Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New PA (CougarGirl and Bimbo a la Blonde)

Zoe gave out a long moan as the ropes were secured to the rings on the corners of the table, finally stretching her wide apart, the movement raising up the skirt enough to expose just a hint of her lace crotchless panties....the undergarments she selected to tease Sarah only served to work against her...
Zoe could feel the woman gazing at her half moons, barely covered by the flimsy fabric of the panties...why was she feeling so vulnerable?...wasn't it her that was always the manipulator, dressing or undressing to tantalize and tease, her perfectly proportioned body always giving her what she desired? but this time the table was turned----literally....
She cried out as the cane made contact with the supple flesh of her ass....over and over she was whipped until finally she was struck no longer and gave out a sigh of relief as she was untied.
The girl instead of leaping to the floor instead laid there motionless, afraid to move...finally she turned and laid on her side, facing Sarah, her skirt still up but making no effort to lower it.....
something was happening to her, something that never had before. She secretly enjoyed both the pleasure and pain of the caning she received. Was Zoe a switch, someone that could just as easily be submissive as well as dominant?...if it were true then all it took was just the right kind of dominant personality to bring it about and Sarah was that person. As Zoe laid on her side, she whispered....
"more......I'd like more please....."
she pulled the blouse over her head, revealing her lace plunge bra, knowing it would trigger yet another response...

Sarah stopped in surprise. She had not expected this reaction. Some took a long time to learn the pleasures of pain. Others took to it right away, just like Sarah had done. But Sarah had been gentle with Zoe so far. Would she feel the same after she had experienced the extremes that so aroused Sarah? And would Sarah want her to enjoy her pain? Wasn’t the victim’s anguish part of Sarah’s own pleasure?

In the end, it was the sight of Zoe’s breasts bulging out of her bra that made up Sarah’s mind.

‘So, my beauty, you want more. You have a taste for pain. well, what you have experienced so far is nothing compared to the pain – and the pleasures – that awaits you.’

She pushed Zoe back onto the table and tied her down again, this time on her back. Zoe’s breasts rose and fell swiftly in anticipation of what was to come. Sarah took her time, enjoying the sight of this soft flesh at her mercy. She stroked Zoe’s breasts, tweaking her nipples until they were like erections trying to break through the sheer material of her bra.

Then without warning and with the precision born of long experience she whipped the cane across Zoe’s breasts, landing perfectly on her right nipple. In a flash, the cane came down on her left nipple. Again and again, she hit each nipple in turn, pulling her blows to prevent any damage. That could wait.

As suddenly as they had started, the blows stopped. Sarah fought to control her breathing, she was becoming aroused. Stepping back from the table, she brought the cane sharply between her legs, cutting between her lips in one vicious blow.

She felt better now, in control of herself again.

‘Right, Ms Leventhal, that will be enough for tonight, I think. We have a busy day tomorrow. Do you want to finish that drink before you go?’

Saying which, she released Zoe and strode quickly from the room before this imp manipulated her to deliver more punishment.

Zoe moaned loudly as Sarah restrained her yet again....her tits heaving as she struggled against the ropes, knowing it would bring out a response. She was feeling sensations she never felt before....the feeling of utter submission, surrendering herself to a superior force was arousing her in ways she never experienced as a manipulative person herself. It was as if she became a different person, craving the bondage, torture and humiliation......she wanted more, much more, knowing already to get it she would have to deliberately antagonize Sarah....
She thrashed wildly as her nipples were twisted and pulled through the sheer cups of the bra....Zoe could feel them harden and protrude right through the fabric, sending waves of electricity through her body.
It wasn't the only part of her that became aroused....she could feel wetness, nectar leaking from her pussy and dampening her panties.....
"yessss.....oh, YEEEESSSS!!!!" she hissed as the blows across her tits continued, then almost as suddenly as they began, they ceased, leaving Zoe breathless and panting, her legs and arms shaking, her breasts heaving her panties wet.....she groaned as Sarah stopped, desperately aching for more, frustrated that it had stopped.....
"please," she said as she finally got off the table, unsteady on her feet as she fumbled with her clothes in an effort to regain some sort of composure.....
"I think I would like that drink now...."

Sarah led the way back to her sitting room. It was taking all her self-control to keep her hands off Zoe. Her nipples had become so erect while she caned Zoe’s breasts that they were aching. Her thighs were damp with her juices that she could no longer contain. Her clit tingled between her thick lips. Her dearest wish was to pull Zoe’s head down between her thighs and make her eat her out. But no, that must not be, not yet. She was tempted just to taste what Zoe had to offer, but she knew that she would not be able to hold back. And when that happened, she would be giving power to Zoe, power that she dared not yet give. She was still too unsure of what this girl really felt. Was she as genuinely aroused by the punishment as she appeared to be or was this just her natural guile trying to draw Sarah into her trap just as Sarah was trying to draw her into hers? She felt that Zoe’s responses were genuine, but she couldn’t avoid the feeling that she was being manipulated in some way.

Sarah sank onto the sofa, clamped her thighs together and pulled her feet up under her ass. She cradled the glass of wine in her hands to keep them from straying over her body, from cruising her breasts, belly and thighs, before her hands sank into her crotch to scratch the itch that was tormenting her. The gown slid off her shoulders and barely covered her breasts.

Her eyes followed Zoe as she walked unsteadily into the room and picked up her glass.

Something happened in that room to Zoe, something that had never happened before. The huntress became the hunted, the spider became the fly....all the time before while the manipulating nymphette stalked her prey, she had little inkling of what it felt to be the naïve victim.
The bondage and teasing she had endured had done more to her than Sarah had realized.....Zoe had become a switch, someone capable of being both a domme and a submissive, and now it was her newly discovered submissive side that craved a strong and dominant hand.
Zoe entered the room, picked up her glass and gazed at the woman as she laid on the couch. She could smell Sarah's wet sex and knew what had to be done.....Zoe wanted to taste her and ached to be tasted herself. She put down the glass and silently pulled her blouse off over her head, undoing her bra and letting both fall to the floor. Reaching behind to unzip her skirt, it dropped to her feet as she kicked it away....now only in her panties, Zoe never left her eyes off of Sarah as she swayed her hips as she tugged at the elastic and let it slide down her legs.....
Getting on her hands and knees, she crawled over to the woman and sat at the side of the couch, her hands neatly folded in her lap, silent and with her head bowed in utter submission....

Sarah secretly cursed herself as her body and her brain fought for mastery. Why had she let this girl back into her sitting room? It would have been so much safer to send her away, far away, out of temptation’s reach. Was she really so naïve or was she testing her strength of will to resist what was now on offer on the floor next to the couch? Had her secret desires got the better of her sense?

Her body was telling her to give in, right now. Why tolerate this temptation for a second longer? But if she let Zoe have sex with her, she would be giving her what she had wanted all along and allowing her to do to her just what she had done to all the other managers she had worked for. Sarah would be left sexually drained and physically exhausted, at Zoe’s mercy as her plaything. Even if Zoe really was as submissive as she seemed to be, she would have achieved exactly what she wanted from the beginning.

But what if Sarah took control? Suppose she took what she wanted from Zoe, threw her onto her back, forced herself between her legs and fucked the living daylights out of her. She would still be under Zoe’s control, acting in response to her wishes, just as much at her mercy as if their roles were reversed.

This was a new situation for Sarah. She had always been in total control. It was so much easier when the other woman resisted. She knew where she was then. None of these difficult grey areas where she was floundering around now. She sipped her drink slowly as her brain pressed her with its logic – send her away, get out your vibrator, play the long game with her - while her body tormented her with its desires – fuck this little bitch, get yourself off, use her as your plaything.

Sarah would never have allowed such indecision in her work. She would have acted swiftly, relying on instinct to guide her actions, knowing that this had always worked to her advantage in the past. And that is what she did know. She put her glass onto the floor, rose off the settee and strode to her bedroom. When she returned, she had removed the gown and had strapped on a long, thick black didlo. She would take revenge on this girl for the humiliations she had brought to the other directors.

She fixed her eyes on Zoe as she stalked across the soft carpet, grabbed her by a handful of hair and threw her across the sofa. In one swift movement, she was between Zoe’s legs and was thrusting her cock deep into Zoe’s cunt. Once there she set a frantic pace, pounding her as hard and as fast as she could. Let her feel what it was like to be treated as a sexual toy.

Zoe stared at her, watching her with cat like eyes, not leaving the floor where she sat while the woman rose off the couch and left the room. She heard some noises coming from the bedroom and after a minute Sarah returned, wearing nothing but a strap on harness, a huge menacing 10 inch dildo swaying in the middle.....it looked huge enough to split her in two...
She gave out a loud yelp as Sarah grabbed her by the hair and literally got her airborne, laying her on her back on the sofa. As newly submissive as she thought she now was, Zoe nevertheless rose up on her shoulders in an effort to somehow back away from the woman, now poised on her knees after kicking Zoe's legs apart.....
There was no escape. Sarah lunged at her, with one savage thrust buried the entire length of the monster deep into the girl's pussy.....Zoe let out a shrill scream, impaled by the dildo....the woman stared at her with fixated eyes, almost burning as she pulled out almost all the way then arched her back and threw herself back into the squealing, squirming captive.....there was something about the act itself that made Zoe even more convinced she was now a submissive.....it was more than being fucked, it was a claim being made.....Sarah was now claiming possession of her in every way......
Zoe panted and gasped, groaning and screaming, her hands reaching to the side, desperately clawing at the cushions as she was pumped over and over. Unlike a male, a dildo would last forever and that's what it seemed like to the vulnerable helpless girl as the fucking went on and on and on.....
minutes stretched to an hour.....the ferocity and the strength of the woman amazed Zoe. How long would she continue fucking her????? By now Zoe had cum, orgasmed so many times she felt her body go limp as a rag doll, yet the woman hardly slowed down, the only sounds in the room were the sounds of the unyielding rubber sloshing in and out, squishing sounds as Zoe's nectar, flowing from her body, acted like a lubricant, causing the dildo to pump even deeper...it felt like she was going to burst through her cervix!!!
Finally Zoe couldn't take it any longer....her knuckles turning almost white, she let out a high pitched scream, her ass rising off the cushion as she convulsed, squirting and sending a stream that soaked everything within a foot away, then fell lifeless against the cushions.
She felt dizzy, almost swearing she saw stars......finally, either because Sarah felt either the girl had enough or she herself could no longer continue, pulled out of her but stayed on her knees between the girl's legs......Zoe opened her eyes.....
"I-----I've been claimed by you...", she said, still trying to catch her breath, her breasts heaving as she tried to speak......"I'm yours.....I am now your slave.....do whatever you want to me......keep me here, tie me, whip me, it doesn't matter.....I belong to you....."
Zoe reached down between her legs, opened up her sore and reddened pussy lips as the last of her nectar dripped out....."this is me, offering my body to you....."
It was as if someone else was inside her head, controlling everything she said and did....this was no act, no subtle mind game she was playing.....from the minute she came into the house and was tied to the table, the ropes became a symbol to Zoe, a sign that she would change or be changed and there was little she could do to stop it from happening....the manipulative girl had progressed from a switch to a pure submissive and like it or not, Sarah had just claimed possession of the girl, emotionally and physically. What would happen to Zoe from this point on mattered little to the girl laying before her....

Sarah fucked Zoe with a frenzy. Her body took control, expending every ounce of its energy into establishing dominance over Zoe, claiming her, owning her, fucking her over and over, letting her cum again and again, until Zoe’s body and mind was unable to take any more.

And in Sarah’s mind she thought of her closest colleagues and dearest friends who had been used by Zoe just as Sarah was now using her, women who had been humiliated as professionals who now found it difficult to function, as managers who could no longer exert authority over their staff, and as women who had had their sexuality dominated by the overwhelming power of this little vixen. This was revenge for all that they had suffered. Sarah wished that they could be here to see how Zoe was reacting to the treatment she had been only too willing to dish out to others.

Sarah was lost, lost in the rhythm of her own movements, hips thrusting, back arching, pulling the dildo almost our of Zoe’s cunt before thrusting it back in deep to the hilt, Sarah’s body crashing into the smaller frame of the girl trapped beneath her, crushing her physically just as she was being crushed mentally. Oblivious to the damage she might be doing with the rigid unyielding dildo, careless of the mental torment Zoe might be enduring, Sarah hammered on and on. Sweat formed on her like a thick blanket, running over her breasts and thighs. Her breath came faster and faster until she felt that her lungs would bust, but still she fought on. For that is what this was – a fight – a fight for domination and a demonstration of power and control.

She was barely aware of the girl beneath her. Her early resistance to the onslaught evaporated as spasm after spasm of successive orgasms shook her body. Finally with her body as limp as a flaccid cock she let out a piercing scream that broke into Sarah’s consciousness, warning her that the time had come to stop. She only had to glance down at the broken woman beneath her to know that victory was hers. This was no ploy by Zoe to get control by stealth. Sarah had been right to trust her instinct. Zoe was now hers, to abuse as she wished, hers to own.

But this was only the beginning. Sarah had not cum herself, had not allowed herself to give in to her own desires. And still she resisted, knowing that the longer she could hold out, the stronger would be her pleasure when it came and the greater the hold she would have over Zoe. Only then could she allow Zoe into her world, a world that she had so far only glimpsed, the world of pleasure and pain.

Sarah held herself between Zoe’s thighs, the position of male control, the position her own husband had once dared to exercise over Sarah. She felt the power of her position surge through her as her breathing slowly subsided and she gradually became aware of her aching muscles. Finally as she strength returned, she rose to her feet and stood over Zoe, the dildo swaying before her fact, glistening with her juices. Sarah’s belly was drenched with the spray that had shot from Zoe and had blended with her sweat. For Sarah it symbolised Zoe’s surrender and submission. What should she say to this shattered girl on her sofa.

‘Do not presume to offer your body to me. I take what I want whether you offer it or not and I have just taken your body. It is now mine. I can, and will, take it when I want and do with it as I want.’

If Zoe thoughts that all she had to do was to offer her body, she was very much mistaken. She should surely know, as someone who had dominated so many others, that it was not their bodies that mattered so much as their minds. And that was what Sarah was after.

‘Use some of the cream I offered you if you want. Then get dressed and get out. Report to me promptly at 9 am tomorrow, there is an important client coming to see me early. It will be a busy day.’

Sarah pushed Zoe’s legs off the sofa, picked up her glass and settled down to finish her drink.

Zoe was as usual on time when she reported the next day to Sarah. Unlike previous days, she was now dressed in proper business attire, a respectable mid length skirt replacing the alluring, form hugging tube she wore before. Her tits were still very much protruding but concealed nicely beneath a thin sweater, nestled in a bra that wasn't so thin and transparent. Beneath her attire however was a much more and unseen change, although some of the girls she knew could tell the difference.....
Zoe was now a true submissive, even in the work place....when Sarah asked something from her, be it coffee, work errands or secretarial duties, Zoe snapped to attention and took care of her every need.
Shise looked forward to the day's end, hoping she would hear what she had already been longing for, to be told to report to the woman's house once again.
Zoe had a dream the night before after she returned home.....she was back at Sarah's house....she was told to strip, leaving her clothes just inside the doorway and a collar and leash attached to her....
leading her around the house, she told her, "you will now become my property in every way.....you will quit your job and stay within the confines of this house 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week. You will not be allowed to use a phone or leave this house without my permission, and I can tell you now that permission will be only rarely granted....."
Forcing the girl on her knees, Sarah took off her robe, revealing her older but still very attractive body. puling on the leash, she forced the girl between her outstretched legs.....
"lick my pussy, my little slave bitch," she continued....as Zoe began to lap at her cunt, Sarah told her the rest of her duties. "As my housepet, you will not be allowed to sit on the furniture, you will douche yourself anally at least 6 times per day to keep your ass empty for my use and doing it thoroughly just before I take you from behind. You will be my house slave, do all the cooking, cleaning, vacuuming and dusting in adition to all my sexual needs. If I come home and not find everything perfect, you will be punished...."
Sarah took Zoe by her hair and mashed her face into her pussy....."eat me like you know what you're doing, bitch....!"
Sarah woke Zoe back into reality when she buzzed for her, ordering her into her office....

Sarah woke to find her body drenched in sweat, her hair matted and her sheets in a tangle. She had tossed and turned all night, sleeping only fitfully, her mind full of thoughts of what had happened and of what the future might hold. Her muscles of her thighs and back screamed as she tried to get out of bed, reminding her of the exertions of the night before. And between her thighs there was a void waiting to be filled, a yearning that she was determined to resist.

Her shower cleaned her of the sweat and freshened her hair, but did little to ease the aching muscles. She arrived at work to find a transformed Zoe. No longer the tantalising sex kitten, but dressed to conform. She had become an identikit PA. Her behaviour too was changed – just as efficient as ever but the surly resentment of authority had gone to be replaced by a willingness, even an eagerness to please. And, annoyingly, no sign that she was suffering from the experience of the night before. While Sarah was reminded with every movement, Zoe appeared unaffected. If anything the thorough fucking she had received had refreshed her. Sarah must not forget that this girl was a sexual animal who was not going to react in the way that Sarah’s night-time visitors often did.

Others noticed too. Throughout the day, Sarah received a stream of emails commenting on the transformation and congratulating on bringing Zoe to heel so quickly. But Sarah was not so pleased. At the end of the day, she summoned Zoe to her room.

‘Ms Leventhal, if you have the time I would like you to come to my house again tonight. There are no papers this time, we just need to talk.’

After a long soak in a hot bath, Sarah’s muscles were at last beginning to ease when the doorbell rang. She wrapped herself in a bath robe and answered the door. Without saying a word she led Zoe to the living room, where she turned to face her.

‘Ms Leventhal, I have asked you here tonight to explain something to you. I thought it better to do so in private rather than humiliate you at work.’

With that she slapped Zoe hard across her face.

‘Why did you change your clothes today? Did I give you permission? Did it never occur to you that I might like to see you dressed like a tart? Did you give no thought to my pleasure? Why didn’t you think to ask me how you should dress?’

She spat the questions into Zoe’s face. She pointed out of the living room across the hall. Go into that room and strip off, then lie down – face down – on the table. You have obviously not yet learnt that your mind is mine.

Leaving Zoe to ponder her fate, Sarah went to her bedroom and took her time to select what she would wear and to dress herself. When she finally entered the small room off the hallway, she was wearing stockings, high heels, a silky thong and a corset, all in black. The only part of her outfit that was not black was the broad brown belt that was swinging from her hand.

There was no need to restrain Zoe tonight. She lay with her arms and legs spread, her naked flesh exposed to Sarah’s blows. She began slowly, working her way down, covering every inch of Zoe’s back, buttocks, thighs and calves. Working up and down her body, each time faster and harder. Her shoulders ached as the blows rained down and her breathing quickened with the exertion and the sight of Zoe’s body jumping with each blow and her flesh reddening. Like last night she diverted her own desires into the punishment.

She stopped only when her shoulder and arm could take no more. She stood before Zoe face, her chest heaving, a glistening sheen of sweat over her breasts. Between deep breaths, she gasped out her question.

‘Now, tell me, Ms Leventhal, what have you learnt tonight?’

Zoe could tell by the look on the woman's face that Sarah was displeased at her choice of wardrobe that day and wasn't surprised in the least when she was told to report to her house after work.
On the way over, she pondered over the woman's reaction....
When she found herself standing in front of her, Sarah was dressed in nothing but a robe....she could smell the scent of fresh lavender soap on her skin but her gaze was cut short with the sudden and unexpected slap on her face.
What had she done wrong?....didn't Sarah tell her how trampy she thought she looked?....wouldn't the way Zoe dressed reflect upon Sarah?....there didn't seem to be any pleasing this woman....
"I......I thought you wanted me to dress more appropriately," Zoe stammered, her heart racing, knowing the worst was yet to come....
She went to the room Sarah had pointed at, took off her clothes and laid face down on the table, her legs apart and draped over the edges. She heard the door open and turned her head to see her.....Sarah wore the hallmarks of a dominatrix....everything in black from her corset barely containing her magnificent breasts down to her black thong panties.....she turned her face back down facing the table and awaited her fate, not long in coming....
Zoe screamed in utter agony as the leather belt made contact with her body, making her jolt off the table.....her shoulderblades, her back, her tight splendid ass......she wailed and screamed as the belt strikes were focused on her pussy lips and over the crack of her ass, leaving crimson trails all over her body. Zoe clawed frantically to the table edge until her knuckles became white, more shrill screams as her ass became on fire......
Finally, mercifully the punishment stopped and Sarah stood before her. Zoe held her head up weakly....
"Mistress," she replied, hardly suprising herself that she now used that title on Sarah....."I.....I....
have made grave mistakes...." she groaned, every inch of her body still throbbing in pain....
"I apologize for my poor taste in clothing......I will take an entire inventory of what clothes I own, give it to you with photographs and graciously ask you to decide what I am to wear on a daily basis...."
She tried to get off the table and kneel on the floor before her, but found herself in too much pain to move....."my......my body, mind and spirit belong to you....."
Zoe laid there in the position she was when first laying on the table, now silent awaiting Sarah's responses. In the back of Zoe's tortured mind, she still secretly wanted to be this woman's sex slave and house pet.....

Sarah stared down at the girl at her feet. Never had she felt so intensely alive as she did at this moment. She was aware of every sensation within her body. The dull ache that reminded her of the vigorous fucking she had given Zoe just 24 hours ago covered her thighs and lower back. Now her right arm and upper back was throbbing. There was a pain in her shoulder as if she had pulled something.

Her senses too were overwhelmed. Her nerves tingled at every point where her clothes touched. The stockings on her feet and legs, the gentle but firm grip from the lace tops, the thong that she had pulled tighter than she needed into her cross and crack. And that corset, that strained every time her chest heaved to regain her breath. She breasts felt as if they would burst out at each gasp, but something just managed to remain contained in the cups. In her mind’s eye, she could still see Zoe’s body jump with each blow and the ripples through her muscles and flesh as the strap made contact. And matching those images were the resounding sounds – the thwack of the strap on bare flesh and the echoing cry of pain.

And there was another sensation too. the sensation of abstinence – sexual abstinence – something she had not experienced before, but was enjoying now, yes enjoying despite the torment. Her thighs ached not just from yesterday’s activity but from a need to wrap them round Zoe’s head and pull it deep into her crotch, forcing her tongue search deep inside her and her teeth to gnaw at her clit and lips, while those manicured hands played with her breasts. But this must wait, she knew that, for the longer she could hold out the more intense her orgasm would be.

She wondered how this girl was feeling. She had realised for the first time in her life that dominating others was not always the most satisfying. Taking gratification could be less satisfying than receiving punishment. But she was only at the beginning of her journey. It would be a long time before she would understand the pleasures that awaited them both. She squatted down, aware of the thong pulling at her crotch as she did so.

‘You don’t understand. It is not my pleasure to make decisions for you about what you should wear or not wear, what you should do or not do. It is your choice, but you must match your choice to my desire if you are to avoid punishment. You must know my wishes instinctively and satisfy them immediately. That will take time.’

She grabbed a handful of Zoe’s hair and pulled her to her feet.

‘And right now, it is not my pleasure to have you lying at my feet. I am tired and need to rest. You may put me to bed. Then go home and report for duty promptly at 9 am.’

She walked away to her bedroom, knowing how dangerous a game she was about to play, hoping that she would be able to resist whatever this little temptress could throw at her.

