Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Groper/Molester Wanted! (FxF, FxFuta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bipolar Prinzessin

Super-Earth
I would basically like to play a young girl who gets molested/groped by a woman on the train every morning while commuting to school ( inspired by the wonderful Minase Ruruu's manga Touch Me illustrated here: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/touch_me#4 ). Pretty plain right? Well, I'm trying to keep this rather open to attract more people. What I have described is but the initial setup, we can go almost anywhere from there. We can turn it into incest, you can bring in a male character, or even ditch the molester and turn my character into a slut who gets gangbanged every night. You satisfy my needs, I'll satisfy yours, sounds like a fair deal?

At the moment I only want to play as the molestee, not the molester, though I have absolutely no problem playing the dominant partner once things take off. The molester must be a female, or at least a futa.

Age restriction: 18 and up only please.

Kinks (Favorites. Do tell me what you don't want from these and we will leave it out, no problem.)
Oral (both receiving and giving)
Vaginal (both receiving and giving)
Anal (both receiving and giving)
Teasing
Public scenes
Cosplay/dressing up
Very light BDSM (spanking, name-calling)

Kinks (If you would like these, sure)
Certain things falling into BDSM category (choking, hair-pulling)
Coercion
Blackmail
Non-con
Exhibitionism
Cuckolding
Threesome or more
Golden shower
Cum-play (In case of Futa)
Drugs
Mindbreak
Bimbofication

Kinks (Sorry, but these are no-nos.)
Gore
Scat
Bondage and very heavy BDSM
Torture
Overly big body parts
Virginity
Menstruation
Mistress/Pet

Anything not here, ask away!

Please have a firm command of the English language and post at least a paragraph if possible. I only play through PMs, so no threads, IMs, and emails.

Hope to hear from you soon!

RE: Cuckolding (FxM)

I don't mean to brag but I think I got something right up your alley if you're looking for a dominant male for a multi-partner cuckolding specific one-shot.

Nice...would love to play...do you play on YIIM?

I am dblitz_cannon there

Bipolar Prinzessin said:
Contemporary realistic setting. Boy and girl are going out, boy isn't treating the girl right, so the girl forces her boyfriend to watch her get fucked silly by another guy. This is the basic premise of what I want, feel free to spice it up with your own ideas and kinks. Want to include incest? Go ahead. Two guys working on the girl? Even better! Record the whole act and then put in on the internet? I like the way you think.

Oneshot over PMs.

Favorite kinks (the more included the better)
Vaginal
Anal (receiving)
Clothing (wearing sexy pieces, not getting completely naked etc)
Cumplay
Risk of pregnancy
Multiple partners
Dirty talk

Yes kinks (willing to do, but not too interested)
Interracial
Incest (Father/Daughter, Older Brother/Younger Sister is okay, not doing other versions)
Futa (Eh, pretty picky about this one, send me a PM about what you want and we'll see what we can do)

No-no kinks (under no circumstance)
BDSM
Bathroom stuff
Diapers
Unrealistically large sizes
Gore
Virginity
Pregnancy
Younger than 18

Anything else, ask.

hey I'm a former cuckold RP player and would love to try it out with you. :)
Bipolar Prinzessin said:
Contemporary realistic setting. Boy and girl are going out, boy isn't treating the girl right, so the girl forces her boyfriend to watch her get fucked silly by another guy. This is the basic premise of what I want, feel free to spice it up with your own ideas and kinks. Want to include incest? Go ahead. Two guys working on the girl? Even better! Record the whole act and then put in on the internet? I like the way you think.

Oneshot over PMs.

Vaginal
Anal (receiving)
Cumplay
Risk of pregnancy
Multiple partners
Dirty talk

Interracial
Incest (Father/Daughter, Older Brother/Younger Sister is okay, not doing other versions)
Futa (Eh, pretty picky about this one, send me a PM about what you want and we'll see what we can do)

BDSM
Bathroom stuff
Diapers
Gore
Virginity
Pregnancy
Younger than 18

Anything else, ask.

Nice one...how do you want the guys reaction to be ? may be he had a secret fantasy of being cuckolded and he gets her into it...whichever way, we can discussed...do you play on YIM?

Bipolar Prinzessin said:

Oneshot over PMs.

Vaginal
Anal (receiving)
Cumplay
Risk of pregnancy
Multiple partners
Dirty talk

Interracial

BDSM
Bathroom stuff
Diapers
Gore
Virginity
Pregnancy
Younger than 18

Anything else, ask.

Hey, can you unblock me? I can't find messages from you in my inbox, so I am unsure what I did. Either way, I love your plot idea and I would love to roleplay it, and I have an idea for the roleplay I think you might like. It would involve all your favourite kinks, and a few of the other kinks you said you like. Please get back to me over PM, as I would love to do this with you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom