Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Dead thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Space's Monster Search (any and all genders welcome)

I've made a few edits, added some details about my preferences in the first post, so I'm bumping. :3

RE: Space's Monster Search (plots aplenty) * all genders please!

I have returned from meatspace! Wow, 13 pages deep. Interesting.

Anyway, I'm bumping~!

RE: Space's Monster Search (plots aplenty) NOW WITH AN F-LIST

I don't mean to bump again but I've added a new plot ("I Heart Beastees") and of course I now actually have an F-list! So yay~

spaceandwitchcraft said:
Hello, roleplayers. My name is Space and I'm a submissive roleplayer attracted to people regardless of gender or genitalia. I'm looking for some particular smuttier roleplays in which your character plays some sort of monstrous creature (can be a demon, werewolf, etc but I must specify that I am very much not into furries, so animal-like creatures are a no go here). Your character can be any gender, and have any genitalia you're comfortable with. I must sound rather dull in comparison, but I am only comfortable playing characters with cunts. I can't really put it more bluntly then that… It's the junk I've got. I also never play characters younger than 18 (I'm 23). Your character can be likewise no younger than 18. In my plot descriptions, I refer to my character as she and the monster character as they, so as to make it easier to read, but as long as my character has the same junk, I can adjust to play a trans guy or a genderqueer/nonbinary female-assigned-at-birth character. I usually end up playing with men, but please don't feel like you have to play a male monster.

For the most part, I prefer my character to be human, but if you have an idea for something else in mind for my character, I am definitely all ears. Don't be afraid to message me. (Hint: Ladies, I love playing lesbian mermaids.)

I usually open a roleplay with 2-3 paragraphs, and then continue posting with 1-2. If you post less, I will do the same. I find that it's harder to write out 2 paragraphs when the smutty bits are happening, because there's a lot of action and reaction going on. In any case, I do not enjoy one-liners. Keep in mind that I might ask for a sample of your writing style before I accept your roleplay request.

I roleplay in PMs or threads, but I prefer threads.

I NOW HAVE AN F-LIST! Huzzah! I am going to make it as specific as possible. If you're interested in something that's not listen do not be afraid to ask!

My major turnons are noncon (if our characters are romantically involved first, there are cases where this is and isn't okay), size difference, abundance of sexual fluids, and penetration in multiple holes(not a necessity if your character doesn't have a cock, obviously).

My major turnoffs are gore/vore, watersports/scat, blood (i do not want my characters sliced open, but monsters that feed off of my characters blood is an exception), breeding, lactation, use of drugs/"pheremones" to make my character want yours, and furries/bestiality (I know they are not the same thing, but my aversion to furries is due to my aversion to bestiality). I might need to add to this list.

No my idea was nothing like My Super Ex-girlfriend because the female character does not get any super powers though.

It has been a while since I did this one. You play my quiet, shy sweet innocent virgin girlfriend. I promised to take you shopping, but I want to watch a football game. It is when we show up at a antique store that I buy you a engagement ring to propose to you. What is not known about the ring is that encased inside it is a succubus placed by the devil. When your boyfriend proposes to you the succubus possesses you causing you to claim souls for the devil. You have the power to shift change to look like any woman to appeal to men. Can your boyfriend save you feom the ring?

would love to play I Heart Beastees ***

So there are a lot of variations on the details here, but basically, I want to do a 100% consensual human x monster/demon/alien/etc roleplay. My character is fascinated by the fantasy and sci-fi genre already, and your character is a local creature secretly feeding off of women for lust before wiping away their memory every night. (Could be that they attend college together like in Student Fetish, or they're neighbors, or work near each other... The possibilities are endless.) Our characters barely know each other, but one night she chances upon your character in their true monster form fucking a girl and then wiping her memory before taking on their human disguise. She is extremely excited at the idea that such a creature actually exists, and so the next day she decides to lay it out there, revealing that she's discovered their secret, and that she'd like to get down with that. Your character cannot resist the offer, and soon they develop a consensual, sexual relationship. It's very different, as the monster is actually trying to be gentle and let her enjoy it, and oh boy, does she enjoy it. They end up developing a romantic fondness for each other as well, and the monster decides to invite her to live with them in their other dimension.

(Optional: Because she is specifically curious about sex with monsters, she could be invited earlier to visit their otherworldly dimension, and experiment and have sex with other creatures that are your character's friends. Perhaps your main character realizes that they're jealous, and that is when their mutual romantic relationship begins.)

But can't pm you for some reason

Sigh, I wish I could delete others' posts in my thread...

In any case, I added a bunch more pictures for inspiration, so I'm bumping.

RE: Space's Monster Search - plots and pics and an f-list, oh my!

It's a little late at night, but I figured I might bump anyway, see if I get any attention from the night stalkers or foreigners.

I'm back. Anyone who was waiting for an RP reply from me is free to bother me.

Changed my cravings a little so I'm bumping.

To be more specific, I would really like to find more folks willing to play less intelligent monsters.

Added some new pics! I hope they inspire folks. Hehe.

In any case, I'm a little behind on responding so I'm not sure I'd be able to start anything new for a little while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom