and texted back, asking his sister what was up and what he needed to do this time. It eventually turned into a rather lengthy back and forth, ending up with Joost scolding at his phone and stuffing it back in his pocket. “Guys, something came up. I’ll see you later tonight, alright?” He said before turning around and rushing south, towards sister. As he ran he remembered his initial irritation and felt it only rise further. He had helped her move into her new apartment only three weeks ago, helping her paint every wall and nearly destroy his back with all her furniture, yet getting nothing in return. His mom had simply insisted that it was a brother’s duty to do so, yet he knew she was choosing sides, to infatuated with her daughter’s recent success in the sports world.

He made his way towards the stadium and circled around, finding the door he knew had a weak lock. He waited there for a few minutes before crouching in front of it and picking the lock, letting it swing open and close as he dashed in. He then spent at least a full five minutes checking each dressing room until he found what he was looking for. Dressing room 2-a was currently being used for this month’s drug testing, something his sister was fearing. She had always gotten away with it, seeing as she wasn’t competing at such a high level, yet now that she had joined this club she was suddenly in the spotlights. Her text message said that she was in trouble and that she needed him to take her urine-test, as if it was normal to ask such a thing.

He circled around the place and found the entrance to dressing room 2-b, slipping inside and finding the locked door that separated room A and B. He knew that she was the last one there, seeing as she was the last one to join the club, making her at the bottom of the list. He crouched, peered through the keyhole and waited for his moment to move. Everyone taking the test was to strip down, wear a bathrobe the medical staff offered and use one of the toilets to take the test. Knowing his sister she had probably feared her urine would show some creatine supplements or excessive nitrate levels, something that would indicate she had given herself a synthetic edge. Joost sighed, wondering why he was the only smart one in the family. He picked the lock and slowly sneaked in, peaking around the corner to check the medical staff before he slipped inside the stall with his sister, placing a hand on her mouth to prevent her from screaming.

“Idiot.” He breathed into her ear, just low enough for only her to hear. “You are going to get yourself caught, ruin your career and end up working at MacDonald’s at this rate. Have fun flipping burgers, idiot.” He mumbled, grabbing the plastic cup and peering at it. He knew his urine was clean and that they would hardly test whether the urine belonged to a male or female, seeing as it would only cost money and that they were monitoring her when she took the test, or so they thought. “If I am to do this, you owe me, got it?” He said, knowing full well that she was going to accept. Last time he checked she was earning a relatively good wage. “Two hundred pounds, take it or leave it.”

Toni was sitting in the stall wearing nothing but a gown. She wasn't sure why she had to strip down but it was club policy, maybe because it didn't allow anyone to sneak anything in. Shaking nervously she thought about the moment she took the drugs. It was the last game of the season and in the crowd there were scouts. Knowing she needed a good game she didn't want to take any risks so thought the one time wouldn't hurt.

During that game she scored a goal and set up another. She impressed the scout and therefore got signed for her current club, one of the best in the world. Having already played for England she was well known already but this move would further her career.

Seeing her brother come in she looked shocked and thankful as he covered her mouth. Standing up from the seat she handed the cup to her brother and turned her back on him. She didn't say anything for risk of being heard.

Not hearing anything she turned and saw his cock hanging out of his pants. Covering her eyes she turned away again and felt disgusted.

"Hurry up!" Toni whispered to him.

On the other side of the cubicle was the medical staff. They were talking about their evening plans and seemed very calm.

Joost eyed his sister carefully, his organ in his hand, poised above the canister. “Oh.. I am sorry, your highness.” He hissed, then turning his back to her and aiming carefully, seconds later releasing the tension in his body. Afterwards he cleaned himself up, redressed and placed the canister back onto the toilet seat. “Your place, two hours from now.” He commented, seconds later slipping out of the room after making sure he wouldn’t be spotted.

The trip back was casual, seeing as he knew this place was almost empty after hours and that he would probably be mistaken for a fan that was lost during a tour or even a relative of someone. Hell, he could even lie and tell a security guard that he was here to wait for his sister. Still, he made it out without notice and was back outside. He spend the next two hours making his way over to her place, doing some groceries for himself and calling a friend of his. He even made a deal with him, one that would hopefully get him an additional hundred pounds if he would manage to pull it off.

When she arrived she would find him leaning against her door and eating an apple, eyes gazing at the side, doing his best to ignore her somewhat.

Once her brother had left, Toni gave it a few minutes before she opened the door and walked out to the medical staff. Handing them her urine sample she smiled and waited on the chair nearby. They said she was free to go and change and that she would have the results by tomorrow.

Slipping on her black jeans and heels she then put on her white shirt. All of this was done after she had placed her underwear on of course. Tying her hair back in to a ponytail she walked out of the dressing room and out of the stadium. She had to get a coach with the rest of her team back to their training camp before they were aloud to go home.

Getting off the coach bus, Toni then waved everyone goodbye after their friendly victory. The season started next week and she looked very happy and excited.

Going to her car, it was a nice silver Mercedes which no doubt was paid for by the club in an attempt to sign her. Driving home, she pulled in to her driveway and saw her little brother waiting for her. Getting out of her car she locked it and watched as the lights lit up orange before dimming down.

Opening her door she didn't bother say hello or invite him in, she just left the door open and threw an envelope on to the counter. It was thick full of cash. £1000 lay inside of it and Toni hung her bag up on the chair before watching him open it.

The young lad snorted undignified, irritation once more bubbling in his mind. He spun on his heels, threw the remnants of his apple on her front porch and then stepped inside, reading himself for round 2. He followed her movements and noticed the envelope on the counter, no doubt containing his cash. “Seriously though, what are you taking?” He asked when he drew near.

His fingers quickly found purchase on the envelope and he began to open it, tracing his digits over the thick wad of cash inside of it. It was obviously much more than 200, possibly four or five times the amount. It was a good thing that he had his back to her, lest she noticed the amazed reaction on his face, nearly bulging his eyes out. He had mistaken how much her career meant to her. “You do know that they will monitor you every month, possibly scheduling in for a surprise drug test now and again. You are going to need my sample then as well, lest the sample values suddenly change so abruptly, and the fact that most chemicals tend to linger in the body.” He lifted the wad of cash from the envelope and placed it in his pocket, holding a hand protectively on top of it.

“I’ll help you with those as well, yet I will need a bit more warning than five to ten minutes before hand, seeing as I do have class sometimes, or work.” He waited for a reply before he too nodded and continued. “The cash for today isn’t enough –well it is, yet it wasn’t everything I needed. I need your bra, the one you are wearing now. One of my friends has promised to help me with a little something if I got him a bra you wore today. I thought about tricking him, yet I have no doubt that the little pervert will notice it, somehow.” He then stepped backwards, turned around and waited. “Just put it in my backpack when you are done. No discussion, or there is no future deal.”
He would then wait as long as it took, yet in the corner of his eyes he could spot a mirror in the room, giving him a perfect view of his sister. He did not know why, yet he would watch her undress without her knowing about it, possibly to make sure that the bra was indeed the one she wore today.

"I took something to help me get less tired. I only took it once and I have never taken it again. I never will. It is just that the stupid thing takes months to get out of my system which I have just found out."

Watching her brother, she saw how he was over protective of the money, covering it with the top of his hand before placing it all inside his pocket. "Don't lose it" Toni told him, being the caring sister. "Not enough?!" She gasped, her eyebrows raised and eyes bulging like his did when he first saw the cash.

When he asked for her bra, she tilted her head with her mouth left open. "You aren't serious right? Is it that creep Michael? Why didn't you say no! In fact why have you agreed to it?! What help is he going to be?" When he turned his back to wait, Toni clenched her teeth and growled almost in anger.

Unhooking her bra from behind her back over her white shirt she then placed her hands inside the top and rummaged her arms through it until she pulled the undergarment out of one of the sleeves. Placing it in to his bag she told him to get out. She was obviously mad at him for that.

He hadn’t been able to see much, yet proof was there that it was indeed the bra that she had worn today. “Love you to.” He said sarcastically, showing her his middle finger as he walked out of the room, then the house itself. He shouldered his backpack and casually began making his way towards his friend’s house, indeed, Michael. He gave him the bra and stepped inside, even going as far as to show him 200 bucks that he had ‘gotten’ from another bra he had sold from his sister, or so he claimed. Michael was both shocked and eager, craving the bra like some sick little kid, yet at the same time figuring out what type of game Joost was playing. “Fine.” He said, rummaging through his desk and grabbing a few things. “This should be more than enough, plus a means to get me more in the future.” He then grabbed the bra and almost forced Joost out of the room.

The young man was grinning when he made his way home, having earned 1100 pounds, plus a few items that would come in handy for the next time he had to deal with his sister. He greeted his mother like he had done every single day before that, then going up to his room and hiding all the cash he had earned. He had a small steel cylinder hidden underneath on of the tiles in his room, one with a lock on it and a large amount of cash inside of it. The young man was a smart kid, yet greedy and prone to pranks. He was also the only one in the family with priors, mostly shoplifting or breaking and entering at school after hours. It was nothing major, yet was enough to give him a street cred with his friend, or his clients as he liked to call them.

The next four weeks passed without much incident. Toni´s result came back negative, proof that her brother had kept his end of the bargain. They had not seen each other after their last session, Joost too busy with exams at school and she with her career. Still, anytime this week would be the date for another drug test.

Over the four weeks, Toni's life was as busy as usual. Every weekday she would train with her team before every Saturday she would play in a game and of course score a few goals. She was hot property and it was no wonder the spotlight was on her. Some were even comparing her to the female version of David Beckham.

Her life was great at the moment, until a reminder came through the post on Thursday. When she arrived home from training she walked through the door and picked up the envelope, opening it on her way to the kitchen. The contents inside made her stomach turn and she started to panic. The letter read something similar to this.

'Dear Ms Duggan,

We will be doing a Drugs test at your home tomorrow anytime from 6am to 6pm. Please make sure you are available at these times and that you are home alone.

Yours Sincerely,

Women's Football Association'

The letter had other details in it but Toni just skipped them. Searching for her phone she had to call her brother.

"I need you hear tomorrow at 6am. You have to miss school ok? They are doing another drugs test on me. Will you be here that early? You HAVE to be here. Instead your staying over, you can sleep the night in the guest room. Ok?!" Her voice was frantic, she didn't even let her brother get a word in whilst on the phone to him.

“I”

“Sure, bu-“

“Can I ju-“

Each time he tried to put in some words he was interrupted by another outbursts of emotions and a torrent of words from her end. He sighed finally and simply hung up, knowing full well that any attempts at a dialog would be as useless as her sexuality. He simply kept her in the dark for a few more hours, not wanting to give her the satisfaction of being reassured that her little brother would bail her out of this one.

He discussed things with his mother, telling her that he was going to skip school in order to interview his sister for an English paper he was supposed to be doing. It was skipping school in order to improve school, even she couldn’t question the logic behind that one. He prepared his backpack and some other items and then made his way over to his sister’s house, waiting out of sight until she left the house to do groceries. He then slipped in thought he backdoor, using a spare key he had made when he had helped her move in. Her sister would never suspect him doing such a thing, seeing as she had only heard that he had failed at breaking and entering when he was much younger, not all the times he had been successful at it.

He made his way inside and began to prepare himself. He had a few friends who would pay big cash in order to ‘see’ his sister in a different light, so he was going to give them that. Michael had given him a few miniature camera’s and a small recording unit, one able to transfer data over a small distance. He had set it up so that it would upload directly to his laptop, or save it in a storage unit until it could upload it. Cameras were placed in every room of her house, making sure there was one in every corner, placing them so that they were hidden. They would upload to the recording unit he had placed in her attic, underneath one of the support beams. He knew she would never find it up there, seeing as she hardly ever went up the attic.

He then searched through her rooms, her drawers, cabinets, closets. He made sure he memorised every piece of item she had that was unusual or could be used to tease her with. He then left the room in the exact order as she had left it, closing the door behind him and waiting outside for her to return. She would find him seated on her front porch, listening to music on his mp3-player. “Skipping a whole day of school, are you nuts. Did you have any idea how hard it was to convince mom? You owe me, big time.” He said, entering her house behind her.

He waited patiently for her to do her little speech before he spoke once more. “So why are they taking the test at your house? Isn’t it like regulation that take the tests in a neutral environment where they know you cannot hide a sample or things?” He shrugged his shoulders after that one, taking a seat in one of her sofas. “You better bring me breakfast in bed tomorrow morning, at the very least.” He commented, waiting for her reaction before speaking once more. “And I need another envelope and a service from you. I’ll get you another clean sample, no problem.”

Toni was out by the time her brother came around. She was doing her groceries as her house was quite empty of food. It wouldn't even cross her mind that Joost was breaking in to her home and setting up cameras in each room.

After an hour or so she came back parked her car in to the driveway. Getting out she went to the back and got her bags out. Most of it was healthy given her profession. Looking at her brother she unlocked her door and went inside. "They do it to catch you off guard. They are allowed to do it at your home but have to give you a day's notice to make sure you are indoors."

Hearing him make some demands she agreed. "Yes ok, breakfast in bed. Done." Walking in to the kitchen she put the bags up and started to empty them. "Envelope ok." She continued before he said service. "What service? Oh yes, why did you need my bra? Are you selling it to that pervy friend of yours?"

Stopping what she was doing, she wanted to know. It wasn't really anything bad she thought, but it was just weird. "Well?"

“They are dicks.” He replied, observing her reaction. He knew she would probably come back to the part of the bra and the service. “The bra was for a ‘client’ of mine, someone who tends to collect certain trophies of females he adores. I myself did not sell it, yet I did barter it for something else.” He then grabbed his cell phone and began to text some of his friends, not giving his sister any more attention than she truly deserved.

He uploaded a program to his phone, enabling him to see what the cameras in the house were recording. He could see her in the kitchen unpacking things, preparing other things. “The next service I have promised one of my clients is a pair of panties from your significant other, one she has worn a few hours at the very least, plus one of your own. This is the service I require.” He said in his best stage tone before slouching in the sofa, ensuring he was comfortable and relaxed. He was going to slowly build up the services he needed from her, knowing she would have no choice but to slowly accept them, lest she loose her career.

Evening itself was quite boring, Joost simply picking a few things and then returning to his own bedroom for the night. He kept mostly to himself, yet had managed to slip two sleeping pills in the water on her nightstand, ensuring she would be heavily sedated in the evening. He would need a few pictures of her sleeping frame so that he could sell them to his friends.

Frowning at him, she wasn't going to listen to his demands. She was just going to wait until he had done the sample and then she would discuss his payment. It was as though money wasn't enough even though she would of given him £1000 again. As the evening came on, Toni had cooked him a meal and played the perfect host as he stayed in her home. The woman lived on her own, not with her girlfriend meaning even if she did try and get her partner's underwear she was going to have to travel to get them.

They didn't spend much time together, each staying in seperate rooms and doing their own things. It was safe to say the sibling's relationship was some what fractured but they got on for the sake of arguements. It was easier to get along rather than be enemies, especially for Toni who needed him for her drugs testing.

Leaving her room, she went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and get ready for bed. She was wearing her PJ's, light pink bottoms with a dark pink tank top on. She didn't like to sleep with a bra on so instead just had a black cotton pair of panties on underneath. Toni was unaware that her brother was in her room at this point and had slipped some tablets in to her water. As it disolved she was walking back in to her room with no one in sight. Going to her water she drank a few gulps of it before tucking herself in to bed. She would now be sleeping undisturbed no matter what happened.

Joost was monitoring her activities from his laptop, occasionally cutting snippets here and there, placing them in a album. He would sell those copies to some of his friends, making sure that her facial features weren’t visible in the footage, yet her body was. His friends would know perfectly well who she was, yet if they leaked on the web she would remain anonymous. He changing of attire was perfect, if not a bit too casual for his sake. He actually was a bit aroused from watching her get undressed, yet figured it was just a normal hormonal reaction.

He slipped out of his room when he counted the minutes away, making sure at least half an hour had passed. He opened her room door after opening her easy lock, slipping inside and smiling at her frame. Her called her name a few times before he moved closer, placing a hand on her shoulder and shaking it a bit. He needed to make sure she was properly out for the count, even though he knew the doses he had administered was quite capable of doing just that.

When he was sure she was out he began to take a few pictures, making sure he got her from most angles, yet just barely keeping her facial features out of the pictures. Then the covers began to slip downwards, exposing her lower body and bare thighs. Daring to go a little further he began to pull up her gown somewhat, exposing her stomach, chest and finally her perky orbs, smiling when the cold air in the room was starting to make her nipples harden and stand out. He flicked them both a few times before he placed the camera down and slowly began tugging at her panties, removing them in a single movement that was precise and did not shake her frame to badly.

A few more pictures were taken after that, eyes fixed on her frame. He knew he needed a few more shots, seeing as this was quite the profitable event, yet it would border incest. He placed both fingers in his mouth to lubricate them, then place them between her folds and slowly open her up somewhat, exposing her womanhood to his camera.

