Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New PA (CougarGirl and Bimbo a la Blonde)

Victoria's raping and subsequent humiliation had aroused Zoe immensely....as much as her duties were to please her new owner, Zoe had feelings of arousal within her.....
She whispered in Sarah's ear, how she'd like---with her Mistress's approval of course---to be taken to the bedroom and be tied spread-eagled on her back with Victoria forced to lay on top of her in a '69' position, mouth's positioned over each other's pussies, legs bound to legs, arms to arms..."you could whip us if we don't perform to your satisfaction," Zoe suggested, secretely enjoying the thought....

Slaves are there to be bidden not to be indulged. But why not? Just this once, it could do no harm. And making Victoria eat out Zoe would heap one humiliation on another. She spoke to Zoe:

‘Very well, let’s do that. You fetch some ropes and a whip from my cell while I take Ms Wellings to the bedroom.’

Victoria began to clamber unsteadily to her feet, but Sarah pushed her back down.

‘No, sweetie. You’ve got to earn the right to walk. For the moment, you crawl.’

Saying which she grabbed her by the scruff of her neck and set a fast pace to the bedroom.

When Zoe had returned with the ropes, she positioned both women on their sides in a 69 position with their faces buried in each other’s pussy and tied them to each other.

‘Right, ladies. In this position I can monitor how much effort each of you is making and how effective you are being. I can also reach each of you for chastisement if necessary.’

She flicked the whip in the air above them causing a sharp crack.

‘And knowing both of you, there’ll be a lot of need for chastisement.’

Saying which she laid a sharp lash across each of the backs in turn. They jumped and cried out but immediately set to their task.

Sarah sat on the edge of the bed, still naked. She had not cum since she had taken Zoe as her PA. It was not that she was frustrated, no she could feel it building within her. Slowly. It was starting to simmer now, but it would take a lot longer before it got to the boil and when it did she knew this would be the orgasm of her life. She wasn’t sure yet how she would reach her ultimate climax, but an idea was beginning to form in her mind. She didn’t believe in rushing things. Let the ideas come when they would, that was her motto.

She listened to the sucking, squelching and moaning of the girls as they writhed around in mutual competition. Every so often she lashed at one of them, choosing randomly, covering their back, buttocks and thighs with a criss cross of lashes. Soon she became bored watching and wandered away to find some inspiration, returning with two battery powered dildo. She shoved one up each ass and switched them on, sitting back to watch how that livened things up.

Zoe became aroused the minute she felt the ropes being cinched around her, binding Victoria tightly against her......the natural aroma of pussy mashed against her mouth, Zoe happily went to town, licking and sucking, hardly needing the whip but not so secretely desiring it, moaning with every blow.
Victoria not being a -died in the wool' lesbian was obviously doing her best to comply, but it was different with her....she wasn't there to give or receive pleasure, she was there because she was being forced to and with the blackmail, had no other choice.
Zoe could feel her apprehension......"better at least act like you want me," Zoe whispered, "or else my Mistress will whip you even harder.....she gets off on that, you know..."
The two bound girls bucked and wriggled back and forth, wet pussy making squishy sounds as their tongues worked it.....
Zoe heard Victoria groan loudly and wondered what just happened, then found out....a dildo suddenly was rammed up both the girl's asses and turned on full power. Both of them were tight and the vibrations pulsated through their bound bodies....Zoe gave out a shrill scream as her climax overwhelmed her.....between the vibe and her partner, she felt her body tense and her eyes roll back. Zoe wasn't aware of the fact that she herself was a squirter....with another loud shriek, Zoe gushed, drenching everything....

The two women shuddered and screamed together as they came. Sarah released the ropes and removed the dildos. Then she saw the mess on their thighs and on her sheets.

‘Look at the mess you have made. Do you seriously expect me to sleep in those sheets?’

She cracked the whip over their heads.

‘Kneel before me. Sit back on your heels, chests out, arms by your sides.’

The women knelt as they were bidden, their chests still heaving from their orgasms and their nipples erect from their arousal. Standing off to one side, Sarah lashed the whip across their breasts, catching all four nipples. The women jumped.

‘Sit still. I’ve not finished yet.’

Again the whip rose and fell, again catching all four nipples with a single stroke. Sarah congratulated her on her aim and precision. Again the whip rose and fell this time across their thighs. Again across their belly. Sarah’s face was flushed, her own nipples as aroused as theirs. She stroked the handle of the whip over her own body, lingering between her thighs. Finally, she let out a long sigh and tossed the whip aside.

‘There is no more time to play tonight. Lick yourself clean and then change my sheets. When you’ve done that, go home and report to me in my office at 9 am sharp. Both of you.’ She turned to Victoria. ‘I’ll find something to keep you occupied, sweetie.’

As she walked off towards the shower room, she called over her shoulder.

‘I don’t want to find you here when I get back.’

"yes, Mistress," both Victoria and Zoe responded in unison, bowing as Sarah left the room.....quickly they both stripped the bed and re made it with clean, crisp sheets before heading outside to their cars. Neither one looked at or verbally responded to each other....Victoria and Zoe were hardly friends, only brought together by force, knowing fill well that Sarah would continue to blackmail them into cooperating by hanging the threat of the pictures taken above their heads.
But while Victoria was an unwilling victim, Zoe was obsessed with being Sarah's sex slave, totally willing to do whatever was asked......
As their cars sped off in opposite directions, both of them shuddered, recalling what had just happened....

Zoe presented herself punctual as ever to find Sarah sitting at her desk with a box in front of her.

‘Good morning, Ms Leventhal. At least you are on time. Sadly, the same cannot be said for Ms Wellings. She will be punished for that, of course, but in the meantime I have a meeting with clients this morning and I will need you to be present. Take notes of any important items, and take care of any needs for drink or refreshments or anything else the client wants.’

As Zoe turned to leave, Sarah called her back.

‘One other thing. I have a present for you.’

She opened the box to reveal two love eggs in bright blue.

‘My favourite colour. I hope you like them. You will wear them today, including during the meeting.’

She took out a small packet and passed the box across to Zoe.

‘By the way, they are remotely controlled, so I will be able to vary the speed. I’ll set it on low to start with.’

As the meeting progressed, Sarah played innocently with the control. Sometimes slowly increasing the vibrations, sometimes cutting them off completely. Switching speeds to try to distract her PA or to deprive of her pleasure when she was becoming too aroused. By the end of the meeting, Zoe had been taken to the edge of climaxing several times, but always pulled back. Once she had been taken by surprise at a sudden increase in tempo that she almost spilled coffee over the client. And once she could not entirely suppress a low groan when Sarah cut the power at the very last moment.

When the client had finally be shown out, Sarah called Zoe to her.

‘Well, Ms Wellings has not reported as I told her to, so it looks like we will have to go find her.’

She slipped the control inside her bra and headed down the corridor to Victoria’s office.

Zoe had by now anticipated Sarah's taste in clothing and appeared right on time. On the outside the clothes the young nubile submissive wore revealed nothing about her true nature....Zoe had on the deepest plunge black lace bra she could find, a pair of G string matching panties beneath....her boss and now owner insisted that her new pet was still a little 'slutty', as she put it, even if it had to be concealed.....
Zoe paused to slip the eggs into her pussy before she left the manager's office, placing a leg up on a chair so Sasha could see the girl hiking up her skirt and pulling down her panties to slip them inside.

once the meeting had started, Sasha wasted little time reminding Zoe just who was in charge, sending signals and activating the objects inside her....it felt unusual and slightly arousing to feel the eggs rub against each other inside her cunt, but when the vibrations started....!
It took all the willpower she had not to cry out or moan as the eggs awoke and performed their magic inside her....she could feel her panties becoming damp but thankfully not wet enough to attract undue attention, but there was one close call....Zoe had been asked to bring in some coffee for Sasha's clients and just as the girl bent over to place the cups on the table, Sasha let loose with a strong current, almost sending Zoe over the table herself. She could tell Sasha was enjoying torturing her even though she never so much as gave Zoe a second glance....
When the meeting was finally over, Zoe gave out a sigh, returning to her desk, the eggs still deep inside her but thankfully not vibrating. She watched Sasha walk toward Victoria's office, knowing full well the woman was in for some serious trouble....

Sarah strode down the corridor, past Victoria’s PA and pushed open the door of her office. She stormed in without knocking and stood over her colleague.

‘I told you to report this morning. You’re overdue.’

Victoria looked up at her over her glasses.

‘Fuck off, sweetie. I’m busy.’

Sarah stared down at her.

‘I understand. I’ve been busy too, which is why I’m giving you a chance to get your ass down to my office.’

But Victoria didn’t move.

‘I don’t think you heard me, sweetie. Get the fuck out and leave me to get on with my work.’

‘I think you’re forgetting what happened last night.’

Victoria stood slowly and walked round her desk to confront Sarah.

‘That was private, this is business. Now clear off and take that pet of yours with you.’

Sarah moved closer.

‘I think you’re forgetting the film we made. Do you want that broadcast?’

Victoria laughed in her face.

‘You can’t threaten me, sweetie. You’re not so perfect yourself. There’s plenty about you that people would be interested to hear.’

She immediately dropped to her knee and pushed her hand up Sarah’s skirt, taking her crotch in a vicious claw, digging her nails deep into the delicate flesh of her lips. Sarah barely flinched.

‘Want to play, do you, Ms Wellings?’

Victoria’s response was to twist her fist and pull hard.

Again Sarah’s face showed no reaction. Instead she gripped Victoria’s hair and pulled her face closer, before kissing her hard on the lips.

Taken by surprise, Victoria momentarily loosened her grip, allowing Sarah to knock her hand away. Before Victoria could recover, Sarah pushed her backwards onto the desk and, as Victoria’s legs rose, she pushed up her skirt, pulled down her panties and pinned her legs up against her shoulders. Dropping to her knees, she buried her face in Victoria’s crotch. Pushing her legs apart, she bit hard into Victoria’s damp flesh. Victoria squealed so loud that her PA rushed in, saw what was happening and retreated smartly to her desk. Sarah continued to gnaw, savouring the tang of the blood as her teeth tore the flesh of her clit. The more Victoria squirmed, the harder Sarah chewed. Gradually Victoria’s cries of pain mingled with moans of pleasure.

The sounds from Victoria’s office carried down the corridor and attracted others. Managers, PAs, messengers and the ever present girls from accounts, they all clustered at the doorway watching the two managers on the desk.

Eventually, Victoria came with a great shudder, screaming as she sprayed Sarah’s face. Sarah rose, Victoria’s blood trickling from her lips and her face glistening with her nectar. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and stared around at the spectators in triumph.

‘Ms Leventhal, go back to your desk and post a copy of your film on the intranet.’

She followed her PA back to her office, leaving Victoria sprawled on her desk, her legs splayed and her dripping cunt on display for all to see. Back in her office, Sarah checked through her inbox.

While she had been eating out Victoria, in another part of the building Erica Samuelson had been sitting at her desk thinking. She had done a lot of that recently, too much in fact, ever since that fateful day when she agreed to take on Ms Zoe Leventhal as her PA just as a stop gap while her regular PA was on sick leave. Knowing what she knew now, Zoe had treated her gently. She had not subjected her to a full frontal assault like her colleagues had endured. No, she had been polite and respectful, always modestly dressed and demure in her behaviour. But somehow within a couple of days they had begun to have the most intimate conversations. After that, it was just a matter of time before things became physical. Zoe had admired Erica’s choice of clothes and managed to caress Erica’s entire body under the pretext of checking their fit. Then Zoe had brought up the subject of underwear and contrived to show hers to Erica. Erica was still puzzled at how their first spontaneous kiss came about, but she was sure – almost sure – that she had not initiated it. It began with a discussion about the feel of different lipsticks. And it was a few days after that that another kiss had led to Zoe undressing Erica and licking her pretty much all over before settling down to nibble her clitoris in a way that Erica had never experienced before.

This was all deeply unsettling. Erica had always been proud of the way that she had maintained a stable and happy marriage, brought up three children and become a senior manager. She had always regarded her life as completely fulfilled. She had no need to turn to anyone else sexually. Her husband, although like her approaching retirement age, was now more experienced in understanding and satisfying her needs. She counted herself lucky.

But now … Yes, now she was having to reappraise things. That one session with Zoe had exposed her to sensations she had never known existed. Feelings she had been deprived of for her whole life. And feelings that had been engendered by a woman. She was unsettled. She had been happy before, but how could she be happy now? She was questioning everything she had held dear, even her own sexuality. This must be just an aberration, a temporary one, a result of being taken unprepared and unawares. What she needed, she had decided after much careful thought, was to get this out of her system and get back to where she had been before. But she did not know how she could do that. Until … Yes, until she heard rumours of what was happening. Of how Sarah had tamed Zoe. Of strange changes occurring in the other managers who had been subject to Zoe’s attentions. First, Jayne and now Victoria.

Eventually, she plucked up courage to send Sarah a short email.

‘Hello, Sarah

Sorry to trouble you, but (as you probably know) I was one of the victims of your present PA, Ms Leventhal. I have heard wonderful things about the way that she has been transformed under your tutelage and that she has been making amends, as it were, with her previous managers.

I don’t know if you were planning to contact me, but if not I would be grateful if you included me in your plans. I have found the whole episode to be quite unsettling and would welcome the chance to re-establish my equilibrium.

Best wishes

Erica’

Sarah read the email with amusement. She had not forgotten Erica, but had intended to leave her until last. Still, since she had asked, why not let her be next? She fired off a reply inviting her to her house that evening. Just as she finished, a ping announced the arrival of another email, this time from Martha Sturgeon, head of HR.

‘Sarah, love, what is going on? I’m hearing the most salacious rumours about something involving Victoria. Accounts are in turmoil – no surprise there – even the cleaners say they feel randy when they go near that section. OK, so that last bit was a joke, but you know what accounts are like. Word in the washrooms is that Zoe’s victims are getting their own back, with your help. Is that true? Do tell.

In haste, Martha.

PS I suppose you’re not using this as a way of getting one up on all your colleagues by any chance. That would be delicious.’

As Sarah walked down the corridor towards Victoria's office she motioned for Zoe to get up and follow, which of course she did....workplace or not, she was now a total submissive, something that obviously reflected on her in almost every aspect. Besides, the shit was about to hit the fan, and she wanted to have a front row seat...
What followed next didn't disappoint her....raised voices were heard throughout the secretarial pool just outside Victoria's office, a loud thump and cries bringing in both Victoria's PA and Zoe. As the two girls stood in the partially open doorway, knowing enough not to enter, the two PA's blocked it open allowing everyone to see the commotion inside. Victoria was sprawled across her desk, skirt up, panties down and thrashing wildly. Like a pheromone scent, it attracted even more people.....
Like Sarah, Victoria hadn't always treated her underlings well, and for many, this was the ultimate pay back....no one offered to rush in and interfere. For the Bisexual and lesbian women in the office,, it was too much of a turn on and for the heteros among them, they were afraid they might be next.
Zoe snapped quickly back to reality when Sarah ordered her to put the video on the intranet....she raced back to her cubicle, retrieved the vid and within minutes the whole erotic session was on line, available for all to see. With a strategically placed 'post it' tag on the water cooler to route any interested person to the correct site, it wasn't long before Victoria was......shall we say, ....'popular?'
Zoe returned to Victoria's office just in time to see Sarah wiping blood off her face....for a brief second it scared her....Zoe now knew better than anyone else of Sarah's dark side, wisely keeping their sessions to themselves, but now her boss looked like a vampire, casting aside her prey as the other woman lay bleeding and panting. This instilled more fear than respect but also served to solidify Zoe's submissive nature.....
To say that Victoria would soon be a laughing stock was an understatement, her future in the company now very much in doubt. As for Sarah, she knew where many bodies lay buried within the company and that knowledge would keep even the people above her in line.
Sarah marched in triumph back to her own office with Zoe in tow....motioning for her to return to her cubicle, Sarah watched as her pet sat quietly before closing the doors of her own office. Once she had gotten her breathing back to a normal rate, she checked her inbox...sure enough she had a message from yet another of Zoe's corporate conquests. Rumors spread like wildfire that a certain young nubile PA had been finally broken and tamed and everyone that she had used now seemed to want to extract their pound of flesh from her. Very well, this person too would have their chance this evening, as Sarah sent the woman her address.....

Zoe's computer screen bleeped with a message, telling her to report to Sarah's house immediately after work and to wear her slut outfit.
No sooner had she got home, Zoe rushed to prepare herself for her Mistress...taking an enema bottle, she flushed her bowels empty then put on a plunge black lace bra with see through cups, a matching black string bikini panty, a black lace garterbelt and heels......covering herself with a pair of body hugging fleece jogging pants and sports top, she headed for Sarah's place, unaware that yet another surprise awaited her....

As Sarah was about to get into her car, she was grabbed from behind by her hair and her head rammed repeatedly into the roof of her car. She was spun round to find herself face to face with Victoria. Her makeup was streaked with tears and her mascara smeared across her cheeks. Her voice was shaking as she spat her words into Sarah’s face.

‘Bitch. Fucking bitch. You’re so sharp you’re going to cut yourself.’

Sarah tried unsuccessfully to shake her off, but Victoria pushed her face closer, her spittle splattering Sarah’s face.

‘I know your little secrets, sweetie, and soon everyone else will as well.’

Suddenly her voice rose to a high pitched scream.

‘You’ll pay for what you’ve done to me, just you wait and see.’

Then just as suddenly as she had attacked, she crumpled, slumping down onto the tarmac, sobbing loudly. Sarah got hastily into her car and drove away. In her rear view mirror, she could see Victoria rocking back and farther on her heels.

Once at her home, Sarah checked her face, dabbed on some makeup to cover the damage and straightened her hair. By the time Erica and Zoe arrived, she had downed two stiff drinks and composed herself.

‘Welcome again, Ms Leventhal. Right on time as always. Fetch Ms Samuelson a drink and then run along and play while we grownups have a chat.’

‘Now, Erica,’ she patted the sofa beside her and tried to steady her voice, ‘you spoke about restoring your equilibrium, so I assume we’re talking sexuality here. That’s what is usually the case with Zoe.’

Erica nodded.

‘Tell me about it, Erica. It will help to get it off your chest.’

Erica took a deep breath, a long sip, and another breath before she told her story.

‘It’s so strange, Sarah, she wasn’t horrible with me, not at all like the other managers. She was so soft and gentle and sweet. I didn’t even notice what she was doing until it was too late and even then, looking back, I still couldn’t be sure that she was the one who was in control. At the time, it just felt like the most natural think in the world, although I had no experience of it whatsoever. Does this make sense?’

Sarah nodded, as much to keep the narrative going as to show she followed what Erica was saying. This certainly didn’t sound like the Zoe she knew. Erica took another long sip before continuing.

‘Like I say, it was only after the event that I realised that Zoe had been manipulating events all the time. She was seducing me, subtly but persistently. And she left me not knowing where I stood any more. I’ve not had sex with my husband since and even at our age he has begun to comment. I look at women differently too, wondering what it would be like to undress them and lick and suck their bodies like Zoe did to mine. I blamed her for making me feel like this. And I wanted my revenge because I didn’t like being like this and I wanted to go back to the way I was. But now …’

Another long sip. Sarah patted her hand.

‘Yes, Erica, now …?’

‘Now I’ve heard about what she did with the other managers. And that made me wonder why she treated me differently. Until I noticed the pattern.’

‘Pattern?’ Erica had lost Sarah long ago.

‘Yes, pattern. Zoe is very clever. She picks up on each of her managers’ weaknesses. With me, she picked up that these feelings were latent inside me, and she worked on me to bring them out. She hasn’t made me what I am now, it is what I was all along. She just showed me.’

A tear ran down her cheek.

‘I don’t know what to do, Sarah. You’ve got to help me.’

Sarah was not sure that this pattern fitted the facts, but it was clearly what was worrying her colleague and that was what she was going to have to deal with, regardless of whether or not she was right.

‘Erica, dear, this was just a one-off experience. What you need to do is try it again, see how it feels a second time. You may find that this time it isn’t at all the same. Zoe is yours to command. She’ll do whatever you tell her to do. I’ll make sure she understands that.’

She left Erica to dry her eyes and went to find Zoe.

‘Ms Leventhal, you showed Ms Samuelson what the soft side of lesbian sex was like. She needs to see the full picture, so that she can sort out what she really feels. I want you to take her, as roughly as you can, like you did Victoria. Use whatever you need. Take her to my cell if you want. It’s your choice.’

And, Sarah thought, a good test of whether Zoe’s character really had changed. Would she be able to be dominant as she once was?

‘This is your reward for behaving so obediently.’

And, Sarah thought, a bribe so that you’ll be on my side when the shit really hits the fan.

‘Off you go.’

Leaving Zoe to work out what was going on, Sarah wandered off to watch the show. Even she didn’t know what was going to happen, which of course made it all the more fun. Which was just what she needed to take her mind off the threat that was hanging over her.

Zoe took Erica by the hand and led her downstairs to the basement dungeon. The things she had done to the woman was still fresh in her mind, despite the mental and emotional re conditioning that Sarah had accomplished. Zoe's mind raced....after all that happened, why did her Mistress insist that she play the part-----since now her dominant manipulative past had been shrugged off long ago---and tell her to use whatever was at her disposal? she knew that Sarah would be filming everything---Victoria found about about that the hard way.....there was still co workers that would gather on their lunch hour, and even during work, to see their boss being used like a dishrag....
Once downstairs, Erica paused, hesitating.....
"I....I....I don't know about this, Zoe," she stammered, staring at the room. Sarah's dark side was very much in evident....whips, handcuffs, metal and leather restraints of all shapes and sizes....dildos and buttplugs....
Zoe pointed to a table in the center of the room and in her best auhoritive voice told Erica to strip and lay on it. Naturally the woman again hesitated, so Zoe went over to her, kissed her tenderly and whispered into her ear...."this isn't me, or anyway, not the me that seduced you before....Mistress Sarah now controls me in every way and if you want the truth, she told me to be what I was before to you.....I can't, but I know she's watching, so for our sake, please go along with me.....my punishment if not will probably be severe...."
Erica did as told and took off her clothes....she was around the same age as Sarah, not as attractive but still managed to posess a perky ass and nice tits....she stood naked, her back against the table and stared at Zoe, unbelieving what was happening....
Zoe gazed at the implements hanging on the wall and realized whatever she did would look faked and without true feeling. With a sigh, she peeled off her jogging outfit and stood in front of Erica in her black lace bra and panties.....
"we're going to do something a little different," the little nymph said she did a long slow strip tease, finally naked....."I just can't play the role as a dominatrix any longer, it's no longer the real me....
Zoe climbed up on the table, laid on her back and spread her arms and legs wide apart....
"on the wall over there you'll find everything you'll need to work me over..."
Erica gazed over at the wall and back over at the nude beauty on the table....this just couldn't be happening...."put on the strap on harness over there, get the ropes and ballgag and bring them over," Zoe said...the confused Erica did as instructed and laid them on the table...."the harness is easy to put on," Zoe continued...."just put it around your waist and cinch the buckle....now, take the rope and tie my arms and legs to the table, then put the ballgag in my mouth......"
Erica looked down at the dong swaying between her legs and gave a nervous smile....she knew exactly what Zoe wanted and now was more than happy to give it to her...this was going to be payback time with a vengeance.....
"open wide," Erica said as she shoved the rubber ball in Zoe's mouth and tightened the strap. Seeing the naked girl spread apart required no more thinking on Erica's part as she climbed up onto the table, aimed the dildo between the girl's legs and pushed it deep inside Zoe's pussy.....the nymph gurgled and moaned.....the dildo was much larger than she thought and it felt like her cunt was being stretched beyond limits....The first few thrusts were awkward, but soon the woman had a rhythm and was pounding away at the gagged and bound girl.....

Victoria’s threat was jangling around in Sarah’s mind. Which of her many secrets had she learnt and how was she planning to reveal them? What would Sarah have to do to counteract her disclosure? Better, how could she frighten Victoria from even thinking about it? But Sarah couldn’t afford to let these thoughts get in her way. Right now she had more important things on her mind.

There was Zoe for a start. How would she behave with Erica? She had been given permission to be the dom with her if she wanted. Would she take advantage of the permission she had been given? Sarah could not complain if she did. After all, she had expressly given her permission. In a way she hoped she would, because she had never seen Zoe act the dom. Sarah was always willing to learn and it would be exciting to see how such an accomplished player as Zoe took on the role.

As Zoe led Erica down to the dungeon, Sarah was sure that that was what would happen. She watched with interest as Zoe made Sarah strip. She was still well preserved for her age. Her skin was pale from lack of exposure to the sun, but it was unblemished. There were some visible signs of aging, but she was still firm. She was shaking slightly, nervous probably at exposing herself to the scrutiny of these women, unsure of what might lay in store. Did she realise how attractive she still was? With a twinge of regret, Sarah wished that she had taken the lead with her. Did her husband appreciate how lucky he was to have a wife that was still so youthful? Did she show herself to him or did they have sex under the covers with neither seeing the other’s body any more?

Sarah’s hand was trembling as she filmed Zoe standing before her, zooming in on Erica’s eyes and then tracing their line of sight to Zoe’s tits and thighs. She was sure that she was about to film Erica being on the receiving end of rougher treatment than she received before. But then, suddenly, Zoe changed. Her posture changed from controlling to submissive, as she slowly performed a feline striptease, exposing herself to Erica’s admiring gaze.

And as Zoe changed so did Erica, as she realised what Zoe was requiring of her. She had been on the receiving end of Zoe’s attentions before, just as she always received her husband’s kisses and caresses. But now, possibly for the first time in her life, she was on top, literally and metaphorically. She was playing the dominant role, the male role.

Sarah tried to read her mind from her expressions as she felt the weight of a cock swaying from her belly. Did she now know how it felt for her husband when he towered over her? Did she for the first time understand how men saw her and felt about her? How her male colleagues and subordinates – maybe even her sons - felt when they saw her and watched her body moving under her formal business attire? Sarah had expected to have a film of her colleague being humiliated by Zoe, but she instantly realised that this would be a far more powerful weapon to use against her.

After some initial hesitation, Erica hit a rhythm. Sarah moved around her, filming her buttocks clenching as she drove deep into Zoe’s cunt, filming her tits swaying as she pulled in and out, filming most of all her face as she assumed control. As she moved round the pair copulating on the table, Sarah began to talk to Erica.

‘Well, well, this is a change, Ms Samuelson. Not so much the homely mother and wife any more. How will you husband feel when he watches this? Will it make him horny, Ms Samuelson, like you are now? So desperate to fuck you that he’ll tear your cunt open, like you’re ripping Ms Leventhal? Or won’t it be like that anymore? Maybe from now on you won’t be lying back obediently and opening your legs for him every Saturday night. Will you make him kneel on the bed holding his cheeks open as you take his virgin ass?’

Sarah ignored Zoe and how she might be feeling. She was dimly aware of how submissive she now truly was, but could relish that later watching the film over and over as she lay in bed. Right now she concentrated on Erica.

‘Or will you want that husband of yours anymore? Those hairy balls and purple cock, will they turn you on any more? Perhaps you’d prefer the soft pliable flesh of Zoe here. Will you respond to him fumbling your tits and groping your ass? Perhaps you’d prefer the gentle caresses of someone like Zoe, someone who understands how a woman needs to be handled.’

In the past few minutes, Erica had changed.

‘This isn’t what you expected, is it, Ms Samuelson? You hoped to learn that your seduction was just a one-off. You wanted to go back to the nice comfortable existence you had before. But now you realise, don’t you, that your life can’t be like that again. Wait till you see yourself, pumping and huffing this submissive little tart. The sweat running between your tits and down your belly. Your hair matted to your head. Wait till you see what you have become. No, wait till you see what you have always been.’

Sarah zoomed into as she spoke, capturing the understanding that dawned on her colleague’s face. And as her real nature finally came to the surface, she began to scream. Deep, low animal howls, gasped between vicious thrusts. Culminating in a long scream of pleasure as her orgasm burst.’

Sarah zoomed in for a final close up of Erica’s ecstatic face.

Zoe moaned louder as the pace quickened, the dildo hammering into her sore cunt....Erica was sweating but beaming with both surprise and delight....this was just too fuckin good to be true!!!
"MMMMMMMMMPH!!!....AAARRRRRRGGG!!!!!"....Zoe's muffled screams and pleads for release fell truly upon deaf ears. As a matter of fact the more and louder Zoe made noise, the faster and harder Erica pounded h, a sex slaveer....the gagged and struggling nymph stared up at the woman's massive tits swaying above her and heard her grunting as she impaled the captive again and again......Zoe continued to sruggle, yanking furiously at the ropes holding her wide apart....she didn't regret instructing the woman how to tie and gag her----Zoe was submissive to the core, and despite the fact that Mistress Sarah probably expected her to play the dominant role, that part of her had vanished from her mind completely. Zoe was now little more than a bimbo, a sex slave....
Erica climaxed within minutes sending a stream of nectar from inside the harness and down onto her captive's pelvis. Zoe herself came almost at the same time, a loud shrill scream issuing from her gag filled mouth...Being a squirter, Zoe shot out a gusher, drenching everything in sight, finally collapsing almost lifeless on the table...
Zoe was now little more than a bimbo

Erica withdrew from Zoe but knelt astride her, the dildo waving over her belly. Zoe lay gasping for breath, struggling to breathe around the ball gag. Erica had her hands on her hips as she gulped in lungs full of air. Her face was flushed with triumph and exultation.

Sarah put the camera down and released the gag from Zoe’s mother. She climbed onto the table, her crotch over Zoe’s face. She could feel the air being drawn over her thighs as Zoe steadily recovered.

‘Well, Erica,’ Sarah began, ‘I can see this has been a revelation for you. Now you know what it feels like for a man to fuck a woman. You know how you husband has felt every time he’s fucked you. You’ve felt the power, the control, his domination, even his desire to humiliate you. How does that make you feel about him?’

Erica was still too breathless to answer, but her expression told Sarah that she understood the point that she was making.

‘Take the dildo home with you. Show him what it’s been like for you all these years. Get him over the bed and peg his ass like you’ve just fucked Zoe.’

Erica smiled with delight.

‘And remember the power of the orgasm you’ve just had. Has he ever given you anything like that?’

Erica shook her head, her face saddened by the realisation of what she had missed for the whole of her marriage, for her entire adult life.

‘And remember, Erica, that you don’t need a man to make you feel like that. Your husband’s powers are fading. He’s less virile than he was. But your power is as strong as it ever was.’

Sarah reached out and fondled Erica’s tits.

‘Touch me, Erica, touch me like I am touching you. Feel what it is like. See what it does to me.’

Tentatively at first, then increasingly firmly, Erica took hold of Sarah’s breasts, rolling them, rubbing them, pulling at them, and finally bending to bite at them. Sarah pulled up her head and kissed Sarah, softly, on his lips, and then on her throat and neck.

And as she and Erica made out, Sarah sank her crotch closer and closer to Zoe’s face, until her pussy was nestling tightly over her lips. As she did so, Erica pushed her dildo back into Zoe’s cunt and began rhythmically probing.

As Sarah lowered her pelvis slowly onto Zoe's face, the captive slave gazed upward until her Mistress's cunt was nestled over her nose and mouth....Zoe began licking and sucking greedily in an attempt to please her and to coax out every drop she could manage....Zoe could hardly wait in anticipation to swallow Sarah's nectar once again, to feel the warm sex fluid glide down her throat....
As the two women groped each other's tits Zoe felt for a moment like she was being left out of the equation, until she felt Erica slip the dildo back inside Zoe's cunt and began pumping her once more.
At the sane time, Zoe was in heaven herself, basking in Sarah's natural aroma as she curled her tongue and sunk it deep inside her owner's pussy....

Sarah gave herself up to the ministrations of Erica and Zoe.

In Erica she had a woman who was for all intents and purposes a virgin. She had been a fully blown heterosexual all her life, until her eyes were opened, first by Zoe’s seduction and now by Erica’s self-found release of her lesbian urges. She responded to Sarah kisses and caresses as formerly she would have to her husband’s, except that now she felt that she was being touched by someone who understood how a woman felt, what a woman needed. She allowed herself to be led by a more experienced woman, while that woman, Sarah, wondered how Erica was feeling and how she would behave when she went home later to her husband. Sarah let her mind drift to the sight of Erica’s husband finding that his wife was more interested in fucking him than in being fucked. How would he react? He might be pleasantly surprised to discover a new side of himself or he might be outraged at the new Erica who entered his bedroom. And, as for Erica herself, she too had a mind on her husband later tonight and was thrusting hard and deep into Zoe as she imagined what she had in store for him.

And while Erica was stimulating Sarah with her novice’s curiosity and desire to explore, Zoe was executing her practiced skill on Sarah lips and clit. Licking, sucking, pulling, nibbling, biting. Responding to Sarah’s response to Erica and reacting in turn to Erica’s thrusting into her pussy. Until, until the three blended into a triangle of mutual pleasure, each satisfying two others, allowing all three to reach a simultaneous climax.

Zoe was enjoying every minute, another orgasm and yet another at the hands of the inexperienced yet anxious Erica....the whole lesbian sexual experience exciting her, she sunk the dildo deeper inside the bound Zoe as the young nubile captive focused her attention of Sarah's pussy, still hovering and bouncing off her face as she straddled her slave......
All three let out mutual groans of pleasure and collapsed at the same time, a lifeless yet pulsating heap of womanhood in bliss, cum dripping from their holes....
Zoe knew this was Sarah's way of initiating Erica into their world.....as engergetic as the new woman was however, Zoe was hoping she wouldn't stay long enough to be in the equation....Sarah had captured Zoe's body, spirit and mind and the young girl anted nothing better than to be collared, leashed and kept as her slave....

Erica was eager for more, but Sarah knew that this was just postponing the confrontation that she had to have with her husband and sent her home. Zoe mopped herself up, wiping away Sarah’s nectar from her face. Sarah sent her home too, before collapsing into bed, exhausted.

‘Bitch – fucking – frigid – bitch’

The man rammed Sarah into the concrete wall of the alley, emphasising each word as he spat it into her ear.

‘What the fuck have you done to my wife?’

There was no need to ask who he was. Erica’s husband.

‘It sounds to me,’ Sarah gasped out, ‘that the question is: what has she done to you?’

It had all happened so quickly. Sarah was only a few blocks from home, on her way to her office, when she was grabbed roughly from behind and hustled into an alley.

‘What is it with you bitches? Don’t you know what a good set of balls are for?’

Sarah reached behind her and fumbled for a grip on his crotch.

‘Oh yes, I know just what to do with a good set of balls.’

With her right hand finally secure around his jewels, she gripped hard. He grabbed a handful of her hair and ground her face into the wall, but Sarah just tightened her grip.

‘Now,’ she struggled to control her breathing, ‘ let go of me, right now, if you want to walk away with these still attached.’

A further vicious squeeze and he released her. She kept her hold, but slackened her grip slightly.

‘So, tell me what happened last night.’

The man’s face reddened and not just from the pain.

‘None of your damn business, bitch.’

Sarah twisted her hand, pulling hard on his scrotum.

‘Alright, alright, the fucking bitch fucked me, she actually fucked me. Can you believe that? Right up my ass.’

Sarah tried not to smile, but failed.

‘Still sore, is it? Well now you know what’s she felt like every time you’ve give her a good fucking.’

She squeezed harder and harder, her face pressed against his. Finally, she released and he sank to his knees, doubled over.

As she straightened her clothes, he glared up at her through tearful eyes.

‘You’ll pay for this. Both of you will pay for this. You mark my words.’

As Sarah continued on her way to work, she found herself shaking and had to compose herself before going inside. She went straight to the washroom and checked her appearance. Some dirty on her jacket was easy to brush off. Her hair was quickly straightened with a brush. The scratches and bruises on her face took more time to conceal with some makeup. With a deep breath, she made her way to her office.

Calm now and settled into her chair, she summoned Zoe.

‘Ms Leventhal, from now on, you will live with me and we will go to and from work together. Go home and fetch some clothes.’

Sarah tried to concentrate on her work, but she couldn’t get the thoughts of what might happen out of her mind. Zoe had upset a lot of people and Sarah had in some ways made things worse for them. Any one of them might attack at any time. She doubted whether Erica’s husband would put his balls at risk a second time, certainly not right away. But any one of the others might attack. Perhaps – she shuddered at the thought – they might gang up and come together. At least, with Zoe around she would have someone to help her in a fight.

Back
Top Bottom