Zoe nodded her head in agreement. If this was the woman's decision then so be it....she would have to work hard in assuming what Sarah would be pleased to have her wearing starting tomorrow. As for now however....
Leaving her clothes in a pile in the room, she got up weakly and gently took the woman by the hand, leading her into her bedroom. Zoe pulled back the sheets, fluffed the pillows and gently laid Sarah onto her back......
"if you please, my Mistress...." Zoe asked as she undid the corset and proceeded to straddle her and begin to massage her starting at her shoulderblades, slowly working her way down inches at a time. She worked her way downwards slowly and silently, listening for telltale groans and moans, indicating her success. Zoe was the lady's 'Stepford wife' wether Sarah realized it or not and would now do anything......anything....to please her......
Zoe had finally reached the woman's ass cheeks....keeping the thong panties in place she kneaded both cheeks, her thumb in between them as she rubbed gently on the pelvic bone.
Finally finished she gently turned Sarah over, got up to grab a hairbrush and proceeded to run it through Sarah's scalp. Kissing her nipples ever so softly, she took the bedsheets and pulled them up.
She stood there naked gazing at the woman for a minute before finally saying, "allright Mistress, I'll go back, put on my clothes and go home.....I'll report to you in the morning...."

The next day, Zoe went through her closet and picked out an outfit that would better display her slutty side. 'So, her lady wanted her to be a little less conservative, huh?'
She picked out a pair of 5" heels, a mid length skirt and blouse....the skirt was tight enough to do some serious clinging and the blouse was cut low enough that the black lace plunge bra she decided upon would barely show, her ample tits straining to be set free...
Zoe received plenty of second glances in the office as she strutted by, but the only glances she was looking forward to see was Sarah's....
"good morning Ma'am," she said cheerfully as she knocked and opened the office door.....

Zoe’s firm and experienced hands worked over Sarah’s shoulders, back and ass. Moving inexorably down her body, their sensuous touch setting every nerve ending on fire until Sarah’s body was tingling and sparking like a firework. As her aches and pains eased away, she prayed that Zoe would not touch her too intimately, not try to make love to her, not attack her ravenously as she had those others in the corporation. As her fingers dug deep into her cheeks, Sarah prepared herself to resist but in the end her fears were unnecessary. Her resolve was never put to the test. Until the very last moment, when Zoe’s lips brushed Sarah’s nipples. Her body almost screamed out for her not to stop but to carry on, to climb into bed with Sarah, to take her, to stay with her. But in the end, she left as she had been commanded to do. Sarah was safe. She fell into a deep sleep and the next morning work refreshed. She dressed in a cream trouser suit, the trousers clinging tight between her cheeks, the material stretched tight across her thighs, while the silk lining of her jacket rubbed her bare breasts until her nipples were like tiny cocks.

She strode into her office with a new resolve not to let herself be tempted by her PA. A resolve that dissolved as soon as she saw Zoe. At the sight of her body bulging out of the skimpy clothing that was designed to reveal more than support and was worn deliberately to arouse, Sarah could hold out no longer. She stormed across the room and propelled her against the wall of her office. One had slammed her door shut while the other slapped Zoe across her face.

‘You disgusting little whore. You come in her like some tart touting for custom. How dare you treat my office like a brothel.’

In a frenzy, she ripped the buttons off Zoe’s blouse and pulled it off her shoulder tearing the sheer material. Then she squatted before her with a sharp tug pulled her skirt down to fall around her ankles.

‘Why bother with clothes if you barely fit into them. If you want to show off your body, so be it. You can spend the day in your underwear. Let everyone come and stare at you. That’s what you want, isn’t it? To be on public display. Well you can have your wish. But make sure that your work does not suffer. I expect it to be fast and accurate, no matter how many people come to stare at you. And you know what awaits you if you do fail me.’

Zoe had managed to fail miserably again....she stood in the locked office in shock...what the hell did she do wrong THIS time? first she was accused of dressing like a tramp, then too conservative and now again like a whore. Was here any pleasing this woman? and with her newly found submissiveness, pleasing Sarah was the only thing she wanted....
"Mistress....." she whispered, making sure no one could hear her address her boss by that label...."please...please no......"
Her blouse was now in tatters as Sarah reacted like a tigress and torn and stripped the confused girl down to her black lace bra and matching bikini panties.....
Sarah threw open her office door and literally pushed Zoe out, ordering her to her cubicle. Trying not to look around, she ran as fast as she could, siting down at her desk, praying that few had seen her
That however couldn't be further from the truth.....The manager's office was hardly soundproof and everyone heard the commotion and judging from Sarah's raised voice, when Zoe emerged clad only in her bra and panties they all knew what happened.
Zoe was whimpering and sobbing but few came to console her, especially not the other females in the office, many of whom Zoe had at one time or another seduced in her effort to climb the corporate ladder. The men that came over simply used any excuse they had to catch a glimpse of the sexy slut in her underwear, leading many to dash off to the bathroom and masterbate....
Zoe worked feverishly, never glancing around, never looking at another employee and running at a breakneck pace whenever she had to use the bathroom, trying in vain to show her body as little as possible, but the sight of a sexy nymphette running down the busy corridor dress only in her underwear certainly brought about it's share of stares and laughter.....Zoe had never felt so humiliated....

Sarah watched in amusement as Zoe suffered the embarrassment of being on public display. Men and women of all ages seemed to find an excuse to visit her office or to pass close by. Zoe, who just a few days before would have revelled in such attention and, indeed, sought it, was now trying her best to blend into the background. She was obviously humiliated at her predicament, not least because she had previously been so brazen. Judging by the stream of emails that Sarah received, no one had any sympathy for her. Except, surprisingly, one.

It was late afternoon when Sarah received a curtly worded email from Martha Sturgeon, the head of HR.

“Dear Ms Clark

I must protest at what is happening in your office today.

Your treatment of your PA is degrading to her and leaves the corporation potentially open to a claim for damages.

Whilst I accept that she is unlikely to sue, given her apparent acceptance of your treatment, it is having an adverse effect on the performance throughout the office. I have received a number of reports of men paying unnecessary visits to your office and then of being absent from their desks for prolonged periods while they visit the bathroom. As women of the world, we can imagine what they are doing. Females have been similarly affected. I have personally found two members of the accounts section in the bathroom masturbating furiously.

I must insist that this is the last occasion when you put her on display like this. Please accept this as a formal warning on this matter.

Regards

Martha Sturgeon
Head of HR”

The sting of her rebuke was somewhat eased by a personal email that immediately followed.

“Sorry, Sarah

I had to send that email. I do understand that you are doing this for her – and the company’s – own good, but really! Can’t you do it more privately?

Fuck, she is hot isn’t she.

Love

Martha.”

Sarah smiled at her friend’s reaction. She had probably been in the bathroom to masturbate herself.

Taking pity on Zoe’s plight and not wanting her to have to go home in her underwear, Sarah summoned her to her office. She was, indeed, as Martha had said, hot. Her nipples were almost pushing the bra off her shoulders and her panties barely concealed her pussy. She pointed at the skirt and torn blouse.

‘You had better wear those to get home. The skirt isn’t damaged and it will only take a few stiches in the blouse to make you decent enough to be seen in public.’

As Zoe was leaving, she called after her.

‘Same time tonight, please, Ms Leventhal. I have a special surprise for you.’

And when Zoe arrived, she found the surprise. Jayne Rogers. Her last manager. An aggressively heterosexual woman with a reputation as a man-eater, who had never been touched sexually by a woman or had any sexual thoughts about a woman, until Zoe bowled her off her feet, emotionally and literally. Jayne had found herself flat on her back, with Zoe’s face in her bosom and her hand up her skirt. Her life had been turned on its head in those few minutes it had taken Zoe to overcome her desperate resistance and rape her. She was nervous of Zoe and wouldn’t have faced her alone, even with her new reputation for being obedient, unless Sarah had been there to support her.

‘Good evening, Ms Leventhal,’ Sarah said in greeting. ‘You already know Ms Rogers. She has a score to settle with you.’

The same black lace bra and panties Zoe had originally chosen to please her manager now seemed invisible, every inch of her exposed to the gawking and constantly flowing lines of people, both male and female that somehow always ended up at or near her cubicle. Every now and then she'd hear whispers of people saying how hot she looked or how badly they wanted to fuck her....before this, Zoe would have taken the remarks as a compliment and used as a springboard for her to help her climb the corporate ladder, but now it only served to humiliate her more....
Zoe was more than relieved to be summoned into Sarah's office and found her clothes on a chair. "thank you, oh thank you," she said, quickly slipping into the skirt and blouse.

Once home, she wasted little time rummaging through her drawers and closet to find just the right clothes to wear to Sarah's house. She finally found what she hoped was a perfect choice between tart and taste.....mid thigh powder blue skirt, a pink cami top with an extremely low cut plunge front, low enough for her tits to be displayed amply through a sheer cupped lace bra and pink thong panties. Ending with 5 inch heels, she drove to Sarah's place at the agreed upon time.
At first upon entering Zoe already found herself second guessing her clothing choices. Lately she had been dead wrong---would this time be any different?
To her surprise, someone else entered the room with Sarah, someone she thought she had left behind and forgotten on her ladder climbing.....'holy shit!', she thought to herself, barely managing to conceal the look of surprise on her face...it was none other than her last boss, Jayne.....
"good evening, Ms Rogers," she said, slightly bowing her head.....

As Sarah settled back into her sofa with a glass of white wine in her hand, Jayne stood uncomfortably, her eyes swivelling between Zoe and Sarah. She was confused. Why had Sarah invited her here? Her first thought had been suspicion. Rivalry was intense between the managers, so Sarah had to be up to something. But then stories of Zoe’s swift transformation had swept through the building. They had to be true. Even Sarah wouldn’t be so devious as to set this all up just to trap Jayne in some way. But what did Sarah expect of her? Why wasn’t she taking the lead?

And that wasn’t all that Jayne was confused about. She had been baffled from the first day that little bundle of trouble had walked into her office. She’d been chosen to take on Zoe, or so Martha had explained, because Zoe was attracted to women and Jayne was well-known for her exclusive interest in men. She’d broken lots of balls in her time, so she would certainly repel any advances from Zoe. But for some reason that Jayne just couldn’t fathom it hadn’t worked out like that. Zoe had been the perfect PA in so many ways, highly trained, experienced, organised, competent and efficient. But … yes, but … It was the way she looked at Jayne that troubled her. She never said anything, but she had watched Jayne like a cat watching a mouse. And Jayne, for the first time in her life, had felt like that mouse, never sure when the cat would pounce, but realising that it was inevitable.

Jayne shuddered as she recalled, as she did several times every day, that moment. The moment when Zoe had stormed into her office uninvited and without warning. She had Jayne’s jacket and blouse off before Jayne had barely registered what was happening. With her skirt around her ankles, she had lost her balance and fell onto the office couch. Then Zoe simply swarmed over her, fingers, tongue, hands, lips everywhere and anywhere, in places that very few men had ever ventured, doing things she had never imagined one women doing to another. And worse, worst of all, sending Jayne into an ecstasy like she had never experienced before. Then she had adjusted her clothes and walked out, back to her desk and her typing, leaving Jayne in a heap from which she had never recovered, sexually exhilarated but totally drained, questioning her own sexuality and afraid that maybe her whole life chasing men had just been her way of avoiding what she really was, a lesbian.

She was taller than Zoe, even in those 5 inch heels and somehow Zoe’s demeanour made her even smaller. Perhaps it was that demeanour that gave Jayne the courage. Or maybe it was the pent up feelings of anger, bewilderment, frustration and whatever else was going on in her brain. Without thinking what she was doing, she slapped Zoe hard, as hard as she could across her face, knocking her off her feet to land with her legs spread. Grabbing her by her tits, she hauled her to her feet and hit again, even harder, holding onto before finally releasing her to fall at her feet.

She stared down, surprised by her own actions and unsure what to do next. She looked across at Sarah who finally took pity on and spoke.

‘You have told me you would like to be my pet. Now is your chance to find out what that is like. Top up my drink and fetch my friend a glass. And be quick about it.’

Jayne took her lead from Sarah.

‘Yes, and strip off while you do it. I hear you’ve been working in your underwear all day so you may as well do the same when you serve me.’

Sarah turned to Jayne, ignoring Zoe but speaking loud enough for her to hear.

'And afterwards I thought we might take her for a walk. What do you think? We'll need to use a leash of course. I'm not sure we can trust her not to run away.'

The unexpected encounter between Zoe and her ex manager was just as uncomfortable for both, and there was a silent pause between them. The two had not seen each other since the day that Zoe pinned her down and ravished her, and the time for retribution was now at hand. Her head still bowed slightly, Zoe looked up at her with her eyes....what would Jayne do next?....had Sarah given her permission to use and abuse her? but judging by the look of confusion on Jayne's face, Zoe could tell that she wasn't sure what to do.....yet.
"Y-y-y-yes Ma'am," Zoe nervously replied and quickly stripped down to her lace bra and panties, rolled her clothes up in a ball and went to the kitchen to get the wine and an extra glass, overhearing the two women as they spoke. Take her for a walk?....a leash?.....she was a conniving, manipulative spider when she was the 'one on top'. so to speak, but she never went to that extreme. Was that what she must endure in order to serve these women?
Zoe returned, graciously topped off Sarah's glass and poured Jayne the other, quickly returning the bottle to the kitchen then returned, sitting on the floor on her knees, head bowed, hands folded neatly in her lap....

Sarah and Jayne chatted amiably together, slowly sipping their wine and occasionally holding the glasses out to Zoe to refill. They talked about work, gossiped about colleagues and mutual friends, told jokes, reminisced about careers, and generally behaved like girls on a night out. Not once did they mention Zoe. Rarely did they even throw her a glance. Even when they held out their glasses, they did so without meeting her eyes.

Eventually, with the bottle empty and their glasses drained, Sarah rose and disappeared into her private room off the hallway. She returned with a collar and leash, which she fastened around Zoe’s neck and handed to Jayne.

‘Why don’t you lead her, dear? I know just the place to finish off our evening.’

And so Jayne led Zoe at a fast pace through the streets. Still in her underwear, Zoe attracted comments and attention. Criticisms for appearing in public like that. Remarks about her body and lingerie. Invitations. Suggestions for what Jayne might do to her. She was peeked at, poked and petted by passers by. One drunken man dared to grope her while several woman rubbed her with their hands. One kissed her on the mouth. Neither Jayne nor Sarah did anything to protect her. Indeed, they affected not to notice what was happening.

Finally, Sarah pointed to a discreet doorway just off the main street. Inside all the customers were woman, although most were butch and rough, some had even dressed as men. Silence fell as the party entered. Every eye turned and took in the three feminine women who appeared. Jayne bought drinks for Sarah and herself and they settled at a table. Jayne raised her glass to Sarah.

‘Shall we let her play? What do you think?’

Sarah nodded and Jayne dropped Zoe’s leash. Several customers immediately moved towards her. Sarah smiled to them in welcome.

‘Come on. I’m sure she’d like to play. Just don’t cause too much damage.’

If there was any saving grace, it was that it was evening and the numbers of people on the street weren't as much. Still, clad in only her lace bra and panties, Zoe wished that she took the time to pick underwear less revealing. The two women walked at such a brisk pace that she was constantly being tugged but the pace was still enough to give the public chance to poke, laugh and stare at her. Zoe had never felt so humiliated....bad enough that a totally unattractive woman managed to kiss her, but a man!---and a drunken one at that---touched her!
They finally arrived at a narrow side alley off the main street and entered through a door. Zoe stared wide eyed....She had frequented her fair share of lesbian bars but this one was different.....it was a BDSM lounge! she looked around and saw other slave girls, most of them naked and all of them wearing collars, many with leashes attached to the arms of some of the most masculine looking women she ever seen. There was poles on which slave girls were swaying from, obviously performing some kind of show amidst the yells of women throwing the girls their panties in drunken approval.
There were sex machines, things upon which girls were tied or cuffed to and forced to orgasm and walls upon which slaves were shackled to and being fucked with strap ons......
Jayne and Sarah settled in a row of crushed velvet loungers....Sarah raised her hand and an attractive waitress wearing only a tiny G string panty came and took their orders. Upon receiving their drinks, the two women toasted each other and watched as a pair of butch looking women came over and looked over Zoe.....the girls nodded in approval and one of the patrons grabbed hold of her leash and dragged her off to the wall where another girl was already shackled. Zoe was told to take off her bra and panties, immediately receiving 'aaahhh's' from some of the others. The new slave girl was hot looking indeed!
Zoe was backed up against the wall, her arms and legs outstretched and leather cuffs tightly secured to her wrists and ankles. Bound spread-eagled, she was about to scream when a ballgag was shoved in her mouth and secured tightly. "New slaves are never allowed to speak in here," one of the Butches said.....Zoe looked over at the other girl, spread apart in the same way with the same look of fear on her face and also gagged. Zoe guessed correctly that she was also enduring her first session here.....
One of the patrons appeared wearing only a strap on harness, her tits swaying as she approached. Also swaying was the huge menacing looking dildo in the middle of it....without benefit of lube, the woman grabbed Zoe by the wait and lunged, thrusting the monster deep inside her with one push....
Zoe tried to scream, with only gurgling muffled sounds coming out.....the girl next to her was being used the same way, both of them wriggling and struggling as they were fucked....the other patrons kicking back, watching the show in the lounges, including Sarah and Jayne, clapped in approval as the show continued.....

Sarah watched as Jayne scanned the bar and the activities of its patrons and their slaves. She seemed curious but apprehensive, so Sarah reached across and patted her thigh, letting her hand linger just a fraction longer than necessary to reassure her. Through her dress, she felt her leg trembling. Leaning across, she whispered in her ear.

‘Don’t worry. They know me here. You are perfectly safe.’

Jayne smiled her thanks, but moved closer to Sarah, pressing her hip against hers. She seemed fascinated to see the antics around them, but especially the bitch who was giving Zoe’s cunt a thrashing with the large hard dildo. She turned and put her lips close to Sarah’s ear.

‘I wish she wasn’t gagged, so I could hear her scream.’

There was no mistaking the venom in her voice. She was still deeply humiliated to have been treated as she was by a mere junior employee. Sarah wondered what she would do to Zoe if she ever had her at her mercy. She was certainly getting plenty of ideas.

They both watched the fierce rhythm of the bitch’s hips as they thrust in and pulled back, not letting up for an instant. The woman seemed barely to notice the exertion and was calling out and laughing to her friends, saying how tight and juicy this little cunt was. How she’d finish off up her ass. Asking how many others would like to take a turn.

Sarah pulled Jayne close to her, leaving her hand on her shoulder.

‘She screamed when I used a dildo on her. You should have been there to hear her, like a bitch on heat.’

Jayne turned to her in surprise.

‘You did that to her, what that woman is doing now?’

‘No, dear. I fucked her. This is different. This is rape. I bring all my girls here to help break them in.’

She pulled Jayne closer and felt the warmth of her body through her dress.

Again they watched as Zoe’s body arched with each thrust. Whatever noise she could make was lost in the hubbub of the bar, but her body spoke of the agony of her flesh being ripped by the harsh treatment it was receiving.

The worst the torments inflicted on Zoe, the more Jayne’s eyes gleamed. Sarah bent over her and kissed her on the mouth. When she responded, Sarah knew she had made another conquest, found another ally in the internal war that raged between the managers.

For a while they kissed, caressed and cuddled, ignored by everyone else and oblivious to Zoe and her torture. Finally, Sarah pulled free of Jayne grasp and picked up the leash. She clapped her hands for the bitch to release Zoe. But the bitch ignored her command. Instead, she turned and advanced threateningly on the two women. She had no intention of letting Zoe go.

The one Butch laughed at Sarah's clapping. "you bring this tasty little slut in here to be taught a few lessons and now you think you're gonna take my fuck toy away?....nothing doing....!"
The butch took off her strap on harness, threw it over to her friend who proceeded to put it on and advanced hungrily at the struggling and gagged Zoe. The girl stared wide eyed in fear as she felt the dong impale her, grunting and moaning through her gag as the raping continued....the two amazons had ngerswhat they wanted.....
The one that started the fucking looked angrily at Sarah. "what the fuck do you think you're doing, Sarah?," she asked....."you think we're gonna treat that squirming little bitch with any mercy, just 'cause you got yourself a new playmate there?"
She pointed at Jayne, obviously nervous and unsure what the two women would do next.....
The first one clicked her fingers and turned behind her....."somebody go get me some rope....."
She motioned for yet another to quickly tie Sarah and Jayne's hands behind their back and bound heir ankles.....
"you wanted us to break your new slave in," the first butch said, watching gleefully as the other continued to rape Zoe..."now kick back and enjoy the show....one word from either of you and you'll be next...."

Jayne quivered with fear as rough hands pulled her arms behind her and tied her hands. She tried to edge closer to Sarah for support as the dykes, sensing her nervousness, clustered around her, mauling her tits, thighs and ass. Sarah, though stood her ground.

‘Cynthia, you smelly dyke, why can’t you ever get a woman unless she’s tied up.’

Silence fell in the bar as the large woman turned on Sarah and approached menacingly. As soon as she was in range, Sarah lashed out her foot, catching Cynthia in her crotch with the pointed toe of her shoe. Then, as Cynthia grunted and doubled over in pain, she moved forward and brought her knee up into her face. There was a loud crack as she caught Cynthia’s nose.

Slowly Cynthia unfolded herself from the floor and tried to straighten herself. Blood gushed from her nose and the spasms of pain through her crotch kept doubling her over again.

‘You’ll pay for this, you filthy bitch’ she spat out, but no one came to her aid, some laughed openly at her humiliation. Without her leadership, the women in the bar seemed unsure of what to do. Until a small woman with close-cropped red hair pushed herself to the front. She looked with contempt at Cynthia who was still nursing her pussy and eyed Jayne.

‘What about you, my pretty one? How would you like to fuck this slave’s ass? Never tried, eh, dearie? Well now’s your chance.’

Jayne was pushed forward, her hands freed, her dress pulled up and the large dildo strapped around her hips.

The women were united again now they had a new leader. They began cheering Jayne on and clapping to set a rhythm.

The other Butch finally pulled her strap on out of the struggling Zoe, reached down and undid the cuffs securing her ankles to the wall but leaving her wrists bound. Turning her around, she mashed the girl's tits against the wall as she re secured the ankles, leaving her bound with her tight tempting ass sticking out. Zoe moaned in fear, tears dripping from her eyes in both pain and trepidation....how long would they torture her like this?......
Sarah sat, her hands bound behind her with one of the dykes sitting next to her to keep an eye on her, staying clear of Sarah's legs. Jayne was pulled up by the rope tied to her wrists while another strapon harness was brought out, this one with a bigger ackleddong swaying from the middle and after all her clothes were stripped from her, secured around her waist. She was dragged over to where Zoe was shackled to the wall and Jayne's wrists were untied. Someone pushed her up against the struggling captive......"butfuck the hell outa her, or you're gonna get this up your ass, sweetness...,"
Under other circumstances, Jayne would have loved the chance to take revenge on Zoe, but this wasn't right.....Jayne was Bi curious and leaning more and more towards lesbianism, thanks to the unexpected encounter with Zoe, but her idea of getting back at the gagged and squirming nymph would be preferably in a one to one setting, not a sex circus side show like the one she was now being forced to participate in.
A sudden strike on her naked ass with a whip convinced Jayne to cooperate and she lunged forward, sending the dildo deep into Zoe's tight ass. Without benefit of lube, it obviously hurt like hell, stretching her ass wide open as Zoe screamed through her gag....she had never been anally entered before and it was like being a virgin all over again....

Back
Top Bottom