The night was an ordinary one for Toni. She couldn't recall anything about it apart from a dream she had. It was one of those sexual ones she rather enjoyed. It was like it was happening in real life, in reality with her body being used. Of course it actually was as her top and been lifted up to reveal her bare breasts which were perky and firm. Her nipples were a light pink colour and her areola's were quite big and some what puffy.

In that very dream she was having, it was a shadowy figure who was stripping her panties from her groin, sliding them down to her knees before rubbing her lips and pulling them apart. In reality, a camera was clicking away taking pictures of it but in the dream Toni was moaning and orgasmic as she became wet.

The blonde stirred in her sleep some as her brother touched her. Her mouth opening up with a yawn before she turned on to her side, making it a little harder for him to take any pictures.

Joost grinned when he noticed his sister turning towards her side, revealing a new side of her. Two long digits made their way over towards her mouth, slowly prying it open somewhat, giving her the image of a ‘oh’ mouth, something his friends would no doubt enjoy immensely. A few more minutes were spend around her body, flicking her nipples, taking shots of her exposed rear and even slipping a finger inside of her mouth and teasing her tongue. He left with nearly fifty decent pictures and a somewhat aroused feeling. He carefully locked the door behind him and made sure there wasn’t any trace of his being in her room.

The next morning he was up at a normal time, calmly greeting her in the morning and grabbing some cereal as breakfast. He later watched a movie and read a few chapters of his English homework that he was suppose to finish next week. When the door bell rang he was suddenly into action mode, watching the reaction of his sister and nodding. He knew that the men or women that would be testing her would first check her bathroom before letting her inside of it, meaning he had a tougher job today.

He told his sister that he would be in the upstairs bathroom, seeing as it had a window that led to the roof. Seconds later he had pried open the window and snuck outside, waiting just around the corner. He could hear voices inside of the house and movement. He held his breath when he heard the bathroom door open, seconds later the window itself. He could see a face leaning out of the window, checking the drainage pipe for any bags or items, yet thankfully not looking left or right.

A minute later he himself was in the bathroom, seeing only his sister there. She handed him the cup and he was about to make his way over to the toilet before he froze, eying her and the closed door. He knew that someone else was standing on the other end, so he had to be silent. “Where are the items I asked as a favor?” He hissed at her, waiting for an answer before he spoke again. “I wanted them before hand, seeing as I don’t trust ‘after’ verbal agreements. So, place your panties and your bra inside my bag, then I’ll try and help you.” He said, not undressing or helping her.

When morning came, Toni was quite relaxed about what was to come. She had her brother in the house ready to give the sample when needed and nothing could go wrong. It was 11am by the time the doorbell rang. She listened to her brother speak about going to the upstairs bathroom. Nodding her head she opened the door to a man with a beard and glasses. He mentioned he was from the Association and would be doing today's test. Inviting him inside she started to talk with him inside the kitchen before she let him check over the house. Sadly it was routine apparently for him to go through her things, making sure there wasn't any substances. The sister knew he wouldn't find anything and thankfully he came back with a smile.

Leading him upstairs she went in to the bathroom with a sample container and closed the door behind her. When her brother entered she gave him the cup and waited for him to pee in it. "The items? I told you after you have done this for me" she replied. "Don't trust verbal agreements? I have you a thousand instead of two hundred you little brat!" Toni was angry and fuming at him, more so after he had spoke of her taking her bra and panties off.

Her eyes looked fierce and terrifying as she took off her black bra without taking her white shirt off. Putting it in to the bag she then unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down her legs.

"Everything ok in there?" The man asked, knocking on the door. "Yes! I just find it hard to go when I know someone is waiting for me" Toni yelled back through the door.

Once her jeans were off she pushed her brother's shoulder to make him turn around. She did to, her back now facing his as she slid her black thong down her legs before placing them in the bag. Now pulling her jeans up she buttoned and zipped them up before running her fingers through her long blonde hair. "This is the last time your doing it" she whispered after he had peed in the container. Once he was out of the window, Toni put on a fake smile and handed it to the man. Wearing his gloves he popped it in to a plastic bag and then in to another container. He was out of the door as quick as she make him and then Toni yelled for her brother to come down.

Back
Top Bottom