Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut, Taboo, Plot <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!~

The name's Lilly, and I'm in love with smut and taboo. I'm new to these forums, but decided to make a little thread to call my own where I can list off things I find interesting and pairings I've been craving. That being said, please bare with me through the construction of all this. I'm sure initially this post will be rather sparse, but I'll spruce it up with all the necessary accoutrements as I go.

Who Is Lilly?

Well, that would be me! I'm a 21 year old college student, with a job, and a bit of a busy life. I enjoy role-playing in my spare time as a hobby. That being the case, I try to respond as often as my life allows it. I'm normally good and managing at least several posts a day, though some days I may be unable to get on. But never fear, I won't disappear without a word for too long of a time! I'm also very honest, so I'll let you know if I feel like something in the role-play isn't working out.

What do I want?

A semi-literate to literate partner. I'm not super crazy or elitist, but I like most things to be spelled correctly and the use of proper grammar. I normally mirror my partner as well, so your post length will more then likely be my post length.

What do I like?

I'm rather big in to taboos and kinky things. I just learned about this whole F-list thing recently, so I put together a quick one for myself, here, though it will be further updated soon! At the moment I am craving smut over plot and everything else. I just love myself a really good smutty role-play! Do we sound compatible? If so, don't hesitate to PM me! :)

Taboo / Pairings / Ideas

Under construction somewhat~​

I am currently inundated with incest roleplays so I will only be accepting requests for those if you have a particularly interesting / kinky idea or combination~

Incest-
Aunt x Nephew
Brother x Sister (maybe twincest?)
Father x Daughter
Mother x Son

Adultery (could involve cuckolding as well)
Wife x Son
Wife x Daughter's Boyfriend
Wife x Husband's boss
Wife x Gardener

Teacher / Student
Male teacher x female student
Female teacher x male student

Master / Slave (maybe female is a cat girl? Rare pet / slave for the rich to purchase?)
Female Slave x Male Master

Sports Team

Girl on male sports team
Finds their scent intoxicating, so masturbates to it in the locker rooms after practice. Possible non-con-esque scene?

Female Manager of Baseball team
Another group-sex scenario

Female swimmer x male coach

At a later date I'll post up more particulars and any other plots I have semi-hashed out. For now, this is it. If you're interested in roleplaying with me, please feel free to contact me via PM, then we can chat it out, either through there or on AIM! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom