Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Starlet to Harlot starring Jenette McCurdy - myself x celebstars

BlackestKnight

Super-Earth
Starlet to Harlot

sam-do-i-carly-mostra-o-peito-inedito.jpg
fc274f6e-8ddc-4fe2-9f5e-f5c369ce83ed_zpsf06a7aaa.jpg~original

A hooded man dressed in runners apparel waited patiently outside an outdoor cafe overlooking the Beverly hills shopping strip. He seemed to be in the middle of typing a text while carrying on in a business as usual, matter-of-fact kind of way. Despite his lax-like presentation, he was very much aware of his surroundings at the moment. Blackmail is a very serious act, especially if you're blackmailing Nickelodeon's beloved iCarly co-star Jenette McCurdy. On the show, she portrayed a sweet and innocent if not quirky all-american girl but who knew she was actually into doggy style with her Labrador retriever? Apparently, rumors of Jenette's youthful indiscretions came his way, which inquiried his interest. Jenette was a cute blonde, with a banging body, but wasn't really known for being much of a wild child like some of her peers, soon enough he would turn her out just like he did Miley and Amanda and so many faded stars before. Before long she would be helpless to his persuasive tactics.

He managed to contact Jenette over twitter the other day ago bringing up the issue of her bestiality in not so discreet term. Persuading her into a sort of "date". It was time her career took on a dark and edgier turn. He told her to wear something covert(sun glasses, pea coat, long boots, her most slutty dress underneath) to not bring unwanted paparazzi attention to their rendezvous. Now all that was left was the wait.

RE: Starlet to Harlot starring Janette McCurdy - myself x celebstars

The last few days had been terrible for Jennette Mccurdy. She had no idea how this man knew of her past and what she had got up to. There was no one she could speak to either in regard to the matter otherwise she would have to tell them what happened. Unwillingly agreeing to a meet via Twitter Jennette wondered how this was going to play out.

Wearing the exact clothing he specified, she wore a pea coat which hung down just below her ass. It was the same length as her thin black dress which exposed a lot of her meaty thighs. Knee high leather boots were what she walked in, the black going well with the dress and coat. On her face, the sunglasses were so big they nearly covered her entire face, a great way to miss the paparazzi. Her long golden locks were tied back in to a ponytail this day as she approached the café.

Looking around, she didn't know who she was meeting so sat down at an empty table and ordered a coffee.

The girl looked shaken and scared. She was only 21, that age where she was an adult yet still somewhat still dependant on her parents for some things.

A few minutes later her coffee arrived and she let it cool down before she took a few sips.

Like clockwork, the young starlet appeared in the very location he suggested, wearing what he requested. The camera lens didn't do her justice, he thought.

The shrouded man closely observed his prey from the other end of the cafe, but not so much to give away his position, she really did follow his instructions, to the exact letter of detail. The sight of her flawless porcelain skin gave him goosebumps, she was the real deal. He watched her for a moment going about her business, drinking her coffee in peace. She was quite obviously distraught about the entire ordeal and it showed. The man finished up his text message before finding his groucho mask.

The incomming text read as such:

Nice look :), you look so much better in person. Don't turn around right now, pervert at 6' o clock.

Before she had a chance to react to the text, the man got up from his seat and maneuvered stealthly around her table, reaching down and resting a swarthy masculine hand ontop of her smaller dainty one, taking the seat across from her.

"Hi, you can call me David and I will be your master this evening " He said with a kind of matter-of-fact poise in his voice , while bending her wrist in a such a way to invite a kiss. "So, lets get down to business..."

Putting her coffee down on to the table, it almost slipped out of her hand because it trembled so much. The noise of her phone buzzing made her heart skip a beat. Getting it from her pocket she started to read the message before a gentleman joined her. Jennette found her hand pinned to the table as his much larger one kept it there. Taking her gaze upwards she saw the hooded figure with the mask on.

Behind the sunglasses she wore, her eyes bulged in more fear than ever. This guy was a lunatic, a creep, what was he going to do to her?

As her wrist bent for him to kiss it she gazed a nervous smile before managing to pull her hand away and putting it under the table to keep it safe.

"What business is that?" She replied to him, gulping in her throat.

celebstars said:
Putting her coffee down on to the table, it almost slipped out of her hand because it trembled so much. The noise of her phone buzzing made her heart skip a beat. Getting it from her pocket she started to read the message before a gentleman joined her. Jennette found her hand pinned to the table as his much larger one kept it there. Taking her gaze upwards she saw the hooded figure with the mask on.

Behind the sunglasses she wore, her eyes bulged in more fear than ever. This guy was a lunatic, a creep, what was he going to do to her?

As her wrist bent for him to kiss it she gazed a nervous smile before managing to pull her hand away and putting it under the table to keep it safe.

"What business is that?" She replied to him, gulping in her throat.

David felt Jenette's hand shy from his kiss. Just looking at her she was still very reluctant about the whole thing. Yet at the same time this was a woman who complied this far without tell him off. He knew that she knew that what he had up his sleeve could very well end her career. "Can I be honest? I'm a little starstruck right now."

"Well, I have this preposition..." Leaning into his chair. The man looked her over a bit from his vantage point. It was a kind of "I want to fuck you" kind of look.

"I have this part in this movie I want you to play, but I need your full co-operation". Reaching into his coat pocket , he retrieved his kindle fire , he turned the device face up on the table so she could get a look at the screen. It appeared to be a digital contract.

"You can just sign your signature with the stylus and we're good to go Miss McCurdy"

"You want me in a movie?" She replied, looking confused. This wasn't what she was expecting at all. Of course, she didn't know what movie he was on about but assumed it was an acting one. Maybe this guy was just trying to make it big and needed a star name to help catapult it.

When he placed the kindle on to the table she looked at the contract. "What movie is it?" Jennette asked, "Are there scripts? Other actors and actresses?" Frowning, she wanted more details, even a simple plot line would do. "What about the story? What is it?"

Her finger hovered above the touch screen, she was close to signing it without even reading all of it.

celebstars said:
"You want me in a movie?" She replied, looking confused. This wasn't what she was expecting at all. Of course, she didn't know what movie he was on about but assumed it was an acting one. Maybe this guy was just trying to make it big and needed a star name to help catapult it.

When he placed the kindle on to the table she looked at the contract. "What movie is it?" Jennette asked, "Are there scripts? Other actors and actresses?" Frowning, she wanted more details, even a simple plot line would do. "What about the story? What is it?"

Her finger hovered above the touch screen, she was close to signing it without even reading all of it.

He could only smirk hearing Jenette go into her series of questioning prompts. Without exposing to much of the core plot. He attempted to address her concerns.

"Well...it's more of a Risqué role. The type of film hollywood is afraid to touch, an uncompromising independent movie.

As far as your co-star(s), you're staring at him. And the name of the movie...I'm undecided on at the moment.

The movie itself is about an innocent all-american girl not unlike yourself who gets turned out by the very industry she long to be apart of, she's an aspiring actress. You know what that's like.

He fumbled into his coat pocket for something, retrieving a hand-rolled joint, he then sparked up right there. Blowing plumes of smoke in the girls face. "Would you like to see a script? I can show you at your place but I want you to do something right now"

Jennette coughed as he blew the fumes in her face. She hated smoking of any sort as she waved her hand in font of her to get rid of the smoke. The idea of starring in a movie opposite him wasn't very appealing but she had no choice in the matter. "No it is ok thanks" she replied to his question of seeing a script. "Just email it to me or something" her attitude changing somewhat now.

The blonde then decided to stand up, looking over him. "I will appear in your movie if you keep quiet about the blackmailing stuff." The last two words she said were in a whispered tone so nobody else would hear.

"Is that ok? Then we leave each other alone after?" It was her turn to take control she thought.

celebstars said:
Jennette coughed as he blew the fumes in her face. She hated smoking of any sort as she waved her hand in font of her to get rid of the smoke. The idea of starring in a movie opposite him wasn't very appealing but she had no choice in the matter. "No it is ok thanks" she replied to his question of seeing a script. "Just email it to me or something" her attitude changing somewhat now.

The blonde then decided to stand up, looking over him. "I will appear in your movie if you keep quiet about the blackmailing stuff." The last two words she said were in a whispered tone so nobody else would hear.

"Is that ok? Then we leave each other alone after?" It was her turn to take control she thought.

Reaching out to grab hold of her wrist before she had a chance to slip away from under his domineering presence. He wanted to establish in a very personal way that she was very much not the one in control at that moment.

"Now, don't be in such a hurry to leave Miss McCurdy," talking a bit louder than he should so that the crowd could overhear their conservation "I wouldn't want people to find out about your dirty little secret"

Taking to his feet now, he drew in close eclipsing her body with his larger one, standing just behind her he could feel her body's rhythm trembling, his dark hand adjusting along her milk white thigh. "There's something I want you to do for me first. To see if you're right for this part.." Speaking whispers into her ear.

He looked the starlet over from head to toe with a sort of mischievous grin. "I want you to take a picture, one of your face and one of your cunny and send it to my phone. Got that? "

The young actress couldn't believe the mess she was in and she seemed to make things worse. Whilst he went behind her she trembled as some of the customers looked their way. That was his fault as he spoke louder than he had to. She wasn't going to curse him for that however, she didn't want to be in more trouble with him. Gulping, she then listened to what she had to do, and it involved her body, although just some shots.

"I will do it when I get home I promise." Jennette said to him, hoping he would at least give her that. Although part of her was now thinking he wanted her to do it in public.

"This isn't a homework assignment my dear, either do it in public or I go public. " His hand creeping up her thigh, if he could he would have fingered her right there but he stopped just shy of her pantie line. The thought of Jenette swallowing her pride and degrading herself in the moment made him erect. "Don't be so high up on your horse Miss McCurdy. I know what you are. You like to play the good wholesome girl act but deep down you're anything but... when that retriever was inside of you pounding away at your dripping hot snatch. How did it feel exactly? Moreover, how did you feel about yourself? Surely you must have felt like a big slut but you did it anyway. You discarded what little self respect you had a long time ago Miss McCurdy. Now sit down " Pointing to the seat in front of her. He then took the seat opposite of her again. "Almost no one will see your pussy with me sitting close like this, but don't nervous about it. People can tell that sort of thing "

"I was lonely, that is why I did it" she told him. "I just wanted affection" these weren't the reasons, it was just indeed because she needed a cock and her dog was the closest thing to it. She hated the way he spoke down to her, like she was nothing. That the shame of her actions made her nothing more than a peasant. Sitting down like she was told to, she watched as the man sat opposite her. Lowering her phone down between her legs, the actress used one hand to pull her panties to the side. Suddenly, the clicking sound of her phone came about and she then lifted the object above the table and let her panties slide back to their normal state.

"There, I did it!" She told him.

He couldn't help but stare at her inviting lips as she spoke, his mind delving to perverse possibilities. Her on her knees looking up at him with seductive angry patches of blue, in that lovely little black dress of hers, blowing him until he eventually streaked into her mouth and dribbling out, making a mess all over her dress. He came to from his erotic fantasie bubble. She was talking about being lonely or something. Girls always seem to go for the lonely excuse when they just wanted a good fuck. He found it hard to believe that as hot as Jenette was she couldn't find anyone to fuck her. Maybe she didn't want anyone to tarnish her good girl reputation like he were doing now. If that were the case, a dog made sense. He found the idea of Jenette submitting like a bitch in heat hot. Letting her loving fiddo bury his bone as deep as he could, hunched over in orgasm. He seen the tape countless times, he knew he had to have her like her retriever did.

"Are you lonely now Miss McCurdy?" The males glance directing upward staring her squarely in the eyes. Reading her expression carefully. She was a liar, and a good one. Well maybe not a liar but she was good at selecting her words. "Maybe I should order you a few drinks first to see the real you...I know you do that. So what will it be?"

When she took the picture he smiled but when she went back to pull her panties back on, he reached down stopping her hand at the wrist."Keep them off, I find it hotter when a girl let's her pussy breathe. You have a pretty pussy by the way"

He looked down at the phone device having received the sext shot.

She jumped and stopped when he held out her hand to stop her pulling her panties up. Letting go, they slid down to her ankles where she took them off and placed them in her pocket. Jennette could feel the cool air circle around her legs and to her pussy, brushing against her lips.

An idea came to mind, something which may of got her out of this situation, although it would of showed that she wasn't the smartest of girls. "I'll let you fuck me if that is what you want? You can video tape it? You can even what me and Fiddo" Smiling, a grin came over her face. Nodding her head, she hoped he would agree, then she could move on with her life.

"Then we can go our separate ways right?"

He could hardly believe that the McCurdy bitch had given up the pussy so effortlessly like an afterthought, even going so far as to give him step-by-step instructions laying out her own downfall. Maybe deep down the bitch wanted to be taken down a peg or two. Miley was the same way.

Well, by now he built up a pretty damning body of blackmail against the celebrity. This would all but cement her downward spiral. Then again what choice did she really have?

"I've been wanting to fuck you for a very long time Miss McCurdy. No condom and I get to cum anywhere I want and as much as I want. The dog can have you after I'm done with you. but right now I need to see if your skills are up to par, you think I can get a quickie in? Just a blowjob in that alley behind the trashcan over there". -pointing to the exact location-

Her ears were hurt by the way he spoke of fucking her without a condom and being allowed to cum anywhere he wanted. She was actually insulted when he also suggested a quickie behind a set of trashcans in the alley like she was some slut or whore to be used when he wanted. Then it dawned on her he could treat her how he liked, she couldn't question it or fight back.

"Sure" she said, combing her fingers through her long blonde hair. The sunglasses still kept her identity secret as they were big enough to cover her whole face nearly.

"Shall we go there now? Or.....?" Jennette wasn't sure when he wanted it, she figured he must of had other games tucked away in his mind.

Back
Top Bottom